Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 22 Dec 2006 3:57 pm

pretty wrote:hi all i had done my nose surgery with dr h le.... now recovering from the bruising...

Hi pretty,

when you did your nose ps? dr hong or dr huang?

silicon or goretex? how much you paid?

sakurajl

Post by sakurajl » Fri, 22 Dec 2006 4:16 pm

Anyone here done Otoplasty before? Any good surgeon from Singapore to recommend? Thanks

pretty

Post by pretty » Fri, 22 Dec 2006 4:39 pm

yen2006 wrote:
pretty wrote:hi all i had done my nose surgery with dr h le.... now recovering from the bruising...

Hi pretty,

dr hong
silicon
3k+ for I shape implant

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 22 Dec 2006 6:33 pm

pretty wrote:
yen2006 wrote:

Hi pretty,

dr hong
silicon
3k+ for I shape implant
why never chose L IMPLANT? How long is the recovery period?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:14 am

Since u spend it 3k on the nose, than enjoy it!

i guess Dr H must have find ur nose enough with just I implant..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 6:23 am

iamdanny wrote:oh ya forget to add that my new nose is higher sharper and longer than previous...like it very much but its too early to see results

btw for those who had surgery, u all ate porridge for how long? and what food to avoid? and its better to sleep with faces facing ceiling?

can wear contact lense?

Danny, Like to hear you like the result.
but remember thats part still full of swell. just keeping post okk. Thanks for you share from going surgery till post-op.

May I know, How much u get the bleeding after post op?
is it often?How's the bruise now?

I think you still can get any food ,but not too solid first.cos u have rhinoplasty ,in this case avoid much moving ur mouth til the implant get firm by its pocket scars,so Maybe you should get liquid for 7 days then try soft foods. also dont eat peanuts, or pop corn,etc first.
In fact, I cant eat anything but liquid for about a month from my previous jaw augmentation surgery.

get healing nicely ok.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 6:29 am

iamdanny wrote:
Bunnie wrote:
tanjhj wrote: yah fish porridge is good for healing...

however plz dun take pineapple if u are lady coz it may screwed the mensee cycle..

just take the Vitamins C tablets and antibiotics..

next u can take sineech or almond powder which is less stimulating for the body..

for me i like to take Tian Qi, a chinese herb which has amazing healing properties but plz ask the chinese herbal shop ppl for dosage..
LOL. Danny dont have messtral cycle lah :shock: :shock:

So, what that Song do ? Nose ?

lol if i have menstrual cycle i can go bang wall le lol

anyway nw my cheeks areas look puffy eyes oso watery.... i guess its nw swelling
Tanjhj,
may i know 'Tian qi', did u mean TIENS (MLM) chinese remedies product ? (ex. cordceps, chitosan,etc? )
I agree. thats product are good quality for healing surgery. I used it for my post-op before. ( I'm herbal maniac! :lol: )
Eh, pineapple actually thats an effective fruit help reducing the bruising and swelling , also help release faster to flush the anasthesi from body.
But usually for women or people who get allergic with pineapple, they can take it in capsules forms.
it wont affect the mens cause its just its enzym ( Bromelaine) ,it could break n digest proteins so fast.
usually it taken with arnica.

Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:07 am

Danny, does it mean you cant wash your hair for HOW LONG ??

You have stitches in the ear and nose right ?? :shock:

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:31 am

cupid^n^starz wrote:
iamdanny wrote:oh ya forget to add that my new nose is higher sharper and longer than previous...like it very much but its too early to see results

btw for those who had surgery, u all ate porridge for how long? and what food to avoid? and its better to sleep with faces facing ceiling?

can wear contact lense?

Danny, Like to hear you like the result.
but remember thats part still full of swell. just keeping post okk. Thanks for you share from going surgery till post-op.

May I know, How much u get the bleeding after post op?
is it often?How's the bruise now?

I think you still can get any food ,but not too solid first.cos u have rhinoplasty ,in this case avoid much moving ur mouth til the implant get firm by its pocket scars,so Maybe you should get liquid for 7 days then try soft foods. also dont eat peanuts, or pop corn,etc first.
In fact, I cant eat anything but liquid for about a month from my previous jaw augmentation surgery.

get healing nicely ok.
i get quite alot bleeding on 1st day but its nt pain la... jus got blood drip down from nose lo... so its best to lie on pillow at high angle so that blood wun keep dripping.. now no blood dripping

the bruise nw stil gt but better. 1st 2 days my eyes are like watery n tears will come out lo. and my cheeks are so puffy on first few days. now my nose looks swelled n tip looks abit red... guess i have to wait for the swelling to go down ba

i have been eating fish porridge for these days so i guess its fine ba

hey i wan to ask u abt jaw augmentation can ?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:32 am

Bunnie wrote:Danny, does it mean you cant wash your hair for HOW LONG ??

You have stitches in the ear and nose right ?? :shock:

actually i didnt wash hair for 2 days only... now can wash le.. just bend down and wash lor.... and even water drip to the wound on my ear n nose it does nt hurt but make sure dry ur wound

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:32 pm

Ginseng & Tian Qi
(80 capsules)

This excellent herbal formula is traditionally used by adults to stimulate blood circulation and to break up blood stagnation and clogging.

Yesh those injury incurred from PS can be healed faster..

It promotes healing of injured blood vessels, dispels heat and reduces swellings in cases of trauma or sport injuries.

yesh many have trauma and swelling after PS

Each capsule contains 375mg of the extract comprising Panax Quinquefolius (American Ginseng), 50% and Panax Notoginseng (Tian Qi), 50%.

RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
2 capsules to be taken twice daily after food.

My suggestion is that to ask the chinese medical hall for a potent mix of tian qi with other herbs for best result.. as for pineapple, can ask the medical hall personel if it is ok to consume the herbs with pineapple, the most impt is the herbs doesnt mixed with pineapple to produce toxic or chemical that are not god for healing..

http://www.kalyx.com/store/proddetail.c ... 0/file.htm

Functions:
Invigorates the Blood, Stops Bleeding, Alleviates Pain, Relieves Chest Oppression and Pain

Indications:
Internal and external bleeding, bruises, swelling, and pain from traumatic injury including falls, sprains, fractures, contusions. Chest, abdominal or joint pain due to blood stasis. Used recently in treatment of angina. Recent research also shows Tienchi/Radix Notoginseng to have immune enhancing properties similar to Ginseng. Raw Tienchi stops bleeding more than steamed Tienchi and is more suitable for traumatic injury and pain.

Standard Dosage:
2 capsules daily.

Ingredients:
Panax notoginseng root. - Tian san qi.

Cautions & Contraindications:
Use with caution during pregnancy.

Panax notoginseng is a Chinese herb often known by its common name, Tian San Qi or Tienchi ginseng. Tian San Qi ginseng has been used in China for centuries and was used during the war by American pilots to stop bleeding.

According to a group of scientists at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology who recently published a paper on identifying the DNA of Notoginseng, most of the plants that belong to the well-known Panax species are similar in appearance and chemical composition. Among these however, ''the root of Panax Notoginseng (San Qi) is a unique herb that has distinct clinical usage.''

Research is showing that Notoginseng exerts a number of beneficial effects on several physiological functions, including the nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems. It is widely used in Asia for angina, to help lower cholesterol and triglycerides, and to expand coronary arteries in order to promote blood circulation and prevent blood clots.

According to Ron Teeguarden, master herbalist and author of Radiant Health: The Ancient Wisdom of the Chinese Tonic Herbs (Warner Books, 1998), Notoginseng is also considered one of the most powerful blood tonics known to man. It is used in Chinese medicine to assist coagulation of the blood, stop bleeding, and to dilate the coronary artery and increase coronary blood flow, thus providing more blood to the heart muscle. The herb also reduces cardiac load, lowers arterial pressure, and improves micro-circulation in and around damaged heart tissue.

The Notoginseng plant looks similar to Siberian Ginseng, and contains twelve saponins (phytochemicals) that are similar to the active ingredients in Panax Ginseng. Notoginseng is actually richer in active constituents than either Panax or American Ginseng, and it also contains immune stimulating polysacchaarides.

In an in-vitro experiment, scientists at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University also found that one of Notoginseng's active ingredients-ginsenosides Rg1-is a potent phytoestrogen, exerting the protective actions of estrogen. Ginsenosides have demonstrated pharmacological effects in the central nervous, cardiovascular, and endocrine systems.

Notoginseng has been found to clinically relieve chest pain associated with angina. Angina typically results from a spasm in the wall of the coronary artery that momentarily constricts the artery and cuts off the heart's blood supply. In a clinical study that reportedly took place at Wu-Han Medical College (now called Tongji Medical University) in Shanghai, China, 15 out of 16 patients with angina who were given Notoginseng experienced significant relief.7

Animal studies also suggest that Notoginseng can dilate coronary arteries and be used as an anti-anginal agent.

Notoginseng is recognized as a potent antioxidant, which is one of the reasons it can counteract the free radical damage associated with cardiovascular disease-and really reverse the damage that has already been done-while offering protection from future problems. It also strengthens resistance to illness and acts as an anti-inflammatory, even reducing the growth of some cancers. An in-vitro study also indicates that it can even regenerate axons and dendrites in neurons, that can compensate for and repair damaged neuronal networks in the dementia brain.

Tian San Qi ginseng is thought to have the following actions;
1. It is believed to stop haemorrhaging or blood loss. Traditional Chinese medicine regards this herb as a very safe anti-haemorrhagic agent because it can stop bleeding without causing ''congealed'' blood. Some studies have verified this herb as effective in shortening coagulation time, reducing the effects of shock from severe blood loss while somehow preventing platelets from clumping.

2. Tian San Qi ginseng has been used to relieve the symptoms of nosebleed, trauma, capillary fragility and bleeding associated with idiopathic thrombocytopaenia (ITP). This herb is also traditionally prescribed for excessive menstrual bleeding, or menorrhagia.

3. Panax notoginseng also has been investigated as a possible treatment for cardiovascular disorders and has been shown to relieve the symptoms of angina pectoris and also reduces high blood pressure. It may also lower serum cholesterol levels. In other research it was shown to increase cerebral circulation in rats and rabbits and improve memory in mice.

- Panax notoginseng may interact with anti-hypertensive drugs, particularly of the calcium channel blocking class.
- Panax notoginseng has been shown experimentally to affect platelet function. This may cause it to interact with blood thinning medications such as aspirin and other NSAIDs
- People on anticoagulant medications should use Panax notoginseng only under the supervision of their health care practitioner.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

babyevil86

Post by babyevil86 » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 1:40 pm

where is my brother babyevil85? anyone wan go taiwan do surgery?

babyevil86

Post by babyevil86 » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 4:35 pm

IceBell wrote:
iamdanny wrote:i am eating fish porridge everyday... currently my nose swollen... after the swelling go then i show u...

Danny Why dun u eat white rice like me For life ? becuase rice can help to reduce swell u know .. It come from the plant and product Drfcc Neutrol to give u more energy in recovery .. try to avoid pineapple .. Eat White rice for 1 year to keep the swell down :D like me
you sound like my brother babyevil85 :D wan to go taiwan with me for surgery icebell?

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular

Post by flymetothemoon » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 8:06 pm

Icebell, u sound so hot! I love u! I love eating rice too! :wink:

sunkissed

danny!

Post by sunkissed » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 8:19 pm

heys! danny.! glad that the surgery went well! though i dun really know you well.. but i'm happy for you! hmms. is the swell still obvious now? DO you need to take leave?
was just wondering if you could show me the before and after photos. you can just pm me. =) if that's okay for you..