Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
johnho123

Re: Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Post by johnho123 » Mon, 25 Jan 2016 9:49 pm

recommendation of doctors from Thailand and taiwan to do alarplasty and tip rhinoplasty? i am considering dr nara but he looks very busy. thanks

archcherub
Regular
Regular

Post by archcherub » Fri, 14 Jul 2017 7:31 pm

this article summarise it up.
not just skills, but bedside manners and the EQ of the doctor determines who is the best plastic surgeon in singapore

a lot of doctors i know may be good and skilled but dunno how to understand patients
Last edited by archcherub on Fri, 31 Aug 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

girlnextdoor

Post by girlnextdoor » Fri, 11 Aug 2017 6:42 pm

Hi guys, may I know where's the thread on Taiwan plastic surgery by feline.eye? Was it closed?

darciefraser

Post by darciefraser » Tue, 24 Oct 2017 8:22 pm

Hi everyone! I’m new in this forum and just came across this topic. I’m planning to have my Rhinopastry done in Bangkok. Currently I’m checking with several clinics/hospitals like Yanhee Hospital, Bumrungrad Hostpital, Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic, PAI. Which online site you guys normally check or research on this procedure? I’m still in researching process about the pre/post opt. Would be great to know some tips. Thanks a lot!

yang23

Post by yang23 » Thu, 18 Jun 2020 2:46 am

Hi Timmy

Can I ask for your advice on Dr Wong? How is the fold? Issit thick? I read many reviews that say he do very thick fold. I’m planning to do mine soon and I’m very worried. Please share your experience with me if you don’t mind.... thanks

Myl

Re: Breast Fillers

Post by Myl » Wed, 14 Jun 2023 9:55 pm

SUMMER lLILY wrote:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 6:04 pm
My best friend went to see Dr Yang Ing Hong at Wisma clinic for breast fillers and was very happy with the results . From A cup she has 'bloomed ' to C cup in a few lunch trips . :D

She does not mind as it is safe and minimally invasive - anybody keen can refer him at www.yangaestheticcentre.com.sg :wink:

In my opinion , we do have local doctors who are equally if not even better than overseas doctors .

I personally cannot imagine a Korean or Chinese aesthetic doctor doing aesthetic works on me ( (everything lost in translation !) - faint ....
Hi may I know if your friend has any complication after the filler injection? I did mine in 2010 as well and got some complication and removed most of it. But after over 10 years I still have little bit of the residual filler inside. I’ve been doing research on who to go to for the removal.