Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Sat, 30 Jun 2007 5:23 pm

hahas ocean11! it's very funny.the way you put it your heart also jump very fast. but iguess if i'm alone in another country adn this kind of thing happen. my heart will jump very fast also.

how's your healing now? i think should be going very very well cos you sound quite happy.

all the best for everyone's healing k?

heal heal heal~

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Sat, 30 Jun 2007 5:44 pm

foubelle wrote: i always wondered. how do you open your mouth and tell him that you're from this forum. a bit wierd right?

also, can we get the driver to send us to our hotel first to put our luggage before proceding to dr jungs? he do provide free driver service i rmb. wonder has it changed.
hi! not weird at all. in fact, u'll be using the 'power' of an informed group. i am sure Dr. Jung treats every patient same but u r likely to get better discount if u do more than nose and some other perks which i rcvd. sorry, open forum not right to discuss what perks i get....cos i m not trying to 'sell' for him lor. juz say this forum n can describe me the one who wants bulbous tip and operate on selected time on a thurs. :-) he'll know. e.g. when i first went there i told Dr. Zhuo i m from same forum as ocean11 - without knowing her name- from singapore etc.

better u go direct to dr. Jung cos u'll admit to his apartment or admission room for 1st night and can check into yr hotel following day. also, korean dcab driver unlikely to speak english. better not risk mis-communications.

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Sat, 30 Jun 2007 5:56 pm

ocean11 wrote:DMN!! u back already?? i forgot to tell u don take the cab to the airport.. it very expensive!! nearly 100SGD!!
i took the bus to the airport, which is only 13000 won. a normal bus cost 8000 won, i took the deluxe which cost me 13000won. it fast, and quite comfy too..
pai say, should have tell u early.
hey ocean11!

ya, back liao. in fact when u pm me on thurs, i said i was running meaning i was running for my flight lah! :P

dun worry - good thing u let forummer know abt the bus. the recep did tell me but i did not want to change transportation 1. lazy 2. my face swollen 3. big luggage 4. still lazy. hahaha, i paid KRW 60,000 abt usd65. to me, ok for saving the trouble. the taxi driver kept trying to give me some tour-guide info along the way.

really want to praise dr. Jng's stitching skills - my scars are really not visible. today, when i wanted my mom to sayang me i had to neh neh neh point until she had to use her magnifying glass to see my scars on nose and brows.....and she still like cannot see. she cld only tell my face swollen n now 1st time ever dark circles on my right lower lid from eyelid op.

cheers, :)

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Sat, 30 Jun 2007 9:41 pm

thanks DMN for the valuable info! ok. shall listen to your advice instead. hahas. does that means that if i'm booking a hotel or swhatever, i book one day less?

grumpy99

Post-op at Dr Chuang

Post by grumpy99 » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:04 am

Hello fellow friends who've done your PS at Wish!

I'm wondering whether to buy anything to prepare for my nose job at Wish. Must I buy cold ice packs/masks here in SG? Or will Wish give me cold masks after my op with Dr Chuang? Any other advice for quick healing post-op? I already going to buy Sinecch.

Thanks!
Grumpy

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

KALO

Post by yen2006 » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:35 am

Hi all,

Have attached my photos of double eyelid & epi did at KALO.

1st photo is day1

2nd photo is 2 weeks after surgery

http://img120.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 71k6v.smil

yen :P

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Re: KALO

Post by kwelll » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:10 pm

yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

Have attached my photos of double eyelid & epi did at KALO.

1st photo is day1

2nd photo is 2 weeks after surgery

http://img120.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 71k6v.smil
Hi Yen,

Your eyes seem fine now - well done! Mine looks higher or deeper? (haha)

Did you also augmented your bridge (nose) at all?

yen :P

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Post-op at Dr Chuang

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:59 pm

No need to buy cold pack, they will give. Sinecch may help in speeding up recovery, apart from that some may swear by chinese herbs, but it still depends on your own body's recovery ability.

grumpy99 wrote:Hello fellow friends who've done your PS at Wish!

I'm wondering whether to buy anything to prepare for my nose job at Wish. Must I buy cold ice packs/masks here in SG? Or will Wish give me cold masks after my op with Dr Chuang? Any other advice for quick healing post-op? I already going to buy Sinecch.

Thanks!
Grumpy
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: TO JOVIN

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 1:02 pm

Please go to at least a reputable clinic to do botox. No swelling, nothing to pay attention to except don't lie down for at least 4 hours after botox. Nu.Reflections is ok. Yes, you can have botox.

jeanny wrote:Hi Jovin,

Congrats! Your eyes look great. I've a question on botox. How do you go about doing it? Just walk in the clinic/salon and have the injection and that's it? Will my cheeks swell like "bah zhang" after injection? Are there anything that I've to pay attention to? I did my eyes and nose in March, not sure can have botox now? Was considering of going to nu reflections.

Jeanny
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 6:11 pm

DMN wrote:
ocean11 wrote:DMN!! u back already?? i forgot to tell u don take the cab to the airport.. it very expensive!! nearly 100SGD!!
i took the bus to the airport, which is only 13000 won. a normal bus cost 8000 won, i took the deluxe which cost me 13000won. it fast, and quite comfy too..
pai say, should have tell u early.
hey ocean11!

ya, back liao. in fact when u pm me on thurs, i said i was running meaning i was running for my flight lah! :P

dun worry - good thing u let forummer know abt the bus. the recep did tell me but i did not want to change transportation 1. lazy 2. my face swollen 3. big luggage 4. still lazy. hahaha, i paid KRW 60,000 abt usd65. to me, ok for saving the trouble. the taxi driver kept trying to give me some tour-guide info along the way.

really want to praise dr. Jng's stitching skills - my scars are really not visible. today, when i wanted my mom to sayang me i had to neh neh neh point until she had to use her magnifying glass to see my scars on nose and brows.....and she still like cannot see. she cld only tell my face swollen n now 1st time ever dark circles on my right lower lid from eyelid op.

cheers, :)
Welcome back DMN !

AInt the days going really fast these days? Before you know, its all over and done with, now just sit back and chill wait for the best !

Hope the swelling on your nose has subsided much, albeit the tip will take a few more weeks to "calm down", but i know for a fact, gravity helps and laying down right after surgery does make the swelling worst. Am looking forward to your photos (maybe at 1 week, 2 weeks etc)

Am visiting Dr.Jung next week - its my 3rd rhinoplasty and the last one I hope. I don`t know who does the rest like eyes or chin, but hope its not some wacky ones...

Do we have to prebook his apartment first or is it readily available ?

Kwell

jeanny

Post by jeanny » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 6:29 pm

Jovin,

Many thanks for the advice.

/jean

[quote="jovinliu"]Please go to at least a reputable clinic to do botox. No swelling, nothing to pay attention to except don't lie down for at least 4 hours after botox. Nu.Reflections is ok. Yes, you can have botox.

[quote="jeanny"]Hi Jovin,

Congrats! Your eyes look great. I've a question on botox. How do you go about doing it? Just walk in the clinic/salon and have the injection and that's it? Will my cheeks swell like "bah zhang" after injection? Are there anything that I've to pay attention to? I did my eyes and nose in March, not sure can have botox now? Was considering of going to nu reflections.

Jeanny[/quote][/quote]

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 9:27 pm

How do you go about doing it? Just walk in the clinic/salon and have the injection and that's it? Will my cheeks swell like "bah zhang" after injection? Are there anything that I've to pay attention to? I did my eyes and nose in March, not sure can have botox now? Was considering of going to nu reflections.

My 2 cents worth:

Thought I would like to kay poh abit here ... well, if you`re thinking of injecting on your cheeks, my question is whatever for cos it WONT help your cheek but cause small needle marks!!!

If you intend to reduce your puffiness on your lower face caused by excessive muscles around the jaw, then it might help to "relax" it thereby making the sides less bulky (less big??) - but it takes 2-3 months to see maximum result, some more obvious than others. IF however, after the treatment, you do not see result (what you want), then dont bother doing it again (waste money) cos it probably wont help your case, its your JAW that is big which you need to SAW away !!!

If it chubby cheeks, you are better off doing a facial cheek liposuction - downtime about 2-3 weeks, plenty of swelling and bruising for good 10 odd days!!!

Funny those blessed with facial fats who often age better than others, do not want it at all. Been there, done that and worked it.

Cheers
Last edited by kwelll on Mon, 02 Jul 2007 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

fat injection into lower eye lid to correct hollowness

Post by astrogirl » Sun, 01 Jul 2007 11:28 pm

Hi all

Any one has experience with fat injection into lower eye lid, to correct the lower lid hollowness?

Does the fat survival well, or are there any lumpy concerns?
astrogirl

shoe_girl

Re: Face-lipo

Post by shoe_girl » Mon, 02 Jul 2007 1:53 am

Kwell,

So have had face-lipo done? Did it make a big difference?

Jeanny[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Thought I would like to kay poh abit here ... well, if you`re thinking of injecting on your cheeks, my question is whatever for cos it WONT help your cheek but cause small needle marks!!!

If you intend to reduce your puffiness on your lower face caused by excessive muscles around the jaw, then it might help to "relax" it thereby making the sides less bulky (less big??) - but it takes 2-3 months to see maximum result, some more obvious than others. IF however, after the treatment, you do not see result (what you want), then dont bother doing it again (waste money) cos it probably wont help your case, its your JAW that is big which you need to SAW away !!!

If it chubby cheeks, you are better off doing a facial cheek liposuction - downtime about 2-3 weeks, plenty of swelling and bruising for good 10 odd days!!!

Funny those blessed with facial fats who often age better than others, do not want it at all. Been there, done that and worked it.

Cheers[/quote]

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Face-lipo

Post by kwelll » Mon, 02 Jul 2007 7:03 am

[quote="shoe_girl"]Kwell,

So have had face-lipo done? Did it make a big difference?

Hi Shoe_girl,

Sure, it made VISIBLE difference to the sides of my face - it rid the extra unwanted baby fats that was here to stay !!! until I decided i`ll can top it off later if I really wanted to (hehe), as am a guy, i am tired of people asking me for ID at clubs etc because I dont look my age at all!!! (am 28 but look really 18-20)!!! Compliment maybe? But enouff. Some people even go all out to augment their jaw for a more defined look !!! (abit extreme for me but if i works for you, whynot?)

However, you may need to augment your chin or even cheekbones for a dramatic look - it does make the whole package look more balanced which is the KEY in cosmetic enchancements.

Kwell