Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 5:07 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:
leenaaaa wrote:Cupid,

I do not know why you are being so defensive and hostile. Anyways, let's just leave it at this.



Agreed with it .

And oh Thank you for your nice COMMENT about me, seems like you know Me MORE than me-myself. Cause, I'm not dare to comment ANYTHING bout ur Temperament or personality, as I know I Do Not even know bout your personality as the opposite as well.
End of discuss.


Cupidz,

just focus on your healing.. i am more keen to know that you are healing well and looking the BEST!

so cheers bro! a few of us are waiting to cyah in ur full glory.. so yupz
heal well and good
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Postby takuda » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 8:16 pm

tanjhj wrote:
vickyabc wrote:
zov wrote:Yep, I had my nose done by Dr Seah just over a mth ago.. it looks very natural and a lot of my friends didnt know I did it :) but I look better now..no more flat nose..keke


HappyforYa!!!! i want too!! do u mind sending me a pic of ur before and after? its ok if its not comfortable for u. i understand..

But pls share on what did u did? I or L implant only? how much is ur total cost??


I implant is very natural looking just make just it is not make too high (as in the bridge) Just look at Kanny's pic and u will noe.. but for her case hers in make hih bridge due to her occupation, thus she is exceptional case)


but iamdanny from this forum did a L implant by dr seah..he only uses silicon??
Cry when you get ripped.

cacao
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 16 Feb 2007

Postby cacao » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 11:51 pm

tanjhj wrote:
cacao wrote:Hi all,

Wow...I've finally finished reading all 317 pgs on this topic!

Thanks so much for all who have shared so unselfishly. And special thanks to tanjhj for recommending Dr Su in Taiwan.

I've decided to go to Dr Su for my eyelid surgery. However, she is not able to perform the surgery immediately after consultation. For surgery, need to book another day- Mon, Wed or Fri. Her consultation days are only Tue and Thur. I'm planning to see her on Thurs and hopefully get the surgery done on Friday. However, the clinic assistant could not confirm a slot for me because she said not everybody is suitable to undergo double eyelid surgery. They will only confirm booking when Dr Su gives the go ahead.

May I know if anybody has consulted Dr Su and then able to get surgery done the next day?

Also, the clinic says if I opt for the cutting method, stitches will be removed in 5-7 days. How do they decide whether my stitches could be removed on day 5 or 7? Base on recovery? Can I opt for it to be removed at 5 days instead of 6 or7?

Tanjhj, I think you mentioned you have a few colleagues who did their eyes with Dr Su. How is the result now? Do they like it? Healing nicely? Any visible scars?

I have emailed Dr Su with above questions but she has not replied. So I'm hoping anybody who had gone to her can give me some advice. I hope to book my tickets and hotel soon

It seems that nobody has posted any experience with Dr Su. I will put up a post when I get mine done.

Thanks so much!


hmm there is no forumer here who did their eyelid with dr su but many feedbacks has been given abt the excellent job done by dr su at taiwan forumers. the reason she is good becoz she does natural looking eyelid job and she is rather conservative who refuse to do revision and certain ppl eyelid, whom she think may have post op problems.

nevertheless, u can call her clinic in the morning with IDD, her nurse will help u with arranging the surgery after consultation. they dun entertain emails.. however plz note that TW chinese is of higher level than ours thus u may feel uncomfortable with it. do not lose heart just communicate with simple chinese will do.. good luck to ur operation. i am sure u will like what u get from dr su. also do get more discount from her if u going to do KYT and KYW. 10%- 20% should not be a problem.. TW also ask for disc like us.. cheerss


Thanks, Tanjhj. Sigh...I didn't know they don't don't entertain emails. I sent 2, one in English and I thought they didn't understand. Sent the 2nd one in Chinese n I thought its because of my lousy Chinese.

I already called to make appointment to see Dr Su on 15 Mar. But now, I can't get the air tickets. I have to reschedule again, I'm so so disappointed :cry:

Actually, I find it very difficult to schedule surgery with Dr Su. They can't do surgery after consultation and they cannot schedule surgery on next day. It makes planning very difficult. If we have to wait a few days or even weeks for the surgery, we'll be wasting many days in Taiwan.

Coupled with this, my family has not been very supportive. So I can only come here for some moral and emotional support. I hope that I still have the courage to go through this later.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 4:10 am

takuda wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
vickyabc wrote:
zov wrote:Yep, I had my nose done by Dr Seah just over a mth ago.. it looks very natural and a lot of my friends didnt know I did it :) but I look better now..no more flat nose..keke


I know Dr seah dun use L implants coz he will show his client a silicon pack and it is all I implant. there is only 1 L implant which he say he dun use..
HappyforYa!!!! i want too!! do u mind sending me a pic of ur before and after? its ok if its not comfortable for u. i understand..

But pls share on what did u did? I or L implant only? how much is ur total cost??


I implant is very natural looking just make just it is not make too high (as in the bridge) Just look at Kanny's pic and u will noe.. but for her case hers in make hih bridge due to her occupation, thus she is exceptional case)


but iamdanny from this forum did a L implant by dr seah..he only uses silicon??


I know Dr seah dun use L implants coz he will show his client a silicon pack and it is all I implant. there is only 1 L implant which he say he dun use..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 4:20 am

cacao wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
cacao wrote:Hi all,

Wow...I've finally finished reading all 317 pgs on this topic!

Thanks so much for all who have shared so unselfishly. And special thanks to tanjhj for recommending Dr Su in Taiwan.

I've decided to go to Dr Su for my eyelid surgery. However, she is not able to perform the surgery immediately after consultation. For surgery, need to book another day- Mon, Wed or Fri. Her consultation days are only Tue and Thur. I'm planning to see her on Thurs and hopefully get the surgery done on Friday. However, the clinic assistant could not confirm a slot for me because she said not everybody is suitable to undergo double eyelid surgery. They will only confirm booking when Dr Su gives the go ahead.

May I know if anybody has consulted Dr Su and then able to get surgery done the next day?

Also, the clinic says if I opt for the cutting method, stitches will be removed in 5-7 days. How do they decide whether my stitches could be removed on day 5 or 7? Base on recovery? Can I opt for it to be removed at 5 days instead of 6 or7?

Tanjhj, I think you mentioned you have a few colleagues who did their eyes with Dr Su. How is the result now? Do they like it? Healing nicely? Any visible scars?

I have emailed Dr Su with above questions but she has not replied. So I'm hoping anybody who had gone to her can give me some advice. I hope to book my tickets and hotel soon

It seems that nobody has posted any experience with Dr Su. I will put up a post when I get mine done.

Thanks so much!


hmm there is no forumer here who did their eyelid with dr su but many feedbacks has been given abt the excellent job done by dr su at taiwan forumers. the reason she is good becoz she does natural looking eyelid job and she is rather conservative who refuse to do revision and certain ppl eyelid, whom she think may have post op problems.

nevertheless, u can call her clinic in the morning with IDD, her nurse will help u with arranging the surgery after consultation. they dun entertain emails.. however plz note that TW chinese is of higher level than ours thus u may feel uncomfortable with it. do not lose heart just communicate with simple chinese will do.. good luck to ur operation. i am sure u will like what u get from dr su. also do get more discount from her if u going to do KYT and KYW. 10%- 20% should not be a problem.. TW also ask for disc like us.. cheerss


Thanks, Tanjhj. Sigh...I didn't know they don't don't entertain emails. I sent 2, one in English and I thought they didn't understand. Sent the 2nd one in Chinese n I thought its because of my lousy Chinese.

I already called to make appointment to see Dr Su on 15 Mar. But now, I can't get the air tickets. I have to reschedule again, I'm so so disappointed :cry:

Actually, I find it very difficult to schedule surgery with Dr Su. They can't do surgery after consultation and they cannot schedule surgery on next day. It makes planning very difficult. If we have to wait a few days or even weeks for the surgery, we'll be wasting many days in Taiwan.

Coupled with this, my family has not been very supportive. So I can only come here for some moral and emotional support. I hope that I still have the courage to go through this later.


dun wori if dr su is unable to make surgery for u, u can go to dr chuang who is one mrt stop away. he is more flexible and u may even do ur surgery right away.. Cheers. so i propose u go to TW making appt with two doc on ur 1st day. than u can go to dr chuang if dr su is not able to op on u the next day...
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2006

Postby cupid^n^starz » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 4:33 am

tanjhj wrote:Cupidz,

just focus on your healing.. i am more keen to know that you are healing well and looking the BEST!

so cheers bro! a few of us are waiting to cyah in ur full glory.. so yupz
heal well and good


#-o yeah Tanjhj,
Surprisingly, you still remind to me to focus in my healing peroid, while I'm myself almost forgot bout this for awhile. hohoho... :lol: ]
Thanks anyway. Thanks for your care.

and You too. Keep on your good work on its forum! cause, that is what this ps board is all about.
As well as u already gave so much contribution on this board. uncounted. :mrgreen:

EH I'm wondering, I'm just realize if u usually prefers using single reply without quoting msg. and now seems you always quote msg evertime replying ? no need to answer, its rhetorical. Just attend it :lol:
Last edited by cupid^n^starz on Sun, 04 Mar 2007 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2006

Postby cupid^n^starz » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 4:52 am

Vickyabc, already reply ur msg.ok.

keropijennifer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun, 04 Mar 2007

nose job in korea

Postby keropijennifer » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 8:31 am

Hi Everyone, I've just joined! I'm from the UK and cause I live so far away fm korea, I would really like to know as much as poss about these clinics b4 flying over. I'm hoping to get a nose job in S.korea this autumn and is interested in going to either Dr Jung, Dreamclinic, Bk clinic, or Jelim clinic. I've heard a lot about BK clinic so I would really love to hear a bit more about the other 3.

Hannah Lee, hello! I know u had ur nose done with Dr Jung, I'm glad u like ur nose. I would like to ask a few questions if that's ok. When you feel ur bridge, is it hard or is it soft, like how ur old bridge used to feel like? Also, u mentioned ur bridge is really high, is it as high as all those korean celebs u see on tv? Because I would just like to augment my nose by like 2mm cause my nose is pretty decent at the moment but a little enhancement will make it much better. What I dont want is to suddenly come out with a much higher nose that everyone can tell I;ve had a nose job. I'd prefer a low profile one. Would it be possible for u to send me a pic of ur nose? How much higher do u think ur nose has been increased by? I've been doing sooo soo much research on the web but there;s still soo much I need to know. From Dr Jung's pics, it seems that he makes the noses look really straight! And I feel they are soo perfect I'm dont think it wd suit my face, cause my face is not bad, but def not perfect. So has he given u a really straight nose or is it wide at the top and bottom, but smaller in the middle (this gives a more natural looking nose?) Thanks in advance!!!!! :D

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Postby takuda » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 1:56 pm

tanjhj wrote:
takuda wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
vickyabc wrote:
zov wrote:Yep, I had my nose done by Dr Seah just over a mth ago.. it looks very natural and a lot of my friends didnt know I did it :) but I look better now..no more flat nose..keke


I know Dr seah dun use L implants coz he will show his client a silicon pack and it is all I implant. there is only 1 L implant which he say he dun use..
HappyforYa!!!! i want too!! do u mind sending me a pic of ur before and after? its ok if its not comfortable for u. i understand..

But pls share on what did u did? I or L implant only? how much is ur total cost??


I implant is very natural looking just make just it is not make too high (as in the bridge) Just look at Kanny's pic and u will noe.. but for her case hers in make hih bridge due to her occupation, thus she is exceptional case)


but iamdanny from this forum did a L implant by dr seah..he only uses silicon??


I know Dr seah dun use L implants coz he will show his client a silicon pack and it is all I implant. there is only 1 L implant which he say he dun use..


i see..if thats the case i won't want..cause i rather go to dr sukit who's a pro in silicon I..haha.. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 5:01 pm

Cupidz,

okok sure not problem. lol u rest well and heal faster so we can see u faster. lol

Takuda,

I have replid ur Pm plz read ur box

Others,

Do not just simply listen to what ppl post here. the best is still u check out everything urself. email or call the doc for confirmation yourself. u muz personally like, comfy with and trust the doc skill's else it will not be advisable to do overseas... so yah try to have company to go if possible.
lastly, u need to know if the doctor will do what u want. some doc like seah and sukit dun offer drastic changes so u may want to consider korea or dr chuang if u wanna drastic result..
Last edited by tanjhj on Sun, 04 Mar 2007 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Rhinoplasty

Postby appletree » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 5:03 pm

Hi all babes & hunks,

Im new in here...finally able to log in to this wonderful forum as i've attempting to log in for the pass few days... duhz.
I've acutally added 2 of urs fellow forumers's msn id, as i need help & questions on rhinoplasty & i cant seems to log in only today. :o SSorry for the rudeness if i add without asking permissions. keke
I've read up most of the pages from you guys & seems like Yahee is a popular recommanded place to do Rhino... & also Dr.Chung.
I've actually send an email to Dr. sukit & he did replied too. keke

There's a question i would like u guys to help me. Is silicone really safe down the road?
1. If there were to have an infection, will the infection be occurs only during the recovery period ? 1st few months? Will there still be have infections even when e foregin implant is ur body for years ???
I've asked Dr.Sukit but i he overlooked my this question... duhz

Would love to hear from all experts in here.... :cool:
Last edited by appletree on Sun, 04 Mar 2007 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 5:05 pm

appletree,

silicone is till safest implant currently however it still have risk of infection thus it is advisable to build ur ur immune system before going for ur op.

as for dr sukit. yupz he is a good doc who give u a natural looking nose. however if u are asking for drastic change in ur nose, i would still suggest dr chuang
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Postby appletree » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 5:10 pm

tanjhj wrote:appletree,

silicone is till safest implant currently however it still have risk of infection thus it is advisable to build ur ur immune system before going for ur op.

as for dr sukit. yupz he is a good doc who give u a natural looking nose. however if u are asking for drastic change in ur nose, i would still sug
gest dr chuang


Hi Tanjhj,

When will e risk of infection usually occurs? Did e doc said anything like during the recovery period or even down e road of years will happens too??

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Postby takuda » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 5:48 pm

tanjhj wrote:appletree,

silicone is till safest implant currently however it still have risk of infection thus it is advisable to build ur ur immune system before going for ur op.

as for dr sukit. yupz he is a good doc who give u a natural looking nose. however if u are asking for drastic change in ur nose, i would still suggest dr chuang


silicon really safest?? :???: i heard of many complications for silicon..but at the same time it is the most popular and commonly used one...

but haven't heard of complications for goretex..thats what made me think goretex is better.. :lol: ahhh, so confusing..
Cry when you get ripped.

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Postby appletree » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 6:43 pm

takuda wrote:
tanjhj wrote:appletree,

silicone is till safest implant currently however it still have risk of infection thus it is advisable to build ur ur immune system before going for ur op.

as for dr sukit. yupz he is a good doc who give u a natural looking nose. however if u are asking for drastic change in ur nose, i would still suggest dr chuang


silicon really safest?? :???: i heard of many complications for silicon..but at the same time it is the most popular and commonly used one...

but haven't heard of complications for goretex..thats what made me think goretex is better.. :lol: ahhh, so confusing..



But i think only taiwan have this goretex so far, its rather new in e market if im not wrong, but heard its safe too but only can do for e bridge & more expensive comapred to silicone.
Thailand only have silicone, they dont have goretex.. :(

Hi ocean11, may i know how is the results done by Dr. sukit? Issit good?? Y do u want to redo ur rhinoplasty again?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests