Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mermaid_c

Re: BK CLINIC

Post by mermaid_c » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 4:43 pm

Hi perline, Yes its confirmed. 11 to 15 Jun Tix confirmed.

Confirm going to Kim?

[

quote="Perline"]
mermaid_c wrote:I am going to seoul (first trip) this jun 11 to 15 for a few consultation before i decide who to go to.

Cheers
Mermard
Hi Mermaid! Is your trip in June confirmed? If we could gathered a few forumers to go together in June, would u be interested to join?

TIA! :)[/quote]

Jang
Regular
Regular

Re: BK CLINIC

Post by Jang » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 4:49 pm

Hi mermaid_c,

We are having a gathering this wed regarding Bk Clinic trip this Jun & Nov.
Wanna join us? :D
You can e-mail me at [email protected]

mermaid_c wrote:Hi perline, Yes its confirmed. 11 to 15 Jun Tix confirmed.

Confirm going to Kim?

[

quote="Perline"]
mermaid_c wrote:I am going to seoul (first trip) this jun 11 to 15 for a few consultation before i decide who to go to.

Cheers
Mermard
Hi Mermaid! Is your trip in June confirmed? If we could gathered a few forumers to go together in June, would u be interested to join?

TIA! :)
[/quote]
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:46 pm

4-5 days only? so fast?
Cry when you get ripped.

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:52 pm

hey jovin
i like your eyes! looks roundish and longish! very captivating like tat!
hmm u muz be damn happi now

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:59 pm

appletree wrote:Hi tanjhj,

As per request, finallly got the time to upload the before ps nose inside . keke

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/630/untitledlk5.jpg

My nose looks alot better than last time liao.
That before pic was taken without aqumid, maybe i should also upload one more pic taken with aqumid? keke

i think now your bridge area is higher and look more westernise :) happy for you

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 2:56 am

Hey i's,

Sorry i shoulda remembered you can't pm untill a certain number of posts, i think it was 5 for me? Can't really remember... Anyone can help us out?

i's

Post by i's » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 3:16 am

hi shoe_girl,

thanks for the answer.
Ok, let's see if this works, lol,

This is gonna be my fifth post I think

wish me luck,

i's :)

i's

Post by i's » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 3:26 am

Yeah!

ok, my PMing

officially works.

:)

Yoonyiah

Post by Yoonyiah » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:36 am

Last edited by Yoonyiah on Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:00 pm

Damn!! anyone here know korean language???? wa bay ki xi liao!! hehehe..
ok reason why i ask is.. i saw this product in their TV shopping.. it call GlowSpa.. for the nose stubbone black head! it good for those that undergone rhinoplasty cannot squeeze ur nose for long while... it seem good and i kinda trust korea and Japan products.. i want to buy! but they just don speak english!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! got the hotel recept to help me call.. they said they might need 4 days to deliver.. but i already long gone la!! haiz.. now i wish i can be a korean gal.. they are so beautiful and fortunate.. :(

1st thing reach SG.. go register korean language course.. or faster way, get a korean boyfriend!! i prefer the latter.. hehe.. :P

btw, just report abit on my scar.. i must say i am impressed.. no visible scar.. flip open the nose and no visible scar for just after 6days?? hmm.. cool..
But... my bridge still too low... i will keep whining till i get that fix or use to it! pls bear with me.. hahahha :lol:

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:22 pm

Hi Yoonyiah,

Yeah, I have a friend who has the same issue after nose and chin op. She wanted a revision but was appalled by his attitude so she sorted another doc.

I m posting this only becos of your feedback. Otherwise, some may think we are over bashing this doc......

+++++

Would anyone know if Dr Jung does other type of op such as brow lift?

thanks!

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Dr. Kim, BK Clinic

Post by ocean11 » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:23 pm

Yoonyiah, if u mama can speak good korean, mabe u like to try Dr Jung.
Althou i kept complaining about my height, but i must give this credit to him.. he is a very very caring doc. He basically want to see me everday just to make sure i am ok!! gosh!! it so troublesome for me!! cos i stayed quite a distance from his clinic. eveytime when he say, i want to see u tomorrow.. i will say, NOT AGAIN!! hehe.. i am a customer that hard to pls..

I am at his clinic now using the PC writing this msg to u..
But if u decided to go to him, plss.. rem!! if u like a high bridge nose! rem to insist!!! cos he only do high one for korean!! don understand why!?!?
ok.. i am whining again!! hahaha.. :oops:

Good luck to u ya

Yoonyiah wrote:I went for a second consultation with Dr. Kim at BK Clinic.
I'm posting up this information just to give everyone a heads up with what they will be dealing with.

Just a few days ago, I went there for a SECOND consultation, but this time I brought my MOM. The first time, I went alone.
He was EXTREMELY RUDE and CONDESCENDING. I'm not a very sensitive person at all, I have pretty thick skin and take criticism pretty well.

I can't even understand Korean very well, but my mom of course can. She was soo pissed off and stunned at his lack of manners that she told the admin staff "That doctor is extremely rude and has no manners" among a whole rant of other things. Too bad she didn't say those words to him directly, it was because she was too shocked.

Dr. Kim said I have a "pig's nose," eh, I don't care about that part because maybe that's just his style, but my mom was offended for me when he kept repeating it 3 times. The admin told us, well "dr. Kim is a very busy man please understand." My mom said, "I don't care how busy he is, don't you think the doctor should be nice to the patient? Not treat them like that, what is this?" Basically, his whole demeanor is very condescending.

I've had people messaging me, asking me about Dr. Kim, well I've just shared my second experience. Also, I have heard that some people recieved really negative feedback from other people on forums, when they shared their experiences i.e. people accusing them of telling false stories, or having their own agendas. That's kind of mean, makes me wonder whether these are people related to or affiliated with BK clinic...I think that the majority of people wouldn't make someone feel bad for sharing their story, that's just bizarre.

Anyway, to conclude, I'll say this. Dr. Kim is pretty famous, and for a reason I'm sure. He's known to do alot of celebs and I guess he's talented, but I have heard some bad case stories as well. He also did Um Jung Hwa (I believe, from the pictures that were posted on the wall, but it COULD be another surgeon in the clinic) and she looks just...bleh!

Plastic surgery is a risk and there's always a chance it will go bad, but imagine your emotional distress, if the surgery went bad and the doctor only made you feel crappier. I've heard of this occurring with Dr. Kim. He is famous, but in the end, his attitude (and price) is what made me decide not to go to him.

I now see and understand why people say his postoperative care is horrible. He's too impatient, too busy, straight up mean, ....not the caring doctor sort.

Choose at your discretion. Everyone decision has its pros and cons, right?

That's all folks!

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:55 pm

Guys it me again.. just finished seeing Dr Jung... HE IS REALLY VERY VERY NICE!! so touched....
i kept worried about my tip n height.. so i kept repeating the same qns to him: will get smaller hor my tip.. he said if i am worry, just let him put on the splint, cos it be beta to wear it at least 2 weeks.. but i told him i wanna to go around.. with that splint i look like "Friday the 13th Jason!!" those that gone for Dr Jung will get wat i mean..
so i asked him to give me the splint, i can do it myself later.. but he insisted that he will do it beta, ask me to come back later after go shopping.. awww.. so nice.. he got lotsa surgery now, but still insisted of doing this minor thing for me.. That i really call SERVICE!! all my fingers and toes up for his service!! :D

shermaine

Post by shermaine » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 2:20 pm

hi ocean11!
hope ur bridge thing will get settled soon! i still think my bridge a bit high!! hahah like u said, the irony...

and yersyesyes!! his services thumbs/fingers/.toes up!!!!!!! i emailed him many times even after op to ask trival qn, and he alwaz alwaz answers, and sayin dont worry abt bothering him, and asks even after givin opinion, if i'm feeling ok with the opinion.
btw, juz wondering, did u ask for sharp tip ocean11??

thks!1

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Dr. Kim, BK Clinic

Post by appletree » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 3:36 pm

Oh gosh, sorry to hear that. :x

Maybe u can go to Dr jung instead, im sure no such craps will happen with dr jung one.

Yoonyiah wrote:I went for a second consultation with Dr. Kim at BK Clinic.
I'm posting up this information just to give everyone a heads up with what they will be dealing with.

Just a few days ago, I went there for a SECOND consultation, but this time I brought my MOM. The first time, I went alone.
He was EXTREMELY RUDE and CONDESCENDING. I'm not a very sensitive person at all, I have pretty thick skin and take criticism pretty well.

I can't even understand Korean very well, but my mom of course can. She was soo pissed off and stunned at his lack of manners that she told the admin staff "That doctor is extremely rude and has no manners" among a whole rant of other things. Too bad she didn't say those words to him directly, it was because she was too shocked.

Dr. Kim said I have a "pig's nose," eh, I don't care about that part because maybe that's just his style, but my mom was offended for me when he kept repeating it 3 times. The admin told us, well "dr. Kim is a very busy man please understand." My mom said, "I don't care how busy he is, don't you think the doctor should be nice to the patient? Not treat them like that, what is this?" Basically, his whole demeanor is very condescending.

I've had people messaging me, asking me about Dr. Kim, well I've just shared my second experience. Also, I have heard that some people recieved really negative feedback from other people on forums, when they shared their experiences i.e. people accusing them of telling false stories, or having their own agendas. That's kind of mean, makes me wonder whether these are people related to or affiliated with BK clinic...I think that the majority of people wouldn't make someone feel bad for sharing their story, that's just bizarre.

Anyway, to conclude, I'll say this. Dr. Kim is pretty famous, and for a reason I'm sure. He's known to do alot of celebs and I guess he's talented, but I have heard some bad case stories as well. He also did Um Jung Hwa (I believe, from the pictures that were posted on the wall, but it COULD be another surgeon in the clinic) and she looks just...bleh!

Plastic surgery is a risk and there's always a chance it will go bad, but imagine your emotional distress, if the surgery went bad and the doctor only made you feel crappier. I've heard of this occurring with Dr. Kim. He is famous, but in the end, his attitude (and price) is what made me decide not to go to him.

I now see and understand why people say his postoperative care is horrible. He's too impatient, too busy, straight up mean, ....not the caring doctor sort.

Choose at your discretion. Everyone decision has its pros and cons, right?

That's all folks!