Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
babylovescakes1234

Post by babylovescakes1234 » Tue, 17 Jun 2014 3:00 pm

Hi, how was the experience? Im going dr kao in august too...
toheart08 wrote:Hi,

I am from Singapore and book an appointment with Dr Kao on 6 June. I am looking for a travelling companion and emotional support for rhinoplasty and genioplasty with Dr Kao and we can share lodging costs. I travel to Taipei twice so I can say I am quite familiar with the place.

I dont mind a male or female companion. Please let me know if you are ok to travel with me for 7-10 days.

I did my research already as well.

So let me know if you have any question. If you are not able to travel in early June, I can work out a time so that we can travel together for surgery.

But will be best in June or July. Thank you.

Carol Ching

Post by Carol Ching » Tue, 17 Jun 2014 7:11 pm

Anyone going Taiwan in July?

coweatgrass

Post by coweatgrass » Tue, 17 Jun 2014 8:44 pm

Recently more and more cases of negative news on plastic surgeries done in korea. I did rhinoplasty at sgh about 3 years ago. so far so good. outcome was really good. considering fat transfer now as i heard they get rid of dark eye circles and also to my smile lines. Went back sgh trying to find my previous surgeon dr colin song, but he's no longer there. the charges were so reasonable back then

babylovescakes1234

Post by babylovescakes1234 » Wed, 18 Jun 2014 4:42 pm

swoon wrote:Elcatabolite - When are you going? I'm heading to Taiwan, Taipei for jaw surgery in September, anybody else want to come along?
hi may i know which jaw surgery r u referring to? jaw reduction or orthognatic?? thx

beauty-me

Post by beauty-me » Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:45 am

My aunt living in Singapore have been planning a rhinoplasty in Philippines but there were too many celebrity clinics to choose from. I had mine at Aesthetic Institute of the Philippines last year. When she saw the result of my surgery, guess what.. now she's planning to visit us here and to set an appoint for her own surgery. :D I'm pretty excited to meet her and her family!!

chickygirl

Re: Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Post by chickygirl » Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:24 am

elena wrote::D
Hi everbody, I am new to this forum, but its rather usefull so far.
I am planning to have a tummy tuck and lipo toward the end of the year and was researching the options. Should I go back to Europe to have it done, or do it in Singapore. I went to see Dr Woffles and all looks well, though expensive and he was a bit arrogant. Dont want to do it in Bangkok as I hear to many bad stories from there. Last week I was watching Fasttrack on BBC world and they featured a company in Penang called Beautiful Holidays, it looked great and the quote I got from them is intresting. Has anybody been there or have friends who have been there?? Would love to know about your experience! :P Thanks
Hello~~ I have friend who done Abdomen liposuction in Korea. She said it was very reasonable costs for people who are considering about the price. The liposuction centre was largely big and also very polite and friendly service they provided as well~ That Liposuction Centre is very famous not only in Korea but also in Asia as well. Try to have consultation on that.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 42&fref=ts

georgepk

Quality doctor in Thailand not a lot people know of

Post by georgepk » Sat, 21 Jun 2014 3:31 pm

Hi guys, Dr Kampee Karanapakorn from Bangkok Thailand is a great choice for all of your plastic surgery cases. He's been practising for over a decade with no complications at all.

He also recently became one of the members of the American Society and the only 1 in 2 in Thailand (the only 1 in Bangkok) i think. You can check him out at smartbeautyguide.com as well. Great reco.

Drkampee.com or kampeeclinic.com

He never advertises himself, but a lot of people knows him through word of mouth.

