Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Postby jovinliu » Wed, 30 May 2007 1:26 pm

Finally i find some time to find a way to upload the photos of my latest eye surgery. I re-did my double eyelid and did epicantoplasty.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559241957VWNxmR




/Jovin
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

244522
Regular
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon, 22 Jan 2007

Postby 244522 » Wed, 30 May 2007 2:10 pm

Jovin

I am so glad you post your pictures up. :D
U recover really fast, much much faster than me
And I realise you looking more and more different from your past look, becoming more and more pretty. :)
I'm glad for you.
Its really quite nice. :P

I am in my 6th month now, and my eyes doesnt look natural yet.
My lid were too high initially, so :( it will take longer to recover.
Actually quite depress now.
:?

But it doesnt look very eurasian, is the result now what you wanted?

244522
Regular
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon, 22 Jan 2007

Postby 244522 » Wed, 30 May 2007 2:12 pm

By the way jovinliu

did you did anything to your brows? Cause I want to embriod it (dont know if its the term), not tattoo. But I dont know which salon to choose.

Would you recommend me any salon or anyone.

Thanks. :)

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Wed, 30 May 2007 3:09 pm

Finally done! and yes.. Dr Jung really very fatherly.. in actual fact he look like my papa in certain angle, feel like hugging him when in pain.. hehehe.. there is one taiwan doc came to him for attachment, spoken to him.. it seem like Dr Jung is really good in rhinoplasty.

i do not know whether is becos of his skill or i took the sinecch.. i have zero bruise and swell.. Nose ofcos will swell la, but my eyes and face area looks normal. don ask me nice or not, cos cant tell yet, but i saw a gal came to the clinic with a super duper nice nose.. almost close to perfect! hope i can be like her too.. hoho..

Pls don ask for pic.. i not comfortable to share in public.. sorry. :P

Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 10 May 2006

Postby Hannah Lee » Wed, 30 May 2007 4:17 pm

Jovin,

your eyes look great! Its amazing how normal they look considering you only did them recently.

Ocean11,

so you finally took the plunge with Dr. Jung huh? I also think he looks very fatherly and kind. I sometimes jokingly refer to him as papa Jung because I "inherited" his nose. Hope your nose heals up quickly and looks really good!

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Wed, 30 May 2007 4:43 pm

Thank you Hennah! i hope so too.. cos i saw the gal in his clinic just now.. her nose.. PERFECT! really very nice..

ya, he really very fatherly.. cute n sincere.. he came in to the resting lounge to make sure i am ok.. awww.. so sweet.. other doc hardly do that, esp those famous one
Well, hope his 'work' is as nice as his personality...

Hannah Lee wrote:Jovin,

your eyes look great! Its amazing how normal they look considering you only did them recently.

Ocean11,

so you finally took the plunge with Dr. Jung huh? I also think he looks very fatherly and kind. I sometimes jokingly refer to him as papa Jung because I "inherited" his nose. Hope your nose heals up quickly and looks really good!

User avatar
BlueberryMochi
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun, 05 Feb 2006

Postby BlueberryMochi » Wed, 30 May 2007 6:33 pm

COngrat on ur new nose Ocean11! :D
Welcome to our Papa jung nose club! ^^
Wish u a well and fast recovery :) Keep us updated ya ;)

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Wed, 30 May 2007 7:04 pm

BlueberryMochi wrote:COngrat on ur new nose Ocean11! :D
Welcome to our Papa jung nose club! ^^
Wish u a well and fast recovery :) Keep us updated ya ;)


Congratz Ocean11. I am very happy for you

Enjoy!

Same to you BlueberryMochi, i am sure you are enjoy your nose now! :D
Last edited by tanjhj on Wed, 30 May 2007 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Wed, 30 May 2007 7:06 pm

jovinliu wrote:Finally i find some time to find a way to upload the photos of my latest eye surgery. I re-did my double eyelid and did epicantoplasty.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559241957VWNxmR




/Jovin


Jovin, all i can say is that after Epiccantoplasty, ur eyes now look more naturally electricfying, seductive and very sexy eyes. yum yum :twisted:

i am sure now ur bf will have to hug u tighter now :wink:

Like to suggest Lower Eyelid Allorderm for your next PS.
If u dun like alloerderm can use Goretex string as replacment. quite a simple surgery with very little downtime. It adds more 3D looks to your eyes, balancing the top and lower eyelid even more and making it even more femine attractive and also enhanced your "Ren Yuan" even more. So far, most of the Popular Korean Actress have this done. especially Korean Actress and DR Kim pretty good in it.

Image


Some Ppl may ask what is this LowerEyelid Allorderm? it is a surgery to insert implant to create a mini yet defined "eyebag". It is not suitable for everyone, so got to ask your doc for advice. Allorderm may not be lasting as Goretex thus in some clinic, they use Goretex or other implants.
However some ppl may need more procedures than just inserting implants.. Etc. older ppl and depends on your eye shape and structure etc..
Last edited by tanjhj on Thu, 31 May 2007 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Wed, 30 May 2007 9:02 pm

Thank u thank u. but now don know it is having flu.. nose blocked for 2 days already.. cant breathe very well.. kinda frustrated.. cannot sleep well too..
Do u guys need to go back to clinic eveyday? i need to go back everyday consecutive for 5 days! and i am not staying very near to the clinic, so it kinda troublesome.. :x

BlueberryMochi wrote:COngrat on ur new nose Ocean11! :D
Welcome to our Papa jung nose club! ^^
Wish u a well and fast recovery :) Keep us updated ya ;)

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Wed, 30 May 2007 9:03 pm

thanks matey.. i hope i will enjoy the new nose too..

[quote="tanjhj"][quote="BlueberryMochi"]COngrat on ur new nose Ocean11! :D
Welcome to our Papa jung nose club! ^^
Wish u a well and fast recovery :) Keep us updated ya ;)[/quote]

Congratz Ocean11. I am very happy for you

Enjoy!

Same to you BlueberryMochi, i am sure you are enjoy your nose now! :D[/quote]

User avatar
BlueberryMochi
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun, 05 Feb 2006

Postby BlueberryMochi » Thu, 31 May 2007 12:31 am

ocean11 wrote:Thank u thank u. but now don know it is having flu.. nose blocked for 2 days already.. cant breathe very well.. kinda frustrated.. cannot sleep well too..
Do u guys need to go back to clinic eveyday? i need to go back everyday consecutive for 5 days! and i am not staying very near to the clinic, so it kinda troublesome.. :x


Ocean, I had a flu too after the surg. One of the nurses said it's common to get flu after the rhino. (i dunno weather she's right or not).
It's very annoying coz u can't sneeze, I came down to the clinic every day and ask the nurse to clean my nose(using the sucking machine there).

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Thu, 31 May 2007 12:56 am

ocean11 wrote:thanks matey.. i hope i will enjoy the new nose too..

tanjhj wrote:
BlueberryMochi wrote:COngrat on ur new nose Ocean11! :D
Welcome to our Papa jung nose club! ^^
Wish u a well and fast recovery :) Keep us updated ya ;)


Congratz Ocean11. I am very happy for you

Enjoy!

Same to you BlueberryMochi, i am sure you are enjoy your nose now! :D


What nose did you choose or u let him decide for you?

as for your flu, u can ask doctor if u can take Clarinase. it is a drug we took when having flu but it doesnt cause drowiness. It will reduced the formation of the nose fluid due to body reaction and also u just need to take 1 tablet a day.

That time i have sinus Surgery and i took it to reduced the nose fluid formation. pretty works well to me. Of coz i asked the doc if i can take it before consumption.

Lastly, need a favour, can ask Dr Jung if one had Goretex L or I implant done and wish to go for Revision, Can the revision done straight away after removal of the Goretex implant or we have to come back again another day after the extraction of the old implant? as u know the removal of goretex can a messy affairs. Thanks
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Thu, 31 May 2007 1:22 am

Really? i shall ask the doc tomorrow.. cos i cant take it anymore.. feel like dying!! cannot breathe.. cannot sleep.. cannot sneeze.. gosh.. and hate the cast, still another 3 more days to go.. cant wait..
ya, the nurse did clear my nose when i am there.. but after awhile it block again.. i will get Dr Jung give me med to clear the blocking nose, else i don know wat will i do next! blow my nose!!

BlueberryMochi wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Thank u thank u. but now don know it is having flu.. nose blocked for 2 days already.. cant breathe very well.. kinda frustrated.. cannot sleep well too..
Do u guys need to go back to clinic eveyday? i need to go back everyday consecutive for 5 days! and i am not staying very near to the clinic, so it kinda troublesome.. :x


Ocean, I had a flu too after the surg. One of the nurses said it's common to get flu after the rhino. (i dunno weather she's right or not).
It's very annoying coz u can't sneeze, I came down to the clinic every day and ask the nurse to clean my nose(using the sucking machine there).

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Thu, 31 May 2007 1:30 am

ok, will do that.. i need to see him anyway for the flu..

i did said i wanna a nose like Song (the pretty korean actress, cant rem her full name) but he said her nose is really very high, my face too small might not be able to fit in.. so he said he will do my bridge slighly higher but natural.. i cant tell now, cos it still swelling.. will let u know whether i like it or not after 5 days. hehe.. :P
it beta be good! cos i suffer alot this time round.. i nvr sleep for 3 days liao.. 1st day too excited cant sleep, 2 and now nose blocked like hell.. cant even breathe.. cant blow my nose.. i really helpless.. feel like just take the splint out of my nose, and blow my nose big time!! :mad:

tanjhj wrote:
ocean11 wrote:thanks matey.. i hope i will enjoy the new nose too..

tanjhj wrote:
BlueberryMochi wrote:COngrat on ur new nose Ocean11! :D

Welcome to our Papa jung nose club! ^^
Wish u a well and fast recovery :) Keep us updated ya ;)


Congratz Ocean11. I am very happy for you

Enjoy!

Same to you BlueberryMochi, i am sure you are enjoy your nose now! :D


What nose did you choose or u let him decide for you?

as for your flu, u can ask doctor if u can take Clarinase. it is a drug we took when having flu but it doesnt cause drowiness. It will reduced the formation of the nose fluid due to body reaction and also u just need to take 1 tablet a day.

That time i have sinus Surgery and i took it to reduced the nose fluid formation. pretty works well to me. Of coz i asked the doc if i can take it before consumption.

Lastly, need a favour, can ask Dr Jung if one had Goretex L or I implant done and wish to go for Revision, Can the revision done straight away after removal of the Goretex implant or we have to come back again another day after the extraction of the old implant? as u know the removal of goretex can a messy affairs. Thanks


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests