Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 5:49 pm

iamdanny wrote:
Bunnie wrote:
iamdanny wrote:hey guys i confirm doing tipo-plasty with dr seah tmr le... hope everything wil be fine.... will update here on the progress...

If u do tipoplsty, will your silicon be removed ?

dr seah say he can make my nose even higher with higher implant since i am doing tipo-plasty so might as well put a new implant. so he will put L silicone implant + ear cartilage for the tip for me.... gosh i am so nervous tmr is my surgery....

COol. Its like getting a foc revision for the bridge !

Dont worry, u are in good hands ah.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 6:42 pm

This Song Really Speak my mind and i let u share with you all.
It is for those who fall in love someone unknowingly ...

Byul *I think I*

I believed that it couldn’t be, that it wasn’t~ um-
There is simply no way that I could be in love with you~ um-
It is just petty jealousy,
I am just feeling lonely
I tried to deceive myself
But now I can't hide from it any longer-

*CHORUS*
I Think I love You~ that’s how it seems~
Cause I Miss You~ when you’re not around
I can’t do anything
I keep thinking about you
If I look at how things are I know~
I'm Falling For You~ I didn’t realize it-
Now I Need You~ all the time
Located so deep in my heart
Now I see it is you-

Maybe we are not suited to each other
It would be good if we are just friends -um-
From one to ten, we never agree on anything-
How can we have a relationship?
People say we won’t be able to do it
I keep saying it
But now I hate to do it any longer-

* Repeat

I didn't realize how I felt about you, Woo~
Why couldn't I see?
It was right in front of me~~ Hoo~ yeah~
That whole time you were right next to me
Why is it now that I finally see that it is love?~~ Hoo-

* Repeat
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 8:22 pm

next song olike to share which i feeling now

02. Fate - Un Myung - Why (OST Full House)
translation by:eebyul (also credit: aheeyah.com)

I dont really know love
I didnt know it would come to me like this
My heart doesnt act like it wants to in front of my love

If I knew I was going to be like this,
I wouldn't have started in the first place
Like a fool, I am regretting this late

I wished that you wouldnt be my love
I wished that it wouldnt be you
You deceited me, telling me that its not love

I hoped that it would be a passing by fate
Because painful wounds will be left on me
But even when I know this, I am still greedy
It keeps getting me sad

I thought that it was a wrong start
I thought so easily
I believed that I could always call you

What should I do?
Where did it go wrong?
I need to avoid this love
But I yearn for everything about you

I wished that you wouldnt be my love
I wished that it wouldnt be you
You deceited me, telling me that its not love

I hoped that it would be a passing by fate
Because painful wounds will be left on me
But even when I know this, I am still greedy
It keeps getting me sad

Now if its not you, there is no meaning to anything
I can't contain myself anymore
The fact that I have to erase you
Today again,

It makes it even more hard..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 8:32 pm

Bunnie wrote:
iamdanny wrote:
Bunnie wrote:

dr seah say he can make my nose even higher with higher implant since i am doing tipo-plasty so might as well put a new implant. so he will put L silicone implant + ear cartilage for the tip for me.... gosh i am so nervous tmr is my surgery....

its nt considered revision. its just tipo-plasty using ear cartilage. but then i also request for higher n sharper silicone might as well do all at one go...

nw i am so nervous abt tmr surgery its like all in a flash .... i never expect i can book the surgery date instantly but no choice if i wan to do i can only do this dec as i will be studying in jan n dr seah appt is fully booked this mth

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 8:33 pm

kaka wrote:
iamdanny wrote:
Bunnie wrote:

how much dr seah charge you for the surgery?
nt nice to post out the price openly... tell u in private...

Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 8:43 pm

iamdanny wrote:
Bunnie wrote:
iamdanny wrote:

its nt considered revision. its just tipo-plasty using ear cartilage. but then i also request for higher n sharper silicone might as well do all at one go...

nw i am so nervous abt tmr surgery its like all in a flash .... i never expect i can book the surgery date instantly but no choice if i wan to do i can only do this dec as i will be studying in jan n dr seah appt is fully booked this mth

So he will cut your ear as well ?

Can you pm me the price u paid ??

Thanks !

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 8:45 pm

ya he will take out the ear bone from my ear... the price he quoted for me is relatively good for me as i had done my 1st surgery with him hmmm i shall nt disclose the exact price but gv u a range of the price after my surgery through pm? is it ok? nw i am too nervous to do anything.... hope u understand

kaka
Regular
Regular

Post by kaka » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:11 pm

iamdanny wrote:ya he will take out the ear bone from my ear... the price he quoted for me is relatively good for me as i had done my 1st surgery with him hmmm i shall nt disclose the exact price but gv u a range of the price after my surgery through pm? is it ok? nw i am too nervous to do anything.... hope u understand
good luck for your surgery tomorrow and rest early tonight :)

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:27 am

iamdanny wrote:ya he will take out the ear bone from my ear... the price he quoted for me is relatively good for me as i had done my 1st surgery with him hmmm i shall nt disclose the exact price but gv u a range of the price after my surgery through pm? is it ok? nw i am too nervous to do anything.... hope u understand
Iamdanny, good luck with your surgery! Wish you a quick healing with wonderful result ok!
Dont forget to drink a lot of pineapple juice or take bromelaine !

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:39 am

harajukugirl wrote:hi all :)

i've been following this thread for a while now, and i'm glad i stumbled upon it because i've been seriously considering PS. i'm still a student, but have always wanted to do my nose, and now, i think i more or less confirmed will do it when i graduate (that's in 2008, may), or during next year hols (dec 2007).

i wish to do either in Taiwan or Korea, or maybe even at Dr. Kim's local branch of BK clinic.

i want to do my nose, eyelids and maybe a chin implant to make my face look sharper, or some kind of shaving. i already have double eyelids, but i want bigger eyes, maybe something like jungsia but not so extreme. :)

just want to find out, anyone knows any estimates of how much in total it would be to do the above procedures in Taiwan or Korea? taking into account doing all procedures at one shot.. should be able to get discount right, as tanjhj has mentioned.. thanks alot guys :D

Open rhino(bridge,nostril,graft,tip,dorsum,etc) + double eyelids + chin

Taiwan = about 110,000NT or S$ 5200 or more
Thailand = about US$3000 or S$ 4700 or lower

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by harajukugirl » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 2:04 am

iamdanny wrote:

hi iamdanny!
may not know you very well, but wish u all the very best for ur surgery! hope that everything will turn out wonderful! take care! :)

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by harajukugirl » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 2:06 am

cupid^n^starz wrote:

i've been following this thread for a while now, and i'm glad i stumbled upon it because i've been seriously considering PS. i'm still a student, but have always wanted to do my nose, and now, i think i more or less confirmed will do it when i graduate (that's in 2008, may), or during next year hols (dec 2007).

i wish to do either in Taiwan or Korea, or maybe even at Dr. Kim's local branch of BK clinic.

i want to do my nose, eyelids and maybe a chin implant to make my face look sharper, or some kind of shaving. i already have double eyelids, but i want bigger eyes, maybe something like jungsia but not so extreme. :)

just want to find out, anyone knows any estimates of how much in total it would be to do the above procedures in Taiwan or Korea? taking into account doing all procedures at one shot.. should be able to get discount right, as tanjhj has mentioned.. thanks alot guys :D

thanks alot dear cupid^n^starz! :) gotta start saving up!
hmm say if i add a kai yan tou and the rhino is a korean style one, how much more will it be?

also wondering, to slim down the cheeks.. is it buccal fat removal or the cheek shaving? not sure which procedure i need..

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 2:31 am

harajukugirl wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote:

thanks alot dear cupid^n^starz! :) gotta start saving up!
hmm say if i add a kai yan tou and the rhino is a korean style one, how much more will it be?

also wondering, to slim down the cheeks.. is it buccal fat removal or the cheek shaving? not sure which procedure i need..
kai yan tao or epicanthoplasty, and lateral cantho + eyelash transplant, if you want to have extra big eyes like ayumi hamasaki doll eye's ,I think you would need both.

ka yan tao if its add as an addtional procedure, you would have add pay approx. 15000NT taiwan or S$710.
Or you maybe could get even for FREE if you get multiple procedures. At least up to 5 procedures (I did).

For the ceeks, depends on you cheeks structure, If its big like a full fleshy cubby cheeks, you could go with liposuction face or if you just have little fat on your cheeks u could try phosphatidylcholine injections(lipodissolve).
If you get strong big bony cheek, you must get shaved its bone which is more costly surely.
hope it helps

try email http://www.wishclinic.com.tw/ . name Dr.chuang. He's only one ps in taiwan whos use full korean technique.

Anton

yca

PS

Post by yca » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 5:41 am

iamdanny wrote:hi guys yest i went to see dr seah for consultation and after i had told him i plan to go taiwan to do tipo-plasty in future, and u know what he told me?

he say he can do tipo-plasty for me for very cheap amt of money. he say he can use ear cartilage to do tipo-plasty for me but i emailed dr chuang from wishclinic n dr chuang said he will use septal cartilage graft for me as he do not want to create another scar on my ear.

what is the diff between septal carilage graft and ear cartilage? which is better?
Hi Danny, i hope that yr surgery every thing will go on well for you, and u can get the perfect nose that u want. Can i know what is tipo-plasty? And can u pm me the price that yr dr charge u for the 1st surgery and also the 2nd surgery pls? Thanks. Wish u luck!! :lol:

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 7:27 am

thanks everyone :) i'm going for the tipo-plasty surgery using ear cartilage in few hours time ... hope everything goes well and i can achieve the nose i want... i willa answer all the qns after my surgery....