I thought that if you are in Singapore or around APAC, it would be worth it to try this doctor.

georgepk

Post by georgepk » Sat, 21 Jun 2014 3:32 pm

elena wrote::D
Hi everbody, I am new to this forum, but its rather usefull so far.
I am planning to have a tummy tuck and lipo toward the end of the year and was researching the options. Should I go back to Europe to have it done, or do it in Singapore. I went to see Dr Woffles and all looks well, though expensive and he was a bit arrogant. Dont want to do it in Bangkok as I hear to many bad stories from there. Last week I was watching Fasttrack on BBC world and they featured a company in Penang called Beautiful Holidays, it looked great and the quote I got from them is intresting. Has anybody been there or have friends who have been there?? Would love to know about your experience! :P Thanks
Hi, Dr Kampee Karanapakorn from Bangkok Thailand is a great choice for all of your plastic surgery cases. He's been practising for over a decade with no complications at all.

He also recently became one of the members of the American Society and the only 1 in 2 in Thailand (the only 1 in Bangkok) i think. You can check him out at smartbeautyguide.com as well. Great reco.

Drkampee.com or kampeeclinic.com

He never advertises himself, but a lot of people knows him through word of mouth.

I thought that if you are in Singapore or around APAC, it would be worth it to try this doctor.

chickygirl

Post by chickygirl » Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:31 pm

Have you been to Korea? As Korean Wave, there are much cheaper and also proceeding high advance technique for liposuction !

simplychicger

Post by simplychicger » Thu, 26 Jun 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, anyone going to Taiwan in the next couple of weeks. Can you pm me as I am also interested.

simplychicger

Post by simplychicger » Thu, 26 Jun 2014 8:59 pm

Carol Ching wrote:Anyone going Taiwan in July?
Hi Carol, can you pm me as I don't have enough post. thanks

Carol Ching

Ok

Post by Carol Ching » Fri, 27 Jun 2014 7:11 pm

simplychicger wrote:

Ok msg you.

Carol Ching

Hi

Post by Carol Ching » Sat, 28 Jun 2014 1:42 am

simplychicger wrote:
You can email me [email protected]

radeon

yoo

Post by radeon » Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:58 am

Hi GUYS,

I am new here, im asian male, of late twenties, thinking of undergoing rhino with rib cartillage.
here are the doctors i am considering for:

VIP of korea
DR Wang Ting of DALIAN CHINA
and Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang of Taiwan.

I believe these clinics are best for rib cartillage rhino and they had been doing them daily. may i ask for recommendations of these clinics?
i have been to VIP to do my double eyelid surgery but i do not know if i want to do my nose there. i know VIP has this unique nose procedure that is called harmony rhino" - i believe it combines ordinary rib rhino with paranasal augmentation for faces such as sunken face...correct me if i am wrong. the have some good before after pictures there, but also some bad reviews around the internet.

so these are my 3 choices. i am ready to go anytime soon and take the pain as soon as possible. however i still have doubts and unsure of which one is best for me.

if you guys are planning for rhino these very near coming months with one these doctors,
please do let me know. it would be a delight if we could discuss of what we know (many brains are better than one). even better, if you are planning to go within these coming few months, lets go together, its much more enjoyable to have similar friends with you. (i went by myself on my first surgery and it was boring and inconvenient as hell).
yoo

radeon

Post by radeon » Tue, 29 Jul 2014 1:47 am

babylovescakes1234
Carol Ching
simplychicger

are you guys are going for Dr KAO?

i did exchanged a lot of message with him. He answered briefly and kindly. his recommendations are plenty for my face but i guess it is true. i heard he has good aesthetic sense however i HEARD his work is considered as conservatives.

so perhaps dont expect those drastic (almost fake looking) nose job as done in Korea. i want drastic change but not fake looking.

i cant find much his before and after picture, if anyone have, please do share.
i can only find 2 pics of before and after in this clinic he used to work or still working i dunno:
http://www.lamerclinic.com.tw/index.php

also, i was about to book a surgery with him, however he doesnt do his surgery on a fix clinic that he has. i heard he used to do surgery on Tri-service hospital or Kang ning-- correct me if i am wrong. And on my case, he suggested me different clinic. for this matter the thing that i am concern would be the after-care if no fix clinic. are you guys having the same thing?

guys, PM me.. i do not have enought post to PM yet.
yoo