Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 7:43 pm

Hey kwell, Can I have your email? I can send you a pic and let you access....................but please do NOT share it with anyone..

I have seen about 7 local docs and 7 foreign doctors. I would like it if I can get it done in Singapore as I will have major communication problems if I go to Korea or Taiwan etc..although I do think some of them do amazing work (I have read several PS text books by KOrean PS...from Kinokuniya..haha)

I would go for chin implant but I am waytoo deficient ...i need orthognathic treatment..

shermaine

Post by shermaine » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 7:57 pm

hi mynose!
yes, am very happy with my nose, but ironically, though i had tried so hard initially to hide fr my parents, they are the ones whoo are even happier with my nose! lol!!tok abt parental influences!

i did the whole works,

bridge augmentation, tip refinement and alarplasty.

hope this helps!

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 8:09 pm

mbk wrote:This is the specific type of cheeks/nose/chin that I like. I know I can only work with my own bone structure but I wonder how close to this it is possible..

Look at number 44. NATE. This is the one

http://models.com/model_culture/50topma ... lnumber=41
i think number 40 is nice! :D
Cry when you get ripped.

mynose!

Post by mynose! » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 8:40 pm

SHERMAINE: im so happy to hear that you like ur nose...because u know its risky cuase you what happpens if it doesnt turn out the way u want it too...well thats what my friends haves been telling me...so did u end up taking up on that modelling offer?....

Anyways for your bridge augmentation what did you use..gortex?...i assume u used ear cartilage for your tip...

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 9:37 pm

mbk wrote:Hey kwell, Can I have your email? I can send you a pic and let you access....................but please do NOT share it with anyone..

I have seen about 7 local docs and 7 foreign doctors. I would like it if I can get it done in Singapore as I will have major communication problems if I go to Korea or Taiwan etc..although I do think some of them do amazing work (I have read several PS text books by KOrean PS...from Kinokuniya..haha)

I would go for chin implant but I am waytoo deficient ...i need orthognathic treatment..
Send me a private message once you have sent to my email.

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 10:11 pm

[quote="mynose!"]KWELL: if you dont mind me asking seeing as that u seem to know a lot about these things....being female, what do procedure do you think i need to get done to have deep set eyes. i love that feature in a face...

Hi,

Firstly, you need to have naturally deep eye socket (most chinese do not have) and there must be hollowness in between your upper lid and eye brow. If the bone is obstructing, you then cannot feel your eye ball, then you have shallow socket.

Unfortunately, there is no one procedure to give you deepset eyes, you can create a crease to make them look wider, bigger etc, but if your socket is not there, it stops there. Start feeling your eye socket now !

:)

shermaine

Post by shermaine » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:19 pm

h mynose!
sorry for the delay in reply, coz of the time diff. between sing.a nd london!
well, i took up one, coz it pays relly well!! in £ some more!
but cant afford to take any more..as am studying full time.......

r u looking to go to dr. jung too??

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 3:11 am

kwelll wrote:
mbk wrote:This is the specific type of cheeks/nose/chin that I like. I know I can only work with my own bone structure but I wonder how close to this it is possible..

Look at number 44. NATE. This is the one

http://models.com/model_culture/50topma ... lnumber=41
Hang on ... let me get my facts right... I assume you are a MALE ? If so, welcome cos it seems there are only 1-2 males here !!! but lovely to chat with the ladies on PS ...(HAHA... can u imagine?? cos am like darn vain!!!)

Firstly, I have not seen your actual face structure but judging from no.44 - there is alot to work on! This is the STRAIGHT bridge that I was referring to guys!!! although I wouldnt want it of such extreme height as I know my limits. Love the chin and cheekbones are just a tad over the top. Unless you have a pair of deepset eyes and bony structure on your face, all these wont work out. You must either have it ALL or nothing otherwise it is not harmonic. Remember, TRIANGLE OF BEAUTY.
Ohhhh I always thought MBK was a gal.... haha ok now I know..
Forgive me.

No 44 looks nice. I like the chin. :)
New nose please~

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 3:13 am

kwelll wrote:
keenose wrote:
kwelll wrote: Thanks dear, you`re very kind. Have you decided what , who, where you want your features enhanced?
You call me dear.. make me wanna blush! :oops:

hahaha...

I'm definately doing nose and eyes.. Nose with Chuang, eyes yet decided between Chuang or Jong. Both in Taiwan.. but I dont know if it would be troublesome running to and fro these two docs.

Especially if I'm suitable to do Epi, I'd like to do it with Chuang... and yet double eyelids prefer Jong. LOL :lol:

Would be losing some weight to see if my face shape betters (though I do remember during my best weight, I was still....with round face)

If its not better, then will be considering options like the bone works or botox or face lipo..

BUT... I realised that face lipo DOESNT seem to give great results, just .. very subtle! I think I need more than subtle.
And I wont do buccal fats removal as it may make me look haggard in later years. :cry:

So..... share with me your thoughts and advises if you please. I would appreciate it :wink:
If you can send me photos of your eyes and nose or whateve separately (so I cannot figure out your look), then I would be able to help you because am pretty interested in nose enhancement. Eye jobs are much easier . Wait, why not do them in SG?
Eyyyyyyy haha wait till I lose some kilos first. LOL that would be more accurate. gained some weight recently lahhh paiseh. :oops:

Neh.. I dont trust SG PS... and they are overly.. expensive/ highly paid.. and the job done, is not as good as those overseas.
Just my personal opinion. :)

Plus, if I'm doing my nose and stuff there, might as well do whatever I want to do there together, save the trouble.
New nose please~

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 3:16 am

kwelll wrote:
shermaine wrote:thks. kwell for teaching me something new as well=)
yes, i do agree there is alwaz that minority whom surgeries dont turn out quite as well as expected...

i'm really sorry for wat you had and are still going thru..
erm..if its any help, i m returning to dr. jung in mid aug as mentioned, and should you need me to ask anything, pls feel free to lemme noe k?
take care!
Thanks Shermaine ... for all you know, we might end up on the same plane to Dr Jung's office for the same procedure(s)! LOL I had better book my ticket now for a good seat. FYI, i might even want to change to silicone because I feel that it is an excellent alloplast that gives strong support or building up an area. When done properly, it can still give aesthetically pleasing result just that the tip must be covered with a piece of cartilage or fats. I find Gortex too soft in this respect and removal is difficult with time as opposed to silicone.

Am beginning to be more convinced my nose is too natural and am not used to the "softer" appearance...maybe its a case of overly refined nose? IF you have seen my previous nose, you`ll appreciate what I mean here.
The debute of silicon vs goretex is ever so confusing!
There are both pros and cons to both materials.... but the fact that goretex will be hard to remove is pretty scary to me.

The thing is, the doctor firmly recommended ONLY goretex in my case for my nose. No rooms for mistake then?
:cry:
New nose please~

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 3:18 am

kwelll wrote:
mynose! wrote:KWELL: if you dont mind me asking seeing as that u seem to know a lot about these things....being female, what do procedure do you think i need to get done to have deep set eyes. i love that feature in a face...

Hi,

Firstly, you need to have naturally deep eye socket (most chinese do not have) and there must be hollowness in between your upper lid and eye brow. If the bone is obstructing, you then cannot feel your eye ball, then you have shallow socket.

Unfortunately, there is no one procedure to give you deepset eyes, you can create a crease to make them look wider, bigger etc, but if your socket is not there, it stops there. Start feeling your eye socket now !

:)
Isnt there someone who did and got the eurasian set of eyes? A guy.. I'm sorry but I forgot the nick..

He did something called the eye succus pad or something.. which gave a deep set eyes look?
New nose please~

bOnoqUen

Post by bOnoqUen » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 3:36 am

Hi...

I see a lot of posts about Dr. Jung :) I'm thinking of getting nose job to sharpen tip and narrow the sides and also upper eyelid... is Dr. Jung good in these two?

What's his website and what are his charges? Please PM me or reply! Thanks a million!!! :D

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 3:44 am

bOnoqUen wrote:Hi...

I see a lot of posts about Dr. Jung :) I'm thinking of getting nose job to sharpen tip and narrow the sides and also upper eyelid... is Dr. Jung good in these two?

What's his website and what are his charges? Please PM me or reply! Thanks a million!!! :D

Here's his website. You can go and take a look
http://www.nose.co.kr/
New nose please~

Mia882

Post by Mia882 » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 9:19 am

Anyone can advice Dr Chung or Dr Jung is better on doin eyelid surgery, Kalos exceed my budget so I thought maybe I can check with the doctor in Taiwan if they are cheaper.. Pls help, urgent.. :shock:

Regular
Regular

Post by 244522 » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:05 pm

Actually I was wondering we cannot really say singapore surgeons are not that good, cause look at dawn yang and her group of friends who did nose job, they did become prettier a lot and they look nice. :) Just that we dont know who did their nose for them.