Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:52 pm

Hello All! I am interested in to have some procedures done by Dr. Sukit, could anyone tell me which hospital he is in? I couldn't find his name in the Yanhee Hospital website. Instead his name appeared at this Bumrungrad International hospital website.

What is the email I can contact him at? Can anyone advise?

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 1:00 am

its a different dr sukit. just to go make appointement, then select plastic surgery centre then under there you'll see his name. it's somewhere near the end of the list. hope that helps.

anyone got any reviews about dr preecha or dr poomee or any info regarding my question infront? thanks.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 4:36 am

hi guys and ( Danny) u wanna go yanhee anot .. lets put our affair aside .. i am serious becuase i going to yanhee soon .. even though u dun like me but think .. more people company will be better

Or anyone wanna go yanhee together on the jan ?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 2:53 pm

wenhwa wrote:Hello All! I am interested in to have some procedures done by Dr. Sukit, could anyone tell me which hospital he is in? I couldn't find his name in the Yanhee Hospital website. Instead his name appeared at this Bumrungrad International hospital website.

What is the email I can contact him at? Can anyone advise?

i am planning to let dr sukit do nose surgery for me this dec...if u wan u can join me?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 2:54 pm

babyevil85 wrote:hi guys and ( Danny) u wanna go yanhee anot .. lets put our affair aside .. i am serious becuase i going to yanhee soon .. even though u dun like me but think .. more people company will be better

Or anyone wanna go yanhee together on the jan ?

ok sure.. but my sch hols is in dec-1st wk jan... so i can only go yanhee n let dr sukit do my nose during this time...

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 2:57 pm

voix wrote:for drasic changes(in the good sense of course!) who would be the best?

dr preecha or dr armorn poomee?

for the case of dr poomee, why is his prices on his personal website different from those on the bumrungrad website? if i go to bumrungrad and request for dr poomee, which will be the true cost?
hey voix.. roughly when will u be going to thailand for nose surgery? wanna go tog? cos i oso wan drastic change to my nose n nt subtle.. so prob we can find same doc... in the meantime i shortlist dr sukit while i am finding another gd doc..

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 3:01 pm

voix wrote:iamdanny: actually it's nto weird. skin has elastic true but there's only so much it can stretch, any more and it will tear, even if it wont, your skin around that area will wear very thin and you'll look fake.
ya i know tt's wad the doc say.. he say the space between my skin n nose bone is limited.. at most can put a implant n raise 4-5mm...

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 3:02 pm

i seriously thinking of ousting yanhee. heard some very bad reviews about it and i'm considering either bumrungrad or proabably dr preecha instead. the only problem is, they are so much more expensive comapred to yanhee. dr poomee for example charges 135000 for a nose job alone(about singapore 5000?) and dr preecha charges 3600US for a total nose reconstruction, 1000 us for tip defining and 800 for implant. the only thing that bothers me is that dr preecha seems to be best at sex change and breast implant and dr poomee is good at face lifts and lipo. what about those who are serious about nose? and eyes?

wine87

Post by wine87 » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 5:08 pm

voix wrote:i seriously thinking of ousting yanhee. heard some very bad reviews about it and i'm considering either bumrungrad or proabably dr preecha instead. the only problem is, they are so much more expensive comapred to yanhee. dr poomee for example charges 135000 for a nose job alone(about singapore 5000?) and dr preecha charges 3600US for a total nose reconstruction, 1000 us for tip defining and 800 for implant. the only thing that bothers me is that dr preecha seems to be best at sex change and breast implant and dr poomee is good at face lifts and lipo. what about those who are serious about nose? and eyes?
hey i did consider abt bumrungrad b4 i went yanhee too.. we haf similar questions about them too, haha..

but i chose yanhee in the end coz its much cheaper.

i think bad reviews will appear anywhere, its juz how u see it. i think a lot depends on the surgeon, if u feel ur comfortable with him.. then y not? i heard a handful of bad reviews abt yanhee hospital too, but i still picked them, mayb becoz cost is my priority. dr.sukit is my surgeon for rhinoplasty. he's patient, practical and professional, the nurses there are helpful too. not to mention, some quite pretty. haha.

if ur going in a grp, that will be even better. goodluck in ur journey!

im satisfied with my nose. its not any dramatic change, but it raises my nose height and blends well with my other features. i cant determine how much it rose but its probably around 3mm. i wanted to increase the length too, but dr.sukit say he can increase juz by a tiny bit becoz too much may cause skin perforation. i guess its a bit too tiny for me to see, lol. anyway, safety is more important than perfection to me. :)

Dona

Double eyelid surgery

Post by Dona » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 5:47 pm

Hi Leenaaa
Are u going BK clinic for surgery? I'm thinking of going BK clinic in Sept for double eyelid surgery. I was thinking of contacting myNose to ask her about her experience staying at the clinic, cos i read that she had done nose surgery at the clinic. Do u happen to have her contact? I couldn't PM her, cos I'm new in this forum.
Thks so much for the help. I'll share with u all my experience after i've done mine in korea.

leenaaaa wrote:Hey Zazoo,

Sorry I haven't had time to reply to your pm. I am thinking of flying to Korea either in Oct or Nov. Not sure if Rabbit is going though. So how's the sg vs kr debate going with your parents? =)
zazoo wrote:hey leenaaaa/rabbit,

I read abt your trip to Korea for PS, which will be happening sometime at the end of the year. When exactly are you guys flying there? Have you already scheduled appointments with Dr.Jung? Thanx :)

shiru

Post by shiru » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 5:51 pm

--
Last edited by shiru on Thu, 29 Jan 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 7:34 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sun, 03 Sep 2006 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 7:50 pm

voix wrote:i seriously thinking of ousting yanhee. heard some very bad reviews about it and i'm considering either bumrungrad or proabably dr preecha instead. the only problem is, they are so much more expensive comapred to yanhee. dr poomee for example charges 135000 for a nose job alone(about singapore 5000?) and dr preecha charges 3600US for a total nose reconstruction, 1000 us for tip defining and 800 for implant. the only thing that bothers me is that dr preecha seems to be best at sex change and breast implant and dr poomee is good at face lifts and lipo. what about those who are serious about nose? and eyes?
with this kind of price i rather do my surgery in sg with dr mh or ww

yanhee seems to haf good review le... gt few gals here had successful surgery ma..

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 7:53 pm

shiru wrote:is it better to be awake or asleep doing a nose job?

i dunno if i should choose korea or thailand now. i want something more natural but am afraid that the doctor in thailand will make it too natural till there are no visible changes. anyway think i'll email them first...

if im going to thailand for a nose job how many days do i have to stay there and how much $$ should i prepare...thanks in advance :)

i rather be asleep cos i dun wanna to see knife cutting my nose :p

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 7:57 pm

wine87 wrote:
hey i did consider abt bumrungrad b4 i went yanhee too.. we haf similar questions about them too, haha..

but i chose yanhee in the end coz its much cheaper.

i think bad reviews will appear anywhere, its juz how u see it. i think a lot depends on the surgeon, if u feel ur comfortable with him.. then y not? i heard a handful of bad reviews abt yanhee hospital too, but i still picked them, mayb becoz cost is my priority. dr.sukit is my surgeon for rhinoplasty. he's patient, practical and professional, the nurses there are helpful too. not to mention, some quite pretty. haha.

if ur going in a grp, that will be even better. goodluck in ur journey!

im satisfied with my nose. its not any dramatic change, but it raises my nose height and blends well with my other features. i cant determine how much it rose but its probably around 3mm. i wanted to increase the length too, but dr.sukit say he can increase juz by a tiny bit becoz too much may cause skin perforation. i guess its a bit too tiny for me to see, lol. anyway, safety is more important than perfection to me. :)

u did ur surgery with dr sukit le? is it painful during n after the op? i oso wanna find dr sukit help me do nose...