Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
gucciGirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 09 Feb 2007

Postby gucciGirl » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 3:51 am

vitamins wrote:hihi everybody! i need some advice reagrding.. reducing my calves?
is botex , liposuction, or calf reduction surgery better for that and also, has any ladies here do that before?

thanks in advance for any advice :)


i haven did anything on my calves yet, but based on my research.

botox is not tt effective to reduce thick calves and u need very high dosage because our calf msucule are huge and which will cost a lot and the result is not permanent, and it is not effective because of constant movement of our leg.

Botox on the jaws will be more effective.

liposuction can be done if u got fat calves but for muscular calves, u need botox or calf surgery

calf surgery is invented by the korea doctor when korean women complained of their thick calves. From this can tell how innovative the korean doctor. Many korean gers undergo this surgery to reduce their calves

Taiwan also got a no of people doing this surgery. Taiwan doc went to Korea to learn this i think.

Unfortunately never heard much of this surgery in Singapore even if Singapore doc do perform guess i feel safer in the hands of korea or Taiwan's doc as i think they are more experienced due to the fact they performed a lot of calf surgery.

i think as many forumers mention PS in Singapore not as advanced as other countries like Korea and Taiwan.

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Postby appletree » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 3:43 pm

Hi cupid^n^starz , ermmm im not so sure about e semi-fillers wor but my frend told me that its soluable into our body thats y its not permanent n its safe. Aquamid is the perm fillers but i think will only last u up to 9- 10 yrs.

Heng i no did the perm fillers, cos by using fillers u wont actually get the desire height of bridge u want.

Right now im thinking to go to Dr. Sukit in Yahee... but if everyhing goes on smoothly i will be going to taiwan & stay next yr, so probably will visit Dr. chung instead.... since so many good raves about this 2 doctors. kkeke
So your nose must be very nice now? :)

What do u guys think about Dr. sukit ???

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2006

Postby cupid^n^starz » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 8:21 pm

Hey all. I'm at the more than 2 months mark,already settled for the eyes. so I thought i'd post a pic, In case anyone forgot, I had 6 Procedures together from Dr. C in December,28 2006. Its from front side, and profile side, and 3/4 side. but its pictures all just of my eyes. Im sory Im not able to post my full pictures on forum cos of privacy. Just to give pictures at least you already know and help u all to decided.
If any interested too se my full pictures, can msn me coz, I just display it in my msn. ok.
I've try to make photo of my eyes as close as possible with clear view. so can compare it.
My eyes cases is =
- Sligtly Ptosis ( loss of fat)
- Multiple creases Lid
- Tired looking
- Droppy of eyes skin (hanging skin) made eyelash drop down as eyes cant open optimally.

Procedures of eyes
- double eye lid with korean technique ( medium paralel lid ) + Lateral-cantho + epi-cantho.

And as being a male, my ps made it shape just like mens eyes, which is more heavy and and not too big of the eyeball show as opposed femaled needed.
..................... CLick it :

http://img222.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 55xiz.smil

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2006

Postby cupid^n^starz » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 8:28 pm

appletree wrote:Hi cupid^n^starz , ermmm im not so sure about e semi-fillers wor but my frend told me that its soluable into our body thats y its not permanent n its safe. Aquamid is the perm fillers but i think will only last u up to 9- 10 yrs.

Heng i no did the perm fillers, cos by using fillers u wont actually get the desire height of bridge u want.

Right now im thinking to go to Dr. Sukit in Yahee... but if everyhing goes on smoothly i will be going to taiwan & stay next yr, so probably will visit Dr. chung instead.... since so many good raves about this 2 doctors. kkeke
So your nose must be very nice now? :)

What do u guys think about Dr. sukit ???


EH? U dont know what kind of filler that injected in ur face apple? eh not trying to scare but u must be careful of it. ok. :wink: coz u should know what kind of filler u got before injected in ur skin.

Yeah ure right,. filler just best to contouring face . If definition is what we are looking for, implants work best. :D

Shazza
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun, 13 Nov 2005

Postby Shazza » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 8:49 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:Hey all. I'm at the more than 2 months mark,already settled for the eyes. so I thought i'd post a pic, In case anyone forgot, I had 6 Procedures together from Dr. C in December,28 2006. Its from front side, and profile side, and 3/4 side. but its pictures all just of my eyes. Im sory Im not able to post my full pictures on forum cos of privacy. Just to give pictures at least you already know and help u all to decided.
If any interested too se my full pictures, can msn me coz, I just display it in my msn. ok.
I've try to make photo of my eyes as close as possible with clear view. so can compare it.
My eyes cases is =
- Sligtly Ptosis ( loss of fat)
- Multiple creases Lid
- Tired looking
- Droppy of eyes skin (hanging skin) made eyelash drop down as eyes cant open optimally.

Procedures of eyes
- double eye lid with korean technique ( medium paralel lid ) + Lateral-cantho + epi-cantho.

And as being a male, my ps made it shape just like mens eyes, which is more heavy and and not too big of the eyeball show as opposed femaled needed.
..................... CLick it :

http://img222.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 55xiz.smil


you look good now. natural looking :) you made me wanna consider going for a eye procedure.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Postby takuda » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:15 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:Hey all. I'm at the more than 2 months mark,already settled for the eyes. so I thought i'd post a pic, In case anyone forgot, I had 6 Procedures together from Dr. C in December,28 2006. Its from front side, and profile side, and 3/4 side. but its pictures all just of my eyes. Im sory Im not able to post my full pictures on forum cos of privacy. Just to give pictures at least you already know and help u all to decided.
If any interested too se my full pictures, can msn me coz, I just display it in my msn. ok.
I've try to make photo of my eyes as close as possible with clear view. so can compare it.
My eyes cases is =
- Sligtly Ptosis ( loss of fat)
- Multiple creases Lid
- Tired looking
- Droppy of eyes skin (hanging skin) made eyelash drop down as eyes cant open optimally.

Procedures of eyes
- double eye lid with korean technique ( medium paralel lid ) + Lateral-cantho + epi-cantho.

And as being a male, my ps made it shape just like mens eyes, which is more heavy and and not too big of the eyeball show as opposed femaled needed.
..................... CLick it :

http://img222.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 55xiz.smil


i didn't find that natural or maybe there's still slight swelling. but u heng your nose bridge high, so u look good in those deep eyelids. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2006

Postby cupid^n^starz » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:47 pm

Shazza wrote:you look good now. natural looking :) you made me wanna consider going for a eye procedure.


Heyy.. thank you Shazza , also Takuda!
I think theres 2 meaning of natural. Dramatic or big change but the result is natural or not fake. It means without looking my pre-op they dont know if I got eyelid surgery. Or Natural which is mean the result is very subtle result or even its not different at all with pre-op. Then, back to u- which one u want? :)
Swelling? yeah maybe a little... no wonder, cause I have huge procedures at same time.

Shazza, how's the email progres with dr.C? hope you got the deal ok.

Shazza
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun, 13 Nov 2005

Postby Shazza » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:19 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:
Shazza wrote:you look good now. natural looking :) you made me wanna consider going for a eye procedure.


Heyy.. thank you Shazza , also Takuda!
I think theres 2 meaning of natural. Dramatic or big change but the result is natural or not fake. It means without looking my pre-op they dont know if I got eyelid surgery. Or Natural which is mean the result is very subtle result or even its not different at all with pre-op. Then, back to u- which one u want? :)

what i meant was there is indeed a dramatic change but not in a fake way, i couldnt tell you had surgery. for ang mohs/eurasians usually the eyes are closer to their brows and from your past pictures to present, that was the first thing i noticed. you look mixed blood now....

cupid, how long did you have to wait before you could go out in public for the eye and nose surgery?

previously i had a rhino for my nose but it was a silicon implant to straighten my bridge and to add height. i remember i didnt swell much.

did you stay in taiwan for long post op for the review?

still waiting for Dr chuang email. i will be flying this end month for a consult first. planning to go the the op in sept where i can plan a longer leave from work.

candall
Regular
Regular
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue, 07 Nov 2006

Postby candall » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:12 am

hey cupid n starz u look damn good now! u muz be feeling 'powerful', i have been reading past 1 mth thread, muz really tell u u r right about your decisions..hmm good work! tempt me wanna do my eyes too

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 2:09 am

Cupidz,

looks damn good to me..

can see still got swelling so i know still not the final and best of u yet..
now u look like diff person altogether.. abit like mark richmond now.. lolz

Cupidz, Dr Chuang really got to thanks us alot if his biz exp explosion from foreign customers. lolz..

nevertheless with ur PS result pic, i m very happy that u have strengthen my strong believe n trust in the skill of dr chuang all along.. my strong recommendation of dr chuang is not wrong n gone to waste. thank q

well, some ppl may be wondering if i will benefit anything from this keep recommending dr chuang. the answer is yes and no.

yes- ard oct 2006, i plan to head a group of guys and gals to go to his clinic to do our PS ard this july. and dr chuang thank me and did mentioned i and my frens will recieve extra discount for recommending so many ppl to his client. which i think all of u will rcvd this discount it if u mentioned that tanjhj recommended you..

no- i dun rcvd any comm even u mention i recommended u. maybe i will recv'd even more discount if i ask him for my PS..lol
Last edited by tanjhj on Sat, 10 Mar 2007 5:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

superman123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007

Postby superman123 » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:00 am

sorry guyzz..newbie here..

hey cupidz..may i know how much u did that for --student and broke...and have to pay for me flight ticket-- and can u kindly gimme the address n contact info of ur doc?

umm..any side effect ( i mean how serious is it?) and when can u use ur eyes properly again?

cheers mate.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:46 am

superman123 wrote:sorry guyzz..newbie here..

hey cupidz..may i know how much u did that for --student and broke...and have to pay for me flight ticket-- and can u kindly gimme the address n contact info of ur doc?

umm..any side effect ( i mean how serious is it?) and when can u use ur eyes properly again?

cheers mate.


read all his earlier threads. we dun spoon feed here. thanks..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

superman123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007

Postby superman123 » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 4:22 am

tanjhj wrote:
superman123 wrote:sorry guyzz..newbie here..

hey cupidz..may i know how much u did that for --student and broke...and have to pay for me flight ticket-- and can u kindly gimme the address n contact info of ur doc?

umm..any side effect ( i mean how serious is it?) and when can u use ur eyes properly again?

cheers mate.


read all his earlier threads. we dun spoon feed here. thanks..


well mate, i have read thro' like 50 pages and could not find anything about the contact info..might have overlooked tho'. Anyway..hope u guys can help . I honestly cant read one by one from start, have dissertation to catch up with and lots of work. sorry

cheers

superman123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007

Postby superman123 » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 7:09 am

yeahh..have gone through one by one and found the website...wishclinic for dr chuang. But it's all in chinese, which i have no idea . anyone know wad should i do? any email address n does the doctor even speak english at all?

cheers..

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Postby appletree » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 9:53 am

superman123 wrote:yeahh..have gone through one by one and found the website...wishclinic for dr chuang. But it's all in chinese, which i have no idea . anyone know wad should i do? any email address n does the doctor even speak english at all?

cheers..


Hi superman123, you can go in to goggles, under e section of language, paste the whole link of taiwan webby into the column given. Thus, u can have a new link to read in english version instead, go try it. :)

Hi cupid^n^starz, hmm... its not that i dont know what substances is that but because i've forgotten whats e name for the semi-perm liao keke, besides the ansesthic doctor is my friend, and i trust his skills, so i didn't asked much also. keke
Waoo... ur double eye lid very natural, the doc do kai yang tou for you?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests