Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
wenny
Regular
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat, 25 Nov 2006

Postby wenny » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 1:21 pm

tanjhj wrote:The top four PS in korea

韓國首爾 Well Aesthetic Clinic一般整形臨床研究 -General
韓國首爾 Simmian Plastic Surgery Clinic鼻整形臨床研究 Dr Jung - Nose
韓國首爾 Jelim Clinic削骨手術臨床研究 Dr Yang -Bone Shaving
韓國首爾 BK Clinic削骨手術臨床研究 Dr Kim - Bone Shaving

Those wanna go
Nose is Dr Jung
Cheek & Chin Shaving is Dr Kim & Dr Yang



is dr kim gd in nose as well? cos i lookin at those korean style nose... btw if say nose tip is fleshy wad procedures can be done to make the tip very sharp?

shd i do jaw surgery with dr kim and nose with dr jung or find 1 doc to do both surgery?

i wan to do both surgery at one go instead of separate

wenny
Regular
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat, 25 Nov 2006

Postby wenny » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 1:35 pm

tanjhj wrote:
ellin18 wrote:hi flymetothemoon,

I am going to see Dr KK Lim for consultation this sat (nose) and if i think he is good, i might do my eyelids as well.

I think going abroad is troublesome worse if complications arise. Many thanks for your kind gestures sharing with me the "lobang" :) . I really appreciate it.


He is nice. Saw him before. didnt do it as i am paying more for taiwan's korean style mini incision technique as i scared i am prone to scaring.

Yen and Esticia plus frens has gone thru him, and his skills (based on two Pics i saw in forums is Very natural and femine)

Best is that his consultation is free.



wad's korean style mini incision? is it open incision? i oso scare of scarring... how much will tat surgey cost u? i realized both of us are looking at achieving koreans style nose..


btw wad's dr kk lim clinic add? i oso wan to ask him abt eyes n nose surgery for some info b4 makign decision... n is his consultation free?

wenny
Regular
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat, 25 Nov 2006

Postby wenny » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 1:38 pm

tanjhj wrote:
wenny wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
FlyingMice wrote:US4-6k for jaw surgery is really quite ex. I have check out local pricing and it cost 9-12k.


Jaw Surgery and Chin Shaving is diff operation. Jaw surgery is for those that have protruding jaw which the lower or upper jaw is not inline with one another. The doc need to break your jaw and bolt it together with nuts and screw. This procedure is consider quite risky and major op thus not much PS clinic can do it.

for chin shaving, it is just a simple shaving of the chin edge to the desired shape and curve.

To shape your CHIN and Cheek, u can consider Botox as a solution before going for shaving as Shaving will means 2 weeks of inability to eat solid food.

However, for chin and cheek shaving, u can consider Thailand Doc as the Procedure is relaively similiar among the PS thus cheaper will be better, of coz reputation of the Thai doctor is another issue..



protruding jaws means when u bite on ur teeth the upper and lower teeth are nt in line? if mine is in line then its nt consider protruding jaw?

cos for me i am considering jaw surgery to change my face shape n nt to correct any jaw prob...

is jaw surgery the right procedure to change to my ideal face shape?


I have replied to ur thread earlier becoz i foresee u habe mistaken the surgery procedure. what u need is Chin shaving or implant not Jaw surgery. My suggestion is to try botox 1st before Shaving.

For chin and cheek shaving, the procedures is around the same thus u can go thailand for cheaper Ps. just make sure ur doc knows what shape u want and it can be done.



any recommendation of a gd thai doc for jaw surgery? is dr somsak gd? n does dr somsak do korean style nose? sorry for so many qns

babyevil85
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon, 07 Nov 2005

hi

Postby babyevil85 » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 1:58 pm

anyone wanted to join me And Fly For next year July Taiwan Trip and share hotel cost pls Pm me :D thaks :D but inculded u must have at least 5 k To bring :D


Tanji i am going to Dr Su for eye
and wish clinc For nose .

Any commend for me Tanji ?

User avatar
ellin18
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Postby ellin18 » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 2:25 pm

Hi Flyingmice,

Dr KK Lim charge out rate is 1.5k for nose and 1.5k for eyes. If u are interested, we can go for consultation together on this sat.

ecoli
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon, 27 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore

hi hi

Postby ecoli » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 2:45 pm

ellin18 wrote:Hi Yen,

Thanks for replying to my post. How long is does it take to heal? If i do it on sat, can i go to work on Monday? would it be obvious? do i have to go back to take out the stiches? and how much u did your eyelids?


hey ms ellin18, i heard that you are going this sat for consultation, can i come along? you can sms me @ 97946606. i can make it anytime cos i am not working now.. ha.. long break. 4 months liao... i regret that i did not ps during this period..
jess

ecoli
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon, 27 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore

stitching method from Dr KK Lim

Postby ecoli » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 2:48 pm

ellin18 wrote:Hi Yen,

Many thanks for your assurance to go ahead with Dr KK Lim. I feel so much relief.. honestly, if u look at my eyes u will feel that i dont need any eyelids PS. I have double eyelids and they are alright.... but i am so vain.. :D I need nose PS more than eyes.

So sweet of you sharing your experience with me. I really appreciate it. About posting my pics... hmm... im shy :oops: ...


Hi yen, may i ask that your double eyelid done by Dr KK Lim got scar and is it reversible?
I am pretty confused with non-surgical technique and stitching? are they the same?
jess

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2006

Postby FlyingMice » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 3:28 pm

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the invitation. Btw do you know what is the address for a Dr. kkLim and does he do jaw shaving surgery too? I wanna refine my nose tip, not sure how much will it cost?
Last edited by FlyingMice on Thu, 30 Nov 2006 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ellin18
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Postby ellin18 » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 3:32 pm

Hi Jess,

I read your post. I tried to sms you but my phone now got no network. Something is wrong with SingTel. Anyway, I will try again later when the network is up.

Non-surgical and stitching are similar. My appointment is at 11.30 am on Sat. I will sms you later to confirm what time and where to meet. I am looking forward to talk to you :) . By the way, my name is Christine.

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Postby yen2006 » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 3:58 pm

ellin18 wrote:Hi Jess,

I read your post. I tried to sms you but my phone now got no network. Something is wrong with SingTel. Anyway, I will try again later when the network is up.

Non-surgical and stitching are similar. My appointment is at 11.30 am on Sat. I will sms you later to confirm what time and where to meet. I am looking forward to talk to you :) . By the way, my name is Christine.


Hi Ellin18,
I'm also planning to get a nose job later coz now busy with my work peak season.maybe will go for consultation once after cny for nose job.

I have 2 choices- Dr kk lim
KOLA Cosmatics clinic(JB)

Both consultation are free & have good reviews frm friends, so must be good..hehe

:P

User avatar
ellin18
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Postby ellin18 » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 4:06 pm

Hi Yen,

Maybe u can join me and ecoli for consultations first thereafter u can decide where and when u want to do it. Basically, I dont intend to do it on the same day. U mentioned KOLA clinics in JB. I am interested. :wink: We should go there together for consultations.

Have u checked what is KOLA's charge out rate?

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 7:19 pm

ellin18 wrote:Hi Yen,

Maybe u can join me and ecoli for consultations first thereafter u can decide where and when u want to do it. Basically, I dont intend to do it on the same day. U mentioned KOLA clinics in JB. I am interested. :wink: We should go there together for consultations.

Have u checked what is KOLA's charge out rate?


Yah i did post abt Kola b4 as commented by some forumers from flowepod. However, still need to confirm 1st before going. The review for Kola is still not enough yet. unlike KK Lim, got read his reviews since 2 yrs ago..if yah are in the hurry, i suggest go for the proven doctor.

Btw, just to let u all know according to chinese astrology.. next year is fire pig yr, based on a local fengshui master as posted in local chinese newspaper, it is not good for travelling and surgery and prone to disasters and wars.

Btw, Kola is in JB, quite near the checkpoint, however, its price is not that cheap as compared to Spore. I think they are catering to sporean thus the price.. eyelid from Rm2300

As for KK Lim, u can ask him for discount for ur eyelid or nose, if both do, sure can get discount.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Re: hi

Postby tanjhj » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 7:46 pm

babyevil85 wrote:anyone wanted to join me And Fly For next year July Taiwan Trip and share hotel cost pls Pm me :D thaks :D but inculded u must have at least 5 k To bring :D


Tanji i am going to Dr Su for eye
and wish clinc For nose .

Any commend for me Tanji ?


if u wanna go for two clinic, i suggest u go for eyes 1st before nose.
if not can do both at wish clinic.
FYI, the recommended steps is nose than straight away eyes. however if u want dr su, than had to do it the other way.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 7:50 pm

wenny wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
ellin18 wrote:hi flymetothemoon,

I am going to see Dr KK Lim for consultation this sat (nose) and if i think he is good, i might do my eyelids as well.

I think going abroad is troublesome worse if complications arise. Many thanks for your kind gestures sharing with me the "lobang" :) . I really appreciate it.


He is nice. Saw him before. didnt do it as i am paying more for taiwan's korean style mini incision technique as i scared i am prone to scaring.

Yen and Esticia plus frens has gone thru him, and his skills (based on two Pics i saw in forums is Very natural and femine)

Best is that his consultation is free.



wad's korean style mini incision? is it open incision? i oso scare of scarring... how much will tat surgey cost u? i realized both of us are looking at achieving koreans style nose..


btw wad's dr kk lim clinic add? i oso wan to ask him abt eyes n nose surgery for some info b4 makign decision... n is his consultation free?


U got alot of questions, however i need to know ur budget 1st before commenting. and date u confimed going for the OPs.. :???:

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat, 11 Nov 2006

Postby flymetothemoon » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:25 pm

http://www.serenapowers.com/facereading.html

http://www.chiofearth.com/article4.htm





perhaps this might interest some.

tanjhj, where got such thing one. anyhow i want to get my surgery done by next yr..ha! haha..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest