Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Sun, 29 Oct 2006 3:44 pm

http://www.sappho.com.tw/anap_1_artist. ... =韓國巨星%20%20河莉秀

South Korean "ACtress" Harisu's manger did her surgery at above taiwan PS clinic. It include a live video of "her" manager surgery. gosh! even harisu is there to see.

Wonder who got go there before?

and yes, the clinic does Da Yan Shou Shu

User avatar
Shiyun
Regular
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue, 25 Jul 2006

Postby Shiyun » Sun, 29 Oct 2006 5:58 pm

I think having eyes too big may not be a good idea when a woman's face wrinke wuth age. the bigger eyes may make a gal more Kawai..but, to me, it looks scary for the eyes to be too big and black like the bambi.

When our face frame becomes more haggard as with age, the loss of fats on face and wrinkling of the skin together with the eyes looking big and UFO like, isnt it scary? :?

I don't know, it may not be as what i described. But i still think the eye shouldn't appear too big because with no make up, it's scary when all is pale, colorless and there is 2 big eyes looking big & strong. Like ghost???
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

zenneon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 22 Oct 2006

Postby zenneon » Sun, 29 Oct 2006 7:43 pm

I met a thai gal (my friend's friend) a couple of days ago.
She has a sharp nose but I spotted it as surgical nose.

I asked her whether she went through plastic surgery and she admitted.
The nose just doesn't look natural. It was just too perfect!!!

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Sun, 29 Oct 2006 9:20 pm

Shiyun wrote:I think having eyes too big may not be a good idea when a woman's face wrinke wuth age. the bigger eyes may make a gal more Kawai..but, to me, it looks scary for the eyes to be too big and black like the bambi.

When our face frame becomes more haggard as with age, the loss of fats on face and wrinkling of the skin together with the eyes looking big and UFO like, isnt it scary? :?

I don't know, it may not be as what i described. But i still think the eye shouldn't appear too big because with no make up, it's scary when all is pale, colorless and there is 2 big eyes looking big & strong. Like ghost???


yupz agree with your view. the korean gal i posted, overdid her eyes liao. somemore she added eye shadow. OMG. however i does admit that gals with Slightly bigger and bambi-like eyes look good. thus i dun discourage ppl to go but rather suggest that slight enlargement will do. not till like the korean gal i posted...

those woman with PS sure does look weird when they age so does the implant, unless they redo it, it will be like those aunties that you can spot straight away who did their PS when they are young.

as for the eyes part. not sure coz eye enlargement aka da yan shou shu is new and there isnt any aunties who can let us see as a reference.

vidaly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 29 Oct 2006

Postby vidaly » Sun, 29 Oct 2006 9:22 pm

Hey guys, I've done reconstructive eyelid surgery but it has been 2 weeks now and the corner of my eyelids are still drooping slightly. Is this normal?

voix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue, 11 Jul 2006

Postby voix » Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:05 pm

wow! long time never check out this place already. so much more info.

may i ask, how big was the girl's eyes to begin with? because from what i know(ask dr kim from bk clinic) there are 3 main sugeries which can enalrge your eyes. lateral canthoplasty which increase the length by a little on the outside of the eyes(place nearer to temples), epicanthoplasty(?) which is more for people with a flap covering their inner eye and last but not least double eyelid surgery. i couldnt find any information by searching da yan shou shu on yahoo so if anyone knows more info please enlighten. the web with the korean transexual didnt have da yan shou shu under any of its links or if there is please pardon me, i have a hard time reading chinese.

i think bambi-like eyes are nice. but that girls eyes not bambi like. i think bambi like should be soft and gentle instead of just big. look more like anime character if it's just big.

big-eyes-maymay
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2005

me in bangkok

Postby big-eyes-maymay » Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:52 pm

hi people

nobody respond to me about the eye surgery..eesh

anyway, i'm in bangkok now. Met Dr Sukit today, and he told me everything can't do.

Eyes - can't do because too young?!!! I'm almost 30!
Nose - can't do because dunno what tip big can't do

chiseled face - can't do lah! cause is muscle

WAH LAN EH I DAMN SIAN!!!

Save money come until bangkok, meet the doctor that say everything can't do.

Anybody else to recommend guys?

big-eyes-maymay
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2005

hey guys

Postby big-eyes-maymay » Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:43 pm

by the way guys,

dr preecha, what's his last name, is it Tiewtranon?

Please let me know. thx!

vitamins
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed, 23 Aug 2006

Postby vitamins » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 1:22 am

i'll be going bbk soon...

big-eyes-maymay did u email dr sukit (yanhee right) your pics before? cuz i have a rather big fat nose too, and he did mentioned before it'll be very difficult and bla bla so many more. anyway.. but he din't say he won't do it for me. i've already booked everything! what if i turn up and he says can't do mine! cuz im not really there for shopping n stuff, my main purpose is my nose...

btw where you staying at?

babyevil85
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon, 07 Nov 2005

Re: me in bangkok

Postby babyevil85 » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 4:11 am

big-eyes-maymay wrote:hi people

nobody respond to me about the eye surgery..eesh

anyway, i'm in bangkok now. Met Dr Sukit today, and he told me everything can't do.

Eyes - can't do because too young?!!! I'm almost 30!
Nose - can't do because dunno what tip big can't do

chiseled face - can't do lah! cause is muscle

WAH LAN EH I DAMN SIAN!!!

Save money come until bangkok, meet the doctor that say everything can't do.

Anybody else to recommend guys?



GO to this Plastic Center
http://www.kasemrad.net/mail.php

Thailand Most Popular Plastic Center .. Even Celebrit there Have done their face there .. Dun worry its not as bad as yanhee

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Re: me in bangkok

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 6:12 am

big-eyes-maymay wrote:hi people

nobody respond to me about the eye surgery..eesh

anyway, i'm in bangkok now. Met Dr Sukit today, and he told me everything can't do.

Eyes - can't do because too young?!!! I'm almost 30!
Nose - can't do because dunno what tip big can't do

chiseled face - can't do lah! cause is muscle

WAH LAN EH I DAMN SIAN!!!

Save money come until bangkok, meet the doctor that say everything can't do.

Anybody else to recommend guys?


Dr GreeChart of Yanlee (remember to put tell him to put a a tag on you that you are not going for a sex change)

or more expensive is dr somsak (Jennifer's recently done by him)
http://www.kasemrad.net/inter.htm

http://www.pai.co.th/ Dr preecha, his website got pricelist even got cheek and chin surgery and much more other procedure which alot of doc dun have or cant do (another doc with good review)

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/ ... eecha.html - article abt his experience and skills, he trains doctors on PS and is qualified in USA AND Aussie.. wah so good review and price so cheap..

hope it helps and you are not wasting much $, take a look at preecha and google him for reviews

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 6:36 am

vitamins wrote:i'll be going bbk soon...

big-eyes-maymay did u email dr sukit (yanhee right) your pics before? cuz i have a rather big fat nose too, and he did mentioned before it'll be very difficult and bla bla so many more. anyway.. but he din't say he won't do it for me. i've already booked everything! what if i turn up and he says can't do mine! cuz im not really there for shopping n stuff, my main purpose is my nose...

btw where you staying at?


take a llok at dr greechart of yanlee, dr somsak and dr preecha

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 6:52 am

voix wrote:wow! long time never check out this place already. so much more info.

may i ask, how big was the girl's eyes to begin with? because from what i know(ask dr kim from bk clinic) there are 3 main sugeries which can enalrge your eyes. lateral canthoplasty which increase the length by a little on the outside of the eyes(place nearer to temples), epicanthoplasty(?) which is more for people with a flap covering their inner eye and last but not least double eyelid surgery. i couldnt find any information by searching da yan shou shu on yahoo so if anyone knows more info please enlighten. the web with the korean transexual didnt have da yan shou shu under any of its links or if there is please pardon me, i have a hard time reading chinese.

i think bambi-like eyes are nice. but that girls eyes not bambi like. i think bambi like should be soft and gentle instead of just big. look more like anime character if it's just big.


yupz Da Yan Shou shu or kai yan tou is not found in their website but the staff mentioned in the forum to call their doctor or on site review. i assume that it may not be stated in their webiste and many other doctors' website as this surgery may not be suitable for everyone. The doctor may need to see before they comment and quote their price.

Maybe some ppl like to see how the Korean Actress and other actress Da Yan Shou SHu should give this kind of eyes:


ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by tanjhj on Tue, 31 Oct 2006 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

troubledblues
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 28 Oct 2006

Chin Implant

Postby troubledblues » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 9:14 am

Hi all. Sorry for repeating this post again. I am thinking of chin implant but need advice from you who have done this before. A million thanks.

1. Infection or any complication so far? (Numbness at lips area? Bleeding? Swelling?)

2. Any maintenance work after the surgery?

3. How to prevent infection?

4. What if my chin gets traumatize?

5. Which doctor did you go to? (I choose Dr.Martin Huang)

Thanks. Can drop me an email troubledblues99@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by troubledblues on Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

gartheven2000
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue, 28 Mar 2006

Re: hihih

Postby gartheven2000 » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 9:45 am

yen2006 wrote:Hi gartheven2000,
me also interested to do my nose with L implant with the doctor whom did my double eyelid, charge $1500 for nose implant. btw, how much is your doctor charging? His skills? :)



hi yen2006 paiseh leh...i'haven't done my cosmetic surgery yet lah, nor had an appointment. although i researching on double eyelid and rhinoplasty too! best wishes!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests