Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:30 am

tanjhj,

I would suggest that you do some research on both iamdanny and babyevil85 to see how many times they have had a go at each other along with some of their other "acquaintences" before you take anybody's side.

candiesboy, please do not get into the middle of this - else you may suffer the same fate. Let's get this thread back on track. I don't want to get to my office tomorrow and log into this site and see any more of this. Let it finish now.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:55 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:tanjhj,

I would suggest that you do some research on both iamdanny and babyevil85 to see how many times they have had a go at each other along with some of their other "acquaintences" before you take anybody's side.

candiesboy, please do not get into the middle of this - else you may suffer the same fate. Let's get this thread back on track. I don't want to get to my office tomorrow and log into this site and see any more of this. Let it finish now.
Mod,

i know their problem and I have spoken to babyevil abt this before, haiz what to do when u got a Baby and he is evil. :shock:

he just need to be taught to behave correctly, i dun side anyone blindly, but i think one deserve a chance to repend. even iamdanny and babyevil goes against each other, it is their own problem. i dun see why too many ppl should get involved and cost this site its informative nature. Too many SG forums suffer from these kinds of nonsense bickering...

anyway, age doesnt mean one is mature or not. real maturity is in the thinking not age. i may be 20+ but my thinking is considered like a teens as told by my mum.. :?

As a friend and fellow forumers i hereby request babyevil and iamdanny to stop this childish bickering at once.

Babyevil, will u give me face and stop this nonesense as i said now else i wont help u again? also i will recommend the moderator to ban ur IP from this forum permanently. thks

Iamdanny, u too stop replying his nonesense. just ignore him. k? thks

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 9:38 am

tanjhj wrote:i think u are seriously misreading my post and having this conception cheap is no good. kk lim is good., u should see Yen's photo for her double eyelid. very nice and natural and it is done via cutting method and not the easier stiching method! furthermore he has good reviews from other forums. Also, dr kk lim are mentioned on others local forums.(another highly recommended forums is dr wong) even dr seah only recommended in 1 or 2 forum....

my stand is no cheap surgery for me. but no harm going for a reasonable rate and quality doctor. since both kk lim and seah is using silicone, i am sure dr kk lim skill will not be losing to dr seah's skill, even thou kk lim charges lower rates and he is not a "president" of spore PS association.
to me, title holds nothing. a doctor heart and skill is more important. (I am not condeming dr seah here)

i recommend dr kk lim becoz he charges reasonable rates and his skill is good if not better than most PS doc in SG who charges double his rate. most impt, he dun charge $ for consultation nor is he pushy in sales. Those who read my posting should know my criteria in selecting doctor.

i went to see him and tok to him, he is low profile type of doc, nice and friendly, most import, honest and "God fearing", he doesnt recommend me to have chin implant even thou i tested him that i wanna top off my rhino with chin implant. other doctors would give me this "money eyes" when i suggested i want to have additional surgery. that spk alot abt him, this type of ppl usually have certain of std in his skills.

i think dr kk lim dun charges high rate becoz his rental and expenses is low. unlike those fanciful, high profile and marketing doctor, (he doesnt even have website to market himself) thus his low rates is more or less sufficient for him.

NOW he charges $1500. instaed of 1300

fyi dr seah didn't ask me to do unnecessary surgery. i tested him n ask him if i need to do jaw, double eye lid and chin surgery he say i dun haf to cos i gt strong features in those areas. the only weak feature i had b4 my op is my nose which i did the sugery n haf a sharp nose nw... i can actually dun come to this forum n share with those ppl abt my nose surgery experience aft my surgery like most ppl here... but i still come n assisted those doubtful ppl with my advices as u can see from my posts. i dun come here n talk nonsense or flame ppl. i come here to help ppl n oso to find out more info abt plastic surgery. i oso haven spoken to baby evil on phone n i share so much with him regarding my nose job experience yet he malign me saying my nose in bad condition. this is absurd. anyway i will put an end to this. i believe in karma. i help babyevil with info on nose job yet i receive this kind of treatment from him. its better to do more gd deeds than bad deeds esp for ppl who wan to do plastic surgery. i'm sure they dun wan bad results as a result of their bad karma.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 9:48 am

tanjhj wrote:Haiz a rather constructive forum thread started to go off track. guys. keep this forum constructive and informative. lets not make the moderator ban this thread. :???:

iamdanny, forgive babyevil lah. he is still a kid... spoke to him on skype before. he is just young and untactful, nothing very wrong with him. i think he must have misread ur early posting as u mentioned that you wanted to go for a nose revision etc.. u as a older brother should be cool and keep it personal via PM. i am sure he will be happy to withdraw his thread. :lol:

babyevil, u are getting into adulthood liao, learn to be more tactful leh. i think u own danny a apology. k? peace bro.
:wink:

hey i need to clear one thing. i didn't say i wan to do nose rvisiion. i just mentioned that i am considering to go to korea n get the korean style of nose in future cos sg doc dun do korean style nose. this doesn't mean my current result is bad. in fact my current nose is sharp n nice. but i am greedy for even nicer n sharper nose. so pls dun misinterpret my words. fyi my english is nt limited like someone here, i am an undergrad in nus for goodness sake.. i'm nt trying to show off or wad... jus speaking the truth

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 9:53 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:tanjhj,

i am putting an end to this but i dunno wad abt the other guy...

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 9:58 am

iamdanny wrote: i am putting an end to this but i dunno wad abt the other guy...
Thanks. Always remember one thing........ It takes two hands to clap. It's hard to keep talking to oneself. If you don't take the bait. It will die on the vine. :wink:

sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:57 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
iamdanny wrote: i am putting an end to this but i dunno wad abt the other guy...
Thanks. Always remember one thing........ It takes two hands to clap. It's hard to keep talking to oneself. If you don't take the bait. It will die on the vine. :wink:

sms

u dun really know wad had happened behind... even if i dun reply to his posts, he will sms n call me... have been receiving this kind of nuisance calls from him which make me boiling...

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:06 pm

jus to update another fren of mine is doing her eyelid surgery with dr seah next wk... she had paid 50% of the fee n shall ask her to post here to keep all of u update on her results

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:35 pm

iamdanny wrote:jus to update another fren of mine is doing her eyelid surgery with dr seah next wk... she had paid 50% of the fee n shall ask her to post here to keep all of u update on her results
Dannny shhh , i'm not talking to u so shh k

Btw i wanted to research more on Dr kk lim :D

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular

Post by flymetothemoon » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:35 pm

iamdanny wrote:
tanjhj wrote:Haiz a rather constructive forum thread started to go off track. guys. keep this forum constructive and informative. lets not make the moderator ban this thread. :???:

iamdanny, forgive babyevil lah. he is still a kid... spoke to him on skype before. he is just young and untactful, nothing very wrong with him. i think he must have misread ur early posting as u mentioned that you wanted to go for a nose revision etc.. u as a older brother should be cool and keep it personal via PM. i am sure he will be happy to withdraw his thread. :lol:

babyevil, u are getting into adulthood liao, learn to be more tactful leh. i think u own danny a apology. k? peace bro.

hey i need to clear one thing. i didn't say i wan to do nose rvisiion. i just mentioned that i am considering to go to korea n get the korean style of nose in future cos sg doc dun do korean style nose. this doesn't mean my current result is bad. in fact my current nose is sharp n nice. but i am greedy for even nicer n sharper nose. so pls dun misinterpret my words. fyi my english is nt limited like someone here, i am an undergrad in nus for goodness sake.. i'm nt trying to show off or wad... jus speaking the truth

hey, dude, care to tell me more abt korean style...it sounds gd to me!
i'm opting to go taiwan for a goretex with nose carti.

Any suggestion?? :)

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:43 pm

babyevil85 wrote:
iamdanny wrote:jus to update another fren of mine is doing her eyelid surgery with dr seah next wk... she had paid 50% of the fee n shall ask her to post here to keep all of u update on her results
Dannny shhh , i'm not talking to u so shh k

Btw i wanted to research more on Dr kk lim :D

moderator, pls take some actions on this guy who keep flaming despite i agree to stop all these. anyway i didn't reply any harsh comments to his post.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:43 pm

flymetothemoon wrote:
iamdanny wrote:

yeah brother Tanji tell us more about korea stly nose :D

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

Re: hi

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:44 pm

babyevil85 wrote:
flymetothemoon wrote:
iamdanny wrote:

yeah brother Tanji tell us more about korea stly nose :D

yeah brother Tanji tell us more about korea stly nose

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:45 pm

flymetothemoon wrote:
iamdanny wrote:

from wad i know korean style nose is gortex to form the bridge n the majority of the nose n the tip they use ear cartilage so that the tip will look sharp. i am finding out more abt korean surgeons too b4 i doing another surgery. its better to learn the language n culture b4 i plunge into a surgery in korea

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular

Post by flymetothemoon » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 4:11 pm

One of the disadvantage of silicone implant due to its rigid structure and material. as posted from singaporebrides forum (poster : passingby)

{hi ladies

Any good nose job surgeon for recommendation? As I've went for a nose implant in 2004 and nasal reduction in 2005 done locally. However, someone knocked onto my nose in late 2005 and caused my implant shifted. Hence, I need to re-do my nose But, the surgery was a failure, which resulted a scar on my nose tip - detented. As a result, now I need to do a scar-revision. But, I would like to ask for any good recommendation as this will be my 5th surgery if I would to go for a scar revision and nose implant. Hence, pls help (a reasonable price and good surgeon - I m looking for, as I have spent a total of $20k for nothing) }[/quote]

This is sooo...scary...i cant imagine having to return to sch, n get my nose pinched n knocked by my frens....omg, if my research has been accurate, after 1-3months... ur nose wont shift ard alr..

during the 1st month upon nose job, yes will shift a bit, so u nd to use finger pressure to shift it back to the original position.

Am i right?

Is my research distorted? urgg....damn :mad: