Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

hi

Postby yen2006 » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:40 pm

Hi jovinliu,

did you went kALO for vitamin C injection?

how izzit?

yen :wink:

rainbow5
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed, 21 Sep 2005

Postby rainbow5 » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:00 pm

The taiwanese website that I went to:

http://www.fashionguide.com.tw

Sappho was once my consideration but now its out after researching.
I dun know the truth abt them being accused but Sappho seems like a taboo topic in taiwanese forums, no one talks abt it & even if there is, its only 1 or 2 posts.

There was once I looked thr Sappho's online discussion forum & there was 1 post from a girl who had done eyelid surgery there & was sharing her own experience. Coincidentally, I surfed another Taiwanese forum & I found 1 post which was exactly the same, word for word. Just that the clinic of the 2 posts were different. All the other details like date of surgery, age of the person everything the same. Could there be really such a coincidence? I dun think so. It muz be either one of the clinic who was lying by re-producing the post for their own website. I guessed Sappho has a higher possibility of doing so as their website discussion were all good reviews, no bad ones. Being their own website, its very easy for them to manipulate the info posted there. Its just not convincing for me. So from then on Sappho is out for me.

Taiwanese forum also got 1 or 2 post saying that the consultation at Sappho was lousy as though its free, its no where detailed.



[quote="cupid^n^starz"][quote="leenaaaa"]Sounds like BK Clinic =)

But I've been to Sappho.. the nurses and dr there was really nice. For me I think attitude is a big attraction.



[quote="cupid^n^starz"][quote="rainbow5"]Better avoid Sappho in Taiwan. I have read in Taiwan forums that they have been accused of enhancing the photos which they posted on their website so wat u see might not be the real result.

The taiwan forums seldom discuss abt Sappho so someting muz be wrong somewhere...[/quote]

I've ever heard bout this too. but, dont know bout the truth.As I knew, Hanfong/Sappho would be considered "commercialized" . it becomes somekind like Yanhee in Thailand. Infact, Their Prices is still much cheaper than private clinic like wishclinic.

Obviously for me, they were lack of privacy. Even too much plastic surgeon with uncertain background (quality?) . I'm not saying that it's wrong for everyone to get in there, It's just the lack of info and privacy in Hanfong that holds me back.[/quote][/quote]

Yes, Ofcourse they are lof of factors that we should be considered about before going under the knife . included the communication with surgeon. Once we'd been try to keep our thought what we want,heard ps's opinions and after try and try to convey to our ps, but there's still no 'connected' with the ps , then its better to change the plan as related with comfortable of ourself. :)[/quote]

rainbow5
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed, 21 Sep 2005

Postby rainbow5 » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:18 pm

To all those who went to Taiwan before, may I know whether its safe for a girl to travel alone in Taibei? Any danger?

User avatar
Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri, 29 Dec 2006

Postby Velvet_CK » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 4:19 pm

rainbow5 wrote:To all those who went to Taiwan before, may I know whether its safe for a girl to travel alone in Taibei? Any danger?


I can't think of any safer city then 8-)

User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Postby jovinliu » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 5:41 pm

Initially i look like spongebob square pants... hee hee hee. Eh hello, 3 times of botox, 48 units each time, that's like almost 150 units of botox on my face leh... but i do know there's some people who don't really react to botox.

Compared to my previous spongebob square pants look, of course now better lah... eh send me your alien look done by Dr. Park! I want to see! Oh can send him my photo and my favourite artist's photo huh? My favourite artist is Powerpuff Girls leh, how huh? :twisted:



/Jovin

Velvet_CK wrote:To reinforce, I took MC 2weeks back and my office GP offered Botox injection for only $500 (jaws). It's really cheap however, as advised by some of us here, GPs do not have as good so-called artistic views of a human facial expression than a Plastic Surgeon.

Not saying GPs are not good, but i won't risk my face on a GP compared to a Plastic surgeon.

---------------------------------------------

Jovin, for a moment, i cannot believe that Botox did such a great difference to your face, comparing the before and after pics. And I thought you had done jaw surgery initially.

Its a job well done, and you look really good compared to before. :D
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Re: hi

Postby jovinliu » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 5:42 pm

Nope i didn't go. Actually i am quite fair already, and i don't really need the whitening injection.



/Jovin

yen2006 wrote:Hi jovinliu,

did you went kALO for vitamin C injection?

how izzit?

yen :wink:
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

iwanabe078
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 23 Feb 2007
Location: SG

Postby iwanabe078 » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 7:52 pm

hi cupid^n^starz, don't know if u read the email i sent u. to keep short, i wish to know 1) how much your dr would charge for both the jaw and forehead augmantation 2) how the recovery process was like and how long the downtime and 3) if u have his email adress and/or website.

more questions to ask. hope u can get back to me pls. i intend to do it in april and i dont speak chinese.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Re: kalo

Postby takuda » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 7:59 pm

yen2006 wrote:
takuda wrote:anyone got experience with KALO? can tell me good/not gd?


Hi Takuda,

KALO is good & cheap for nose job & double eyelid.

I did my nose 1mth ago with Kalo, have 5-6 friends did their nose & eyes there too.


I have attached my before & after photos below.


1st & 2nd photo is before nose implant.
3rd & 4th photo is 3 weeks after nose implant
5th, 6th & 7th photos is 5 weeks after nose implant.


http://img339.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 56v90.smil



:wink:


Thanks Yen! You really look nice with your natural nose. I wan goretex, urs is right? But does KALO do tip? cos my tip is a bit bulbous and i asked dr sukit he say he can't do anything except an I implant.

how much u did at KALO? and can i email the doctor to ask questions or anything?? :D
Cry when you get ripped.

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Re: kalo

Postby yen2006 » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 9:52 pm

takuda wrote:
yen2006 wrote:
takuda wrote:anyone got experience with KALO? can tell me good/not gd?


Hi Takuda,

KALO is good & cheap for nose job & double eyelid.

I did my nose 1mth ago with Kalo, have 5-6 friends did their nose & eyes there too.


I have attached my before & after photos below.


1st & 2nd photo is before nose implant.
3rd & 4th photo is 3 weeks after nose implant
5th, 6th & 7th photos is 5 weeks after nose implant.


http://img339.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 56v90.smil



:wink:


Thanks Yen! You really look nice with your natural nose. I wan goretex, urs is right? But does KALO do tip? cos my tip is a bit bulbous and i asked dr sukit he say he can't do anything except an I implant.

how much u did at KALO? and can i email the doctor to ask questions or anything?? :D



Hi takuda,

you can call KALO consultant Ms Tay 019 6012 3350751.

I paid rm4288 promotion price (up 4888) :P

Quote that you are recommanded by me Yenyen, can get free consultation..hehe :lol:


rgds
yen :roll:

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Re: kalo

Postby takuda » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:02 pm

yen2006 wrote:
takuda wrote:
yen2006 wrote:
takuda wrote:anyone got experience with KALO? can tell me good/not gd?


Hi Takuda,

KALO is good & cheap for nose job & double eyelid.

I did my nose 1mth ago with Kalo, have 5-6 friends did their nose & eyes there too.


I have attached my before & after photos below.


1st & 2nd photo is before nose implant.
3rd & 4th photo is 3 weeks after nose implant
5th, 6th & 7th photos is 5 weeks after nose implant.


http://img339.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 56v90.smil



:wink:


Thanks Yen! You really look nice with your natural nose. I wan goretex, urs is right? But does KALO do tip? cos my tip is a bit bulbous and i asked dr sukit he say he can't do anything except an I implant.

how much u did at KALO? and can i email the doctor to ask questions or anything?? :D



Hi takuda,

you can call KALO consultant Ms Tay 019 6012 3350751.

I paid rm4288 promotion price (up 4888) :P

Quote that you are recommanded by me Yenyen, can get free consultation..hehe :lol:


rgds
yen :roll:


but i still dunno going or not..so call frm spore? :o

got email or not? haha! :)
Cry when you get ripped.

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Postby yen2006 » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:28 pm

Hi taduka,

ya you can call the no. from Singapore, sorry dont have their email address.


I went for consultation on 1st visit then do my nose on 2nd visit.
have alot of friends did with KALO, all satisfied & happy :P

so I just go ahead , did together with my sister.. now 2 Chio Bu in my family liao hehe :wink:


yen

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2006

Postby leenaaaa » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:40 pm

Anyone been to Dr Marco Faria-Correa?

User avatar
Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri, 29 Dec 2006

Postby Velvet_CK » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:07 pm

[quote="jovinliu"]Initially i look like spongebob square pants... hee hee hee. Eh hello, 3 times of botox, 48 units each time, that's like almost 150 units of botox on my face leh... but i do know there's some people who don't really react to botox.

Compared to my previous spongebob square pants look, of course now better lah... eh send me your alien look done by Dr. Park! I want to see! Oh can send him my photo and my favourite artist's photo huh? My favourite artist is Powerpuff Girls leh, how huh? :twisted:
[quote]

Welcome to Cartoon Network.
1) another 144 units of Meat Poison to your jaws.
2) KaiYanTou and YanWei to surface 70% of your face.
3) Eyeball implant
4) Nose removal
5) Lastly, fingers removal.

(Look at the bright side, French manicure's expensive)

perfume
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2007

Postby perfume » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 1:48 pm

I'll be going to yanhee in less than 2 weeks!!
anyone has any advice for me?
Feeling the jitters already... :???:

And would like to know if anyone has done chin liposuction before?
I'm not fat , I just want a more defined jawline on my chubby face..

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2006

Postby leenaaaa » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 3:10 pm

I can't remember who was the one who first introduced Dr Chuang from Wish Clinic. Also, wondering if he is good since someone said the forums don't mention the clinic.

Jovin... how come you are not going back to Dr Hsu? You are going to Dr Jiang?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest