Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.

Re: BA Ready!

Post by Guest » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 7:28 pm

Have you considered Bangkok? & I don't mean a cheapo surgeon but one in a well-established hospital like Bunrungrad. I hear they do a lot of ti thus have more experience

Guest1 wrote:Ok, I've consulted with Woffles Wu at Camden, and Leslie Kuek at Gleneagles. Was comfortable with both for my breast augmentation so it's now time to make a decision. they are both EXTREMELY expensive but I don't feel price should be a deciding factor in choosing a surgeon when it comes to altering your body.

So, I'm ready to pull the trigger. Does anyone have any last advice as to which (if either) to choose??

Please no negative comments...I'm a grown woman who has long ago decided to have BA. I've done more research than I want to!!

thanks for any personal experiences or advice on either doctor regarding breast augmentation...

guest1

Post by guest1 » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 8:07 pm

Anonymous wrote:Have you considered Bangkok? & I don't mean a cheapo surgeon but one in a well-established hospital like Bunrungrad. I hear they do a lot of ti thus have more experience

Guest1 wrote:Ok, I've consulted with Woffles Wu at Camden, and Leslie Kuek at Gleneagles. Was comfortable with both for my breast augmentation so it's now time to make a decision. they are both EXTREMELY expensive but I don't feel price should be a deciding factor in choosing a surgeon when it comes to altering your body.

So, I'm ready to pull the trigger. Does anyone have any last advice as to which (if either) to choose??

Please no negative comments...I'm a grown woman who has long ago decided to have BA. I've done more research than I want to!!

thanks for any personal experiences or advice on either doctor regarding breast augmentation...
[/quote

No, haven't considered BKK. I don't know why that scares me, but it does! I would prefer to do it here at home if possible as long as i am comfortable that the dr is very good.

Post by Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:56 am

guest1 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Have you considered Bangkok? & I don't mean a cheapo surgeon but one in a well-established hospital like Bunrungrad. I hear they do a lot of ti thus have more experience

[/quote

No, haven't considered BKK. I don't know why that scares me, but it does! I would prefer to do it here at home if possible as long as i am comfortable that the dr is very good.
whats the price that quoted u.

Post by Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:55 pm

Anonymous wrote:
guest1 wrote:

[/quote

whats the price that quoted u.
Hold your breath...
Woffles Wu - 15000
Leslie Kuek - 12000

the advantage of doing it with Wu is that he uses a special cut around the aereola that is supposed to be virtually scarless and no other doc that I have found will do it so I feel the extra money is worth it.

Post by Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 3:01 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
guest1 wrote: whats the price that quoted u.
the price is not important...what's important is that i can trust the doc. has anyone had or know of anyone that has had BA with either of these docs?

medictbp
Regular
Regular

Post by medictbp » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 3:03 pm

Anonymous wrote:the advantage of doing it with Wu is that he uses a special cut around the aereola that is supposed to be virtually scarless and no other doc that I have found will do it so I feel the extra money is worth it.
Not special cuts, for breast augmentation - implanting the implants

1. can be through the armpit
2. can be through the under-breast cease
3. can be through the lower part of the nipple-base, which has a least noticable scar.

If you see Dr. Leslie, simple tell you your prefered 'incision lines'

If you've a small nipple, may have limited access for the physicians though; the 'virtually scarless' apply to woman with big nipples only.

Post by Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 3:25 pm

medictbp wrote:
Anonymous wrote:the advantage of doing it with Wu is that he uses a special cut around the aereola that is supposed to be virtually scarless and no other doc that I have found will do it so I feel the extra money is worth it.
Not special cuts, for breast augmentation - implanting the implants

1. can be through the armpit
2. can be through the under-breast cease
3. can be through the lower part of the nipple-base, which has a least noticable scar.

If you see Dr. Leslie, simple tell you your prefered 'incision lines'

If you've a small nipple, may have limited access for the physicians though; the 'virtually scarless' apply to woman with big nipples only.
yes i have small nipples. kuek says if he goes via areola then he cannot put in a large implant.
wu says he can!..his aereola cut is a zig zag cut instead of the traditional straight cut. do you think he's full of crap or what? you know anyone that has had it done by either doc??

PLUTO

Post by PLUTO » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 3:32 pm

broke and worried wrote: Hey there, thanks for your replies :)

I guess yea doing my boobs would be unnecessary and not to mention high risk. But I've always wanted to have them done as I have always felt inadequate, and it's not in proportion to my ass! (which is big btw!). I constantly have to wear padded push up bras!

Yea I do admit, the eyes and nose are probably the most important features of a girl's face.

However, I guess I figured if I ever had something done, it would be my boobs as it isn't as scary as the face. If the surgeon mucks up the procedure, I might end up like one of those horror stories! Plus My face would be swollen for a couple of months! (I have no idea how I would explain that!)

To those who have been to Dr Wu and Dr Huang....do their cost include post operative visits and procedures if patients are unsatisfied with the results?

Hi..
I had done consultation with those 2 doctors recently , the first one giving me more confidance and promises and the cost for recontruction nose is SG 9,000 and the last one is more higher SG 13,5. When I looked on the result picture ,I think it is not giving a good impact ..so I confuse now , whose doctor that I should go because those two prices are very expensive for me.

could somebody here giving me another advise the best doctor in Singapore for nose reconstruction with a reasonable price.

thanks in advance !

xoxo

pluto

Post by pluto » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 4:14 pm

me too boo.....I just had my consultation with Dr.Huang. same likes you a lots of reconstruction procedure and I end up with SD 13,500 + plus $ 250 for consultation fee. I've seen the result picture but it doesn't give much impact , so I was wondering if it is worth to spend that much.

I had my consultation as well a year ago with Dr.John Joseph from Beverly hills, he only quote USD 4,000. The procedure isn't so complicated likes what Dr. Huang explanation. However, the ticket price and the hotel are expensive

If you have some other good news about rhinoplasty , would much appreciate if you can share with me ,

thanks

:P

guest21

Post by guest21 » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 5:08 pm

No, haven't considered BKK. I don't know why that scares me, but it does! I would prefer to do it here at home if possible as long as i am comfortable that the dr is very good.[/quote]

whats the price that quoted u.[/quote]

Hold your breath...
Woffles Wu - 15000
Leslie Kuek - 12000

the advantage of doing it with Wu is that he uses a special cut around the aereola that is supposed to be virtually scarless and no other doc that I have found will do it so I feel the extra money is worth it.[/quote]

hi, so does that mean that you are doing the implant above the chest muscle?

what are the complication for above and beneath the chest muscle?

which is better or prefered?

Saline or silicon?

Post by Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 7:17 pm

Isn't sillicon banned?

guest21 wrote:No, haven't considered BKK. I don't know why that scares me, but it does! I would prefer to do it here at home if possible as long as i am comfortable that the dr is very good.
whats the price that quoted u.[/quote]

Hold your breath...
Woffles Wu - 15000
Leslie Kuek - 12000

the advantage of doing it with Wu is that he uses a special cut around the aereola that is supposed to be virtually scarless and no other doc that I have found will do it so I feel the extra money is worth it.[/quote]

hi, so does that mean that you are doing the implant above the chest muscle?

what are the complication for above and beneath the chest muscle?

which is better or prefered?

Saline or silicon?[/quote]

babyevil85

Plastic

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 9:26 pm

I have done surgery by Dr Wong at gleneagle !! his skill sux !! he maded my eyes so fake until i cant accpet my look !! i want to have a Redo of eye lid surgery again ? is it possiable !! some 1 help pls !! And i would like to have a side nose reduction without insering slicon !! is it possiable , pls recammend a doctor for me !! pls Helpless boy Robin

vanillacaramelfudge

Re: Plastic

Post by vanillacaramelfudge » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:42 pm

babyevil85 wrote:I have done surgery by Dr Wong at gleneagle !! his skill sux !! he maded my eyes so fake until i cant accpet my look !! i want to have a Redo of eye lid surgery again ? is it possiable !! some 1 help pls !! And i would like to have a side nose reduction without insering slicon !! is it possiable , pls recammend a doctor for me !! pls Helpless boy Robin
hey. how long has it been since the eyelid surgery?
it will take some time for your eyes to look natural. especially if the doctor made incisions on your lids.

babyevil85

Dr Wong

Post by babyevil85 » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 3:42 pm

Well its has been 1 and half years already !! i spented 1600 on the surgery !! i regret doing plastic at there !! my eye lid look very deep !! Man !!! can i get rid of it or Watever!! maybe redo !! some 1 advise me pls !! pls

Re: Dr Wong

Post by Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 3:53 pm

babyevil85 wrote:Well its has been 1 and half years already !! i spented 1600 on the surgery !! i regret doing plastic at there !! my eye lid look very deep !! Man !!! can i get rid of it or Watever!! maybe redo !! some 1 advise me pls !! pls
Which method of eyelid surgery did you go for? Did you go under the knife? Those will naturally look unatural.