Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
dolphin
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun, 15 Jan 2006

Postby dolphin » Mon, 18 Sep 2006 6:36 pm

You know, that website looks good and they seem very foreigner-centric...But the clinic was only set up in 2005 and I can't seem to find any reviews online.... Nor any information of Dr Jung Yeon Bae ( ok, granted he may be a young, brilliant surgeon, that's why )

Their command of English certainly looks better than Dr Kim's or the other Dr Jung's ;D

But no reviews leh....Spendalot, you wanna be the first and review for us? ;D


spendalot wrote:Is anyone interested to go Korea with me? I am really keen in this place. Sounds good!
http://iaanclinic.com/

Bathtub
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 19 Sep 2006

Postby Bathtub » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:26 pm

Hi Everyone!

I've a stitch scar problem on my face & its very obvious. Its sunken & lighter tone than my face. Whenever I take photos, it shine.. I've been trying to research what type of surgery is suitable for my case. Can anyone assist?...hopefully there's a way to remove it without having to undergo surgery..

:cry:

Tub

babyevil85
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon, 07 Nov 2005

Postby babyevil85 » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 1:31 pm

rosecarlito wrote:Her name is Hoang Ha




THailand Trip 2007 Jan

1)babyevil85
2)Hoang Ha

mbk
Regular
Regular
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri, 15 Sep 2006

Postby mbk » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 3:38 pm

This is for cupid&starz, I am unable to private msg you because I have under 10 posts. I will answer back once I am up there. When do you plan on having it done?

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2006

Postby cupid^n^starz » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 5:51 pm

hi mbk


no wonder you cant reply my msg. i'm still waiting for the reply. hehehe...
i plan to do it on early november. i have a limit time but still hasnt find which doctors are good for the procedures. i dont want to go there if still confused which doctor cause will waste time and money.
do you mind to answer the question in the forum
thx ...

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun, 18 Jun 2006

Postby iamdanny » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 6:17 pm

today finally i paid my deposit for this fri rhinoplasty which is half of my overall surgery cost. wich means i have to go for the op no matter what if nt my deposit wil be forfeited. feel so excited for the op... dr seah say he wil start the implant between the brow bone n inner eyes but for me he wil start higher up cos i gt strong brow bone... the he say the L shape can make my tip sharper too...

dr seah is so patient to answer my email as well as gv me free consultation today to clear all my doubts... i oso haf seent the material of the implant... n it looks like it can raise my nose ver high


oso i have told my parents abt my surgery n i was surprised they didi nt object. they support my deciosion to do plastic surgery as long as i feel happy n confident aft the op.. so touched by their support cos all along i tot they are those tradition type of parents who wil object me to do plastic surgery...


so nw all i hope everything wil be plain sailing for me n i can achieve my ideal sharp nose.. wish me gd luck


shall return with more updates after my op

dolphin
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun, 15 Jan 2006

Postby dolphin » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 7:45 pm

Good luck Danny !!

Hope you'll have the nose you always wanted!! Looking forward to hearing your happy news and oh....Don't forget to update us :)

spendalot
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon, 21 Aug 2006

Postby spendalot » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 8:37 pm

dolphin wrote:You know, that website looks good and they seem very foreigner-centric...But the clinic was only set up in 2005 and I can't seem to find any reviews online.... Nor any information of Dr Jung Yeon Bae ( ok, granted he may be a young, brilliant surgeon, that's why )

Their command of English certainly looks better than Dr Kim's or the other Dr Jung's ;D

But no reviews leh....Spendalot, you wanna be the first and review for us? ;D


spendalot wrote:Is anyone interested to go Korea with me? I am really keen in this place. Sounds good!
http://iaanclinic.com/


haha...yah the website looks really good! Plus they offer to do free revision or reverse procedure if you dont like the results.

They opened in 2005? No wonder its seems so cheap and yah you are right there are no reviews....nah....dont think I want to be guinea pig especially if I am going there by myself =)

spendalot
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon, 21 Aug 2006

Postby spendalot » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 8:42 pm

Hi all, I accompanied my friend to do her rhinoplasty with Dr Harry Fok today.
Her surgery went smoothly, she didnt feel any pain and I dont see much bruising nor swelling. Her surgery was around 2pm and I parted with her at 7pm still no bruising.
She is fine, just feel that her nose is hard and slight discomfort. Her next visit is on Thurs perhaps to take out the splint.
I will update her condition regularly.

dolphin
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun, 15 Jan 2006

Postby dolphin » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 8:58 pm

You know.... the thing about the free revision and all ? Call me a sceptic, but I don't believe that anything comes free... I'm sure there must be hidden clauses somewhere one.... Just that it isn't printed in full on the website so it can lure us in....

Waaa... I'm such a sceptic right?

spendalot wrote:
dolphin wrote:You know, that website looks good and they seem very foreigner-centric...But the clinic was only set up in 2005 and I can't seem to find any reviews online.... Nor any information of Dr Jung Yeon Bae ( ok, granted he may be a young, brilliant surgeon, that's why )

Their command of English certainly looks better than Dr Kim's or the other Dr Jung's ;D

But no reviews leh....Spendalot, you wanna be the first and review for us? ;D


spendalot wrote:Is anyone interested to go Korea with me? I am really keen in this place. Sounds good!
http://iaanclinic.com/


haha...yah the website looks really good! Plus they offer to do free revision or reverse procedure if you dont like the results.

They opened in 2005? No wonder its seems so cheap and yah you are right there are no reviews....nah....dont think I want to be guinea pig especially if I am going there by myself =)

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu, 09 Mar 2006

hello

Postby ahmeilover » Tue, 19 Sep 2006 9:03 pm

Iamdanny: Hello... dr seah.. i got email him b4 asking abt my nose.. i hab mine done at yanhee.. but difference not alot....... so i wanna re do lo.......... so dr seah nice? tot of gng to him.... whats ur adivce n when is ur surgery? good luck to u! hehe... :D

gartheven2000
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue, 28 Mar 2006

best to you

Postby gartheven2000 » Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:22 am

iamdanny wrote:so nw all i hope everything wil be plain sailing for me n i can achieve my ideal sharp nose.. wish me gd luck

shall return with more updates after my op


hey danny boy way to go and wish u the best!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

babyevil85
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon, 07 Nov 2005

hi

Postby babyevil85 » Wed, 20 Sep 2006 2:45 pm

if u guys wanna go for Dr seah i rather u go for Dr kk Lim , if result ur not satisfi u can ask him for redo again for free , and only cost 1.5 k cheap !

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun, 18 Jun 2006

Re: hello

Postby iamdanny » Wed, 20 Sep 2006 8:15 pm

ahmeilover wrote:Iamdanny: Hello... dr seah.. i got email him b4 asking abt my nose.. i hab mine done at yanhee.. but difference not alot....... so i wanna re do lo.......... so dr seah nice? tot of gng to him.... whats ur adivce n when is ur surgery? good luck to u! hehe... :D



dr seah say he can make my nose sharper by 5+mm or even more.. i doing L shaped implant... i find dr seah is very professional, patient fatherly n he makes me very confident n comfortable of him... cos he showed me pics of his patients n they have nice nose aft the op... n he explain every single details to me patiently... yest i went to ask him some qns b4 my surgery this fri he answered alll my qns n didn;t charge me any consultation nfee yest..
so i will recommend dr seah... n if this fri i gt gd results from the surgery i can 100% recommend dr seah...

spendalot ur fren go to gleneagles for surgery right? ur fren din feel any pain ar n no bruising at all? wow hope i wil haf the same exp as ur fren... btw dr seah n dr harry fok share same clinic... did u see dr seah?

tarepanda
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 12 Jan 2006

Postby tarepanda » Thu, 21 Sep 2006 6:54 pm

Uglygirl wrote:Hi guys.
Can anyone tell me if its better to get a double eyelid in Singapore or somewhere else? The charges in Singapore are really expensive compared to msia or thailand. Will the end results be better too since is much more expensive.

I wld really like to hear some advices, coz wanting to get double eyelids badly :cry:


myself and 1 of my frd going to visit yanhee hostpital on the 28th sep to do nose tip. if u r interested to do eye lid u might wan to come with us. mail me at sootongkia@yahoo.com.sg latest by saturday. as we need to do bookings.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest