Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
babyevil85
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon, 07 Nov 2005

hi

Postby babyevil85 » Sun, 15 Oct 2006 2:49 pm

maybe u all can call me up on phone con at 92477258 lor cos i am intrested in going to somak too lol . sms me before u call me k :D cya

spankie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 16 Oct 2006

Re: Meeting!!!!!!

Postby spankie » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:28 pm

gartheven2000 wrote:it's great that there's good news so far from the recent cosmetic surgeries...

Really lah....a meeting is a very good idea....let's have a meeting yah...

iamdanny, jennifer, spendalot, me.....

i'm collecting names...anybody else?

Regards :)


If you guys are meeting up, please count me in! I'm considering eyelid surgery (removing all my fats so I can stop looking like powerpuff(y) girls) and buccal fats removal.

Or have you guys already met up? I need some confidence booster!

spankie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 16 Oct 2006

Postby spankie » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:37 pm

Jennifer Lee wrote:wah. so early ar? nxt yr october u r like 12 mths earlier loh. school holiday is december, i have a small break again. mabbe i 1 to get a tummy tuck dis time.

hu 1 go Dr. Somsak with me? ask discount together :shock:

i m in a hurry to look pretty. i dun noe y, it seems tat i have been ugly too long and somsak has give me so much confident tat i can be reasonably attractive. i am young, i do feel the need to be attractive.

but i worry that i may become a plastic surgery addict. ani1 has thoughts on it? pls advise :???:

PS. I do look ugly. i have been teased in school and public my whole life... now i look okay on my face but the surgery makes my face look slim n my body is somewat out of proportion liao.


Hey, I think everyone has fugly phases -- I'm going through one of that myself. And the worst thing is; my bf is ALWAYS checking out pretty girls. When I told him that by doing that he makes me feel really unattractive, he tells me that all guys do so but that doesn't mean that he'll go fool around. :mad: Which in other words, it means that he'll always continue to check out other girls unashamedly in front of me.

I don't know if I'm simply insecure or not confident enough of him and me and our relsp, but I really do think that having plastic surgery will make me feel better about myself. I do have the same fear though, that the chase for perfection will never end. So if I'm happy with Cup B boobs right now, what happens if I feel fugly again in future, does it mean that I'll need C or D boobs? I really don't know, but I want to try at least the basics first and remove my imperfections.

How old are you Jennifer? I'm 29 myself. And frankly, I've never so much seriously considered PS until I'm with my current bf. I love him tons but he makes me feel like shi*t sometimes :(

spendalot
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon, 21 Aug 2006

Postby spendalot » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 2:58 pm

Hi Spankie, are you considering PS for yourself or for your bf?
Remember that you have been happy with yourself until you met him!
I am not trying to be preachy, but I believe that the quest for beauty should not be done for another especially when one has to go under the knife for it.
Our partner are there to make us feel loved and feel good about ourselves. If they make us feel lousy, I think then they are not worth it.

spankie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 16 Oct 2006

For myself

Postby spankie » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 3:07 pm

spendalot wrote:Hi Spankie, are you considering PS for yourself or for your bf?
Remember that you have been happy with yourself until you met him!
I am not trying to be preachy, but I believe that the quest for beauty should not be done for another especially when one has to go under the knife for it.
Our partner are there to make us feel loved and feel good about ourselves. If they make us feel lousy, I think then they are not worth it.


Hi Spendalot,

Yeah I know how it seems -- that I'm doing this to please him. But no, it's for myself. I've always wanted to have my eyebags removed and puffy cheeks slimmed, but never considered as seriously as now. Let's just say that he's the catalyst for my decision. And one more thing; it'll be hard for me to be truly happy with myself, too many imperfections. If the meeting comes up anytime soon, you'll see for yourselves :)

gartheven2000
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue, 28 Mar 2006

Singapore Cosmetic Surgery Conference 2006 (SCSC) !!!! keke

Postby gartheven2000 » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:56 pm

hi dear All !!!!!!

The forum has always been a good place for similarly minded people to inform, support and encourage each other who, though diverse their aims, view cosmetic surgery as a potential way to reach them.

I thereby announce a tentative call for the veterans and the sincere rookies for a friendly chat and meet at (SG Cosmetic Surgery Conference) SCSC 2006 !!! Call for participants!

Those whom i count tentatively inside:
iamdanny, jennifer, spendalot, gartheven2000, spankie.....

babyevil and ur frens.....interested in signing up?
The rest??

Probably it'll be a Sat or Sun dinner yah...
Those who have tight timetables pls suggest suitable dates lor...
and do give ideas for venues..

Regards

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:02 pm

spankie wrote:
Jennifer Lee wrote:wah. so early ar? nxt yr october u r like 12 mths earlier loh. school holiday is december, i have a small break again. mabbe i 1 to get a tummy tuck dis time.

hu 1 go Dr. Somsak with me? ask discount together :shock:

i m in a hurry to look pretty. i dun noe y, it seems tat i have been ugly too long and somsak has give me so much confident tat i can be reasonably attractive. i am young, i do feel the need to be attractive.

but i worry that i may become a plastic surgery addict. ani1 has thoughts on it? pls advise :???:

PS. I do look ugly. i have been teased in school and public my whole life... now i look okay on my face but the surgery makes my face look slim n my body is somewat out of proportion liao.


Hey, I think everyone has fugly phases -- I'm going through one of that myself. And the worst thing is; my bf is ALWAYS checking out pretty girls. When I told him that by doing that he makes me feel really unattractive, he tells me that all guys do so but that doesn't mean that he'll go fool around. :mad: Which in other words, it means that he'll always continue to check out other girls unashamedly in front of me.

I don't know if I'm simply insecure or not confident enough of him and me and our relsp, but I really do think that having plastic surgery will make me feel better about myself. I do have the same fear though, that the chase for perfection will never end. So if I'm happy with Cup B boobs right now, what happens if I feel fugly again in future, does it mean that I'll need C or D boobs? I really don't know, but I want to try at least the basics first and remove my imperfections.

How old are you Jennifer? I'm 29 myself. And frankly, I've never so much seriously considered PS until I'm with my current bf. I love him tons but he makes me feel like shi*t sometimes :(


as a guy, i think ur bf is those that like beautiful things. if a man likes beautiful things, high chances it will forsake one and like even more beautiful things. all i can say is that you are the one who like him more than he likes you. so u gonna be prepared to sacrifice alot if u want to keep this relationship working.

if he is younger than u, than, u are going to be in for a hazy ride. however, if he not good looking than can relac abit. lolz.

if my gf go for PS and boobs job to make me happy, i may be happy and curious for a while, however once explored, it will be less lovey dovey. .. my suggestion is that u better decide that u are going to go for PS for urself rather than for him. like that if anything happen, u not going to lose out much mentally, physically and financially.

10 man 9 are bad. i am not ashame to say that i am one of them. however, i do wish u luck that ur bf is the 10th

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Re: For myself

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:15 pm

spankie wrote:
spendalot wrote:Hi Spankie, are you considering PS for yourself or for your bf?
Remember that you have been happy with yourself until you met him!
I am not trying to be preachy, but I believe that the quest for beauty should not be done for another especially when one has to go under the knife for it.
Our partner are there to make us feel loved and feel good about ourselves. If they make us feel lousy, I think then they are not worth it.


Hi Spendalot,

Yeah I know how it seems -- that I'm doing this to please him. But no, it's for myself. I've always wanted to have my eyebags removed and puffy cheeks slimmed, but never considered as seriously as now. Let's just say that he's the catalyst for my decision. And one more thing; it'll be hard for me to be truly happy with myself, too many imperfections. If the meeting comes up anytime soon, you'll see for yourselves :)


well, i guess 29 is a sensitive age for woman, for man, it is the begining of the golden age. all i can suggest is that be sure to dump him if he doesnt change after u go for surgery. the reSON IS SIMPLE. if a man doesnt even bother to change himself abit for his gf, that spk volume abt what he thinks of you.

10 man 9 are bad. i am 1 of them. hehe

if ur bf is younger than u, than be mentally prepared he leaves for a more beautiful one.

all my prev gfs, i dun even bother to change myself or compromise for them at all, thats why i dun feel much when spilted. however my current gf, she does have something special by making me change abit for her. she also got change abit for me lah.

finally, 10 woman 9 are selfish. lolz

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:39 pm

this is what i realise abt girls. they listen to their colleagues, friends and relatives, but never listen to their bf/husband. seriously, man likes woman who listen seriously to what they want to say somethimes and especially when they need u to listen than nag.

Jennifer Lee
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed, 11 Oct 2006

Re: Singapore Cosmetic Surgery Conference 2006 (SCSC) !!!! k

Postby Jennifer Lee » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 3:57 am

gartheven2000 wrote:hi dear All !!!!!!

The forum has always been a good place for similarly minded people to inform, support and encourage each other who, though diverse their aims, view cosmetic surgery as a potential way to reach them.

I thereby announce a tentative call for the veterans and the sincere rookies for a friendly chat and meet at (SG Cosmetic Surgery Conference) SCSC 2006 !!! Call for participants!

Those whom i count tentatively inside:
iamdanny, jennifer, spendalot, gartheven2000, spankie.....

babyevil and ur frens.....interested in signing up?
The rest??

Probably it'll be a Sat or Sun dinner yah...
Those who have tight timetables pls suggest suitable dates lor...
and do give ideas for venues..

Regards


have u ever tot that girls may not feel as comfortable like guys in this type of meeting? sure it sounds easy 4 u to suggest. mabbe a online group will be nice. how about an online messenger session on a regular basis?

i had my breast implants! i'm sure guys will keep looking at me for the wrong reason.... :mad: not that i have a prob. since my visit from somsak there are guys looking at me.

*smiling sweetly*
Jennifer Loves Daniel

spankie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 16 Oct 2006

Re: For myself

Postby spankie » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:22 am

well, i guess 29 is a sensitive age for woman, for man, it is the begining of the golden age. all i can suggest is that be sure to dump him if he doesnt change after u go for surgery. the reSON IS SIMPLE. if a man doesnt even bother to change himself abit for his gf, that spk volume abt what he thinks of you.

10 man 9 are bad. i am 1 of them. hehe

if ur bf is younger than u, than be mentally prepared he leaves for a more beautiful one.

all my prev gfs, i dun even bother to change myself or compromise for them at all, thats why i dun feel much when spilted. however my current gf, she does have something special by making me change abit for her. she also got change abit for me lah.

finally, 10 woman 9 are selfish. lolz[/quote]

Hi tanjhj,

Man you do sound like the man I wouldn't want to be with lol.

Well let me reiterate that I know he loves me. That's a fact. He can't be with me based on my looks cos frankly I am not what you'd call a pretty girl. His trespasses of looking at other girls, that is something I can learn to accept cos after all, I don't want him to jump on my back if I check out other men. I just want PS to make this a more even playing ground -- that maybe if more men look at me he'd spend more time looking after me than at other girls LOLs

spankie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 16 Oct 2006

Re: Singapore Cosmetic Surgery Conference 2006 (SCSC) !!!! k

Postby spankie » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:27 am

Jennifer Lee wrote:
gartheven2000 wrote:hi dear All !!!!!!

The forum has always been a good place for similarly minded people to inform, support and encourage each other who, though diverse their aims, view cosmetic surgery as a potential way to reach them.

I thereby announce a tentative call for the veterans and the sincere rookies for a friendly chat and meet at (SG Cosmetic Surgery Conference) SCSC 2006 !!! Call for participants!

Those whom i count tentatively inside:
iamdanny, jennifer, spendalot, gartheven2000, spankie.....

babyevil and ur frens.....interested in signing up?
The rest??

Probably it'll be a Sat or Sun dinner yah...
Those who have tight timetables pls suggest suitable dates lor...
and do give ideas for venues..

Regards


have u ever tot that girls may not feel as comfortable like guys in this type of meeting? sure it sounds easy 4 u to suggest. mabbe a online group will be nice. how about an online messenger session on a regular basis?

i had my breast implants! i'm sure guys will keep looking at me for the wrong reason.... :mad: not that i have a prob. since my visit from somsak there are guys looking at me.

*smiling sweetly*


Hi Jennifer,

I couldn't PM you back. Do email me at nimilkep@hotmail.com

Man, I think I wouldn't mind taking a look at you too :wink:

katy
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 25 Nov 2005

Re: For myself

Postby katy » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:39 am

[/quote]

Hi tanjhj,

Man you do sound like the man I wouldn't want to be with lol.

Well let me reiterate that I know he loves me. That's a fact. He can't be with me based on my looks cos frankly I am not what you'd call a pretty girl. His trespasses of looking at other girls, that is something I can learn to accept cos after all, I don't want him to jump on my back if I check out other men. I just want PS to make this a more even playing ground -- that maybe if more men look at me he'd spend more time looking after me than at other girls LOLs[/quote]


He will dump you the moment he finds a prettier one.

Trust me, I am older and more experienced.

Men who goes for looks will ALWAYS stray. because they cant help falling for beautiful things.

If you are smart, you will dump him before he breaks your heart.

Having plastic surgery because he makes u feel lousy ?
I think thats the first step to disaster..

DOn't hate me for what i just said. I'm just speaking my mind, I'd have said the same thing to any of my girlfriends in the same situation as you.

Jennifer Lee
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed, 11 Oct 2006

Postby Jennifer Lee » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:14 pm

Man will always be man. And that's bad.
Jennifer Loves Daniel

User avatar
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Location: somewhere out there

Re: Singapore Cosmetic Surgery Conference 2006 (SCSC) !!!! k

Postby ocean11 » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 2:56 pm

gartheven2000 wrote:hi dear All !!!!!!

The forum has always been a good place for similarly minded people to inform, support and encourage each other who, though diverse their aims, view cosmetic surgery as a potential way to reach them.

I thereby announce a tentative call for the veterans and the sincere rookies for a friendly chat and meet at (SG Cosmetic Surgery Conference) SCSC 2006 !!! Call for participants!

Those whom i count tentatively inside:
iamdanny, jennifer, spendalot, gartheven2000, spankie.....

babyevil and ur frens.....interested in signing up?
The rest??

Probably it'll be a Sat or Sun dinner yah...
Those who have tight timetables pls suggest suitable dates lor...
and do give ideas for venues..

Regards



Can i be the Chairman den?? hehehe... :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests