Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Post by ahmeilover » Mon, 02 Oct 2006 1:21 pm

hello komi.... yeah lo... sucks.. nv help at all tts mus we mus resort to PS if needed... anyway i tink mostly i be gng for a botx inj to slim down my jawline.. anyone interested? can go together?? Cheapest i can find is between $600 - $750 still searching actually.....

so far heard from forumers who did botox for their jawline habing quite good comments abt it........ :)

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: hi

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 03 Oct 2006 2:54 am

ahmeilover wrote:hello komi.... yeah lo... sucks.. nv help at all tts mus we mus resort to PS if needed... anyway i tink mostly i be gng for a botx inj to slim down my jawline.. anyone interested? can go together?? Cheapest i can find is between $600 - $750 still searching actually.....

so far heard from forumers who did botox for their jawline habing quite good comments abt it........ :)
ah yoh botox waste marnie lah. last u eight months niah... maybe just spend that few k and settled it once and for all.

saw jolin tsai jawline and cheekbone? dun think that can be done with botox thou..

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Tue, 03 Oct 2006 6:18 pm

Jolin Tsai did face liposuction too...

/Jovin
tanjhj wrote:
ahmeilover wrote:hello komi.... yeah lo... sucks.. nv help at all tts mus we mus resort to PS if needed... anyway i tink mostly i be gng for a botx inj to slim down my jawline.. anyone interested? can go together?? Cheapest i can find is between $600 - $750 still searching actually.....

ah yoh botox waste marnie lah. last u eight months niah... maybe just spend that few k and settled it once and for all.

saw jolin tsai jawline and cheekbone? dun think that can be done with botox thou..
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

yesta

Hi PPle, i need recommendations,advices.

Post by yesta » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 1:37 am

i decided to go for rinho and chin implants. Also, is there a word for modifying small the jaw? I hope to be able to do 3. I wonder is Dr Seah could be able to do the job for me?
What's the price he charges for each, if anyone know. Or perhaps the total estimated costs if do locally or in South Korea?
I had received a reply from Reborn Clinic in SOuth Korea. They quoted an average of Sing $3.34k for nose and chin.

I needed, help!

I plan to do it in december.

yesta

Post by yesta » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 1:40 am

i wonder could anyone who has done PS in Singapore can offer me advice. I heard 'iamdanny' just did it with Dr Seah?
How is Leslie kuek,Dr Huang,woffles and Seah good at(base on ur critiera)?

Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular

Post by Hannah Lee » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 2:47 am

I don't think jaw botox is a waste of money. Jaw reduction surgery is pretty hardcore.....there will be pain, lots of swelling for months, and the risk of partial facial paralysis. Its not something to be taken lightly. At least botox gives u the chance to see if u like ur new look first or not.

I did my jaw botox 3 weeks ago and happy with the results. I'll keep going back for more as the months go by. You may think its a waste of money but I'd rather not subject myself to months of pain and recovery and swelling. This is the next best alternative......

katy

Post by katy » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 4:49 pm

[quote="Hannah Lee"]I don't think jaw botox is a waste of money. Jaw reduction surgery is pretty hardcore.....there will be pain, lots of swelling for months, and the risk of partial facial paralysis. Its not something to be taken lightly. At least botox gives u the chance to see if u like ur new look first or not.

I did my jaw botox 3 weeks ago and happy with the results. I'll keep going back for more as the months go by. You may think its a waste of money but I'd rather not subject myself to months of pain and recovery and swelling. This is the next best alternative......[/quote]

Botox will change face shape slightly and slowly so its not traumatic !
Plus, after 2 or 3 times, the muscles would have weakened considerably and you wont need so much liao.
Maybe after awhile, u just need once a year to maintain the shape ??!

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

before & after

Post by yen2006 » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 6:14 pm

iamdanny wrote:my nose swelling has gone down alot n it looks very small n defined. but it looks too natural on my face. it has add more than 5mm on my bridge area. n my tip is sharper alot.. my new nose also make my eyes bigger... wil the nose become sharper aft wks?
or its more or less than shape n height?

Hi,
How's is ur nose recovering ? Can u email me your before & after photos of your nose? I'm interested to get it done by Dr Seah too, btw have to remove stitches ?

thks :wink:

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 8:26 pm

jovinliu wrote:Jolin Tsai did face liposuction too...

/Jovin
tanjhj wrote:

face liposuction can make face very small? but i tot the face shape is fixed by the jaw bone structure? so to make a face smaller shd go for jaw surgery ma

can i ask those who did nose surgery this qn?
its has been 12 days since my rhinoplasty, will my nose shape keep changing or become sharper n smaller in wks to come? and by how many wks after the rhinoplasty the nose shape wil more or less be confirmed?
and is it ok for me to pinch my nose or smile nw cos i feel my nose stiff n itchy is it normal?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 8:31 pm

Hannah Lee wrote:I don't think jaw botox is a waste of money. Jaw reduction surgery is pretty hardcore.....there will be pain, lots of swelling for months, and the risk of partial facial paralysis. Its not something to be taken lightly. At least botox gives u the chance to see if u like ur new look first or not.

I did my jaw botox 3 weeks ago and happy with the results. I'll keep going back for more as the months go by. You may think its a waste of money but I'd rather not subject myself to months of pain and recovery and swelling. This is the next best alternative......
is botox painful since the doc wil inject at many sites? i oso wan to go for botox to make my face smaller... wich doc u go to n usually how much local doc charge for botox?

btw i find my nose look a bit different everyday leh is it normal? its like keep changing... n my eye shape seem to look diff... is it temporary?
wil the nose stop changing by when? n i find my bridge looks quite high n abit wide. is it becos of swelling stil there?

crashed

distressed!

Post by crashed » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 9:32 pm

i am going through an emotional period.
having did my double eyelid surgery three weeks ago, the results are beautiful, however the scars - the cut lines are still visible, how am i to cover it up and when will it go away. i am very worried and people at work can;t seem to keep their mouth shut and broadcast it to everyone. i am going back to school in two weeks and obviously i can't wear sunglasses at school.

how long will the scars diminish.. its still very red.. )):
life is unsatsifying

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: distressed!

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 9:42 pm

crashed wrote:i am going through an emotional period.
having did my double eyelid surgery three weeks ago, the results are beautiful, however the scars - the cut lines are still visible, how am i to cover it up and when will it go away. i am very worried and people at work can;t seem to keep their mouth shut and broadcast it to everyone. i am going back to school in two weeks and obviously i can't wear sunglasses at school.

how long will the scars diminish.. its still very red.. )):

dun be too sad abt it perhaps the scars wil heal soon? use a concealer meanwhile to conceal ur scars... i oso did nose surgery n wen thru emotional period... my nose stil gt mild swelling n look abit big but i tell myself it wil become nice n sharp in time to come

btw u did ur surgery wif wich doc?

spendalot: how is ur fren's nose?

Coby

Post by Coby » Thu, 05 Oct 2006 3:08 am

Last edited by Coby on Thu, 05 Oct 2006 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coby

Post by Coby » Thu, 05 Oct 2006 3:09 am

Hi,
Have any of you guys ever heard of this clinic? I found this website and check it out. Even though I don't know Korean :) I think that the nose looks really natural and nicer. I have already emailed this clinic, but they haven't replied to me yet.
I also intend to go to Dr. Jung in Korea, but someone told me that her friend had a nose job with doctor Jung. She is very satisfied about her nose tip, but she is not happy with the bridge. It is too wide for her and a bit curve. She is going to USA to do revision in Jan.
I'm kinda hesistated...

crashed

Post by crashed » Fri, 06 Oct 2006 3:38 am

I did it in bangkok in yanhee - as for the nose, i did my nose in march, the swelling is not as bad as this, the scars on my eyes are red and are very visible to everyone which really sucks and its been 3 weeks now, make up can be applied over?
life is unsatsifying