Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 3:10 am

jass82 wrote:Hi all, i'm going to dr harry fok to get my double eyelid done.. but my parents are extremely against the idea and they kept saying horrible things like i will end up with one eye bigger then the other.... -___- | | |

Its scaring me a little bit.. haha.. anyway wanted to ask if anyone is going to dr fok too, just thought maybe can go together.. i've never get ps before feeling really scared...
my suggestion for u is to use dr wong if u are a gal. if u are a guy dr harry fok may be better.

dr wong have good reviews for eyelids job both here and other forums thus u are more safe if done by him..

cheers
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 3:32 am

leenaaaa wrote:I have no idea what you are saying. However, I must say that you are failing miserably in your attempt not to be involved =)

Whats your Problem?

Ok, You should know It's a Single General plastic surgery forum, and its windows using page-by-page mode without sub-menu coloumn , so LIKE or NOT it forces me to READ and KNOWING even all newbie with all kind of topic, Eventough I'm NOT interested AT ALL to read/involved with your OWN Problem. Geeeez... I have NO TIME for this 'Involved Thing' .

IT IS BECAUSE of you asking my experienced with Dr. Chuang and I have admit He's a very good surgeon and REMEMBER, I DON'T even care if you're not considering Dr.C ,

as I just DON'T LIKE if should be end up getting bashed verbally like what you DID to Tanjhj. Thats END of it.

vickyabc

Post by vickyabc » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 5:22 am

[/quote]I would advise you to go for one consultation with Dr Seah. That's what I did cos I also find the tip of my nose a bit fat and listen to what he has to say..he is very nice and will show you of examples of the past ops he has done. In the end I only need a implant and my consultation cost me abot 100 bucks. Just book an appt with him.[/quote]

Thanks Zov!! so u did yours?

vickyabc

Post by vickyabc » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 5:24 am

Zov wrote:
I would advise you to go for one consultation with Dr Seah. That's what I did cos I also find the tip of my nose a bit fat and listen to what he has to say..he is very nice and will show you of examples of the past ops he has done. In the end I only need a implant and my consultation cost me abot 100 bucks. Just book an appt with him.[/quote]

Thanks Zov!! so u did yours??

zov

Post by zov » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 9:04 am

Yep, I had my nose done by Dr Seah just over a mth ago.. it looks very natural and a lot of my friends didnt know I did it :) but I look better now..no more flat nose..keke

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:01 pm

Cupid,

I do not know why you are being so defensive and hostile. Anyways, let's just leave it at this.
Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:07 pm

Zov,

Congrats! Are you planning on having anything else done with him?

zov wrote:Yep, I had my nose done by Dr Seah just over a mth ago.. it looks very natural and a lot of my friends didnt know I did it :) but I look better now..no more flat nose..keke

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:10 pm

Plas,

Did you receive my reply to your PM? My computer hung half way, so not sure if you received it. Let me know. Will resend the msg if you did not receive it.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:25 pm

tanjhj wrote:
takuda wrote:
yen2006 wrote:Hi taduka,

ya you can call the no. from Singapore, sorry dont have their email address.

I went for consultation on 1st visit then do my nose on 2nd visit.
have alot of friends did with KALO, all satisfied & happy :P

so I just go ahead , did together with my sister.. now 2 Chio Bu in my family liao hehe :wink:

yen

HAHAHAHA! Okok, most probably going there lor..but other than you not many do at KALO in this forum leh..it's at where? which part? andand, confirm they got do GORETEX L IMPLANT hoh??
did i see ur pic before, if yes than i dun think L implant is really suitable for u. coz those ppl who send me pic, none really suitable for L implant alone..
no u nvr see my nose b4..do u haf msn? i show u there then u give me advice can?? :)
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:29 pm

zov wrote:Yep, I had my nose done by Dr Seah just over a mth ago.. it looks very natural and a lot of my friends didnt know I did it :) but I look better now..no more flat nose..keke
hey zov..so u did with dr seah? iamdanny frm this forum also did with him..how much u did urs?? mind sharing with us? and b4 after pics..(if u dunwan also can) and lastly..u use silicon L or I implant??
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:32 pm

hey everyone..i think i will be going for rhino in nov this yr..but still deciding where to go..since i saw good reviews from both yen(KALO) and dr seah..deciding b/w this 2 only..dun intend to go TW or yanhee cos dr sukit only do I implant..and i want gortex..any advices? thanks!
Cry when you get ripped.

vickyabc

Post by vickyabc » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:46 pm

HappyforYa!!!! i want too!! do u mind sending me a pic of ur before and after? its ok if its not comfortable for u. i understand..

But pls share on what did u did? I or L implant only? how much is ur total cost??

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 1:40 pm

leenaaaa wrote:Cupid,

I do not know why you are being so defensive and hostile. Anyways, let's just leave it at this.

Agreed with it .

And oh Thank you for your nice COMMENT about me, seems like you know Me MORE than me-myself. Cause, I'm not dare to comment ANYTHING bout ur Temperament or personality, as I know I Do Not even know bout your personality as the opposite as well.
End of discuss.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 5:03 pm

takuda wrote:hey everyone..i think i will be going for rhino in nov this yr..but still deciding where to go..since i saw good reviews from both yen(KALO) and dr seah..deciding b/w this 2 only..dun intend to go TW or yanhee cos dr sukit only do I implant..and i want gortex..any advices? thanks!
dr seah only do I implant.. he dun really do L implant. i went to see him before and he showed me the implant he use..
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 03 Mar 2007 5:05 pm

vickyabc wrote:
HappyforYa!!!! i want too!! do u mind sending me a pic of ur before and after? its ok if its not comfortable for u. i understand..

But pls share on what did u did? I or L implant only? how much is ur total cost??
I implant is very natural looking just make just it is not make too high (as in the bridge) Just look at Kanny's pic and u will noe.. but for her case hers in make hih bridge due to her occupation, thus she is exceptional case)
Golden Rules of PS: