Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular

Post by Hannah Lee » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 3:01 am

Leenaaa,

I stayed at the one in Nakseongdae. I think thats the same one Rabbit stayed at. It seems to be run by a family and they are quite friendly. The dad and daughter speaks English pretty well and they went out of their way to make my stay more comfortable. But what I liked best was that its very convenient to take the subway to Dr. Jung's clinic.

If u go to Dr. Jung, he will provide airport pickup free of charge. There will be a driver waiting for u so u don't have to worry bout how to get there. The driver took me straight to the clinic frm the airport and I had my surgery the same day. It was much more convenient than trying to find my own transport esp after the flt when you're tired.

koreangirl

Hello Hannah Lee!

Post by koreangirl » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 8:32 am

Hi Hannah Lee,

I am very interested in going to Dr. Jung in Korea for rhinoplasty.

I was wondering how you corresponded with Dr. Jung (email or telephone?) before going to Korea? I emailed Dr. Jung a couple of times, but I did not get any reply. =(

Also, did you see Dr. Jung's website? In the Recent Surgeries photo gallery there is one surgery which is No. 1009 which I think is absolutely gorgeous! I love her nose! Is your nose similar to that one? What do you think Dr. Jung did for that nose? Just gortex implant? or ear cartilage too? What did he do for you?

I initially wanted to go to BK Clinic, but after reading all the bad reviews, I am rethinking it now. I think I prefer to go to a doctor that specializes in asian rhinoplasty.

Healin

Post by Healin » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:49 pm

Leenaaaa, i am on my 3rd day...so is it too late to take sineech?
btw, where can i get sineech?

gd luck for ur implant removal!

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 3:41 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 3:45 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 6:05 pm

Today i when to jalan sutan to consult Dr kk For free..

HE is a Fine man and a christen .. He onli charge me 1.5k for nose Job ..

The best is He offered people one month Review Nose job if u are not satisfi for free.. But Dead line only one month . MEans if u dun like u can ask him to change for u again .. <---- Cos of this i may go for it

ANYONE HERE HAD DONE NOSE SURGERY By him before pls POst to me :D PLS URGENT :D

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 9:29 pm

babyevil85 wrote:Today i when to jalan sutan to consult Dr kk For free..

The best is He offered people one month Review Nose job if u are not satisfi for free.. But Dead line only one month . MEans if u dun like u can ask him to change for u again .. <---- Cos of this i may go for it

waaa really? 1.5 k is so cheap for nose job.. somemore if nt satisfied with the nose stil can change for free? hmmm is dr kk gd?

today i went to raffles platic surgeon dr walter tan n he charge 6k for nose job using silicone implant, for using own ribs bones its 8k and filler comes in 2 forms, halofrom is 700 n last 6-9mths while aquamid filler is 1.5k n last for 2yrs..

the aquamid filler cost exactly the same as dr kk implant haha

hmmm u sure his consultation is free? thn i shall go see him abt my nose....

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 9:34 pm

babyevil85 wrote:Today i when to jalan sutan to consult Dr kk For free..

care to tell me dr kk ciinic? i wanna see him abt my nose... today went to see dr walter tan at raffles hospital n he say my nose jus nid L shape implant can le... my nostrils are too small le if make the nostrils even smaller i cna't even dig nose lol n my tip of nose is nt tt round n fat.. stil quite nice... at least my nose is nt as lousy as i tink... so with L shape implant i can have the same nose as jay chou le yeah

Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular

Post by Hannah Lee » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 9:35 pm

Leenaaa and Koreangirl,

I find it strange that you are having trouble emailing him cuz I made all the arrangements like that and he always replied. You might wanna try his secretary Wennie Kim at [email protected] cuz she was the one who made my pickup arrangements and confirmed my surgery date. The email I reached him at is [email protected]. Which is probably the one you're using?

Koreangirl, I'm also guessing that the nose in the picture probably had goretex for the bridge and ear cartilage for the tip. But to get an end result like that....your nose has to kinda look like that to begin with. If u see her before pic u can tell that her nose shape is similar. What he did for me was augment with goretex, lengthen my nose tip with ear cartilage and he lifted my columella a bit so its not visible from the front. I actually didn't think there was anything wrong with my columella but he said it would make my nostrils look smaller. Oh and I also got alar reduction to reduce the width. Whew, that sounds like a lot but its not so bad....my nose is now 2 weeks post op and I'm just praying that it keeps healing well like it has been then I'll be really happy with my decision to go for surgery!

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 9:51 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:16 pm

lenna can u give me a call ... I got something wan to discuss with u .. this time jia lat already ... I Will die if i cant find someone to talk to .. . I cant descrip properly in writing pls .. PLs call me i need help 92477258

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:19 pm

tell u wat ... Doctor KK is really cheap .. anything u wan to know can call me 92477258 ... he is a responsible man ... not willing to let u spend extra money on your nose .. But will let u get the best he can give ... Guys I wan to find someone to discusse something on phone with me... if u guys dun mind .. open your heart can call my hp to chat about it ... noting to be ashame of .. in phone we can conv And Talk more about this ... Just treat my number as a hotline or gathering :D

Eustacia

Post by Eustacia » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:53 am

babyevil85 wrote:tell u wat ... Doctor KK is really cheap .. anything u wan to know can call me 92477258 ... he is a responsible man ... not willing to let u spend extra money on your nose .. But will let u get the best he can give ... Guys I wan to find someone to discusse something on phone with me... if u guys dun mind .. open your heart can call my hp to chat about it ... noting to be ashame of .. in phone we can conv And Talk more about this ... Just treat my number as a hotline or gathering :D
babyevil85,
when r you going to do your eyes with KK Lim?What method r u doing?

Did you see any photos of patients who did nose job with him?

Eustacia :o

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 2:36 am

my eye haven do it .. but i will do as normal procced ... silicon lor LOL ... if not got other methods meh ??

koreangirl

Post by koreangirl » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 2:51 am

Here is the link to the beautiful nose I was talking about in my post that Dr. Jung did:

http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/recent/ ... LangType=1