Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
ellin18
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Postby ellin18 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:06 am

Hi Velvet and Ocean11,

I intend going to Taiwan for my nose and dimples. Dr Chuang is expecting me in April but I thought of going earlier. Heard you guys are going so, if you guys don’t mind me tagging along, I can start planning. My msn add is missyko@msn.com.

Velvet – since Dr Chuang is your old friend, maybe he can gimme a good price if I go with you. :wink:


Regards

big-eyes-maymay
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2005

placenta injections

Postby big-eyes-maymay » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:10 am

Hey guys,

I hv this model fren , she does placenta injections to her skin. Wonder whether anybody heard about it? Is that harmful?

I was thinking of injecting vitC for my dark eye circle (since surgery can't help). But she told me placenta should be better.

User avatar
ellin18
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Postby ellin18 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:43 am

Big eyes,

I have dark circles too. Please let me know which doctor are u going for and how much is the charges.

Kepp me posted of the outcome ya! :wink:

Regards

big-eyes-maymay
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2005

placenta and Vit C injections

Postby big-eyes-maymay » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:50 am

Hi ellin18,

One jab cost RM180 (according to her). And no clinic one wor this person, do at home one. So, I also don't know how safe it is.

But she said got movie stars go do,and since she's a model, I think I'll go have a look-la.

Update you later!



ellin18 wrote:Big eyes,

I have dark circles too. Please let me know which doctor are u going for and how much is the charges.

Kepp me posted of the outcome ya! :wink:

Regards

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:29 pm

Wahhhh... having a plastic surgeon as a friend, benefit!!! hehehe..

No worries.. taiwan is so easy to go around.. their train stop most of the big shopping belts. which hotel u staying? Normally i stays in San Want Hotel, it really very convenient to everywhere.. esp dr chuang clinic.. hehe..

To be frank.. Piao liang mei mei ok la.. they seem to see alot on telly, but on t he street.. limited lay.. but one thing for sure, they are very fashionable, but super 'Ha Zhi' (japanese)

Nvr mind la, after this trip i come back or before i go, we come out for a drink la! jio my hao PS jie mei Jovin!! and ofcos Devilsmaycry, tanjih. hehe..
wat say u? and ask ur pretty korean gf to come along too!? am i rite?? u got a korean gf rite??
:roll:


Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Sure!!! i like to la kopi with surgeon man!! hehehe..

but i only going after CNY which is March wor.. how long are u going to stay there?? u book tic liao izzit? can delay or not?? hahahha.. heard they say u already super handsome liao, u vain pot, this time do wat? :P

I think i am going to do eyes and something like mini lipo.. but yet to decide.. might need to re construct my nose too.. sounds like a big project hor! :roll:

u familiar with taiwan? if u don i bring u around.. if u do, pls bring me somewhere i don know... hehehhehe.. :lol:




Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:me going to taiwan again!!! wooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee!! can look mei mei come back liao.. hehehehe..

wat should i do this time?? hmm.. *think harder* ahhhhh! change my whole head!! :shock: heheheheh..


Hey Ocean, I'm also going to Taiwan, from this thurs onwards. When are you going? We can jio the PS surgeons there La Kopi. :lol:


This time do what? Aiyoh, i only did eyes before la.

I booked ticks liao, going this thurs, now packing my backpack~ hiak hiak. No la, not intending to do any procedures on this trip. Dr Chuang is my long lost lao peng you, go there get some free consultation at the same time. <Hope he's not monitoring this thread>

Seriously i know nuts about Taiwan, go there explore & backpack blindly also not bad. Heard got Piao Liang Taiwan Mei Mei :P

Alamak, too bad. Arbo you can bring me go CNY clothes shopping. Heard the ppl there really fashionable, but now still selling Winter season clothes.

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:35 pm

BEMM,
Ck is going this thurs, don think u on time to tag along with him.. i m only going after CNY. March
Ofcos i don mind u tag along, but if u don mind.. i don like to share room.. :) esp when after my PS, like to rest alone.. we can arrange for room that next door..

btw, what are you going to do?


ellin18 wrote:Hi Velvet and Ocean11,

I intend going to Taiwan for my nose and dimples. Dr Chuang is expecting me in April but I thought of going earlier. Heard you guys are going so, if you guys don’t mind me tagging along, I can start planning. My msn add is missyko@msn.com.

Velvet – since Dr Chuang is your old friend, maybe he can gimme a good price if I go with you. :wink:


Regards

User avatar
ellin18
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Postby ellin18 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:44 pm

Hi Ocean11,

I'm going to modify my nose and add dimples on my cheek. I supposed to join ecoli last month to Taiwan but i backed out. I really regretted it. Anyway, i determined to do it this time after i saw ecoli's pics. She looks damn chio now. Like ang moh mixed....so envy.

Which hotel do you intend to stay?

User avatar
Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri, 29 Dec 2006

Postby Velvet_CK » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 1:31 pm

ocean11 wrote:Wahhhh... having a plastic surgeon as a friend, benefit!!! hehehe..

No worries.. taiwan is so easy to go around.. their train stop most of the big shopping belts. which hotel u staying? Normally i stays in San Want Hotel, it really very convenient to everywhere.. esp dr chuang clinic.. hehe..

To be frank.. Piao liang mei mei ok la.. they seem to see alot on telly, but on t he street.. limited lay.. but one thing for sure, they are very fashionable, but super 'Ha Zhi' (japanese)

Nvr mind la, after this trip i come back or before i go, we come out for a drink la! jio my hao PS jie mei Jovin!! and ofcos Devilsmaycry, tanjih. hehe..
wat say u? and ask ur pretty korean gf to come along too!? am i rite?? u got a korean gf rite??
:roll:


Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Sure!!! i like to la kopi with surgeon man!! hehehe..

but i only going after CNY which is March wor.. how long are u going to stay there?? u book tic liao izzit? can delay or not?? hahahha.. heard they say u already super handsome liao, u vain pot, this time do wat? :P

I think i am going to do eyes and something like mini lipo.. but yet to decide.. might need to re construct my nose too.. sounds like a big project hor! :roll:

u familiar with taiwan? if u don i bring u around.. if u do, pls bring me somewhere i don know... hehehhehe.. :lol:




Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:me going to taiwan again!!! wooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee!! can look mei mei come back liao.. hehehehe..

wat should i do this time?? hmm.. *think harder* ahhhhh! change my whole head!! :shock: heheheheh..


Hey Ocean, I'm also going to Taiwan, from this thurs onwards. When are you going? We can jio the PS surgeons there La Kopi. :lol:


This time do what? Aiyoh, i only did eyes before la.

I booked ticks liao, going this thurs, now packing my backpack~ hiak hiak. No la, not intending to do any procedures on this trip. Dr Chuang is my long lost lao peng you, go there get some free consultation at the same time. <Hope he's not monitoring this thread>

Seriously i know nuts about Taiwan, go there explore & backpack blindly also not bad. Heard got Piao Liang Taiwan Mei Mei :P

Alamak, too bad. Arbo you can bring me go CNY clothes shopping. Heard the ppl there really fashionable, but now still selling Winter season clothes.


I'm living at a Homestay hostel called
ShiDa
1F, No.6, Alley 4, Lane 48, JingJian St.
Taipei

Dunno where the hell is that, just go there take cab see see. Which MRT is it near?

I'm cool with a drink or many drinks with you guys, my gf's back in Korea, but only back to SG on Late March to April..

Anyway Da jie Ocean, You arrange lo. You'r the Head of this SGPS department.. :lol:

Good day to you guys

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 2:04 pm

Oh.. it u.. i tot it BEMM wan to go.. hehehe.. why did u back out the other time?? when decided, don back out, it will only make u think more, and don regret what u do also.. ecoli look chio with her new looks, but it might not be suitable for u.. so must really think wat u wan but not blindly follow ok.. Da jie Ocean advice must listen ok.. guai guai.. :P (thanks to CK!! say until i so old!! :evil: but i am la..hahahhaha)

This time going to stay longer, since doing a few things.. so might be staying at Wishclinic recommanded De javu Hotel (sounds so dodgy) heard very near to clinic n less expensive..

U book ur tix or not? i am looking at 23 March flying.
i will add u to my msn.

ellin18 wrote:Hi Ocean11,

I'm going to modify my nose and add dimples on my cheek. I supposed to join ecoli last month to Taiwan but i backed out. I really regretted it. Anyway, i determined to do it this time after i saw ecoli's pics. She looks damn chio now. Like ang moh mixed....so envy.

Which hotel do you intend to stay?

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 2:15 pm

Xiao Di...
Shida i heard before, if i am not wrong there are MRT nearby too, approx 5-10mins walk.. eco n good!
u going to enjoy there.. i love taiwan.. hehehe

ok ok.. shall arrange one drinking b4 i go. when u coming back??
u got msn or not?


Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Wahhhh... having a plastic surgeon as a friend, benefit!!! hehehe..

No worries.. taiwan is so easy to go around.. their train stop most of the big shopping belts. which hotel u staying? Normally i stays in San Want Hotel, it really very convenient to everywhere.. esp dr chuang clinic.. hehe..

To be frank.. Piao liang mei mei ok la.. they seem to see alot on telly, but on t he street.. limited lay.. but one thing for sure, they are very fashionable, but super 'Ha Zhi' (japanese)

Nvr mind la, after this trip i come back or before i go, we come out for a drink la! jio my hao PS jie mei Jovin!! and ofcos Devilsmaycry, tanjih. hehe..
wat say u? and ask ur pretty korean gf to come along too!? am i rite?? u got a korean gf rite??
:roll:


Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Sure!!! i like to la kopi with surgeon man!! hehehe..

but i only going after CNY which is March wor.. how long are u going to stay there?? u book tic liao izzit? can delay or not?? hahahha.. heard they say u already super handsome liao, u vain pot, this time do wat? :P

I think i am going to do eyes and something like mini lipo.. but yet to decide.. might need to re construct my nose too.. sounds like a big project hor! :roll:

u familiar with taiwan? if u don i bring u around.. if u do, pls bring me somewhere i don know... hehehhehe.. :lol:




Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:me going to taiwan again!!! wooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee!! can look mei mei come back liao.. hehehehe..

wat should i do this time?? hmm.. *think harder* ahhhhh! change my whole head!! :shock: heheheheh..


Hey Ocean, I'm also going to Taiwan, from this thurs onwards. When are you going? We can jio the PS surgeons there La Kopi. :lol:


This time do what? Aiyoh, i only did eyes before la.

I booked ticks liao, going this thurs, now packing my backpack~ hiak hiak. No la, not intending to do any procedures on this trip. Dr Chuang is my long lost lao peng you, go there get some free consultation at the same time. <Hope he's not monitoring this thread>

Seriously i know nuts about Taiwan, go there explore & backpack blindly also not bad. Heard got Piao Liang Taiwan Mei Mei :P

Alamak, too bad. Arbo you can bring me go CNY clothes shopping. Heard the ppl there really fashionable, but now still selling Winter season clothes.


I'm living at a Homestay hostel called
ShiDa
1F, No.6, Alley 4, Lane 48, JingJian St.
Taipei

Dunno where the hell is that, just go there take cab see see. Which MRT is it near?

I'm cool with a drink or many drinks with you guys, my gf's back in Korea, but only back to SG on Late March to April..

Anyway Da jie Ocean, You arrange lo. You'r the Head of this SGPS department.. :lol:

Good day to you guys

User avatar
ellin18
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Postby ellin18 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 2:21 pm

Dear Da Jie,

Sigh.... long story.. anyway, i know what exactly i need to do but at that time i was more interested in improving my teeth. After consulted 3 dentists, wasted time, hope and money, i have to abandon the plan. Now i am convinced and want to concentrate on modifying other parts of my body.

Regards

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 7:08 pm

ok since u have set up ur mind, den go for it!!
u were saying Dr Chuang expecting u on april? have u make a appt with him?
I have not make appt yet, but confirm going on march.. as long i confirm my tix, just need to call the nurse n fix a date will do.


ellin18 wrote:Dear Da Jie,

Sigh.... long story.. anyway, i know what exactly i need to do but at that time i was more interested in improving my teeth. After consulted 3 dentists, wasted time, hope and money, i have to abandon the plan. Now i am convinced and want to concentrate on modifying other parts of my body.

Regards
Last edited by ocean11 on Wed, 07 Feb 2007 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

momogigi
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 27 Sep 2005

ps

Postby momogigi » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 7:13 pm

hi taurus,

I made an appointment with Dr Sukit. Thinking having my nose and eyes done. Do you have any idea of any hotels to stay in bangkok?

User avatar
Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri, 29 Dec 2006

Postby Velvet_CK » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:57 am

ocean11 wrote:Xiao Di...
Shida i heard before, if i am not wrong there are MRT nearby too, approx 5-10mins walk.. eco n good!
u going to enjoy there.. i love taiwan.. hehehe

ok ok.. shall arrange one drinking b4 i go. when u coming back??
u got msn or not?


Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Wahhhh... having a plastic surgeon as a friend, benefit!!! hehehe..

No worries.. taiwan is so easy to go around.. their train stop most of the big shopping belts. which hotel u staying? Normally i stays in San Want Hotel, it really very convenient to everywhere.. esp dr chuang clinic.. hehe..

To be frank.. Piao liang mei mei ok la.. they seem to see alot on telly, but on t he street.. limited lay.. but one thing for sure, they are very fashionable, but super 'Ha Zhi' (japanese)

Nvr mind la, after this trip i come back or before i go, we come out for a drink la! jio my hao PS jie mei Jovin!! and ofcos Devilsmaycry, tanjih. hehe..
wat say u? and ask ur pretty korean gf to come along too!? am i rite?? u got a korean gf rite??
:roll:


Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Sure!!! i like to la kopi with surgeon man!! hehehe..

but i only going after CNY which is March wor.. how long are u going to stay there?? u book tic liao izzit? can delay or not?? hahahha.. heard they say u already super handsome liao, u vain pot, this time do wat? :P

I think i am going to do eyes and something like mini lipo.. but yet to decide.. might need to re construct my nose too.. sounds like a big project hor! :roll:

u familiar with taiwan? if u don i bring u around.. if u do, pls bring me somewhere i don know... hehehhehe.. :lol:




Velvet_CK wrote:
ocean11 wrote:me going to taiwan again!!! wooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee!! can look mei mei come back liao.. hehehehe..

wat should i do this time?? hmm.. *think harder* ahhhhh! change my whole head!! :shock: heheheheh..


Hey Ocean, I'm also going to Taiwan, from this thurs onwards. When are you going? We can jio the PS surgeons there La Kopi. :lol:


This time do what? Aiyoh, i only did eyes before la.

I booked ticks liao, going this thurs, now packing my backpack~ hiak hiak. No la, not intending to do any procedures on this trip. Dr Chuang is my long lost lao peng you, go there get some free consultation at the same time. <Hope he's not monitoring this thread>

Seriously i know nuts about Taiwan, go there explore & backpack blindly also not bad. Heard got Piao Liang Taiwan Mei Mei :P

Alamak, too bad. Arbo you can bring me go CNY clothes shopping. Heard the ppl there really fashionable, but now still selling Winter season clothes.


I'm living at a Homestay hostel called
ShiDa
1F, No.6, Alley 4, Lane 48, JingJian St.
Taipei

Dunno where the hell is that, just go there take cab see see. Which MRT is it near?

I'm cool with a drink or many drinks with you guys, my gf's back in Korea, but only back to SG on Late March to April..

Anyway Da jie Ocean, You arrange lo. You'r the Head of this SGPS department.. :lol:

Good day to you guys


I'm coming back on the 13Feb. Da Jie. Just jio me, sure on you one~
My MSN is.. i_pm_u@hotmail.com

See ya

big-eyes-maymay
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2005

collagen injection

Postby big-eyes-maymay » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:59 am

Hi ellin,

I went over, anyway I tried the collagen injection on my cheeks. It makes my face look swollen and fat. I'm not sure whether is that the correct effect or not?

But because the cheek is swollen, then push up the saggy eyes, so the dark circles no more look terrible.

Anyway, the collagen is supposedly from Switzerland. I also not sure whether it's safe or not.. After come home, regret I was thinking like "shit! don't know in a few years time will become lumps or not?"

But already inject, so worry also no use la. But the face got "mei mei" la, coz look young and supple.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest