Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 5:57 am

tanjhj wrote:Image

yah come lets do a PS study.

take a look at her Cheek, Chin , Nose and Eyelid..

OMG !!! OMG !!!! tanjhj .... She's Kanny ??? That Girl who is inside the Fhm before ???? AHHHHHH

I Talk to her on the phone before and met her before as friend last time ...

GOD Damn it , I am sure she go for surgery ... her eye And Nose Change complectly no wonder i can't Rec Her ....

Damn kanny ... nice PS done by her Dr ...

no wonder i keep finding she look like one of my friend...

haiz i know her la ..
her face complectly all fake ..

Fhm and maxim got ask her to go for interview before...

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 5:59 am

Here u go if dun beilve this is the pic she taken a setosa :D ahahah

Her boobs are real but face change already haiz ..

last time she often talk to me but after she get famous she become ver dao loh lol

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 6:02 am

anybody wan her before after pic i have i can send it to u LOL

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: hi

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:14 am

babyevil85 wrote:anybody wan her before after pic i have i can send it to u LOL
Thanks for ur pic.

i bring this pic up is for education and comparision purpose btw.
Anyway i found her pics at other forums and compile it here too..

Nevertheless, Dawn Yeo has started the craze and i will see more of these wannabes coming soon...

lolz. beat u to it...
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 11:49 am

damn! that prove one thing... I should do my PS at my young age man!!!!! arghhhhh............
but... the 2 pretty babes dawn and kanny wore color contact lense all the time, that prove they cant go without it, else not that attactive..
but no matter how.. i prefer Kanny looks den Dawn.. more natural. :)

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:18 pm

ocean11 wrote:damn! that prove one thing... I should do my PS at my young age man!!!!! arghhhhh............
but... the 2 pretty babes dawn and kanny wore color contact lense all the time, that prove they cant go without it, else not that attactive..
but no matter how.. i prefer Kanny looks den Dawn.. more natural. :)
this is the prob with unnatural beauty. if u look at those Jap babes, They dun need to wear any fanciful contact nor tilt their head down to look more attarctive. natural beauty is all rounded.. not just from certain angle

Golden Rules of PS:

katy

Post by katy » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:22 pm

[quote="babyevil85"]anybody wan her before after pic i have i can send it to u LOL[/quote]

Post it here so we can do a study !!!! :D

babyevil86

Post by babyevil86 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:26 pm

babyevil85 wrote:anybody wan her before after pic i have i can send it to u LOL

i wan her pic can? haha

katy

Post by katy » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:38 pm

The pic of her on the Maxim cover is the BEFORE right ??

http://www.robertphotoblog.com/gallery/ ... anny-1.jpg

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular

Post by flymetothemoon » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:50 pm

she doesn't look particularly appealling to me. i prefer those elegant and timeless kinda beauty... like rosemund kwan , tt kinda look :lol:

OMG, C&C is still rather expensive even done in thailand...considering China... any1 knows the price for C&C shaving in China??

come on boys, have more CLASS..stop being so absorbed by gals' boobs...urrggg... :P looks ugly when guys get all knee-weak and defenceless in the command of ..breasts??!! doesnt make sense..HAAHAHA!

i prefer dawn to her...cos dawn has brains!! babyevil, u must be firm with ur stand...u said dawn is chio, now u want tt kanny's pics...how can?? be more on..! :o

babyevil86

Post by babyevil86 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:55 pm

babyevil85 wrote:Here u go if dun beilve this is the pic she taken a setosa :D ahahah

Her boobs are real but face change already haiz ..

last time she often talk to me but after she get famous she become ver dao loh lol
haha

babyevil86

Re: Dr K K Lim

Post by babyevil86 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:59 pm

tanjhj wrote:
candiesboy wrote:
ecoli wrote: There is not Dr K K LIM website. His address is at jalan sultan, sultan plaza #02-01.

I just went there this morning at 11am. Actually going with ellin18 but in the end i went alone. i actually wanted to do 2x eyelid.

When the assistant, jenny ask me to go into the room, Dr Lim ask me to take the mirror and show me the crease that he thinks it suitable(with toothpick) without asking me what type of crease i prefer... hmm..

I post him some question about stitching.. he said is consider surgical and most cutting is at the centre and sewing is at three parts. Both at the end and one at the centre. Is NOT reversible as what Dr Wu is doing for stitching method. Recovery wise is approximately a week.

He say me what i am doing.. i told him i am jobless and he blar blar blar... haiz

I also ask him if i did my eyes then nose, will my eyes shape change? He did not answer my question because he tells me step by step first...

Someone in this web actually ask the two girls who went for Dr lim 2x eyelid surgery whether does his clinic looks very traditional chinese with lots of certs on the wall. She mentions that the doc is not that good but she forgets what is the doc name... So? I am just being curious if this doc is reliable...

anyway i find him a little unfriendly.. I ask him to show me his work but he decline.. so i dun have any confidence in him.. anyway he charge 1500 for 2x eyelid now...

Just give me any feedback ladies and gentleman on this DR Lim. Thanks
huh wh yhe decline showing his works? i went to alot doc previously they DID show me their work when i requested? so .... why he decline since ppl saying HOW GOOD he was? something not right? well if u dun feel safe about him maybe u shld go around first? nothing in this world good come FREE u know ?
well it is not free consultation means no good skill. his rates may be cheaper but cant judge him based on that.

maybe she got him in the wrong day or maybe he has changed after he up his $. he was nicer to me when i am there. yup i did see the pic of his works and have no problem with him on questions.. maybe it is the way i ask him questions bah.. :D
his skills is not a problem as there is many ppl we noe here whu can pledge on that. at least we can guage his standard.

however he should listen to what ecoli wants 1st.. and he may have been more hasty in his decision.. that i agree it can be offensive to the patient.. but i have seen doctors worst than that and still charge!

yea dr kk is good i have let him do my nose and eyes :D

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 1:08 pm

flymetothemoon wrote:she doesn't look particularly appealling to me. i prefer those elegant and timeless kinda beauty... like rosemund kwan , tt kinda look :lol:

OMG, C&C is still rather expensive even done in thailand...considering China... any1 knows the price for C&C shaving in China??

come on boys, have more CLASS..stop being so absorbed by gals' boobs...urrggg... :P looks ugly when guys get all knee-weak and defenceless in the command of ..breasts??!! doesnt make sense..HAAHAHA!

i prefer dawn to her...cos dawn has brains!! babyevil, u must be firm with ur stand...u said dawn is chio, now u want tt kanny's pics...how can?? be more on..! :o
Actually u mistaken, babyevil has her photo b4 her ops.. he is giving out, not asking..

I am trying to find pics of her more covered up but no avail.. her pixie face, really like Jap Cartoon/games characters.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-_Did76LXQ
Golden Rules of PS:

lilene

babyevil85 - U going to see Dr Su?

Post by lilene » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 1:39 pm

Hey, heard that u're goin there?

do you have his/her website address?

coz i have intention to do my nose there!

please get back to me at 90772800

Jolene

Bunnie

Re: Better than Dawn yeo

Post by Bunnie » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 1:59 pm

tanjhj wrote:http://www.xanga.com/FollowYrHeart

yah she is Kanny @ Sitex 06..

She really know how to dress...even the monk is tempted [laugh]

However, with the last pic, i got a gut feeling she is plastic from top to btm.. but the part that she beat dawn yeo flat is her ermmmm Boobilicious
and her nose.

even she after doing her nose, she didnt lose her chinese ethnic looks, good job by the PS doc. i seriously believe she did her nose at korea. however her "too sharp jaws/chin" cant be found in spore gals. due to our dna from our southern china ancestor. but god she looks good and the PS is a total success. She is the current "IN" gals orgle by many guys. many had dethrone Dawn yeo for her. :o

note: It seem to me that PSed success gals all very happy and living happenining life.. i wonder if they are really happy..

most likey her future bf will be ang moh or rich kia drive porsche..and yes.. just like dawn yeo... she is very young.. only 19!

Is this before or after ??
The maxim cover ??
Same person ??

So confusing !!! Plastic Surgery can really change a person's identity !!