Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Re: before & after photos

Post by takuda » Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:14 pm

yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

I went KALO JB to inject vitamin C today, was told will see effect as days goes by..
more & more pretty, fairer skin,smoother, more radiant ..hehe just wait & keep my fingers cross =P~ =P~ =P~

Attached is my nose before PS (first 2 photos)

Last photo is my nose after PS 3 weeks done at KALO JB.

Did a korea implant rm4288 (uprm4888), Vitamin C rm500.

Wow, mei mei this cny liao \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

http://img258.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 62en0.smil

yen :P :P :P

Wah really very nice! Compared to the first 2 pics really changed a lot! Higher nose bridge and defined tip. :D

How come you do at KALO so cheap?? Silicon? Goretex? :)
Cry when you get ripped.

blossommonte

Post by blossommonte » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 9:10 am

Am new here, i am thinking of doing away with my eye bags and wonder if anyone have done this and is it painful.... sorry to ask but i am really scared of pain...

ANy recommended doctors in singapore?

thanks so much!

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Post by taurus19 » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:51 am

takuda wrote:

I went KALO JB to inject vitamin C today, was told will see effect as days goes by..
more & more pretty, fairer skin,smoother, more radiant ..hehe just wait & keep my fingers cross =P~ =P~ =P~

yen, i cnnt view your pic. can you pm me?
See the world from a different vantage point

Plas

Chin Implant

Post by Plas » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:58 am

Hi cupid^n^starz

Thanks for the details. You give me the courage to proceed with the chin implant. If I opt for the external incision, will the scar discernible to others? How long it takes for the external scar under the chin to heal? I don't want people to know that I have PS.

Hi Yen,

Your nose is really nice... I love it.

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Post by taurus19 » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:06 am

hi yen, i finally saw your pic. yes u look differently and e nose is higher then usual.
See the world from a different vantage point

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 2:47 pm

takuda wrote:

Wah really very nice! Compared to the first 2 pics really changed a lot! Higher nose bridge and defined tip. :D

How come you do at KALO so cheap?? Silicon? Goretex? :)
Yen, it's really v different, eyes look bigger too
just that i think it will continue to go down the swell and then become the actual shape.. which is definitely more suited for yr face..
dun do any more to yr face until the nose has taken its shape .. so u have the real objective..
or even better dun do anything already, save money.. already have bigger eyes and higher nose than ppl :)
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 4:02 pm

blossommonte wrote:Am new here, i am thinking of doing away with my eye bags and wonder if anyone have done this and is it painful.... sorry to ask but i am really scared of pain...

thanks so much!
Hi blossommonte

I did my eyebags about 2 months ago. The pain is bearable as painkillers are given. I did the traditional method which is cutting under the eye lashes. I needed to remove some skin for lower eyelids.

For me, fat was not taken out, instead was moved to fill up the hollow of upper cheek. Can't really explain this fully... as we age, the fat will hollow out or the face will sag, so if the face is too thin, lower eyelids, too hollow looks more aging. The plastic surgeon will advise you according to your age and what you need.

If you are younger and don't need to remove skin for lower eyelid, then please ask for the transconjunctival method, which is cutting from the inside with no visible cut on the eyelid.

Read www.drmeronk.com for more info.

I took sineech which greatly reduced swelling and bruising. As long as swelling is reduced, pain and bruising is reduced. Just had a very light purple bruise after surgery and by the next day, turned yellow and completely back to skin colour by the 3rd day.

I feel some tightness on the inner and outer corners on the eyes. It should relax through time. It's suppose to take about 6 months or so to completely heal on the inside layers of the skin. But of course from the outside, I just look normal but fresher now, like very well rested with good sleep, my husband says he can't tell and no one can tell I had surgery.

When I had the eyebags, I looked tired and without sleep all the time. No cream or serum helps eyebags. But also please realize that doing the eyebags, it will not remove or help reduce dark circles under the eyes. This is blood circulation thingy. I'm blessed with no dark circle problem.

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 5:03 pm

Hi,

Let me know the progress of the vitamin C injection. Fairer?

/Jovin

Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

bbww

Post by bbww » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 7:21 pm

hi yen,

i want to get my nose done too. would like to see your pics. can you pls pm me too?

blossommonte

Post by blossommonte » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 9:42 pm

Thanks Astrogirl,

its very enlighting to read.... may i ask where did you have it done...

how would you rate your job done! wish i can get rid of it asap, i have been lugging this luggage for a while now... n like you say, i can sleep for 10 hours and still people complain i looked tired....

astrogirl wrote:
blossommonte wrote:Am new here, i am thinking of doing away with my eye bags and wonder if anyone have done this and is it painful.... sorry to ask but i am really scared of pain...

thanks so much!
Hi blossommonte

I did my eyebags about 2 months ago. The pain is bearable as painkillers are given. I did the traditional method which is cutting under the eye lashes. I needed to remove some skin for lower eyelids.

For me, fat was not taken out, instead was moved to fill up the hollow of upper cheek. Can't really explain this fully... as we age, the fat will hollow out or the face will sag, so if the face is too thin, lower eyelids, too hollow looks more aging. The plastic surgeon will advise you according to your age and what you need.

If you are younger and don't need to remove skin for lower eyelid, then please ask for the transconjunctival method, which is cutting from the inside with no visible cut on the eyelid.

Read www.drmeronk.com for more info.

I took sineech which greatly reduced swelling and bruising. As long as swelling is reduced, pain and bruising is reduced. Just had a very light purple bruise after surgery and by the next day, turned yellow and completely back to skin colour by the 3rd day.

I feel some tightness on the inner and outer corners on the eyes. It should relax through time. It's suppose to take about 6 months or so to completely heal on the inside layers of the skin. But of course from the outside, I just look normal but fresher now, like very well rested with good sleep, my husband says he can't tell and no one can tell I had surgery.

When I had the eyebags, I looked tired and without sleep all the time. No cream or serum helps eyebags. But also please realize that doing the eyebags, it will not remove or help reduce dark circles under the eyes. This is blood circulation thingy. I'm blessed with no dark circle problem.

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:36 am

[quote="blossommonte"]Thanks Astrogirl,

its very enlighting to read.... may i ask where did you have it done...

how would you rate your job done! wish i can get rid of it asap, i have been lugging this luggage for a while now... n like you say, i can sleep for 10 hours and still people complain i looked tired....

I had it done by Dr Seah at Gleneagles. I'd rate it a 8, just that I don't think anything can be a perfect 10. I used to call mine luggage too! haha

Regular
Regular

Jaw Reshaping

Post by 244522 » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 2:51 am

Hi

does anyone has any information on jaw reshaping?

i have quite a wide face, was hoping to do jaw reshaping. but i noticed that there are many doctors who dont do this surgery, been wondering was it because its too risky or difficulty level or botox has replaced it.

the only doctor i know who do that now is dr martin huang. anymore suggestions? does dr seah do jaw reshaping as well?

anyone done jaw reshaping in singapore or overseas? really need some help, as the information i found is really very limited.

thanks in advance :)

bbww

Post by bbww » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 6:59 am

hi yen,

thanks for your pm. i can't seem to see your pics from the links.

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Vitamin C injection

Post by yen2006 » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:38 am

jovinliu wrote:Hi,

/Jovin

Hi all,

today is the 2nd day after my Vitamin C injection.

I noticed that my panda eyes/dark eye circle is alot lighter by 30%, dont know will my dark eye circle vanish after a few more days? hehe :o :o :o

My skin is also fairer today compared to yesterday, overall I find Vit C injection is good & cheap lor. A worthy investment :wink:

5 session rm1800

rgds
yen :oops:

michiko00

Re: Vitamin C injection

Post by michiko00 » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 3:51 pm

yen2006 wrote:
jovinliu wrote:Hi,

/Jovin

Hi all,

today is the 2nd day after my Vitamin C injection.

I noticed that my panda eyes/dark eye circle is alot lighter by 30%, dont know will my dark eye circle vanish after a few more days? hehe :o :o :o

My skin is also fairer today compared to yesterday, overall I find Vit C injection is good & cheap lor. A worthy investment :wink:

5 session rm1800

rgds
yen :oops:
Hi everyone,

Are there any procedures for dark eye circles??

I don't mean eyebags (Eyebags fats can be removed via surgery)

I've tried tons of products for my dark circles and nothing seems to help.. :cry: