Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.

Post by Guest » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:07 am

erm.. can i know if u guys pay all the cash at one shot? or probably installment-like?

Worried

Post by Worried » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:00 pm

To be paid by full i suppose..

Anonymous wrote:erm.. can i know if u guys pay all the cash at one shot? or probably installment-like?

Post by Guest » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 6:42 pm

Anonymous wrote:erm.. can i know if u guys pay all the cash at one shot? or probably installment-like?
yes, full in cash or credit card after consultation. heard that some even need u to pay first before consultation, but rare case. it'll be good for recovery if you can stop smoking and alcoholic drinks at least 2 weeks pre and post op. quality & price is usually the BIG issue & obstacle respectively. if u find it too expensive here locally or in korea, can opt for thai surgeons who is also very skillful but charge alot less. :o

Re: Dr Wu

Post by Guest » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 1:37 am

Maybe you should consider again. My friend went to Dr Wu for Eye bag surgery and the result wasn't good.

Worried wrote:Hi,

I went for the consultation with Dr Wu... & felt his quite a nice guy to talk to.. Not arrogant at all. A very experience surgeon, that's how i feel from the consultation.

I will be going ahead for the eyebag removing... Hopefully the price pays off :)

Post by Guest » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 1:42 am

If you are tlooking for him for Jawline correction fe will probably ask you to do botox. national dental centre do jawline correction too.
Leejan wrote:
Stellar wrote:Hi all,

I just found another doctor - Dr Yeap Choong Lieng.

His office is at 3 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Suite #14-13, S(228510)
Tel: 67340061/67340062

I am just wondering if anyone has any successful nose jobs done under him ? I would appreciate any comments and feedback. Thank you and best regards ...
Hi Stellar ,

Have you been to Dr Yeap Choong Lieng ? Is he good at his work ?

Someone has recommended me to pay him a visit , I am taking to have my jaw line corrected.

Rgds
Leejan

SG 2005

Re: Full Tummy Tuck /Muscle repair and Lipo

Post by SG 2005 » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 1:48 am

I think the prices varies from $1600 to $5000.
You have to check on the procedures involved.
There are mainly 2 step : removal of fat tissues and excess skin.

Yhe brazilian Dr charged 5K for 2 procedure.
I believe the price $3.8 which Dr Wu quoted is just removal of fat

U were saying eyebag surgery was only $1,600? The price offered by Doc Wu is around $3.8k.. Wats the different? Anyone can help?

Curious
SG 2005 wrote:Hi I had liposuction done at Sinova too but mine was done by the other doctor. Well the only complains I have is that he is not so attentative when come to listen to your needs. I do not feel comfortable with him
I have to go back for mesotherapy for the touching up. I cannot comment that whether he had done a good job or not until I consult another Surgeon.
My friends had eyelid surgery done by him and the results are good.
However his price have double since the health centre has open. Not too cheap.

Heard of DR Fong. nose job =$2000
eyelid and eyebag sugery =$1600 ( my friends have done both surgery , not too bad but not the best)

Has anyone heard about the brazil doc at Deli in orchard?
Heard he is good at noise job

Vavoomvavoom wrote:3 months ago I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair with lipo of flanks , waist, hips, abs, inner and outer thighs. Been researching forever and finally bite the bullet. Let me tell you my pre-op body was pretty gross! :( Now I have a flat tummy and a gorgeous shape. I am in heaven! :P

I saw 5 docs before deciding, I went with the one I was most comfortable with. I went to Sinova Medical Cente, Dr. Seah. He's great! Very attentive and sincere. His nurses are also very knowledgeable and very helpful. I highly recommend them. They are located at Paragon medical centre #13th Flr. Their prices are reasonable. I love my Doc, he's the greatest!

Check out their website :
http://www.sinovamedical.com/singapore/about.html

Worried

Re: Eye Bag

Post by Worried » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 9:39 am

Thanks Guest & SG 2005,

I've actually went to remove the bags surgically by Dr Wu. Now awaiting for some swellness to subside... Will only know the end results in a few days time, hopefully it's ok..

Worried
SG 2005 wrote:I think the prices varies from $1600 to $5000.
You have to check on the procedures involved.
There are mainly 2 step : removal of fat tissues and excess skin.

Yhe brazilian Dr charged 5K for 2 procedure.
I believe the price $3.8 which Dr Wu quoted is just removal of fat

U were saying eyebag surgery was only $1,600? The price offered by Doc Wu is around $3.8k.. Wats the different? Anyone can help?

Curious
SG 2005 wrote:Hi I had liposuction done at Sinova too but mine was done by the other doctor. Well the only complains I have is that he is not so attentative when come to listen to your needs. I do not feel comfortable with him
I have to go back for mesotherapy for the touching up. I cannot comment that whether he had done a good job or not until I consult another Surgeon.
My friends had eyelid surgery done by him and the results are good.
However his price have double since the health centre has open. Not too cheap.

Heard of DR Fong. nose job =$2000
eyelid and eyebag sugery =$1600 ( my friends have done both surgery , not too bad but not the best)

Has anyone heard about the brazil doc at Deli in orchard?
Heard he is good at noise job

Hugethighs

Cosmetic Surgery @ Bumrungrad

Post by Hugethighs » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 3:30 pm

Hello, I have heard alot of and recently read about the cosmetic surgery in Thailand.

Having evaluated my options, I am planning to go to see Dr. Amorn Poomee @ Bumrungrad in Sept for a Liposuction on my thighs and butts. I found out from their website that they are offering a package deal for Circumferential Thighs and Buttocks for THB 76,000. Their circumferential Abdoment package is for THB 75,00. I have a Thai friend who told me that Bumrungrad is one of the best hospitals in BKK and it caters mainly to expats living in Thailand.

I am looking for a partner who is interested to have similar or different operations who would like to travel together to BKK for the procedure over the weekend. I need to work and cannot afford to take many off.

Anyone interested please contact me @ [email protected]. We can organise a group to travel together. I have a quote from the hospital and if you like the details contact me.

Cheers
May with the huge fat thighs

Rabbit

Post by Rabbit » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 5:54 pm

Leejan wrote:

I am just wondering if anyone has any successful nose jobs done under him ? I would appreciate any comments and feedback. Thank you and best regards ...
Hi Stellar ,

Someone has recommended me to pay him a visit , I am taking to have my jaw line corrected.

Rgds
Leejan
I've done ala reduction (ie reduce size of the nostril) by with Dr. Yeap, the result is: marginal to no improvement, but left me with 2 scar. My unhappy part was the lack of communication, he never drew anything to communicate what will it be like, I was the one that try to draw something and quantify the reduction and all he said in the consultation was "ok / can be done / don't worry". Sigh... my nostril size is not improved at all while I have 2 scars at the corner of my nostril. But he had done quite a lot of case for nose augmentation, I've seen the photo album, you can ask for it if you are going for consultation.

Rabbit

Re: rhinoplasty

Post by Rabbit » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 5:59 pm

txbman wrote:hi all! just wana share an experience with regards to rhinoplasty to any who may be keen...

me got to know this plastic surgery hospital through websites' browsings end may'05 and got into the enquiry info. guess wat? i flew over to bangkok, consulted with the doctor and proceed with the operation right after! on the operation bed with both hands lightly tighted, the only thing on mind was:'alamak! wat the hack am i doing??' when the doctor came in with his surgical cap, clothings, mask and eventually put on his plastic gloves with sounds of 'piak! piak!', i knew there was no way i can 'escape' my decision!...then i dreamt of going into graphical cartoonic images and by the time i woke up, i dreamingly went onto a wheelchair, then bed,...

well, count me lucky but this was the one and only consultation i've had and i just went on with the operation...and it turn out to be a great success for me! my spouse who went with me, kept staring at my now high-bridged nose with envy and admiration, sometimes jeolousy! it is not just a change for the better - it is a very Natural change for the best! no one would even have smelt a rat that i actually went for a plastic surgery on my nose! and the amazing part? - our shopping spree costs more than the surgery itself!

come to think of it, this may be a blessings in disguise for me since after i came back & look at this forum, i realised there have been talks about complications resulting from thai surgery. i wouldn't have been this brave should this was flashed before my scheduled appointment. anyway, important thing is: i am back now, alive and happy!
May I know which Dr. and what hospital you went to, am very interested in Rhinoplasty as well. Many thx!

Jessy

Post by Jessy » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:56 pm

I had my double eyelids done at Mt E by Dr Harry Fok.I got a lot of compliments by my customers and friends .A lot of my colleagues went over there for double eyelids too. It's doesnt hurt and healing process was fast ard 4 days and i can put an makeuo on the 5th day already..Go Try!! :P

susie

Post by susie » Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:28 pm

Jessy wrote:I had my double eyelids done at Mt E by Dr Harry Fok.I got a lot of compliments by my customers and friends .A lot of my colleagues went over there for double eyelids too. It's doesnt hurt and healing process was fast ard 4 days and i can put an makeuo on the 5th day already..Go Try!! :P
hello Jessy, please advise how much does it cost? It is snitching or cutting technique?

Ukchinesegirl

Post by Ukchinesegirl » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:00 am

sounds like she had the stitching method done as it healed so fast, thats just my guess.Am wanting the incision method done as it can create a deeper crease plus i need to take some skin out.

Wonderwhy

Re: Removal of eyebags....

Post by Wonderwhy » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:13 am

depressed!! wrote:I actually had my eyebags removed at gleneagles...but it came back again, within a year. Thinking of doing it again. But im not sure whether to go back to the same doctor. Is the one at paragon and camden real good? Or anyone can suggest NOT to go to which clinic for plastic surgery..

Can email me at [email protected]
HI there,

i thought removing of eyebags are usually long-lasting or sometimes even permanent? As our orbital fats remains even if we put on weight, hence the remaining fats after surgery will not grow or increase?

Anyone has done eyebag removing before & has good results? Me thght of going... PLs suggest..

:)

SG2005

Post by SG2005 » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:29 pm

Did your scars heal?
I have make an appointment with Dr Yeap for cconsultation.
Your bad experience with him frightens me
Rabbit wrote:
Leejan wrote:

Hi Stellar ,

Rgds
Leejan
I've done ala reduction (ie reduce size of the nostril) by with Dr. Yeap, the result is: marginal to no improvement, but left me with 2 scar. My unhappy part was the lack of communication, he never drew anything to communicate what will it be like, I was the one that try to draw something and quantify the reduction and all he said in the consultation was "ok / can be done / don't worry". Sigh... my nostril size is not improved at all while I have 2 scars at the corner of my nostril. But he had done quite a lot of case for nose augmentation, I've seen the photo album, you can ask for it if you are going for consultation.