Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
hello84
Regular
Regular

Post by hello84 » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 9:47 pm

To all people who are consider for PS good luck in watever surgery you had done.. and if one day really becum pretty or handsome must always be humble and must treat everyone equally nice.. dun be rude or lo0kdown to those ppl whol are not so good looking if you rude to them you are rude to yourself too cosz you are once as same as them..:)

sunkissed

Re: a gal.

Post by sunkissed » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:14 pm

IceBell wrote:
sunkissed wrote:
tanjhj wrote: not advisable.. some gals also stop growing at later age like guys. but than i would put the abnormal trend due to the food we eat. so many hormone injected meat and milk...

having eyelid surgery at such a early age will means ur eyes drop at earlier age. since our eyeslid can only operate 3 times max.. i suggest u make good use of this 3 times well thruout ur life..

this is not what i said but from the experiemces from gals who did their eyelid surgery at early age..

okays.. thanks! =) was wondering is wishclinic good in doing their eyes?
is their price good? how is wishclinic diferent from Singapore?
so.. is it better if i have the surgery 18 and over?
how bout doing kai yan tou.. that one also over 18 than better?
which clinics do you recommended for eyelid surgery to enlarge eyes?
hopefully that clinic is not that expensive as well.

ur to young for everything , Go back and be a mummy girl then when u reach 21 Then u go for ur ps. 4 years only endure la

Being a teenager doesn't make anyone a mummy's gal. gosh. i thought ppl here give nice advice. yours sound more like a sarcastic comment.

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

happy

Post by kwelll » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:34 pm

Cosmetic enhancements do make alot of difference to our self esteem and how we feel about ourselves externally; being attractive helps big time! However, being contented with oneself is always the key because you might look 'good' on the outside but still feel empty or unsatisfied internally, this is the worst case, I feel. Moderation and everything in good measure is the key. It something helps you feel better, whynot? but do think long term.

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:41 pm

Hi all,

I did my nose abt 9 days ago at KOLA JB.

I like my new nose very much, high & sharp.hehe.. :P

hello84
Regular
Regular

Post by hello84 » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:43 pm

yupz.. it help you in your relationship and work too.. thus first impression is quite important too.. will have more chance compare too others..:)

sunkissed

Re: happy

Post by sunkissed » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:43 pm

kwelll wrote:Cosmetic enhancements do make alot of difference to our self esteem and how we feel about ourselves externally; being attractive helps big time! However, being contented with oneself is always the key because you might look 'good' on the outside but still feel empty or unsatisfied internally, this is the worst case, I feel. Moderation and everything in good measure is the key. It something helps you feel better, whynot? but do think long term.

thanks. =) i don't want to sound like some kinda hot-tempered teenager giving out opinions. but somehow i feel discriminated. i was just asking more questions. but that doesn't mean i am irresponsible in making decisions for ps due to my young age. asking more questions doesn't mean i am going under the knife at this age. so i find the 'go back to being your mummy gal' thing sound as though i am too young and should just head back to the comfort of my parents? maybe some ppl still do at the age of 18. but not everyone is. i don't think that there is a age-limit to enqire more questions?
however, icebell. i still want to thank you for youor advice sincerely for the age consideration. but age is not a barrier for discussions. i may sound eager but i am definitely not impatient to make rash decisions.

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Re: happy

Post by kwelll » Wed, 10 Jan 2007 9:00 am

sunkissed wrote:
kwelll wrote:Cosmetic enhancements do make alot of difference to our self esteem and how we feel about ourselves externally; being attractive helps big time! However, being contented with oneself is always the key because you might look 'good' on the outside but still feel empty or unsatisfied internally, this is the worst case, I feel. Moderation and everything in good measure is the key. It something helps you feel better, whynot? but do think long term.

thanks. =) i don't want to sound like some kinda hot-tempered teenager giving out opinions. but somehow i feel discriminated. i was just asking more questions. but that doesn't mean i am irresponsible in making decisions for ps due to my young age. asking more questions doesn't mean i am going under the knife at this age. so i find the 'go back to being your mummy gal' thing sound as though i am too young and should just head back to the comfort of my parents? maybe some ppl still do at the age of 18. but not everyone is. i don't think that there is a age-limit to enqire more questions?
however, icebell. i still want to thank you for youor advice sincerely for the age consideration. but age is not a barrier for discussions. i may sound eager but i am definitely not impatient to make rash decisions.
Err ... Sorri har... did you mean to use my posting as a quote? :) Cos I dun recall anything about you ... age is just a number, sure.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 10 Jan 2007 2:11 pm

now in bangkok, the hotel i staying in is new clean and cheap. free wireless too.. but currently trying to set the port. cant log in to msn..

free wireless, i suspect someone is downloading lot of files thus making the access very slow.. now is better

btw the hotel is bangkok city suites thb750 per nite.. with bk'fast..

the food in the hotel is cheap too at 50 baht per dish. the same as MBK rate. good for those that want to heal in the room for days..

the only setback is the location is quite far from MBK and Asia hotel.. but if walk also can reach.. walk for 10 mins from my hotel to Asia Hotel.. but the hotel nearby has 2 lanes of lots of local food stalls. each dish is 20-30bahts.
must try their wanton mee. dry and soup both is nice..
tried their bbq and fried food. but make sure u ask them to cook in front of you..

http://www.bangkoksuite.com/index.html
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 4:54 am

found a thai western drug which the thai use when doing teir PS to help in swelling. can take after the op with the antibiotics.. cheap somemore. SGD 10 for 7 days.. but dun think got sell in spore.. maybe stock 1 box to spore..

also the overall thai gal are getting prettier liao, dunnoe is it the cosmetic or the gene.. lolz.. spore are losing out soon..
Last edited by tanjhj on Thu, 11 Jan 2007 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

fairy

Post by fairy » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:08 am

momogigi wrote:kwell,

there is a Brazillian PS in Singapore. He has an office in East Coast. He has been mentioned on a newspaper months back.

Fairy,

I had lipo on tummy done by Dr Fong. I liked the results.

Yen,

How's your recovery? Do you like your new nose? Do you care to share the before and after pic?

thanks

Hi, you had a lipo? mind if i ask you a few questions about it?
anyway, i am 17 this year and i'm considering a lipo on my lower body. because there's too much of orange peel skin on the bottom part of my buttocks.
my waist line is a 27-28 but my hips is a scary 34.
i believe if i get a PS, it'll help boost my confidence. =) i have a fair share or teasing and enough of being the butt of jokes.
Momogigi, how much did your lipo cost? does the cost stated actually includes your consulting fee and pills?
i'm considering Dr Martin because he seems to be very experienced, invited to TV shows, on the news and so on. the price ranges from 1.5k to 20k. seems a bit steep...

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:14 am

tanjhj wrote:found a thai western drug which the thai use when doing PS to help in swelling. can take after the op with the antibiotics.. so cheap somemore. SGD 1 for 3 days.. but dunnoe if got sell in spore.. maybe stock 1 box to spore.. hope it is not banned or staff..

also the overall thai gal are getting prettier liao, dunnoe is it the cosmetic or the gene.. lolz.. spore are losing out soon..
tanjhj,
let me know how is your consulation ok?
:P

take care,
Yen

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Post by Velvet_CK » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:38 am

fairy wrote:
momogigi wrote:kwell,

there is a Brazillian PS in Singapore. He has an office in East Coast. He has been mentioned on a newspaper months back.

Fairy,

I had lipo on tummy done by Dr Fong. I liked the results.

Yen,

How's your recovery? Do you like your new nose? Do you care to share the before and after pic?

thanks

Hi, you had a lipo? mind if i ask you a few questions about it?
anyway, i am 17 this year and i'm considering a lipo on my lower body. because there's too much of orange peel skin on the bottom part of my buttocks.
my waist line is a 27-28 but my hips is a scary 34.
i believe if i get a PS, it'll help boost my confidence. =) i have a fair share or teasing and enough of being the butt of jokes.
Momogigi, how much did your lipo cost? does the cost stated actually includes your consulting fee and pills?
i'm considering Dr Martin because he seems to be very experienced, invited to TV shows, on the news and so on. the price ranges from 1.5k to 20k. seems a bit steep...
Girl, wouldn't recommend you to do a lipo. 34 hips scary? Don't think so.

Consider hitting the gym, besides you'r 17, still energetic, and even an expensive gym membership like cali is at least 10 times cheaper than Lipo locally.

Alternatively, do cardio exercise on yourself. Do a search on that.

Guarantee you will be toned up within a few months, removing those undesirable fats is just a matter of 2months, if you are religious enough.

So which one do you think is sexier? An overall toned slim body or a lipo that just remove fats, without toning.

20 cents advice.

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Post by taurus19 » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:49 am

tanjhj wrote:now in bangkok, the hotel i staying in is new clean and cheap. free wireless too.. but currently trying to set the port. cant log in to msn..

free wireless, i suspect someone is downloading lot of files thus making the access very slow.. now is better

btw the hotel is bangkok city suites thb750 per nite.. with bk'fast..

the food in the hotel is cheap too at 50 baht per dish. the same as MBK rate. good for those that want to heal in the room for days..

the only setback is the location is quite far from MBK and Asia hotel.. but if walk also can reach.. walk for 10 mins from my hotel to Asia Hotel.. but the hotel nearby has 2 lanes of lots of local food stalls. each dish is 20-30bahts.
must try their wanton mee. dry and soup both is nice..
tried their bbq and fried food. but make sure u ask them to cook in front of you..

http://www.bangkoksuite.com/index.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi tanjhj
now you in BKK, tot u goin during feb timing?
See the world from a different vantage point

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Post by taurus19 » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:50 am

yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

I did my nose abt 9 days ago at KOLA JB.

I like my new nose very much, high & sharp.hehe.. :P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi yen2006
mind if i take a look @ ur new nose and ur eyes?

:lol:
See the world from a different vantage point

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 1:46 pm

yen2006 wrote:
tanjhj wrote:found a thai western drug which the thai use when doing PS to help in swelling. can take after the op with the antibiotics.. so cheap somemore. SGD 10 for 7 days.. but dunnoe if got sell in spore.. maybe stock 1 box to spore.. hope it is not banned or something...

tanjhj,
let me know how is your consulation ok?
:P

take care,
Yen
went to yanhee see dr sukit.. he is very nice and polite man and his english rocks.. however got a patient came just before me and she did her nose.. so waited quite sometime.. Yanhee really like a PS supermarket but the nurses there so many.. so u dun get to feel cheap.

their nurse are nice and spk english so no problem.. also there are so many ppl there doing PS, so not really scary. u can see girls touching each others boobs to compared their jobs. u also can see some angmoh and asians. saw two chinese couples, i suspect them to be sporean.

their nurses and customer service so pretty, some i suspect is sex changed but they look good. that spk volume of their quality..

Dr sukit nurse's face spk alot abt his skill as she was done by him. he did her eyes, nose and chin.. seriously she is pretty and she dun look fake at all. her nose, eyes and chin are so natural until i asked if she got did any PS, she shocked me when she said all the ab three was done by sukit..
some other nurses and patients nose look fake and i know they are not done by Sukit as they come out from other doctors' room. saw a lady who was done by sukit before me. her nose didnt swell when u came out with a splint.. amazed, i wonder if she dun swell or is sukit skills. really must see the nurse to believe. also i asked abt my chin, i asked if can shave my chin. he say can and quoted me USD1200.. that is cheap. but i not enough $ liao if i buy my clothes and medicine to stock up.

however i am stuck coz now i want to do my chin, nose and eyes but not enough.. dun want to do twice as chin shaving is quite major operation so dun want to hurt twice, so i going to postphone my surgery till mid of the yr so can 1 time do all when i got enough $. my chin shaving needs 14 days at BKK also my current stay is not enough.. should have book 14 days earlier....

today and tomolo and sat will be shopping and massage.. got to stock some thai medicine for help in swelling and bruise. also getting aloe vera gel for scars and pink nipple cream.. wonder if anyone is keen? i can help buy..

aloe vera gel - still finding (not more than sgd8 - 1 tube enough)
pink nipple cream - $12 per tube (usually use 1-2 tubes)
thai medicine for deswell and bruise - ($10 for 1 week supply)
Last edited by tanjhj on Thu, 11 Jan 2007 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS: