Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2006

Postby leenaaaa » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 3:46 pm

I have been to Dr Hsu's clinic... he did his receptionist's nose... it was very fake looking (ie very obvious that she had a nose job)...

Dr Seah too.. he did his receptionist's nose, and it is really fake looking...

shoe_girl
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri, 16 Feb 2007

Postby shoe_girl » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 5:07 pm

Can anyone give me Dr Hsu and Dr Chuang's email address? Do they both work at Wishclinic? Thankyou!!

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Postby takuda » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 7:23 pm

yen2006 wrote:Hi taduka,

ya you can call the no. from Singapore, sorry dont have their email address.


I went for consultation on 1st visit then do my nose on 2nd visit.
have alot of friends did with KALO, all satisfied & happy :P

so I just go ahead , did together with my sister.. now 2 Chio Bu in my family liao hehe :wink:


yen



HAHAHAHA! Okok, most probably going there lor..but other than you not many do at KALO in this forum leh..it's at where? which part? andand, confirm they got do GORETEX L IMPLANT hoh??
Cry when you get ripped.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 8:36 pm

leenaaaa wrote:I have been to Dr Hsu's clinic... he did his receptionist's nose... it was very fake looking (ie very obvious that she had a nose job)...

Dr Seah too.. he did his receptionist's nose, and it is really fake looking...


i dun agree with u on any of above postings.. i saw seah two nurses and i think her nose is sharp, normal ppl wouldnt be able to see it is fake. as for dr chuang nurse, i think i trust ecoli and those who went there to do their PS. all said the nurses are pretty nice and not much problem as claimed by u.. so i rather trust the majority...
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 8:39 pm

takuda wrote:
yen2006 wrote:Hi taduka,

ya you can call the no. from Singapore, sorry dont have their email address.


I went for consultation on 1st visit then do my nose on 2nd visit.
have alot of friends did with KALO, all satisfied & happy :P

so I just go ahead , did together with my sister.. now 2 Chio Bu in my family liao hehe :wink:


yen



HAHAHAHA! Okok, most probably going there lor..but other than you not many do at KALO in this forum leh..it's at where? which part? andand, confirm they got do GORETEX L IMPLANT hoh??


did i see ur pic before, if yes than i dun think L implant is really suitable for u. coz those ppl who send me pic, none really suitable for L implant alone..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2006

Postby leenaaaa » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 8:42 pm

I said I saw Dr HSU not Dr Chuang's nurse. Please read carefully.


As for Dr Seah's receptionist, well, it is only MY opinion. Some of my friends agree with me. You may not.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2006

Postby leenaaaa » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 8:46 pm

And Tanjhj, out of curiosity, do you think you should be giving so much "expert" advice? Also, I think some of your claims are unsubstantiated. For instance... you say that Dr Kim is the best in Korea (and Dr Jung, but I do think Dr Jung is good). Being interviewed by our local paper doesn't made him the "best". I know at least 3 other people who went to him but who are not happy. Take me for instance.. my nose implant is obviously crooked... every Dr I have consulted has agreed. Yet Dr Kim refused to admit. He also gave me a low tapered crease that is barely visible, when I asked for a medium parallel crease during consultation. Also, post operative care is virtually non-existent. I think you should be more careful when you make claims over the forums as many here are inexperienced or impressionable.
Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 26 Jul 2007 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2006

Postby leenaaaa » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 8:48 pm

shoegirl.. Dr Hsu does not work at Wish Clinic. Anyways, I do want to say that although I do not like the job he did on his receptionist, I do like his work on Jovinliu =)

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2006

Postby cupid^n^starz » Thu, 01 Mar 2007 4:48 am

iwanabe078 wrote:hi cupid^n^starz, don't know if u read the email i sent u. to keep short, i wish to know 1) how much your dr would charge for both the jaw and forehead augmantation 2) how the recovery process was like and how long the downtime and 3) if u have his email adress and/or website.

more questions to ask. hope u can get back to me pls. i intend to do it in april and i dont speak chinese.


Iwannabe078, Im sorry for my late reply, Ive been very hectic these days and kind of little busy of work to do.
But I owed to you so, I already sent you a long msg e-mail, please read it carefully and reply to me again.Ok
See ya all! back to Sleep now and back to work for tomorrow, and enjoyed My New Life. My New COnfidence! WOoo-hoo!

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2006

Postby cupid^n^starz » Thu, 01 Mar 2007 5:17 am

leenaaaa wrote:And Tanjhj, out of curiosity, do you think you should be giving so much "expert" advice? Also, I think some of your claims are unsubstantiated. For instance... you say that Dr Kim is the best in Korea (and Dr Jung, but I do think Dr Jung is good). Being interviewed by our local paper doesn't made him the "best". I know at least 3 other people who went to him but who are not happy. Take me for instance.. the only thing he gave me which I am happy about is the chin implant. Other than that, my implant is obviously crooked... every Dr I have consulted has agreed. Yet Dr Kim refused to admit. Also, post operative care is virtually non-existent. I think you should be more careful when you make claims over the forums as many here are inexperienced or impressionable.


Hm.. Im not intend going into this thread, I think you're just being a little bit rush to him with the " .. " symbol on "expert" word even u dont mean to.
Thats all.

User avatar
imjase
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Postby imjase » Thu, 01 Mar 2007 7:33 am

Hi Cupid.

I sent you an email from oyyu@hotmail.co.uk asking you about Dr Chuang and if you could send me some of your photos. I'm considering surgery with him and wouldnt mind seeing what he did with you before I book a plane ticket to see him.

thanks,

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2006

Postby leenaaaa » Thu, 01 Mar 2007 7:58 am

Hi, I don't really get what you mean?

Anyways, how are you recovering? How was your experience with Dr Chuang?

cupid^n^starz wrote:
leenaaaa wrote:And Tanjhj, out of curiosity, do you think you should be giving so much "expert" advice? Also, I think some of your claims are unsubstantiated. For instance... you say that Dr Kim is the best in Korea (and Dr Jung, but I do think Dr Jung is good). Being interviewed by our local paper doesn't made him the "best". I know at least 3 other people who went to him but who are not happy. Take me for instance.. the only thing he gave me which I am happy about is the chin implant. Other than that, my implant is obviously crooked... every Dr I have consulted has agreed. Yet Dr Kim refused to admit. Also, post operative care is virtually non-existent. I think you should be more careful when you make claims over the forums as many here are inexperienced or impressionable.


Hm.. Im not intend going into this thread, I think you're just being a little bit rush to him with the " .. " symbol on "expert" word even u dont mean to.
Thats all.

User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Postby jovinliu » Thu, 01 Mar 2007 5:22 pm

Which receptionist you referring to? The one who takes money and answers phonecalls? That Auntie ah?


/Jovin


leenaaaa wrote:shoegirl.. Dr Hsu does not work at Wish Clinic. Anyways, I do want to say that although I do not like the job he did on his receptionist, I do like his work on Jovinliu =)
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2006

Postby leenaaaa » Thu, 01 Mar 2007 8:45 pm

yea the one who answers the phone. dunno if she takes money =) didn't have anything done

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:37 am

leenaaaa wrote:And Tanjhj, out of curiosity, do you think you should be giving so much "expert" advice? Also, I think some of your claims are unsubstantiated. For instance... you say that Dr Kim is the best in Korea (and Dr Jung, but I do think Dr Jung is good). Being interviewed by our local paper doesn't made him the "best". I know at least 3 other people who went to him but who are not happy. Take me for instance.. the only thing he gave me which I am happy about is the chin implant. Other than that, my nose implant is obviously crooked... every Dr I have consulted has agreed. Yet Dr Kim refused to admit. He also gave me a low tapered crease that is barely visible, when I asked for a medium parallel crease during consultation. Also, post operative care is virtually non-existent. I think you should be more careful when you make claims over the forums as many here are inexperienced or impressionable.


dear leenaaaa, many new ppl wouldnt know of ur bad experience with dr kim but even lesser ppl would have read abt why u need to delete all ur earlier threads and apologise for it. even i didnt have the chance to read it before it is deleted complety thus i dun want to comment much abt u.

nevertheless, i aplogogise for reading wrongly between chuang and hsu. i apologise again for that.

as for dr kim, i didnt say he is the best, i said dr jung is the best for nose in korea not dr kim. i only acknowledge he is one of the better known and exp doc in korea who did the most PS jobs on the korean actor and actress(he said it himself).

nevertheless, there is a young lady who go and did his even after reading ur earlier threads deflaming dr kim. she returned and she is ok with her ryrlid job. only complain is the lack of after op customer svc. but u cant expect that from a super busy doc anyway since one choose dr kim. better expect chop chop svc. else find other doc if u not happy with the svc.. for me, i dun like nor dislike dr kim thus i dun want to comment abt him.

as for my "expert" advice.. i dun dare to say i am expert but i give my honest opinion which i think in my view is the best for the person who thankfully trust my judgement and reputation enough to send me their confidential pics for review... i always recommend them to confirm my suggestions with their doc rather than "insist" they do it my way..

thus thanks for ur "friendly" comment abt me.
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests