Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
PlasticKorea

wow

Post by PlasticKorea » Wed, 23 May 2007 12:00 am

Who,

wow... wish clinic sounds great... and it is soo much cheaper than Korea~~~ I am definately considering there now! do you think eyelashes is just as good there compared with lrClinic (this is where you wnet right)?

I e-mailed him... and there is a section for foreigner to contact him...but still scary

Anyone want to join me and be my translator! hehe

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 23 May 2007 12:22 am

Hmmm any idea wat implant fiona had? keke
Yea, i have heard that faXX Woxx did her eyes twice liao, keke.

tanjhj wrote:
Bathtub wrote:
tanjhj wrote: That is precisely why i recommend Taiwan for those on budget and Korea for Best Result concious ppl. i done some research and comparison before recommendation. to me, SPore is really out of my radar, not really worth considering as the price is ex n the skill soso except for those who cant travel maybe i would suggest spore..
After reading your commend, im abit worried. Is SG really so-so in PS? Even the celebraties surgeon or as in average? I'll be having a PS to scar soon and the charge is very exp as compare to average...worried i made the wrong decision :???:
haha sori to scare you. my "So so" means acceptable professional level. Nothing really spectacular just go to them if u want something simpler and safe. local PS docs are safer coz Sporean like to complain and sue thats why the local doc dun like to try new methods. lol :lol:

saw fiXna xXe, bryXn wXng and faXn wXXX ? their face is done by local docs.. dun find them really that spectacular at all. fiXna xXe nose look fake, too easy to spot is fake, same for BryXn wXng. Faxn wxxx is better but she did her eyelids twice liao.. result are really not that spectacular compare to dawn yeo (heard she is done by Dr M Huang- celebraties surgeon) and the korean, taiwanese PSed actresses.

ochtri17r

Post by ochtri17r » Wed, 23 May 2007 12:40 am

who wrote:I got the eyelashes, but I did it in Taiwan... so probably no help

Hi who,

you have done your nose with Dr.Chuang,and eyelashes implant with Dr.Jong.
My plan is doing rhino with Dr.Chuang too,and also doing eyelashes implant in taiwan but i wish that i have eyelashes implant with him too.Is Dr.Chuang offering eyelashes implant too?I Need ur information lha.
Thanks in advance

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Wed, 23 May 2007 12:55 am

tanjhj wrote:
kalyn wrote:
tanjhj wrote: cheek lipo has some problem at later stages which is the reason why dr chuang may not recommend them. i personally prefer cheek shaving over cheek lipo..
of coz it varies with diff ppl.
Dr Chuang didn't not recommend me, in fact he says it will help me to achieve a slimmer face. I don't dare to go through bone shaving.. I'm really afraid of pain and it might not be necessary.

Sigh. I'm considered to have a normal face shape. Maybe like dawn's before surgery shape. But I wanna get her after surgery shape yet afraid of complications. :???: :???: :???:
the facial lipo problem is i heard from a local PS doctor one. he told me that sometime the facial lipo either suck too much or suck too little. un balanced cheek etc. also. sometimes will have dimples formed on the lipo-ed area. very ugly one.. got one of the forumer here, her relative go for facial lipo and kana bad bad. saw the pics and i recommend her to bring her relative to dr chuang to see see since she doing her eyes there. not sure if she got do that..

up to now i also rem the side effect of her relative.. thats y i prefer to bone shaving.. lolz

Huh omg so scary?? :shock: Do you know where did her relative went for her facial lipo? Pray hope it's not Dr. Chuang :cry:

Kana bad bad means? Hmm... what was her side effects? But isn't there any other way to remove the fats? Mine is not bone.. i want to remove the fats :(

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Wed, 23 May 2007 2:11 am

hey kalyn,

i pm'd you regarding face-lipo. U can do buccal fat removal instead, which is what im planning on doing. Similar with u i feel my face is more fat than muscle or bone thats making is look so round and full. The PS i consulted with here suggested buccal fat removal to me.

PlasticKorea

Post by PlasticKorea » Wed, 23 May 2007 2:16 am

shoe_girl wrote:hey kalyn,

i pm'd you regarding face-lipo. U can do buccal fat removal instead, which is what im planning on doing. Similar with u i feel my face is more fat than muscle or bone thats making is look so round and full. The PS i consulted with here suggested buccal fat removal to me.
I have seen many pictures of this ... it makes a big difference! it looks great... and it is supposed to last a lot longer than lipo

Bathtub

Post by Bathtub » Wed, 23 May 2007 9:06 am

appletree wrote:Hmmm any idea wat implant fiona had? keke

tanjhj wrote:
Bathtub wrote: After reading your commend, im abit worried. Is SG really so-so in PS? Even the celebraties surgeon or as in average? I'll be having a PS to scar soon and the charge is very exp as compare to average...worried i made the wrong decision :???:
haha sori to scare you. my "So so" means acceptable professional level. Nothing really spectacular just go to them if u want something simpler and safe. local PS docs are safer coz Sporean like to complain and sue thats why the local doc dun like to try new methods. lol :lol:

saw fiXna xXe, bryXn wXng and faXn wXXX ? their face is done by local docs.. dun find them really that spectacular at all. fiXna xXe nose look fake, too easy to spot is fake, same for BryXn wXng. Faxn wxxx is better but she did her eyelids twice liao.. result are really not that spectacular compare to dawn yeo (heard she is done by Dr M Huang- celebraties surgeon) and the korean, taiwanese PSed actresses.
me2...i was her x classmates when very little. But must say she really "Nu Da 18 Bian" =) Happy for her. Most prob if she do, must be her nose ler...

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Wed, 23 May 2007 12:01 pm

Hi Plastic Korea,

You may be interested to go to BK clinic in Korea. It's directed by Dr. Kim. He is a board certified plastic surgeron.

www.bk.clinic.co.kr

Are you really going there in Dec, it will be VERY COLd. you sure you wanna have surgery at that climate?

I'm going Korea together with Jang (her bf is the best friend of the Surgeon) and if you wish you may join us in November. :)

There are 2 people in total going for the nose. And I'm going there for my eyes. I'll be posting my pictures post surgery online for everyone's education and knowledge.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Wed, 23 May 2007 1:54 pm

PlasticKorea wrote:
shoe_girl wrote:hey kalyn,

I have seen many pictures of this ... it makes a big difference! it looks great... and it is supposed to last a lot longer than lipo
PlasticKorea,

Omg thats great news ..hehe! Can you give me links to some of these pics? all the ones i found online so far arn't very good... Thanks

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 23 May 2007 3:03 pm

Bathtub wrote:

tanjhj wrote: haha sori to scare you. my "So so" means acceptable professional level. Nothing really spectacular just go to them if u want something simpler and safe. local PS docs are safer coz Sporean like to complain and sue thats why the local doc dun like to try new methods. lol :lol:

me2...i was her x classmates when very little. But must say she really "Nu Da 18 Bian" =) Happy for her. Most prob if she do, must be her nose ler...
You are correct. but nose is just one of the few she did. there is more than that. She did bian but not natural bian, so now i see her success i wonder if the world we live in really endorse PSed ppl.
Last edited by tanjhj on Wed, 23 May 2007 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 23 May 2007 3:09 pm

BlueberryMochi wrote:Try to pinch or feel the chubby part. If it's hard then it's the bone shape and you need jaw reduction surg or botox. It it's lumpy it's fat and you need to go face lipo (the fat is along your jaw line/lower cheek area). If it's on the upper cheek area next to your mouth (chipmunk cheek) then you need a buccal fat removal.
This the part of PS i dun get it. facial Lipo. Did Botox at the cheekmunk area before. dun work. so muscle is not the issue. either fats or bone.. really cant get the point coz i feel both bone and fats.. haha
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 23 May 2007 3:12 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:
devilsmaycry wrote:why so urgent..
call rachel at 9637 1571
but u have to be an overseas patient else she wont be able to do it.
So just say u are going overseas.

cupid^n^starz wrote:Tanjh or everybody!
can anyone help to find whos the distributor of Sineech in this forum,please??
I already looking page by page from previous msg but I cant hardly find it! :???:

I need the product from sineech product to help the swelling going down After Post Op.
the product name is Arnica Montana in tablet or capsules or whatsoever.
And I need ASAP.... :???:

Thank you so much all!!!!

Hello devilsmaycry.
thanks from the number.She's in spore ,eh?
Yes im going to taiwan for my surgeries at this Dec,26 til Jan,7-2007.
And Im going need tons of arnica sineech , :?

Those who need Rachel sineech distributor contact plz read above for info. :D
Golden Rules of PS:

Bathtub

Post by Bathtub » Wed, 23 May 2007 4:17 pm

tanjhj wrote:
Bathtub wrote:

You are correct. but nose is just one of the few she did. there is more than that. She did bian but not natural bian, so now i see her success i wonder if the world we live in really endorse PSed ppl.
I find people nowadays are very masked. Sometimes I walk on the street I see alot beauty & handsome. Everything is so nice but i would say inner beauty is always important.

Her "Bian"... can say is ugly duckling turning into a swan. I can still remember her primary & Sec look. Good & bad depending on how you think =) For me, i quite like ur signatures quotes. Won't try to do PS for a change in look coz our look is given by parents..how nice when ppl tell me i look like mom / dad.

But one thing i'll really like to improve on is my obvious scarred face from accident..This week...yes, i'll go for an opt :cry:

Very unfair...u can do wonders to your features but NEVER able to REMOVE a scar...

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 23 May 2007 5:29 pm

Bathtub wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
Bathtub wrote: me2...i was her x classmates when very little. But must say she really "Nu Da 18 Bian" =) Happy for her. Most prob if she do, must be her nose ler...
I find people nowadays are very masked. Sometimes I walk on the street I see alot beauty & handsome. Everything is so nice but i would say inner beauty is always important.

Her "Bian"... can say is ugly duckling turning into a swan. I can still remember her primary & Sec look. Good & bad depending on how you think =) For me, i quite like ur signatures quotes. Won't try to do PS for a change in look coz our look is given by parents..how nice when ppl tell me i look like mom / dad.

But one thing i'll really like to improve on is my obvious scarred face from accident..This week...yes, i'll go for an opt :cry:

Very unfair...u can do wonders to your features but NEVER able to REMOVE a scar...
sori to hear abt ur accident. yes, scars are harder to remove if 3 layers of ur skin is damage. wish u success on ur op.

my fren is one of the ex bf of fiona xie during her schooldays. and my fren is an indian. he kinda dump her coz he cant stand her lack of inner substances, one very good example is her trying to fake a american accent even thou she dun stay in usa. she kinda despise local chinese. my fren was kinda piss she look down even at her own race n ppl.. haiz

next is her now frequent fling with various actors n rich men, kinda like a socialite whore.

anyway, my fren show me their pics thus i kinda know what she have done to her face. she did some PS before and after she join Mediacorp. Anyway, i am amazed why is she gals' idol and the guy's pin up gal? is it becoz of her siliconeD assets? :???: :???: as for her looks, i dun kinda like her "swan" look, is she really that pretty? Fake look ok lah to me but need to fake personality, fake accent, fake cute.. i personally dun think she is pretty or gorgeous or cute. she is pretty norm looking or maybe i am wrong in my taste. hehe
Last edited by tanjhj on Thu, 24 May 2007 2:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

DMN
Regular
Regular

Re: lao liao....

Post by DMN » Wed, 23 May 2007 7:57 pm

tanjhj wrote:
http://www.miniface.com/contentbypermal ... bcd785540f

abv is the link for those wif protruding cheek bone thinking of going for bone shaving n etc. surgery.. this is the new method which dun really need much shaving thus less complications as mentioned as abv...

another way is to do multiple doses botox.. thou result maybe limited.

hope it helps

Thanks, tanjhj! :-)

Unfort, I hv been researching very thoroughly on the internet for reviews from various docs for some months. There r complaints in Taiwan and HK forums on this docs the best doc in Taiwan on bone shaving and oso on Dr. BK Lim. Just google xiao gu and read thru with patience. You'll find quite a few case with nerves and tissue sensitivity problems after surgery from so-so docs and these famous/very experience docs too. Again, I m referring to cases post 6-mths op.

This proves that bone shaving for jaws and cheekbones is still the highest risks amongst PS surgery. It is a VERY delicate op which even the best docs can make minor mistakes (cutting of bones hurt nerves and tissues in the process by mili-centimeters) or judgement errors (on how much to shave). The whole point of elective op is to hv bone structure with gentle contours to enhance other facial features.

There are 2 ladies in their late twenties - one did hers 2 yrs ago and other did hers 4 yrs ago - who r looking at full face lifting to stop the sagging.

Shiyun/Candall, yes, bone shavings are only recommended for those who dun hv much fats for lipo. A good measure is to pinch the problem area and you should be able to pinch min. 0.5 inch or even 1 inch. Beyond one inch, lipo is appropriate. Below 0.5 inch and the area is still protruding then bone shaving is the only way to change the look. One alternative is of course what Shiyun tried - fats transplant. The decision should be discussed with your doc.

Also, one consideration which no one discussed, is Chinese face reading considerations. Mian Xiang is a proven metaphysics. The current fashion of very pointed nose, over extended eyes showing excessive white and giving the eyes what is terms ??? or ???, and/or, razor-blade like high/sharp cheekbones r actually not recommended at all. I see a lot of entertainers, and girls on the street in many cities I visit having these looks after PS. You dun see well-balanced ladies in decent jobs or or reasonable social status having such looks.

It is a fact, how one's face looks attract the matching type of pple around him/her. Everyday, when we meet ppl we constantly pass judgement on their looks - whether we like to admit it or not / if such so-called shallow thinking is justifiable or not. We do not only make judgement on the person's asthestics/attractiveness, we pass judgement based what the features sum up to us - BEFORE they open their word to mutter any words.

Aside fom attractiveness, terms such such sexy, slutty, ah-lian, boring, interesting, well-educated, low-class, sad, happy, bitchy etc etc come to our brain from the visuals of a face. A lady's face may look good (e.g. Fxxx Xxx) but she can look slutty/low-class at the same time. (Well, her scattered-brain is sthng one cannot missed when u speak to her :D ) Or, have u ever seen really ugly KTV girls? Dun a gd % of them look pretty and some even drop-dead georgeous? But it is easy to pick them out on the street for the foxy tramp look.

Pls consider very carefully HOW do you like ppl to perceive you cos unfort in this instant gratification world - 1st impression counts much more than ever. :-|

BTW, Dawn Yxx looks obsolutely fake in person, even a little scary. I mean I like Jap comics but to have a real person looking like that is definitely scary. A top hair stylist and stylist openly bitched her in a premier. They rightly said tt for all the pain and money she took to hv this seasonal fame - which serious director on earth will ast a carton-looking real person in their show? Many local and overseas artistes do PS. In the popular China PS forum Hua Xia she is hailed as a PS monster an example of what not to do to oneself when selecting PS op. There goes her chance of making it in Chinese medium market as a teeny idol....

FYI, for scars, maybe can try Cool touch treatment or fat transplant - depending on size and thickness of skin. I tried Cool touch on a 5-cent coin size scar on brow bone and it faded out alot and is no longer noticeable. Pls consult a good doc.

For PS, we need to apply risk management and realism.

cheers & good luck to all!
dmn