Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu, 09 Mar 2006

Re: hello

Postby ahmeilover » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:11 am

aadvark wrote:
ahmeilover wrote:Hello aadvark..

Wahh chin implant sounds really painful ley.... :???: How long ur pain go away ah? My gums sometimes bleed abit ley dunno whether got any concern anot... lydat i cant sing for ages manz.. lol... So total the chin took how long to stable the shape down? Ya lo.. sometimes scare do le v fake like COCO LEE lydat ley.. very sharp.. lol...

Care to share ur chin implant pics as well? or u can email me. Thanks...

Do u tink i shld do my eyes? now sometimes tinks eyes dun do la.. but see my eyes 1 big 1 small v sianz... :cry:


pain never lasts long for me, my pain usually goes away after 1 day... like when i removed all 4 wisdom teeth together last time, next day i was happily eating solid food le... so i would say maybe after 3days, all pain shld be gone...

it's the swelling that takes forever for me, i usually take twice the time other people take to de-swell... at first, the chin do le, becos of swelling, so make my chin a bit long, but after 2 weeks, not obvious, after 1 mth plus, looks pretty natural liao, and not as tight...

with implants, the skin arnd the area sure become tight wan, cos now the skin arnd the area is stretched... like when i did my nose, the area arnd my eyes was a bit tight, which is also good, cos no more wrinkles!


Ic.. what abt sharing your chin pics with me pls? :P

ochtri17r
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed, 25 Apr 2007
Location: Indonesia

Postby ochtri17r » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:24 am

hii everyone, my name is yanti,i am newbie.
this is very interesting topic i guest.
:D
i have a plan to do rhino and chin augmentation on May with dr.chuang.But i still dont know where is his clinic.i mean his address clinic.Anyone can help me please.Is there anyone of this forum have chin done with dr.chuang?

MHT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 23 Apr 2007

Postby MHT » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:50 am

aadvark wrote:
MHT wrote:Hello All,

Not sure if anyone could provide me the contacts for a good plastic surgeon over hatyai.

Thanks and incase if the contacts is already posted somewhere, pls guide me there.

Thanks again...


i assume that's Dr Nara you are referring to...
that would be:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
dnara112@yahoo.com

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm



Thanks dude,

This is wat i wanted. Btw did u go for any consultation (physically look at your face) before giving Dr Nara the permission to mod? Wonder how you guys did it as we r not staying in Thailand.

Any advise?

btw anybody interested in going over with me? looking for buddy...

kalyn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Postby kalyn » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 1:22 am

Hi people. I'm planning to go Taiwan for probably rhinoplasty and lip reduction in June 2007 tentatively.

Wonder anyone have been there and would share their experiences?

Very very very much appreciated for any replies! Thanksss!

[/img]

kalyn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Postby kalyn » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 4:21 am

Hi people, after surfing thru some pages of the thread, i realized that Dr Chuang is very popular among here.

I'm hence very inspired to contact him to consult him via email on the procedures that I'm interested to do. I'm planning to do a Rhinoplasty/Alar-reduction, Mini Liposuction on face(fats on cheeks) and also Lip Reduction. However, I'd need to hear from him to decide which is genuine necessary!

Does anyone have Dr Chuang email or website address? Thanks so much for helping out here!!

Ermm.. I've also came across some early posts regarding the removal of dark eyes circles. Would like to share my experience with those who are interested. I'm currently undergoing IPL sessions and fillers on undereyes by Dr. M.H to "correct" my dark eye circles problem.

Apparently, after 2 sessions of IPL and 1 session of fillers, there's no apparent changes at all :( I'm also given some bleaching creams to put on but i've not been religious with them. I've another 4 sessions of IPL and 1 more filler to go. Hopefully there'll be improvements!! :)

IPL is by far the best way to correct this genetic problem, if it doesn't work, i think i'll really be hopeless.

Anyway, is there anyone who is also planning to go visit Dr Chuang in June? Looking forward for any replies! Thanks !!

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 7:15 am

Website for Dr Chuang is here (straight to his address):
http://www.wishclinic.com.tw/contact_1.htm

Think we better post this fast before LAgirl floods the entire forum

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 7:18 am

MHT wrote:
aadvark wrote:
MHT wrote:Hello All,

Not sure if anyone could provide me the contacts for a good plastic surgeon over hatyai.

Thanks and incase if the contacts is already posted somewhere, pls guide me there.

Thanks again...


i assume that's Dr Nara you are referring to...
that would be:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
dnara112@yahoo.com

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm



Thanks dude,

This is wat i wanted. Btw did u go for any consultation (physically look at your face) before giving Dr Nara the permission to mod? Wonder how you guys did it as we r not staying in Thailand.

Any advise?

btw anybody interested in going over with me? looking for buddy...


the cnsultation was on the same day as the surgery for me. i talked to dr nara and we went thru what he wld do, and what i might look like after that.

because i planned to do more, so he scheduled me as last patient. my fren did hers straight after consultation

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 7:26 am

suemei wrote:Hehehe I'm still very new here... dun think i can Pm u :(

Anyway do u watch hong kong series? there's one new and young actor who looks like Nicholas Tse !! and I realised your 2nd pic on the right look like him ! in other words look a bit like nicholas tse :D (from the pic u post for the 3D eyebrow )

Your surgery was a sucessful one !! :D

kogal87 wrote:suemei
she is not an actress
but a Maxim babe, called Nira, from thailand!

wonder if she's undergone any cosmetic surgery to look so pretty...
cuz she's really really very pretty!!!
*envious*

u can private message me


wah, look like actor, thanks suemei! :D

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: hello

Postby aadvark » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 7:27 am

ahmeilover wrote:
aadvark wrote:
ahmeilover wrote:Hello aadvark..

Wahh chin implant sounds really painful ley.... :???: How long ur pain go away ah? My gums sometimes bleed abit ley dunno whether got any concern anot... lydat i cant sing for ages manz.. lol... So total the chin took how long to stable the shape down? Ya lo.. sometimes scare do le v fake like COCO LEE lydat ley.. very sharp.. lol...

Care to share ur chin implant pics as well? or u can email me. Thanks...

Do u tink i shld do my eyes? now sometimes tinks eyes dun do la.. but see my eyes 1 big 1 small v sianz... :cry:


pain never lasts long for me, my pain usually goes away after 1 day... like when i removed all 4 wisdom teeth together last time, next day i was happily eating solid food le... so i would say maybe after 3days, all pain shld be gone...

it's the swelling that takes forever for me, i usually take twice the time other people take to de-swell... at first, the chin do le, becos of swelling, so make my chin a bit long, but after 2 weeks, not obvious, after 1 mth plus, looks pretty natural liao, and not as tight...

with implants, the skin arnd the area sure become tight wan, cos now the skin arnd the area is stretched... like when i did my nose, the area arnd my eyes was a bit tight, which is also good, cos no more wrinkles!


Ic.. what abt sharing your chin pics with me pls? :P


let me put somethign together for the chin pix... if eyes one big one small can consider eyelid lor, cos can adjust until both same size ma

kaka
Regular
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri, 15 Dec 2006

Postby kaka » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 8:18 am

kalyn wrote:Hi people, after surfing thru some pages of the thread, i realized that Dr Chuang is very popular among here.

I'm hence very inspired to contact him to consult him via email on the procedures that I'm interested to do. I'm planning to do a Rhinoplasty/Alar-reduction, Mini Liposuction on face(fats on cheeks) and also Lip Reduction. However, I'd need to hear from him to decide which is genuine necessary!

Does anyone have Dr Chuang email or website address? Thanks so much for helping out here!!

Ermm.. I've also came across some early posts regarding the removal of dark eyes circles. Would like to share my experience with those who are interested. I'm currently undergoing IPL sessions and fillers on undereyes by Dr. M.H to "correct" my dark eye circles problem.

Apparently, after 2 sessions of IPL and 1 session of fillers, there's no apparent changes at all :( I'm also given some bleaching creams to put on but i've not been religious with them. I've another 4 sessions of IPL and 1 more filler to go. Hopefully there'll be improvements!! :)

IPL is by far the best way to correct this genetic problem, if it doesn't work, i think i'll really be hopeless.

Anyway, is there anyone who is also planning to go visit Dr Chuang in June? Looking forward for any replies! Thanks !!


hi kalyn
his website is http://www.wishclinic.com.tw/
his email address is chuangcj.tw@yahoo.com.tw but be prepared to wait 1 - 2 weeks for reply

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 9:00 am

should just call, easier to straighten out any queries you might have

perfume
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2007

Postby perfume » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 1:29 pm

has anyone been emailing dr chuang recently?
i mailed him on the 12th and on the 20th and still no reply.. :(

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Postby appletree » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 1:41 pm

Hi,

I think u have to be patient & wait for his reply, becos he will reply, dont worry. 8-)


perfume wrote:has anyone been emailing dr chuang recently?
i mailed him on the 12th and on the 20th and still no reply.. :(

ochtri17r
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed, 25 Apr 2007
Location: Indonesia

Postby ochtri17r » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 1:42 pm

hi perfume i have been emailing Dr.Chuang,but he was replying me only 2 days after my email.I think you must sent back to him.may be he was forgot or something.....[/quote]

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Postby appletree » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 1:44 pm

Hi all,

I've just finished my rhinoplasty surgery yesterday. Didnt log in becuase was very tired yesterday after e surgery.
My nose still very swollen now.... looks like a pig.lol
But hopes e swell will goes off soon...


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest