Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Plas

Post by Plas » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 4:30 pm

Dr Chang from Taipei. You can find his web from search engine. Saw his profile and patients mostly Asian and I was pretty amazed with his skill especially when most of his patient recovery period is so short. By having said that, there are almost no bruising or negligible swelling post operation. You can check out the pictures in his web.

I am contemplating him bcuz he has done many PS on Asian so I deduce he will be more familiar with Asean facial structure.

Lazypig

Sinova medical centre

Post by Lazypig » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 4:34 pm

Hi all,

I new in this forum and there are many useful informations and advise from all.
I am interested in doing lipo on my butts, thighs, arms, tummy. The common problem areas for all ladies. Has anyone gone to Sinova medical centre and is Dr Seah good? Anyone has better recommandation and care to share their experiences?

jan_sg85

hey ppl

Post by jan_sg85 » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 8:14 pm

hey the 5 of us...erm we shud noe hu we r...erm so which of you guys can mk it to yanhee nxt yr mid jan(B4 CNY period) for ps leh?any1 still interested?cuz muz book the neccesary appt n air-tickets fast liao..hehe

cherkei

Post by cherkei » Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:41 am

:roll: anyone going BKK for Dr Sukit right during mid dec?

Shazza

Post by Shazza » Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:17 am

Hello! I am glad to find this forum . I am interested to do a BA.. anyone has any recent experience?

benefit

Re: Blepharoplasty and Chin Augmentation

Post by benefit » Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:45 am

Hi Plas!

Is the Doctor Chang you are talking about this one? http://beautymaker.hypermart.net/english/
I'm very interested in going to him too (for eye bag removal)! When are u going? if the time coincides probably and u dun mind maybe we can go together?
Anyway what did he reply to your email and what do u think of him?
I haven't email him yet but would probably do so soon. Did u email pictures of yourself to him?

Plas wrote:Hello!!

I am going for the double eyelid surgery and chin augmentation.

I am contemplating between Dr.Sukit (based on the good reviews here), Dr Somsak (Thailand) and Dr Chang (Taipei). Have sent them emails and waiting for their feedbk although Dr.Chang has replied.

Any gals have experience in chin augmentation, pls kindly share it with me as I read that it is more painful than rhinoplasty.

I am preparing myself for the PS this Dec before I start my new job so as to allow more time for recovery.

Am going for the PS alone as my family definitely will against and not telling my bf as we are in the tough time now.

lenushaxus

elo

Post by lenushaxus » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 3:04 am

did anyone been to any clinic at paragon..can intro?

asianbangs

Post by asianbangs » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:40 am

Hi momo, I was searching for info for surgery in Korea. I was reading the discussion and you said you wanted to go to korea for surgery. Did you go? I was thinking about going to Korea because I want to get my nose done. How much did you pay and how was it? I'm in Canada and it's really expensive. I've been wanting a surgery for a while cuz my brother and sister are mix, so they both have higher noses than me.
Does anyone have any experience or suggestions?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Dr Marco and eyebag removal

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:54 am

Hi,

Yes i had been to Dr. Chang before. Just a word of caution: his charges are quite high, as compared to other plastic surgeons in Taipei. There are really alot of plastic surgeons in Taipei, and there are a few good ones. Not all of them have a website, but they are recommended through Taiwan colleagues who had done their eyes and nose before.

/Jovin

benefit wrote:Hello everyone. :)

I'm just wondering if anyone had been to that Brazilian plastic surgeon at East Shore Medical Centre, Dr Marco. Can you please share your experience or any opinions both bad or good about him.
I'm still pretty new to this plastic surgery thingy but am thinking about getting my eye bags removed by him. Everyone always comments on how tired I looked even though sleep is not the problem! Sheesh.. That really gets me down. :cry:
I haven't gone to him yet but will be schduling an appointment soon and so would like to find out what's the general view of him.
Actually I find that information about eye bag removal is really quite hard to come by... So any help from people who had this op done would really be much appreciated!
By the way, Jovin if you are reading this post: I saw the link you put up with regards to dark eye circles and eye bags - http://beautymaker.hypermart.net/englis ... ectony.htm
Thanks for the link! The results look pretty good and I'm really quited tempted to go to taiwan to do the eye job now. Have yourself been to seen this doc? - Dr Chang and if so any feedback about him?

Thanks you guys for sharing all your info and experiences!

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Blepharoplasty and Chin Augmentation

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:09 pm

Hi,

I had went to Dr. Chang before for consultation. He is ok, quite fatherly-like, but he tends to recommend you to do a few surgeries. But, he is not pushy. He is also very fast in replying emails. Yes you can email him your pic and he will reply with recommended surgeries for you. Another good and popular one is 蔣曉山:

http://www.doctor.com.tw/magic/

I had consulted this doctor before too. Full of confidence, price is reasonable too. Wanted to have my nose done by him, but because his clinic was closed for renovation that time, hence i did my nose with this one:

http://web.my8d.net/hsuplastics/

Honestly, i recommend 蔣曉山. Many of my Taiwan colleagues done their eyes and nose with him, very natural. He is quite famous in Taipei too. His clinic is within the city. Consultation will cost S$15. Dr. Hsu don't charge for consultation, but his clinic is about 30mins away from city. Have to take train to one of the station then change taxi. But Dr. Hsu is very patient and fatherly-like, not pushy and most important of all, he is quite famous for nose job :)

/Jovin
benefit wrote:Hi Plas!

Is the Doctor Chang you are talking about this one? http://beautymaker.hypermart.net/english/
I'm very interested in going to him too (for eye bag removal)! When are u going? if the time coincides probably and u dun mind maybe we can go together?
Anyway what did he reply to your email and what do u think of him?
I haven't email him yet but would probably do so soon. Did u email pictures of yourself to him?

Plas wrote:Hello!!

I am going for the double eyelid surgery and chin augmentation.

I am contemplating between Dr.Sukit (based on the good reviews here), Dr Somsak (Thailand) and Dr Chang (Taipei). Have sent them emails and waiting for their feedbk although Dr.Chang has replied.

Any gals have experience in chin augmentation, pls kindly share it with me as I read that it is more painful than rhinoplasty.

I am preparing myself for the PS this Dec before I start my new job so as to allow more time for recovery.

Am going for the PS alone as my family definitely will against and not telling my bf as we are in the tough time now.

Forbidden_fantasy

Need advise

Post by Forbidden_fantasy » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:15 pm

Hi

I am new to the forum and will surprise to see so many are interested in Plastic surgery. I guess it is very common now, even aft the cases of Dawn Yang. Her surgeon really did a good job huh... Wonder where is did her?? Haha

Anyway,I am interested in having a nose job too? But I am having very little information... btw, can anyone send me a before & aft pic? also, can anyone who did it before, tell me on any side effect aft the surgery. Will it became something like Micheal Jackson? That is wat i fear most... Instead of becoming more prettier... Can also advise me if one really did a PS, does he/she need to go the the PS surgeon often or one time will do?

Sorry for all the questions...

Thanks ;)

Plas

Post by Plas » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 1:16 pm

Hi Benefit,

I did made sm enquiries to Dr.C (Taipei). I don feel comfortable communicating wif him although I do hold high expectation of him based on his skills thru his website. He seems quite arrogant.

HI Jovinliu,

Thz for your info. Greatly appreciate it. You are right Dr.C doesn't come cheap, I guess most probably. Personally I have preference over the surgeons in Taipei than Thailand bcuz they are more familiar and experience with Chinese features.

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Need advise

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 1:52 pm

I saw this Dawn Yang's pic on yahoo homepage, and i thought she is some new celebrity. Really pretty :) But what i think is, her existing features were quite ok already, hence after plastic surgery the result is very good. And hor, why does people targetting her now? Was it something she said or done? Plastic surgery is ok mah, which lady is already that pretty since birth? All of us need some "extra help" here and there :P

yes i had done botox and rhinoplasty before. So far no side effect. If you have decided to do something permanent to your face (nosejob, chin implant, double eyelid etc), usually you need to go for a consultation first, then fix a date for the surgery, then go back once or twice for review. No you don't have to go back yearly for checkup. There is a risk involved in each surgery, no one can guarantee everything is definitely going to be alright. It's up to you whether or not you want to take this risk and go ahead with the surgery. Also, try looking up for more info on the website, it will help you to get prepared.

Now that I had done my jawline and my nose, the next thing i want to do is my complexion. I am also considering going for a consultation with Woffles Wu to see what other thing i can do to my face... hee.

Word of caution: Plastic surgery is addictive!

/Jovin
Forbidden_fantasy wrote:Hi

I am new to the forum and will surprise to see so many are interested in Plastic surgery. I guess it is very common now, even aft the cases of Dawn Yang. Her surgeon really did a good job huh... Wonder where is did her?? Haha

Anyway,I am interested in having a nose job too? But I am having very little information... btw, can anyone send me a before & aft pic? also, can anyone who did it before, tell me on any side effect aft the surgery. Will it became something like Micheal Jackson? That is wat i fear most... Instead of becoming more prettier... Can also advise me if one really did a PS, does he/she need to go the the PS surgeon often or one time will do?

Thanks ;)

Forbidden_fantasy

Re: Need advise

Post by Forbidden_fantasy » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 2:48 pm

Hey Jovin

Thanks for your comments.. Ya, I am looking into hving rhinoplasty & maybe the complexion of my face.... So Dr Woffles Wu is what you recomended?

Hmm... is it a bit demanding if I will to ask you for your picture before & after to have a look? Anyway, which dr you went to? I heard yanhee doctor are not bad??? But then, there are so many Dr being recomended Like Dr Chang, Dr sukit etc... which is more reliable & more afforable?

Hope I can get to see your pic... Thanks ;)

jovinliu wrote:I saw this Dawn Yang's pic on yahoo homepage, and i thought she is some new celebrity. Really pretty :) But what i think is, her existing features were quite ok already, hence after plastic surgery the result is very good. And hor, why does people targetting her now? Was it something she said or done? Plastic surgery is ok mah, which lady is already that pretty since birth? All of us need some "extra help" here and there :P

yes i had done botox and rhinoplasty before. So far no side effect. If you have decided to do something permanent to your face (nosejob, chin implant, double eyelid etc), usually you need to go for a consultation first, then fix a date for the surgery, then go back once or twice for review. No you don't have to go back yearly for checkup. There is a risk involved in each surgery, no one can guarantee everything is definitely going to be alright. It's up to you whether or not you want to take this risk and go ahead with the surgery. Also, try looking up for more info on the website, it will help you to get prepared.

Now that I had done my jawline and my nose, the next thing i want to do is my complexion. I am also considering going for a consultation with Woffles Wu to see what other thing i can do to my face... hee.

Word of caution: Plastic surgery is addictive!

/Jovin
Forbidden_fantasy wrote:Hi

Thanks ;)

Plas

Post by Plas » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 3:23 pm

Jovinliu, may I know what did u do to your jawline?