Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:50 pm

hi kalyn

i raved so much about his laser skills to my frens!
i m his patient since 2000 or 2001 i think.
sometimes one session can last 3 mths
i sign package with him bt i nt sure if he still have
anyway for the price i pay i m v satisfied incl those i recommended
cos we also use other doctors as well and compare
i think he is still the best for laser facial
i nt sure abt dark rings cos i told him my concern was to tighten n lift
he recommend cooltouch so i juz take his advise
my skin really visibly lift n brighten!
i actually also want mesolift n etc but he said no need juz cooltouch can get what i want!
this man is so nice! he always like tat really genuine think for customer..
my fren got even more freebies hor!

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

agree

Post by kwelll » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:56 pm

candall wrote:hi mynose!

its been years already since i tot of doing my nose
haha bt i dont know why i had it done only last week
i cant do ops implant cos i juz cant find the time
the cost of temp implant and the real ops make making decisions harder right?
have u seen any dr yet about pros n cons?

he told me mine can last 2-3 yrs leh..it is Matridex
this is used by many famous doctors also
he also uses Aquamid ,last 10 years
and he also said another one from the same Aquamid maker about 5 years

after the injection, the 3 clinic assistant n my sister said i look fresher and face slimmer,my sister v jealous cos she said now my nose is higher than hers...i really love instant happiness ahaha

but iread tat if u like define sharp nose than filler might nt be ur answer..
although Aquamid claim it can give a define look due to the material
tats why u must also do some research which u like lor
Yes, I agree. Aquamid is useful for those who wish to improve small irregularities or imperfections such as to smoothen out a "saddle nose" or one with uneven bumpy nose bridge or simply to "plump" up the surface area of the bridge thereby giving the illusion of a wider more prominent nose, amongst others. However, from what I gathered from friends and my own observations, I find such fillers are not that great for detailed work i.e. extending chin contour - it tends to build up an area but not necessarily contours it in any fine defination. I might give it a go one day to straighten my middle bridge portion.

Again, I must stress this is very skill dependant as bumpiness can and do happen under the wrong hands. Oh boy, can you imagine lumps on your nose bridge???? help !!!

How much did you pay, Candall? And who performed it?

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:21 pm

hi kwell

my doctor is Dr BC Ng, now he is in Goldhill Square
his rhinoplasty is 1200 n same price for filler!
he gave me some discount though
btw he does loads of ops nose implant!

yes man! of cos lumpy bridge is a big no no!
after my previuos episode with a very famous doctor i dont know why i m taking this risk again tis time on my nose haizz

but isnt aquamid and longer lasting material have less of this problem although aquamid is v tricky to inject..mean longer and more pain
usually the maker will also recommend on the site of injection and depth to maximise positive results

have u decided on the material?

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:26 pm

i personally think Aquamid is promising cos a lot of well known doctors used it now

i had matridex cos i tot i wanna buy some time and see if i like the filler nose or not lor

Jang
Regular
Regular

Vaser

Post by Jang » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:50 pm

Hi takuda,

I've done my vaser lipo on my tummy, flank and arms, in total cost me $7K and the procedure was done in his clinic.
I don't think he got e-mail address for online consultation, I'm going to see him tomorrow I'll ask him ok :)

He charge $3k per area, and if you do more areas will be much more cheaper.

May I know which area you would like to do? If you go for consultation, you can request him to show you my B4 & after pix.
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:00 am

candall wrote:hi kwell

my doctor is Dr BC Ng, now he is in Goldhill Square
his rhinoplasty is 1200 n same price for filler!
he gave me some discount though
btw he does loads of ops nose implant!

yes man! of cos lumpy bridge is a big no no!
after my previuos episode with a very famous doctor i dont know why i m taking this risk again tis time on my nose haizz

but isnt aquamid and longer lasting material have less of this problem although aquamid is v tricky to inject..mean longer and more pain
usually the maker will also recommend on the site of injection and depth to maximise positive results

have u decided on the material?
Personally, I have used Hyaluronic acid (not the brand) 3 times - the first disappeared after 3- 4weeks (bummer) and so repeated it twice and it seems it is still there. But it lasts a short period only (5-7 months).

I am now seriously considering Aquamid (Adv) cos it is non degradable and stays on site so it says (LOL) thereby promising longer lasting filling effect which hopefully is harmonic (I cannot stress enough). GREAT thing is its all natural without any allergic reaction unlike say collagen.

I might check Dr Ng out... havent heard about him doing nose implants!! Is he qualified at all as many aesthetic docs have been doing cutting here and there these days (LOL). For that sort of money, I could have it done 5 times!!! But too bad, my nose really needs a big rest - not perfect yet but will have to resort to fillers this time for small 'imperfections' (am fanatical about nose shape and angels etc) cos it makes up so much on one's face !!! (why did you think it is located centrally??) LOL oH.... EYES are drop dead important it must be suit the nose, too.

i's

double eyelid surgery

Post by i's » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 2:53 am

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? I hope you are all healing well, for those who've had surgery.

Hi candall, how was your weekend?
I think you said you got a nose procedure recently? If so, I hope your healing is going well.

thank you very much for going through the trouble of searching through your labtop and posting those two links. eeks! everthing is in traditional, oh well, I will have to ask my mom about the site and see if she's willing to do translations. So are they the sites for the good asian plastic surgeons or something <- just for clarification?
I will make sure to share what I find out.

haha, has anyone noticed that asian plastic surgery sites tend to be more showy and flashy then american ones? just an observation.

Hi leenaaaa, how was your weekend and how is your healing going?

Just to let you know, I pmed you recently.

I hope everything is well for everyone.
i's :)

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 5:21 am

candall wrote:hi kalyn

i raved so much about his laser skills to my frens!
i m his patient since 2000 or 2001 i think.
sometimes one session can last 3 mths
i sign package with him bt i nt sure if he still have
anyway for the price i pay i m v satisfied incl those i recommended
cos we also use other doctors as well and compare
i think he is still the best for laser facial
i nt sure abt dark rings cos i told him my concern was to tighten n lift
he recommend cooltouch so i juz take his advise
my skin really visibly lift n brighten!
i actually also want mesolift n etc but he said no need juz cooltouch can get what i want!
this man is so nice! he always like tat really genuine think for customer..
my fren got even more freebies hor!
Hi Candall, thanks for your reply! You just did your nose? Hope you had a smooth and fast recovery ya! :D

How much was your package with him? What about per skin rejuvenation treatment? I'm 21 this year and I feel like my complexion is lacking of shine and doesn't glow! People always tell me to exercise more and drink more water but those takes too long to see any noticeable change :???: Hopefully your cooltouch laser can visibly improve my complexion!!

So exicted.. hehee

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 9:34 am

Anyone done brow bossing?

mynose!

Post by mynose! » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:30 pm

candall and kwell....how much did it cost u to put aquamid for nose bridge?.... i think id prefer it more than gortex?...but yea im so scared of infection..need to think about it.

ANyWAYS...anyone!!!..im planning to go to Dr JUng....has anyone been to him and got their nose happy with their outcome....i mean for those who has had surgery a while ago...not like recently...

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:51 pm

Hi candall,
does the doctor u seeing now do alar reduction for nose? Im very keen to get it done this year. But i wish to do it locally cause its more convenient. Also the vaser laser for the skin, how much does it cost? Can i get full address and contact number of the clinic from u? Thanks a lot!! :D

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Chinese Medicine

Post by kwelll » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 5:52 pm

lovekorea wrote:Hi Guy

My friend who did nose job,used healing swollen medicine--made by Chinese herbal.The name is "pieng geir ung.She swollen just 3 day..Chinese ppl use it for healing after operation.

lovekorea
The medicine is called PIEN TZE HUANG - my mum uses it as it supposedly clears heat, relieves pain, and more importantly has anti swelling properties.

Gosh, I should have taken it before my surgery to save me those few days of hell !!! Am on it now so remember to take it, guys!

PS(8 capsules for $56 )

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 6:27 pm

Kwell,

Is the direct translation of that herb "centipede grass?? Also is it helping your swelling?

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 6:30 pm

Perline,

Thanks for offering to help me buy the scar cream. But I don't need it anymore. I just bought Mederma and am going to try it instead. Thanks anyways =)

i's,

Sorry for not replying to your PM sooner. Will do so tonight =)

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Vaser

Post by takuda » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 6:39 pm

Jang wrote:Hi takuda,

I've done my vaser lipo on my tummy, flank and arms, in total cost me $7K and the procedure was done in his clinic.
I don't think he got e-mail address for online consultation, I'm going to see him tomorrow I'll ask him ok :)

He charge $3k per area, and if you do more areas will be much more cheaper.

May I know which area you would like to do? If you go for consultation, you can request him to show you my B4 & after pix.
wah! 3k per area..ok larh..i mean quite average the price, but rhino really damn cheap! but how abt the results? tht one more impt..haha..i intend to do neck? and maybe abdomen?
Cry when you get ripped.