Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Noobletlow

Post by Noobletlow » Thu, 10 Oct 2013 4:25 pm

wonderland1234 wrote:Hello friends, I'm new here. :)
For a long time past, I wanted to plan summer 2014 go to Korea and do some surgeries, because I'm very unpleased and disaffected with my face.
Who have a same intend to go to Korea with me next summer?
My problem is, that I do not sure how much money I need, for example for the surgery night stop in a hotel. Do you know more about that?
Hey are you from Singapore? I am also intending to do ps surgery in Korea, but in Dec. Let's keep in contact via email? [email protected]

cherieohcherie

Post by cherieohcherie » Sun, 13 Oct 2013 1:30 pm

Hello!!!! i also want to go!!! I did my eyes and chin in hatyai but i still unhappy~ I planning on next year may but hvn decide on which clinic yet. Email me~ [email protected]

Bubblegum

Face contouring / revisionary rhinoplasty in Seoul VIP

Post by Bubblegum » Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:09 am

Plastic surgery in Seoul

VIP International Plastic Surgery - Doctor Lee

Hi! I'm going to Seoul very soon and have a consultation with Doctor Lee at VIP. I heard it is the best, and would love to know if anyone has experience with Doctor Lee. However, the prices are very, very high - much higher than the other hospitals. I've heard that if you get a referral, the prices dramatically decrease, is this true? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance everyone!

cookiechipmunk

Re: Face contouring / revisionary rhinoplasty in Seoul VIP

Post by cookiechipmunk » Mon, 28 Oct 2013 1:20 am

Bubblegum wrote:Plastic surgery in Seoul

VIP International Plastic Surgery - Doctor Lee

Hi! I'm going to Seoul very soon and have a consultation with Doctor Lee at VIP. I heard it is the best, and would love to know if anyone has experience with Doctor Lee. However, the prices are very, very high - much higher than the other hospitals. I've heard that if you get a referral, the prices dramatically decrease, is this true? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance everyone!
Hi bubblegum, apparently, Vip is known for having botched surgeries. my friends did revision surgeries with them because her surgeries failed for the first time. But honestly, there's always pros and cons of choosing between doctors because I guess even the best would have slight mistakes here and there, but i do recommend you to research more on different clinics before making the best decision. You must consider very carefully before choosing which doctor to do the procedures that you want (:

xin1993
Regular
Regular

Post by xin1993 » Mon, 28 Oct 2013 3:43 pm

Hello! I wonder if anyone has watched the this particular Korean cosmetic surgery show named, "Let ??3" in Chinese (you can watch it on Funshion). I want to know where the clinics are in the show. If anyone has any idea, please tell me. I've only began to consider correcting my face structure recently and want to hear recommendations about jaw surgery, forehead correction, etc.

wintergirl88

Post by wintergirl88 » Thu, 05 Dec 2013 1:14 pm

Noobletlow wrote:
wonderland1234 wrote:Hello friends, I'm new here. :)
For a long time past, I wanted to plan summer 2014 go to Korea and do some surgeries, because I'm very unpleased and disaffected with my face.
Who have a same intend to go to Korea with me next summer?
My problem is, that I do not sure how much money I need, for example for the surgery night stop in a hotel. Do you know more about that?
Hey are you from Singapore? I am also intending to do ps surgery in Korea, but in Dec. Let's keep in contact via email? [email protected]
Hi, are u going to Korea soon? I'm leaving on Sunday 8th Dec, will be going to JK clinic for V-line surgery. :) Should be staying until 21st Dec.

utte86

Post by utte86 » Thu, 05 Dec 2013 5:10 pm

joyloveme wrote:
twig wrote:ANyone know is botox in korea cheaper?
I'm wanting to head over to Dr Jung for consult on my nose.
Was thinking i could get a quick jab on my under eye ast teh same time if it's cheaper then Singapore 8-)

TIA
Botox in Korea is cheaper in Korea. I had botox around my eyes for 600 USD. I think price in general is cheaper in Korea than singapore. I also had breast augmentation, eyes and nose done in Korea. Try grand plastic surgery. apparently they are the biggest plastic surgery clinic in korea with 30 doctors. the service was really professional. speak fluent english and chinese.
Agree~ GRAND even have indonesian, vietnamese, russian and mongolian translator now~ native speaker translator so it was like so god damn convenient when i had the consultation session last time~ i'm an indonesian myself btw~

hermeslover

Post by hermeslover » Sat, 08 Feb 2014 2:48 pm

elcatabolite wrote:Hi! Anyone interested in going to Taiwan together for double eyelid surgery with Dr Chen at Regent clinic?
Hi, did you went to taiwan for your surgery? care to share?

hermeslover

Re: PS in TaiPei

Post by hermeslover » Sat, 08 Feb 2014 2:50 pm

lost_girl wrote:
swoon wrote:Elcatabolite - When are you going? I'm heading to Taiwan, Taipei for jaw surgery in September, anybody else want to come along?

hi there, i have missed your post. wonder are you done with your procedure in TaiPei? I am flying in October. Hope to hear from you :)
Hi, did you guys go to taiwan for your procedures? which doctor did you visit?

hermeslover

Post by hermeslover » Sat, 08 Feb 2014 2:59 pm

toheart08 wrote:Hi,

I am from Singapore and book an appointment with Dr Kao on 6 June. I am looking for a travelling companion and emotional support for rhinoplasty and genioplasty with Dr Kao and we can share lodging costs. I travel to Taipei twice so I can say I am quite familiar with the place.

I dont mind a male or female companion. Please let me know if you are ok to travel with me for 7-10 days.

I did my research already as well.

So let me know if you have any question. If you are not able to travel in early June, I can work out a time so that we can travel together for surgery.

But will be best in June or July. Thank you.

Hi, hows your experience with dr kao? i am interested! email me [email protected]

petiteminime

Post by petiteminime » Sat, 08 Feb 2014 10:22 pm

I just did my surgeries at pitangui in korea. My face is still very swollen as its only the second day today, pm me for pictures

Mauve_aphrodite

VIP Korea

Post by Mauve_aphrodite » Tue, 01 Apr 2014 2:25 am

Was planning to do double eyelid surgery in seoul during my recent visit,
Just to share my experience with VIP ,
Walk-in without appointment and was able to Meet the lady director and Dr.Lee,
They are pretty hard sell and by comparing with other PS clinics , their prices are quite high,
Was Quoted as below:
Double eyelid surgery (incision) : usd2.5k
Rhinoplasty simple augmentation : usd 3.8k
PRP :usd 600

Just for reference, Below link is pretty much the average rate in Korea ,
http://iaanclinic.com/cost_procedure.html

Haven't decided which clinic should go, this trip was just able to do the market survey.... But vip definitely out from my list

jean07

Post by jean07 » Tue, 01 Apr 2014 3:48 pm

anyone did BA overseas other than bangkok? any recommendations?
can pm me . thanks :D

lleng1980

Post by lleng1980 » Tue, 01 Apr 2014 6:06 pm

Can consider Dr Koh from IPS Korea. If u need info or details pls PM me. ^^

retrieverim

unopened box of sinecch

Post by retrieverim » Wed, 02 Apr 2014 11:43 pm

Anyone needs a box of sinecch? Recently bought it for a hatyai PS but don't need it. Willing to let it go at a cheaper price. Sms @ 91272790 if interested.