Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rosecarlito
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 07 Sep 2006
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Postby rosecarlito » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 2:56 pm

Hi,

I am back from Bangkok, I has done by Preecha surgeon. I am not so satisfaction much. he is so busy for talking with customers. if you would like to have his advices before operation you should not see him. he just said he was not guarantee what the result after operation, he would like to decide it during the operation. he did not see me when I come back to his clinic as he was busy with other customers and operation, so only his assistant come to talk to me. it is not professional clinic I think with such that cost I paid. and the cost of Thai person is different with foreigner. I saw some of girls made nose job there was quite nice and natural. if you would like to have nose job and does not care much about after post op you can chose PAI.

rose
hi

Trax
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 20 Oct 2006

Postby Trax » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 9:20 pm

Ok after how many posts then I'll be able to send PMs to other people? Anyway, iamdanny, I'm interested in seeing Dr Seah for rhino. I know you went to him for the same surgery and I'd like to know about your experience. PM me ur msn address then I'll add u on msn and we talk more there?

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:37 pm

Well guys,

I am going to go for my LASIK 1st before my Rhino and/or Double eyelid. the reason i go LAsik 1st is becoz i know that wearing glasses is no no for the 1st 2weeks to 1 month after op for either of the two. Boh Bian, i blind as a bat if no glasses. However, i did see that some forumers wore their sunglasses just 3 days after the ops. Doesnt the doc discourage wearing specs or sun glasses after ops as posted at the website for post ops maintenance??

As for Rhno, I intend to go to Dr Danny of Penang if he does Goretex L implant. some may ask why Goretex? the reason is simple, currently, goretex is more stable and there is more case of complication from silicone based implants than Goretex and even the Nose Guru, DR Jung recommend Goretex thou it is more expensive.

For double eyelid, since it is irrevisble, i got no ideal choice yet. althou i prefer the latest and most popular korean style incision for double eyelid surgery, i cant find any doc that do it in ASEAN thus maybe Dr Danny (penang) or Dr. Hong (SG) or save enough to do it at Taiwan/Korea.

I highly recommend Korean style incision techniques for double eyelid surgery as the risk is lower, healing is faster (reported 1/3 faster) and less pain and swelling. also the effect is the same if not better than normal 1 cut. This technique is made famous and invented by the PS kingdom, Korea. However only taiwan and korea PS knows how to do it.

voix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue, 11 Jul 2006

Postby voix » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:52 pm

thanks for the info tanjhj.

i shall do more research and hopefully find something.

i think dr sukit is the kind that unless it's really VERY VERY cimple, he will tell you nothing can be done but DONT believe him. there are plenty to be done, it's just that he's not willing to do them.(i believe he has the skill. i dont iwsh to say it's becuase he's lousy or anything)

gortex is a good choice. someof the fibres that encapsulate the sillicon implants are pretty disgusting. like barnacles sticking to a rock. saw one of those at dr jung's site. as for eyes, there's the stiching method? are you considering that or just plainly the incision method?

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:07 pm

voix wrote:thanks for the info tanjhj.

i shall do more research and hopefully find something.

i think dr sukit is the kind that unless it's really VERY VERY cimple, he will tell you nothing can be done but DONT believe him. there are plenty to be done, it's just that he's not willing to do them.(i believe he has the skill. i dont iwsh to say it's becuase he's lousy or anything)

gortex is a good choice. someof the fibres that encapsulate the sillicon implants are pretty disgusting. like barnacles sticking to a rock. saw one of those at dr jung's site. as for eyes, there's the stiching method? are you considering that or just plainly the incision method?


with Korean style incision techniques, the doc just make 2x 2mm-3mm cut at the eyelid (outside). which is slightly bigger than the stitching technique 2x1mm at the eyelid (inside). also korean style allows the doc to remove fats and tissue but the result is prem and much lesser scar than normal cut. Thus korean style is more like a in between of stitching and normal incision with the benefit of both.

However, those with excessive skin at the eyelid may not be suitable as i dun think the doc can cut much skin with just 2mm cut...

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:12 pm

voix wrote:thanks for the info tanjhj.

i shall do more research and hopefully find something.

i think dr sukit is the kind that unless it's really VERY VERY cimple, he will tell you nothing can be done but DONT believe him. there are plenty to be done, it's just that he's not willing to do them.(i believe he has the skill. i dont iwsh to say it's becuase he's lousy or anything)

gortex is a good choice. someof the fibres that encapsulate the sillicon implants are pretty disgusting. like barnacles sticking to a rock. saw one of those at dr jung's site. as for eyes, there's the stiching method? are you considering that or just plainly the incision method?


yup the other forumer did post in the past that dr sukit only does simple and "risk free" surgery. however he is good at what he does, which is natural looking PS, which cant really blame him for.
Last edited by tanjhj on Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NIptuckk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon, 30 Oct 2006
Location: Spore

NOse Job

Postby NIptuckk » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:59 pm

hello pple, did my Rhinoplasty few years ago In spore. I mus say nt pls with the job.; the implant doesnt seem to be 'just-fit' ; A little too big i feel. I also find that the implant makes the 'feel' of the nose very hard. AS you all know the natural feelin u get when u press agaijnst your tip of the nose, its pretty soft as wad u press is cartilage. Off cos with the implant, i dun expect the feel to be so soft but i'm hoping to get a softer feel. Having said that, i'm also keen to have a more narrow tip: sharper look. To achieve this, i've heard of Tip reshaping which involves the usage of our own cartilage from the ears to add on to what we asians have very little of in our nose wich explains our low profile. My qns is does the addition of the cartilage help provide a cushion effect(softer feel) on the tip of the nose?.. Im keen to this and have heard of YAnhee. As i have done in Spore, i have come to realised that the local doctors here charge a premium but with not noticeable results. Perhaps i'm demanding i duno.

NIptuckk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon, 30 Oct 2006
Location: Spore

NOse JOb PArt 2

Postby NIptuckk » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:04 am

I would like to hear from Yanhee customers here abt their view opinion form Yanhee. As we know, the cost is pretty cheap over there. However, my worry is whther this is due to the lower quality of material used?? The Quality of the implant is it any diff from those used iN singapore? Also , are the doctors over there less experience ? I would like to know the total cost of doing a re-shaping of tip + implant + hospitalization fees. Do advise thx! I would welcome any recommendations to of Doctors name from YAnhee or Singapore. :D

NIptuckk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon, 30 Oct 2006
Location: Spore

Goretex L implant Versus Silicone ?

Postby NIptuckk » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:26 am

hi, jus came across this, New to me.. WAds the benefit of using this? Also i heard of cusomisation of implants. think this is really gd as no factory make product can fit one nose. Does Every doctor practise this?... Yanhee or singapore?

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 1:16 am

Wanna see the actual before and after pics of the gorgeous bambi eye Korean actress?

try to see if u can spot those that did just 2x eyelid and those that did kan yan tou and 2x eyelid surgery?

Plz click on the small small thumnail below (Warning.. potential big file and big big addiction and coz many gals to have big dreamz :D ...):


Image

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Re: NOse Job

Postby tanjhj » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 8:17 am

NIptuckk wrote:hello pple, did my Rhinoplasty few years ago In spore. I mus say nt pls with the job.; the implant doesnt seem to be 'just-fit' ; A little too big i feel. I also find that the implant makes the 'feel' of the nose very hard. AS you all know the natural feelin u get when u press agaijnst your tip of the nose, its pretty soft as wad u press is cartilage. Off cos with the implant, i dun expect the feel to be so soft but i'm hoping to get a softer feel. Having said that, i'm also keen to have a more narrow tip: sharper look. To achieve this, i've heard of Tip reshaping which involves the usage of our own cartilage from the ears to add on to what we asians have very little of in our nose wich explains our low profile. My qns is does the addition of the cartilage help provide a cushion effect(softer feel) on the tip of the nose?.. Im keen to this and have heard of YAnhee. As i have done in Spore, i have come to realised that the local doctors here charge a premium but with not noticeable results. Perhaps i'm demanding i duno.


frankly speaking, sg doc charges too high for a simple PS. however, many did not realise that in PS, it is the better if u ask others abt your nose rather than ur own view abt your nose. sometimes our own view may not be as good as what other see or feel. thus i suggest that u may like to ask other before u proceed with another PS. Not noticeable result may be better than noticeable one. hope u know what i mean.

As for a sharper looking nose, for guys, it is still ok but if for girl, i find that ppl usually can spot a fake nose if a gal nose is "too" sharp and narrow as female is more natural and common with softer nose.

as for softer feel, i read that goretex implant have softer feel, and of coz it is also due to the tightness of the skin covering the implant.

gartheven2000
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue, 28 Mar 2006

Postby gartheven2000 » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:33 am

[quote="tanjhj"]Wanna see the actual before and after pics of the gorgeous bambi eye Korean actress?

try to see if u can spot those that did just 2x eyelid and those that did kan yan tou and 2x eyelid surgery?

Plz click on the small small thumnail below (Warning.. potential big file and big big addiction and coz many gals to have big dreamz :D ...):

After seeing the results...wah liew!!!!! Who say Cosmetic Surgery isn't good?! A simple procedure instantly increases outward beauty tremendously!!!

Btw can got links to before/after bleophaplasty gallery? I once found a darn good chinese website of before/after eye lid surgery galleries, the differences with each pair of photos are stunning!!! Too bad i din keep the link and can't find it again...

NIptuckk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon, 30 Oct 2006
Location: Spore

Re: NOse Job with GOrtex?

Postby NIptuckk » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:07 am

Hi tanjhj can u tell me more abt Gortex implants and exactly how much softer is it compared to Silicone?.. Also, what are the other benefits?.. Whic doc practises using this material in spore or thailand?...Any Doc to recommend for Nose job? thx.

crozogirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu, 19 Oct 2006
Location: singapore

Sineech..where to get this from SIngapore?

Postby crozogirl » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:32 am

hi everyone..

i am getting excited as well as nervous as thu draws near. yes..i am flying out on thursday already.

I have one question and this is very important so I would appreciate anyone who can help me.

Does ANYONE know WHERE i can purchase SINECCH from in Singapore?

On thursday morning i fly out and so..today is my last day to get it and I understand I have to start taking the pills one day before the surgery..so can anyone please help me to find it?? and also if posible...let me know what is the cost of it??

I have searched on google and they're all based in the states and so not enuf time for delivery....I need to get it TODAY!

HELP and SOS!!!

Thanks!

User avatar
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon, 02 May 2005

Re: Sineech..where to get this from SIngapore?

Postby jovinliu » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 2:30 pm

Haiyah you so last-minute. Ok ok, give Rachel a call at 96371571. She's the distributor for Sinecch.


/Jovin

crozogirl wrote:hi everyone..

i am getting excited as well as nervous as thu draws near. yes..i am flying out on thursday already.

I have one question and this is very important so I would appreciate anyone who can help me.

Does ANYONE know WHERE i can purchase SINECCH from in Singapore?

On thursday morning i fly out and so..today is my last day to get it and I understand I have to start taking the pills one day before the surgery..so can anyone please help me to find it?? and also if posible...let me know what is the cost of it??

I have searched on google and they're all based in the states and so not enuf time for delivery....I need to get it TODAY!

HELP and SOS!!!

Thanks!
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests