A word to the wise both to you and to all the other PS potentials who are smokers. Smoking causes wrinkles. Smoking is bad for your general health. I'm not saying smoking will give you cancer but it cuts down on your ability to breath efficiently. I will say this though, DO NOT STOP smoking for any of the following reasons:
- Because the government says you should
- Because your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/children/parents say you should
- Because taxes are making it more and more expensive
- Because it is an anti-social habit
- Because it annoys non-smokers
- Because it destroys your actual ability to taste food
- Because the doctors tell you its not good for you
- Because it doesn't matter how beautiful you look & dress, smoking makes you just look just like a cheap whore.
- Because if you are a male, it makes you look like a gangster/hood/stupid.
Anyway, don't try to lecture me about how "Hard" to quit it is. I quit in Mid-December 2004 after smoking anywhere from 20 to 60 sticks a day for 37 years. When I decided to quit I just laid them down and never looked back. But I have the squint lines around my eyes, brow and so forth because of the smoker's tendency to squint when smoke gets in you eyes. Not only that, smokers stink (I never really noticed that until I had quit for about 6 months) Nice clothes, nice makeup, nice hairdo, smell like a dirty ashtray. Real nice. Wish I had quit 30 years ago.........