Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
who
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon, 19 Feb 2007

Postby who » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:07 pm

takuda,

hehe... I think that's funny... because I think the change is pretty significant. Everybody has different expectations. And, don't worry, I'm not offended in the least...

I didn't dislike my nose to begin with, just looking for a little refinement.

but, really, looking at the pics that Dr. Jung has on his website, you think they have much more significant change than mine? I don't think they have much change either except a little refinement and then height. And, believe me, I'm not dissing Dr. Jung, I think he is EXCELLENT! I'm just comparing my results to that of one the best docs.

oh.. I stayed at Deja Vu hotel.. it's talked about throughout this thread... and yea it's always 60000, no matter if you get alar, lengthening... etc... so even though I only did tip and implant, it is still 60000... just the same as a whole lot of stuff..

People, I'm curious to what everyone else honestly thinks of my results... give me a little feedback. Thanks!

User avatar
foubelle
Regular
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby foubelle » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:34 pm

kalyn wrote:
foubelle wrote:that's why he's call pap jung i guess. really fatherly yeah?

hahas. ocean11, you're so funny. i'm still deciding between korea and taiwan. havent decided yet because they seem to be about the same with korea having better skills but taiwan has a more reasonable price(yet still good) so i dont know. :???:
i like to have a better face shape mah. maybe cos my mum told me that nv ren lian xing hao, ming ye hui hen hao(rough translation: woman with a good face shape will have a good life) then i want a good life.


I agree with you foubelle, I too think the face shape is very crucial in determining what makes a lady beautiful. I have always dreamed of a long and slim facial contour. So, I tried with Botox on jaw and liposuction on cheeks 4 days ago. The final results will only show out after 2-3months. But, I think both of them might not be enough as I have quite a strong cheekbone. After 3 months, then I'll consider on cheek bone shaving/forehead argumentation. But maybe, I just say say only lah. It's very very painful! hehe :lol: Anyway, I've heard that forehead argumentation can really change your total appearance!


gosh, you brave brave woman you (: maybe when we've both finally decide where/when to do the forhead implant plus shaving(if at all) then we can go do it together. right now, you just take plenty of rest and dont worry so much k? think of nice happy thoughts.

ocean 11: hahas. the way you say jiao jiao the panda is so adorable. but may i know why will sticthing have so much bruise? cos my friend did the cutting traditional method before. there was no/minimal bruises and only swelling. she didnt take sinnech or whatever also. just the medicine that dr kim prescribed. i think dr jung did a mini korean nose for you. maybe not as high but who knows, later might turn out nicer. or is it because the swelling is making the nose looks less high? it's good to see tht you are still so jovial about many things. surgery is quite scary lorhs. not play play one lehs.

who: your before nose already very nice liao! after nose even nicer! but got more blackheads liao lorhs. need to use the blackhead gel(kidding k. dont take offence) but really very nice nose! did you say dr chuang?

User avatar
foubelle
Regular
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby foubelle » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:37 pm

kalyn wrote:
foubelle wrote:that's why he's call pap jung i guess. really fatherly yeah?

hahas. ocean11, you're so funny. i'm still deciding between korea and taiwan. havent decided yet because they seem to be about the same with korea having better skills but taiwan has a more reasonable price(yet still good) so i dont know. :???:
i like to have a better face shape mah. maybe cos my mum told me that nv ren lian xing hao, ming ye hui hen hao(rough translation: woman with a good face shape will have a good life) then i want a good life.


I agree with you foubelle, I too think the face shape is very crucial in determining what makes a lady beautiful. I have always dreamed of a long and slim facial contour. So, I tried with Botox on jaw and liposuction on cheeks 4 days ago. The final results will only show out after 2-3months. But, I think both of them might not be enough as I have quite a strong cheekbone. After 3 months, then I'll consider on cheek bone shaving/forehead argumentation. But maybe, I just say say only lah. It's very very painful! hehe :lol: Anyway, I've heard that forehead argumentation can really change your total appearance!


gosh, you brave brave woman you (: maybe when we've both finally decide where/when to do the forhead implant plus shaving(if at all) then we can go do it together. right now, you just take plenty of rest and dont worry so much k? think of nice happy thoughts.

ocean 11: hahas. the way you say jiao jiao the panda is so adorable. but may i know why will sticthing have so much bruise? cos my friend did the cutting traditional method before. there was no/minimal bruises and only swelling. she didnt take sinnech or whatever also. just the medicine that dr kim prescribed. i think dr jung did a mini korean nose for you. maybe not as high but who knows, later might turn out nicer. or is it because the swelling is making the nose looks less high? it's good to see tht you are still so jovial about many things. surgery is quite scary lorhs. not play play one lehs.

who: your before nose already very nice liao! after nose even nicer! but got more blackheads liao lorhs. need to use the blackhead gel(kidding k. dont take offence) but really very nice nose! did you say dr chuang?

ochtri17r
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed, 25 Apr 2007
Location: Indonesia

Postby ochtri17r » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:42 pm

kalyn wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Alemak u.. go on noon now den ask!! :o so last min!! like me.. hehehe..
check ur PM fast!! call her fast!!
good luck to u!!




Thanks ocean for helping, i saw the message too late :-| can't get the medicine. I'm swelling like mad now. :( Will update some stuff later...



Hi kalyn

Im yanti,the girl who saw you too in wish clinic.
We were in the same taxi,you know?
Do you still in taiwan now?Cause i do,still in the same hotel like you.
Im feel fully swelling,same like you.
I think i look like a pig now.
:cry:
Hope you will recovery fast
Last edited by ochtri17r on Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

who
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon, 19 Feb 2007

Postby who » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:42 pm

foubelle,

yea... dr. Chuang.. Thanks by the way :) haha... yea... the nose job keeps making me break out on my nose... I wish I could do something... but can't for a while, because it's really sensitive and still kinda swollen...

it's weird... when you first get it done, your nose skin peels a little, and I slathered sunscreen... or maybe it was the sunscreen I used... I don't know...

chellequeen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat, 03 Feb 2007

Postby chellequeen » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 9:49 am

i would like to have the double eyelid surgery and the nose surgery but which surgery should we do first, the eyes or the nose? is it possible to have the eyes and nose done at the same day? or maybe within the same week. i heard that one surgery alone is already enough to make the face features swollen.

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:20 pm

244522 (<---- ur ATM number huh?? ) hehe..

no worries la.. i am vain too.. i oso got lotsa freckles need to get rid, but think of the nose.. sicaly halfway melt.. scary.. but now Dr Jung said ok, should be ok la.. u go do la.. where u going?

244522 wrote:
ocean11 wrote:244522

Dr Jung say can go laser but after 3 mths to be safe.
goretex can last how long nobody can tell wor.. only time will tell..


244522 wrote:
ocean11 wrote:i should be able to know the ans in a few days time.. cos i oso need to know!! hehe.. i just emailed Dr Jung a long list of qns! hehehe.. ur qns is one of it. will let u know la.. :D

244522 wrote:Hi

Can we can go for laser or radio frequency (to remove feckles) over our silicon or gortex nose. Is it safe?

Can anyone ask for me if you were to consult?
Would greatky appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.


hey ocean 11
thanks
will be waiting for your post okay :D

one more question, gortex can it last more than like 40 to 50 years
I am 20 plus now
and if I do gortex,I am wondering if it will last till I am 60 plus
if it doesnt, wont it lead to increase complications in the later age (if we were to take out and replace a new one)
so isnt it easier to use silicon cause taking out and replacing in the later stage seem easier


thanks ocean11
i feel more safe now to go for a nose job
haha
cause i quite vain, i scare next time if i got feckles or nose skin sag cannot do anything about it.

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:59 pm

hmm.. actually initially i also thou the same as u.. taiwan or korea? they are as good, but taiwan cheaper.. in the end i choose korea cos i been taiwan so many time, nvr travel to korea b4, so just go PS cum sightseeing lor..
den when i was at Dr Jung's clinic.. i asked the taiwan doc. why taiwan PS so advance and good, taiwan doc still some here for attachement?
he said no matter how advance is taiwan PS now, Korea rhinoplasty still da best, so he just come here for a yr to learn Jung's skill lor..
i am not a surgeon so i cant tell who the best, but so far i observed after been to korea and taiwan.. korean celebrity and normal gals/guys on the street, their nose indeed nicer den taiwanese.. But that mabe becos of the gene la.. korean seem to have bigger and higher noses..
so u got to judge urself lor..

I don know lay.. that time i done my stitches eyelids in taiwan.. my eyes bruised damn bad! but this time the nose no bruises no swelling at all. guess is the sincceh..

aiya, do liao got to enjoy the process ma, like getting beta day by day.. so stay jovial abit mabe can be prettier lay.. hehehe..



foubelle wrote:
kalyn wrote:
foubelle wrote:that's why he's call pap jung i guess. really fatherly yeah?

hahas. ocean11, you're so funny. i'm still deciding between korea and taiwan. havent decided yet because they seem to be about the same with korea having better skills but taiwan has a more reasonable price(yet still good) so i dont know. :???:
i like to have a better face shape mah. maybe cos my mum told me that nv ren lian xing hao, ming ye hui hen hao(rough translation: woman with a good face shape will have a good life) then i want a good life.


I agree with you foubelle, I too think the face shape is very crucial in determining what makes a lady beautiful. I have always dreamed of a long and slim facial contour. So, I tried with Botox on jaw and liposuction on cheeks 4 days ago. The final results will only show out after 2-3months. But, I think both of them might not be enough as I have quite a strong cheekbone. After 3 months, then I'll consider on cheek bone shaving/forehead argumentation. But maybe, I just say say only lah. It's very very painful! hehe :lol: Anyway, I've heard that forehead argumentation can really change your total appearance!


gosh, you brave brave woman you (: maybe when we've both finally decide where/when to do the forhead implant plus shaving(if at all) then we can go do it together. right now, you just take plenty of rest and dont worry so much k? think of nice happy thoughts.

ocean 11: hahas. the way you say jiao jiao the panda is so adorable. but may i know why will sticthing have so much bruise? cos my friend did the cutting traditional method before. there was no/minimal bruises and only swelling. she didnt take sinnech or whatever also. just the medicine that dr kim prescribed. i think dr jung did a mini korean nose for you. maybe not as high but who knows, later might turn out nicer. or is it because the swelling is making the nose looks less high? it's good to see tht you are still so jovial about many things. surgery is quite scary lorhs. not play play one lehs.

who: your before nose already very nice liao! after nose even nicer! but got more blackheads liao lorhs. need to use the blackhead gel(kidding k. dont take offence) but really very nice nose! did you say dr chuang?

grumpy99
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun, 06 May 2007

Like your nose!

Postby grumpy99 » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 1:15 pm

Hi Who,

I think your nose's definitely sharper and more refined. And because Dr C raised the tip, it looks like your nose has had alarplasty done when there isn't. Aren't you glad? In fact, your BEFORE nose is already very nice and delicate looking for a natural nose.

I'm terribly concerned about healing. And honestly, if I saw you 2.5 weeks AFTER, I wouldn't have noticed at all. It just looks a wee bit thicker. Now I'm really hoping mine would look like this 2 weeks post-op, but then my nose is wider and I'd need alarplasty. I really would not know what to say if people asked me how come my nose suddenly looks swollen!

My nose height is about the same as yours BEFORE, but because my nose is wider and rounder at the tip, Dr C recommended I do the whole works – alar, tip refinement, and Korean L implant.

But I still want my nose to look like it hasn't been worked on – I want to be a "natural beauty"... hahaha. I just want a little bit of height and refinement, not a Korean star's nose. I don't even know who the Korean stars the folks in this forum are talking about!

And because I have a few round bumps (acne scars) along the nose line, where my nose meets my face, I'm wondering if Dr C would remove them during surgery? I hope during alarplasty, he'd be able to cut them away!

And yes, he quoted me NT60,000 for the entire nose job. I'm so glad for his skills, he isn't half as expensive as our local doctors. Imagine, my budget for everything in Taipei – surgery, hotel, air tix, food, sightseeing – amounts to just one nose job at a local plastic surgeon!


who wrote:takuda,

hehe... I think that's funny... because I think the change is pretty significant. Everybody has different expectations. And, don't worry, I'm not offended in the least...

I didn't dislike my nose to begin with, just looking for a little refinement.

but, really, looking at the pics that Dr. Jung has on his website, you think they have much more significant change than mine? I don't think they have much change either except a little refinement and then height. And, believe me, I'm not dissing Dr. Jung, I think he is EXCELLENT! I'm just comparing my results to that of one the best docs.

oh.. I stayed at Deja Vu hotel.. it's talked about throughout this thread... and yea it's always 60000, no matter if you get alar, lengthening... etc... so even though I only did tip and implant, it is still 60000... just the same as a whole lot of stuff..

People, I'm curious to what everyone else honestly thinks of my results... give me a little feedback. Thanks!

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Postby takuda » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 1:32 pm

who wrote:takuda,

hehe... I think that's funny... because I think the change is pretty significant. Everybody has different expectations. And, don't worry, I'm not offended in the least...

I didn't dislike my nose to begin with, just looking for a little refinement.

but, really, looking at the pics that Dr. Jung has on his website, you think they have much more significant change than mine? I don't think they have much change either except a little refinement and then height. And, believe me, I'm not dissing Dr. Jung, I think he is EXCELLENT! I'm just comparing my results to that of one the best docs.

oh.. I stayed at Deja Vu hotel.. it's talked about throughout this thread... and yea it's always 60000, no matter if you get alar, lengthening... etc... so even though I only did tip and implant, it is still 60000... just the same as a whole lot of stuff..

People, I'm curious to what everyone else honestly thinks of my results... give me a little feedback. Thanks!



haha..it's NOT ugly to begin with..it's being enhanced and i seriously think the new nostrils look a lot better! it is projected slightly...again..diff pple diff expectations..maybe its the frontal view so cant see the exact refinement..u stayed for how many days? travelled alone? which airline? money spent in total? haha sry for so many questions.. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Re: Like your nose!

Postby takuda » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 1:36 pm

grumpy99 wrote:Hi Who,

I think your nose's definitely sharper and more refined. And because Dr C raised the tip, it looks like your nose has had alarplasty done when there isn't. Aren't you glad? In fact, your BEFORE nose is already very nice and delicate looking for a natural nose.

I'm terribly concerned about healing. And honestly, if I saw you 2.5 weeks AFTER, I wouldn't have noticed at all. It just looks a wee bit thicker. Now I'm really hoping mine would look like this 2 weeks post-op, but then my nose is wider and I'd need alarplasty. I really would not know what to say if people asked me how come my nose suddenly looks swollen!

My nose height is about the same as yours BEFORE, but because my nose is wider and rounder at the tip, Dr C recommended I do the whole works – alar, tip refinement, and Korean L implant.

But I still want my nose to look like it hasn't been worked on – I want to be a "natural beauty"... hahaha. I just want a little bit of height and refinement, not a Korean star's nose. I don't even know who the Korean stars the folks in this forum are talking about!

And because I have a few round bumps (acne scars) along the nose line, where my nose meets my face, I'm wondering if Dr C would remove them during surgery? I hope during alarplasty, he'd be able to cut them away!

And yes, he quoted me NT60,000 for the entire nose job. I'm so glad for his skills, he isn't half as expensive as our local doctors. Imagine, my budget for everything in Taipei – surgery, hotel, air tix, food, sightseeing – amounts to just one nose job at a local plastic surgeon!


who wrote:takuda,

hehe... I think that's funny... because I think the change is pretty significant. Everybody has different expectations. And, don't worry, I'm not offended in the least...

I didn't dislike my nose to begin with, just looking for a little refinement.

but, really, looking at the pics that Dr. Jung has on his website, you think they have much more significant change than mine? I don't think they have much change either except a little refinement and then height. And, believe me, I'm not dissing Dr. Jung, I think he is EXCELLENT! I'm just comparing my results to that of one the best docs.

oh.. I stayed at Deja Vu hotel.. it's talked about throughout this thread... and yea it's always 60000, no matter if you get alar, lengthening... etc... so even though I only did tip and implant, it is still 60000... just the same as a whole lot of stuff..

People, I'm curious to what everyone else honestly thinks of my results... give me a little feedback. Thanks!




hellos! when are you intending to visit dr chuang? i don't wanna travel aloneeeeeeeeeeee. yeah, NT 60 000, reasonable..i calculated and think the total amt of $ spent will be S$5k plus..including air tics, accom..(not SQ of course) weird thing is..dr chuang didn't recommend me Korean L implant! haha, i also have wide, fleshy and round nose..but he said the material and implant is up to me..more and more going for dr chuang..lol. :D
Cry when you get ripped.

User avatar
taurus19
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri, 18 Aug 2006

Postby taurus19 » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 1:59 pm

any ideal if hip bone can be shave/cut/"mo" (saw)?

where will it be and how much it ll cost?
See the world from a different vantage point

ochtri17r
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed, 25 Apr 2007
Location: Indonesia

Postby ochtri17r » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 5:46 pm

kalyn wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Alemak u.. go on noon now den ask!! :o so last min!! like me.. hehehe..
check ur PM fast!! call her fast!!
good luck to u!!




Thanks ocean for helping, i saw the message too late :-| can't get the medicine. I'm swelling like mad now. :( Will update some stuff later...




hi kalyn,how is your condition ?
my swelling i reducing 20% now.
i try to take hot towel on my face and put the warm packet too in my face.
the swelling is reduced,because of that.If you dont mind,you can do that too,to reduce your swelling too.Maybe if you do it frequently,i think the swelling will be decreased.

who
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon, 19 Feb 2007

Postby who » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 8:16 pm

haha..it's NOT ugly to begin with..it's being enhanced and i seriously think the new nostrils look a lot better! it is projected slightly...again..diff pple diff expectations..maybe its the frontal view so cant see the exact refinement..u stayed for how many days? travelled alone? which airline? money spent in total? haha sry for so many questions.. :)[/quote]

I stayed for 8 days. I flew from the US... airline United. I spent about 5000 US total for everything, but I also did eyelash implant. I actually met up with a Singapore gal!

who
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon, 19 Feb 2007

Postby who » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 8:26 pm

well... I think if you get tip projection or alar reduction, results are much more dramatic... it all depends on what you start with...

I don't want to do a profile or quarter profile... because it's really hard to hide my face that way.

Even though at 2.5 weeks, it doesn't look that swollen, most people that knew me could tell... you would not believe how just a mm or two makes such a big difference on the face...

good luck everyone!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests