Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
gartheven2000

hihi

Post by gartheven2000 » Wed, 18 Oct 2006 8:18 pm

Well, speaking of the outing, from the response i suppose that it will be a rather small and private affair. I mean: how many people are there on the board actively anyway? The absolute max is 10 peepz. Now i dun suppose that's a crowd. We're civilized. We noe what to say and do. And if we look at your face, it's because we're marveling at it.

Finally, everyone undergone surgery has already been thru far worse discomfort and uncertainty and pain. The initial social awkwardness of this meeting is practically nothing compared to wat you've been thru. If it helps others by ur direct presence and giving your first hand testimony, why not? I suppose those u helped shld give u a treat for ur effort though.

Having said that, i'm prepared for the possibility that a comprehensive gathering might not take place. So if it doesn't , i'll just PM the guys alone to org an all guys exchange. (ladies who wanna come just tell me).

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 18 Oct 2006 8:53 pm

wow so much things happen in this forum sorry guys i have been typing the same pm to ans those qns til very sian, is it ok for those who wan to ask qn to ask in ms instead? thx cos i dun wan to keep ans same qns.. as for the meetin i oso dun feel comfortabel meeting so many ppl at one go... imagine all the ppl scrutinise ur features.... feel awkward lor.... so i am against such a big meting... perhaps we start from msn chatting n see how it goes

Jennifer Lee

Post by Jennifer Lee » Wed, 18 Oct 2006 9:29 pm

I think u r right. msn messenger is more appropraite lah!
Jennifer Loves Daniel

cookie337

Post by cookie337 » Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:17 pm

hi iamdanny

what is ur email that i can add u onto my msn?
i replied to your pm.

thkx

im4Gin3

Post by im4Gin3 » Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:37 am

To u who has pm me,

I'm unable to pm u back as i've not posted enough msgs. so pls get in touch with me at [email protected] :j

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Thu, 19 Oct 2006 4:04 am

ya message me in msn too . [email protected]

spankie

Post by spankie » Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:53 am

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Thu, 19 Oct 2006 9:16 pm

i haf added those who posted their msn add

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:19 am

iamdanny wrote:i haf added those who posted their msn add
what about setting a yahoo group or blog to have a more organsie discussion of PS, sorted according to body parts, there we can compile a list of those surgery done by the forumers so that we can have a clearer pix of prices, procedures, pro and cons of diff doctors. this will be very constructive in helping the forumers get the best deal yet the best doc.

Trax

Post by Trax » Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:44 am

Dear all,

Been lurking this thread for the past month and decided to start posting coz of the sizable community here. I've been considering cosmetic surgery locally to have a more chiseled face (am a guy here btw). Am looking at possibly buccal fat removal / facial liposuction / rhinoplasty. Don't want to do botox or any other surgeries that have a temporary effect. Am having a mid-range budget - not looking at really expensive docs like Dr Martin Huang or Dr Woffles Wu; would not feel comfortable doing it overseas as well. Any recommendations? Any personal experiences to share? Any other surgical procedures for facial contouring? Please do PM me if you wish to keep it private.

Jennifer Lee

Post by Jennifer Lee » Fri, 20 Oct 2006 3:15 am

so many guys. PS appeals to guys now? how refreshing!
Jennifer Loves Daniel

Pia

Post by Pia » Fri, 20 Oct 2006 9:33 pm

I have had plastic surgery done at Dr.Medora"s clinic, located in Camden Medical Centre. Dr.Medora is not only an excellent surgeon, he is also a very caring, considerate person, with a great sense of homour. He makes you feel really comfortable and relaxed right from the beginning. I can warmly recommend his services.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 20 Oct 2006 9:45 pm

Jennifer Lee wrote:so many guys. PS appeals to guys now? how refreshing!

guys also aimei ma... haha... yahoo group seem very refreshing idea haha...

oh ya i haven add u in msn yet right? u oso did surgery in thailand? i did mine in Singapore

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 20 Oct 2006 9:48 pm

Trax wrote:Dear all,

Been lurking this thread for the past month and decided to start posting coz of the sizable community here. I've been considering cosmetic surgery locally to have a more chiseled face (am a guy here btw). Am looking at possibly buccal fat removal / facial liposuction / rhinoplasty. Don't want to do botox or any other surgeries that have a temporary effect. Am having a mid-range budget - not looking at really expensive docs like Dr Martin Huang or Dr Woffles Wu; would not feel comfortable doing it overseas as well. Any recommendations? Any personal experiences to share? Any other surgical procedures for facial contouring? Please do PM me if you wish to keep it private.

wad's a chiseled face? u mean face with strong features? guys usually better to haf strong face strong jaws... whereas gals usually better to haf soft features from wad dr seah told me.... ur current features ok? hmmm wad u wan to do?

for me i did my nose... nw i tinking to do lipo, braces, n prob jaw surgery to make my face small

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 21 Oct 2006 2:53 am

iamdanny wrote:
Trax wrote:Dear all,

wad's a chiseled face? u mean face with strong features? guys usually better to haf strong face strong jaws... whereas gals usually better to haf soft features from wad dr seah told me.... ur current features ok? hmmm wad u wan to do?

for me i did my nose... nw i tinking to do lipo, braces, n prob jaw surgery to make my face small
chiseled face is those like leo ku, any lau and sorimachi. the cheek is sunken with well defined jaw bone