Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2006

Postby devilsmaycry » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:00 am

yea u are a pretty lady, actually dun need more stuff, BUT everyone gg for it these days..
so we start to wonder..
Hey if we stop and be the beauty we are born with, one day these plastic beauties will be prettier, and just looking at examples, all the guys are going gaga over them at car shows, on tv, protesting for their "idol" that "no she didnt get anything done, the breast grew on its own, the sticker taped till it became natural crease"
all crap..
cannot lose to normal beauties
must always be one level above..
So .. yes i know where u are coming from.. we will continue to be
pretty ladies.. walking down the street.. making heads turn :lol:

ocean11 wrote:dear u wan me to die izzit??! kai yan tao is not for lao ren like me.. hahhahaha.. cannot la.. i just do my lids can liao la.. cos last time i asked Dr Jiang in taiwan, he said confirm got scars.. but ofcos depend big or small only.. i don wan to take risk.. i am happy with my looks now la (cosole myself only) just the lids need to be 'fix'. the rest will just the maintanance job.. kakakaka.. :P


devilsmaycry wrote:i on leave yesterday .. then no time to go online cos whole day no mood..
went for a bad interview in the morning, some receptionist are simply f*cked up ppl and ought to be slapped. ppl in service line should learn to be nicer, imagine if i am really recruited, i can create hell for u!

Anyway, doctor replied me again after i mailed him my 2 other pics.. he asked me to do open rhino korean style to change my 'eng kor pi' .. cos apparently 'eng kor pi' is flat at the top, budge out then look like parrot.. whatever la.. i dun have NT60000 for that now and putting on credit is crazy..

what about i do my eyes, get Kai yan tou..

then end of the year go n find drkid = Dr Sukit (Thanks doc for revealing yr identity) and get a nose job and maybe get my boobies done! haha


--
drkid : i have thai blood in me.. and i speak thai, will u give me discount?

ocean11 : great that doc replied u, go for medium parallel same as me la.. and the kai yan tou.. we will be mei ren together =)

tanjhj : you know i bought from rachel the pills already.. then she v shocked to receive calls fr me.. and say she only can sell to patients gg overseas for ps.. cos in singapore is controlled..

everyone : if u are calling rachel for the SinEcch, please okie.. it is a herb medication from the states.. used for trauma or for pre and post PS or surgery.. esp for lipo right u need it more cos swelling is more .. Can i suggest u dun call and shock her?
Please sms her that.. u are referred to purchase SinEcch from her and that u are going overseas for surgery. Even if u do in SG, say u gg overseas la. If u call her, she might be in meeting or whatever.. quite rude.. lets be nice to our coutry sale manager that brings in many other beauty products.. i chatted with her a bit and exchanged name cards.. cos of the nature of my job.. ppl like to talk to me.. weird huh
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

User avatar
devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2006

Re: hello

Postby devilsmaycry » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:05 am

Going to wishclinic.. Dr Chuang is the head doctor there.. there is another doc there as well..
I know from tanjhj that Dr chuang is actually good with breast.. hmmmmmm
big breast... i also like :D
but okie.. as martin huang is good for breast and known for it..
martin huang is also known for everything else.. becaue when u go for one ps surgery, u will go for many.. so u basically practise makes perfect..
and he is good cos he is expensive.. so alot of rich indonesians, rich singaporeans, rich artistes will go to him..
I see Dr Chuang like a martin huang .. he charges quite ex compared to other docs in taiwan but still cheaper than sg.

i am still thinking abt the rhino cos i am so broke already.. sob

wenny wrote:
devilsmaycry wrote:
crashed wrote:Its Dr chuang from wishclinic.. is he reliable? i have my doubts. cause since i never been to taiwan, going to a foreign country alone and doing surgery. .. SIGH


Dr Chuang is reliable lah.. so many singaporeans go to him.. dun u find that singaporean are becoming prettier comparatively to 2 years back.. some plastic beauties but its good isnt it..
everyone love korea and japan...
they also plastic beauty..
guys still go crazy over them

when i called wish clinic, there was a singaporean girl there and the recep wanted to pass the phone to her so that we can chat but i thought no thanks..



dr chuan is good at nose surgery?
devilmaycry care to share with me wich doc u plan to go to in taiwan? cos i plan to do my nose n maybe my eyes.. thanks
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

User avatar
devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2006

Re: hello

Postby devilsmaycry » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:07 am

why u so cute, change the signature to 'please do not advert in this forum'
so how are ppl gg to get SinEcch from now on.. pm one another?
hehe



tanjhj wrote:
devilsmaycry wrote:
crashed wrote:Its Dr chuang from wishclinic.. is he reliable? i have my doubts. cause since i never been to taiwan, going to a foreign country alone and doing surgery. .. SIGH


Dr Chuang is reliable lah.. so many singaporeans go to him.. dun u find that singaporean are becoming prettier comparatively to 2 years back.. some plastic beauties but its good isnt it..
everyone love korea and japan...
they also plastic beauty..
guys still go crazy over them

when i called wish clinic, there was a singaporean girl there and the recep wanted to pass the phone to her so that we can chat but i thought no thanks..


seriously i wonder if she is a reader of this forum... u know why? wish clinic is only discuss here widely.. of coz there may be some forum which i dun noe..
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

User avatar
devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2006

Postby devilsmaycry » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:16 am

i love her EYES ! ayumi hamasaki..
what do u say.. tanjhj,
if i do rhino, i dun need kan yan tou right..

and my face also small but i still want big big eyes..
maybe ocean11 should same as me.. big eyes small face..
see her pic i feel very excited.. but i am realistic.. i will not look like her la.. so different her face so short, mine is longer..

tanjhj wrote:regardin that guy who poste abt ayumi..

you are quite correct.. however both stars u mentioned has areadi PSed themselves thus u need to see their before PS pic. for ayumi. her nose surgery raised her nose and has pulled her eyes closer together thus she has no need for kai yan tou. furthermore. her eyes are not wide apart and she did not have that much excess flap which cover her ineer eyes. in fact i believe she didnt do a kai yan tou yet..

kai yan tou is only recommended for ppl who has excess flap (epicanthal fold) over their inner corner of the eyes or their eyes are wide apart. the result of the kai yan to is to removed that excess flap by removing the excess skin and stich it back again thus pulling the skin nearer to the nose and open up the inner corner of ur eyes. there are many way to do this but all result is the same..

when the fold is removed, the pink "flesh" at the inner corner of the eye should be visible thus making ur eyes look wider abit. however it seem to makes the eyes more attractive with that pink "flesh" visible..

The real reason i saying this is becoz many thought kai yan tou is to enlarge ur eyes alot but actually they help a little bit by increasing the width.. what makes ur eyes bigger is still by incresing the breadth/height of the eyes and this can only be done by double eyelid surgery to cut the excess skin at the top of ur eyelid. however those wo eyes is more deep rather tahn protruding will not be able to have very big eyes due to the structure of ur bones and flesh.. for some, even brow lift or forehead lift may be needed

sad to say, those who wanna make ur eyes dramatically bigger will have to forgo stiching method..

Image

another example of eyes wide aprt and have epicantic fold(excess skin) covering the inner corner of the eyes.
Image
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

User avatar
devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2006

Postby devilsmaycry » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:19 am

this first pic is really v bad.. did she post it in her blog.. i like her alot lei.. but this pic looks like drag. while the second pic v pretty..
and the olivia is pretty and her nose.. so nice.. hehe .. it just wont fit on my face this nose.. i not caucasian.. not even 1%, only thai blood, like 12.5% haha

tanjhj wrote:well Dawn Yeo just celebrated her B'day..

now lets take a look at the "chiou" bu's weakness of plastic nose surgery. it doesnt look good from certain angle.. one example is below.. kinda of remind me of MJ...



Image

next we shall see the good angle...thou she claim she have has Thai (10%), Singapore(89%) and Caucasian(1%) blood in her. however i can believe she has chosen to be on the caucasian side... :roll:

nevertheless lets look at he rbeauty side than dwell on the dark side..

Image

now we see a real eurasian should look like her name is Olivia lufkin.. JAp/american mix.. look at her nose..power

ImageImage

last we look at another female blogger (Removed disparaging remark as it could possibly be construed as slander - sms)

Image
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

User avatar
devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2006

Postby devilsmaycry » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:30 am

doctor chuang said closed rhino and open rhino.. closed rhino means I and L implant is it.. or does open rhino means that?
what about the ear cartiliage thing to make it look natural..
i want natural but yet i think from eng kor pi change to straight nose, anyone close to me will know i went for ps..
i should be getting a higher bridge eng kor pi??
maybe that is why doc suggested open rhino, to make it still same shape but higher bridge huh?

tanjhj wrote:i believe is Silicone I implant.. but he if he can shape the I to ur ideal shape he thinks is good for u..

btw. tigerair got 2cents air tix for july - sept 2007

tomolo only !
Last edited by devilsmaycry on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

User avatar
devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2006

Postby devilsmaycry » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:38 am

doctors they go through 6 years of medic school including internship and then they follow with many years of practise in their specialisation.
at the end of the day, they become specialised in the field they decide they have a knack at..

so u see.. i view them as skills, the more they practise, the better they get, doesnt matter where they originate from, it's the quantity that results in quality and also in the money that comes into it.
if the money is good, they dare not screw up cos these rich ppl will not recommend their rich frens..

dun worry where they are from my dear.. if they are from china and they make pp look good, i think go for it because even phyllis quek did hers in shanghai and she has beautiful eyes. And so many china woman all plastic one, some go to good ones, they look good, the ones that cant afford it go to the hospital do.. which essentially could be a young doctor.. hence end up not good..

i believe kola doc all long time experience.. if not good, we will spread the word .. then they will close shop..

yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

I went to KALO @ JB today for consultation with my sister.

Seen the before & after photos of the patients who did their PS there.

All photos look very natural for nose job & double eyelid.

Spoken to the General Manager there, she did her nose using Korea Gortex at KOLA,her nose is nice & natural & she also did her breasts too.

most of the PS doctors in KOLA are from China.I do have abit of doubt...,but their skills are good.How???

rgds
yen
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ocean11 » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 3:19 am

ya.. i know wat u mean.. when i told my frens i am going for eyelids ps.. they scolded me i am out of my mind...i tried to explain, becos of my 'OLD' age.. i really have to do something b4 it too late... but they just simply don understand and said i can age gracefully..how to age gracefully without all the botox and PS in furture??? hehehhe.. :P

btw, i know nuts about eyelids, cos nvr tot of doing it last time. wat is parallel crease.. how does it look like?? got any website to see?? i go and ragki ragki..

devilsmaycry wrote:yea u are a pretty lady, actually dun need more stuff, BUT everyone gg for it these days..
so we start to wonder..
Hey if we stop and be the beauty we are born with, one day these plastic beauties will be prettier, and just looking at examples, all the guys are going gaga over them at car shows, on tv, protesting for their "idol" that "no she didnt get anything done, the breast grew on its own, the sticker taped till it became natural crease"
all crap..
cannot lose to normal beauties
must always be one level above..
So .. yes i know where u are coming from.. we will continue to be
pretty ladies.. walking down the street.. making heads turn :lol:

ocean11 wrote:dear u wan me to die izzit??! kai yan tao is not for lao ren like me.. hahhahaha.. cannot la.. i just do my lids can liao la.. cos last time i asked Dr Jiang in taiwan, he said confirm got scars.. but ofcos depend big or small only.. i don wan to take risk.. i am happy with my looks now la (cosole myself only) just the lids need to be 'fix'. the rest will just the maintanance job.. kakakaka.. :P


devilsmaycry wrote:i on leave yesterday .. then no time to go online cos whole day no mood..
went for a bad interview in the morning, some receptionist are simply f*cked up ppl and ought to be slapped. ppl in service line should learn to be nicer, imagine if i am really recruited, i can create hell for u!

Anyway, doctor replied me again after i mailed him my 2 other pics.. he asked me to do open rhino korean style to change my 'eng kor pi' .. cos apparently 'eng kor pi' is flat at the top, budge out then look like parrot.. whatever la.. i dun have NT60000 for that now and putting on credit is crazy..

what about i do my eyes, get Kai yan tou..

then end of the year go n find drkid = Dr Sukit (Thanks doc for revealing yr identity) and get a nose job and maybe get my boobies done! haha


--
drkid : i have thai blood in me.. and i speak thai, will u give me discount?

ocean11 : great that doc replied u, go for medium parallel same as me la.. and the kai yan tou.. we will be mei ren together =)

tanjhj : you know i bought from rachel the pills already.. then she v shocked to receive calls fr me.. and say she only can sell to patients gg overseas for ps.. cos in singapore is controlled..

everyone : if u are calling rachel for the SinEcch, please okie.. it is a herb medication from the states.. used for trauma or for pre and post PS or surgery.. esp for lipo right u need it more cos swelling is more .. Can i suggest u dun call and shock her?
Please sms her that.. u are referred to purchase SinEcch from her and that u are going overseas for surgery. Even if u do in SG, say u gg overseas la. If u call her, she might be in meeting or whatever.. quite rude.. lets be nice to our coutry sale manager that brings in many other beauty products.. i chatted with her a bit and exchanged name cards.. cos of the nature of my job.. ppl like to talk to me.. weird huh

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 6:21 am

all of us are getting addicted to PS. last time, i would go and read a lot than whenever is i see anyone, i will think if she go for PS one or which PS will that person need.. lol, now that I am over it but got addicted to this forum.

DMC,

what ever u want to do, u better consult the doc. actually, if u wanna go PS but does little to ur current Image, might as well dun go and save the $.. if go must have improved looks. must get $ worth. also, if u are going to enlarge ur eyes, all ur fren will know coz it will be very obvious as compared to nose job, thus since u cant really hide from ur frens than dun hide.

see the doc 1st and get confirmed. i know u may need a higher bridge but cant comment abt the ying go pi coz andy lau has it but look very good, others dun look as good as him..as for ur kai yan toh, i not sure leh coz i dunnoe how high ur nose will be raised but i pretty sure u got slight epicanthic fold at the inner corner eye. u need to check with the doctor. ayumi no need kai yan toh as she raise ger nose so high liao..

Ocean11,

go for it as long as it wont hurt anybody and u are happy with it. later do liao, they see very nice also they will be tempted one. ppl are always like that, they ko shi xin fei.. actually they just want someone to jump in to test water for them.. most of the tai tai like that one..
"Aiyah actually i dun wan it one... but hor, since u insist.. ok hor.. thank q.. i dun want really want it hor. u give me so i take lor..ok?"

Yen,

wah, now everything also Made in China? even surgery also. btw. i thought u said the Kalo doc is msian. now is china?? which doctor do for the GM u mentioned.. coz the doctor is impt than the technique.. scarily she did it at taiwan or korea.. lolz..
but chessgal said she is not impressed with the korea nose pic album of the b4 & after leh. very confused..
furthermore i not sure is they doing the real authenthic Korean style or
short cut modified one like hanfong.

however i will go there this week to chk it out myself.. for the benefit and to be fair to everyone. must see if they can be awarded the prestigious Tanjhj Golden Seal of QC Approval. :P

regarding sineech contact no.. it was deleted by Mod lah so i cant do anything liao since the rules is not allowed ads.. got to search for jovin;s threads..

regarding dawn yeo MJ look alike. yupz that is the prob when u go for silicone implant also i believe it is also due to that her nose is settling down to the final shape that why her looks seem to change everynow and than.. if go for soretex, the result will be more natural and changes will not be so much and that MJ look will be most likely eliminated..

Goretex doesnt really give sharp looks which silicone does but the adv is that it is more narural looking..harder to tell i photos if one has PS her nose. for Dawn Yeo and kanny it is damn obviou loh, even newbie in other forums also can guess that they PSed their nose.. coz too straight lioa..
Last edited by tanjhj on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

yca
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun, 10 Dec 2006

Postby yca » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 7:43 am

Hi, for those that did their nose implant, did yr dr told you to do chin implant too to balance the look? Haha, cause i wonder if do chin already, will definately make the face long, wait like a horse how? "ma bu zhi lian chang' :?

Btw, i thinking of doing ps to raise my nose bridge, but after now while doing research and looking @ actress 's nose, i realise that all of their nose, cant really see their nostrils, but only which can see a little bit of "rounded U shape of flesh between the nostrils"(dun know what is this part called? tip?), which i think is nice and then i realise that though my nostrils is not big, but it can be seem right from the front of my face.

So the question is, if i wanna change this part, what is the procedure called? How much it will cost? will there be any particular related risk? Though i wanna change this part,(cant see the nostril upfront), but i do not wish to end up w a "eng kor pi". Anyone can give me advise? :wink:

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 8:59 am

yca wrote:Hi, for those that did their nose implant, did yr dr told you to do chin implant too to balance the look? Haha, cause i wonder if do chin already, will definately make the face long, wait like a horse how? "ma bu zhi lian chang' :?

Btw, i thinking of doing ps to raise my nose bridge, but after now while doing research and looking @ actress 's nose, i realise that all of their nose, cant really see their nostrils, but only which can see a little bit of "rounded U shape of flesh between the nostrils"(dun know what is this part called? tip?), which i think is nice and then i realise that though my nostrils is not big, but it can be seem right from the front of my face.

So the question is, if i wanna change this part, what is the procedure called? How much it will cost? will there be any particular related risk? Though i wanna change this part,(cant see the nostril upfront), but i do not wish to end up w a "eng kor pi". Anyone can give me advise? :wink:


oh this one.. see this webiste got some example photo at the bottom.

http://www.emedicine.com/plastic/topic535.htm
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 9:26 am

devilsmaycry wrote:doctors they go through 6 years of medic school including internship and then they follow with many years of practise in their specialisation.
at the end of the day, they become specialised in the field they decide they have a knack at..

so u see.. i view them as skills, the more they practise, the better they get, doesnt matter where they originate from, it's the quantity that results in quality and also in the money that comes into it.
if the money is good, they dare not screw up cos these rich ppl will not recommend their rich frens..

dun worry where they are from my dear.. if they are from china and they make pp look good, i think go for it because even phyllis quek did hers in shanghai and she has beautiful eyes. And so many china woman all plastic one, some go to good ones, they look good, the ones that cant afford it go to the hospital do.. which essentially could be a young doctor.. hence end up not good..

i believe kola doc all long time experience.. if not good, we will spread the word .. then they will close shop..

yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

I went to KALO @ JB today for consultation with my sister.

Seen the before & after photos of the patients who did their PS there.

All photos look very natural for nose job & double eyelid.

Spoken to the General Manager there, she did her nose using Korea Gortex at KOLA,her nose is nice & natural & she also did her breasts too.

most of the PS doctors in KOLA are from China.I do have abit of doubt...,but their skills are good.How???

rgds
yen


this had to disagree.. in china the top PS are those Korean Clinic operated by the korean as lead surgeon.. the other chinese surgeon do less complex PS.. also china is not like SG has PS association or board to monitor n credit their PS surgeons. there is no Board to regulate PS in China. thus i will reserve my comment on them. i just wont want to risk my nose or eyes and result that only last as long as those made in china goods.. also at rm4800, it is just 1k lower than fly to taiwan and do the korean nose.

next, if u all realise abt china chinese, most of them are just out to make $$ and go back china asap. most dun really have much responsibility or pride in their work. they dun really put soul into their work as some local doc would. afterall, they can just go back to china and start afresh..

and as PS in a ART, i believe soul is essential as our eyes is the window of our Soul.. got 1 forumer who commented that the doctor of Pretty clinic in taiwan was so engross in getting the best screwing that he almost forgot the time.. this is what i call dedication and pride in his work.. another is sukit, for the QC of his work, he can refuse to do ur PS even if u insist... integrity.

spoke to one of a patient who did her eyes there... she commented that the surgery room is like classroom.. msia classroom not sg classroom.. :shock: i was wondering if they are hanging goat head sell dog meat..

in taiwan and spore, if the doc screwed up will have to compensate. in msia, there is no govt to bother with u.. i can comment this becoz i was from msia and most of my relatives in msia.. sporean are too used to the lawful n regulated system liao to understand the other countries lawlessness..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

KALO

Postby yen2006 » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:22 am

tanjhj,

I took a promotiion brochue frm KALO, saw the girl on brochue look like TCS actress/host name BRECCA LAI who also did her eyes & nose at KALO.

Is Brecca Lai a TCS actress/host?

rgds

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Re: KALO

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:37 am

yen2006 wrote:tanjhj,

I took a promotiion brochue frm KALO, saw the girl on brochue look like TCS actress/host name BRECCA LAI who also did her eyes & nose at KALO.

Is Brecca Lai a TCS actress/host?

rgds


dunnoe who is brecca lai, but are u in hurry for PS for xmas? if not u mind wait me 1 week? just finished exam ..will go this week with my friend to lackey lackey... lol

if got scanner u can scan and msn me? recently dunnoe how ppl find my msn.. :roll:

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Re: KALO

Postby yen2006 » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:26 am

tanjhj wrote:
yen2006 wrote:tanjhj,

I took a promotiion brochue frm KALO, saw the girl on brochue look like TCS actress/host name BRECCA LAI who also did her eyes & nose at KALO.

Is Brecca Lai a TCS actress/host?

rgds


dunnoe who is brecca lai, but are u in hurry for PS for xmas? if not u mind wait me 1 week? just finished exam ..will go this week with my friend to lackey lackey... lol

if got scanner u can scan and msn me? recently dunnoe how ppl find my msn.. :roll:



tanjhj,
so nice of u.. check & let me know by this weekend if possible.

dont have scanner, maybe when you go Kalo can ask for their brochue then you will know who is Brecca Lai thks


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests