Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby kittygirl8 » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 4:15 pm

seredipity wrote:
kittygirl8 wrote:Hi seredipity,

I'm going to Dr Hsu around that time frame too, perhaps you like to keep in touch or PM me. I'm looking for someone to travel there together, it can be quite daunting to do this all alone..... :(

Feline eyes,

Good to see that you're still around! Thanks for staying online and giving guidance for those like me who will be taking the plunge too. Hope you're recovering well :)



Hi KittyGirl, Dr Hsu told me someone from singapore booked Dec 3rd, is that you? ^_^ I guess I will be arriving the 3rd. Yeah let's keep in touch!
I don't have enough post to PM here though..


Hi Serepity,

Just checking in if you're received my PM? Hope to catch up with you again....x

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Re: Plastic Surgery i Korea

Postby tanjhj » Wed, 16 Jul 2008 7:44 pm

love, rachel wrote:Hi Tanjhj
Thanks for the tip, would keep that in mind.. I cant imagine his students doing even the smallest procedure to my nose. Btw, how did you know abt his students doing the stitch up or grafting? What kind of grafting would they do?


it is common in PS industry where the students aka apprentice PS doc (some are areadi PS doc like dr chuang when they go to know nose job under dr jung) will work on simple procedures like stiching up and also grafting under supervision of the master doc. I am not sure if dr jung allowed it but i know sometimes dr jungs has students when he operates.
cant blame him. he is like a professor in nose job and many flew there to learnt from him..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

mkcf
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 14 Aug 2007

Re: Plastic Surgery in SG

Postby mkcf » Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:38 pm

Lene85 wrote:Hi superugly, i paid roughly around SGD 16K+ in total for both nose and eyes by Dr Martin Huang. Actually, i had done rhino at SGH a few years ago that cost around SGD 4K, initially the doctor told me he'll do this and that for me, but after the operation, he told me a different story and said that he only stitched the insides of my nose to narrow it. The end result makes no difference at all and i completely lost belief & hope in plastic surgery until i saw what Dr Martin Huang can do. Although comparing the huge jump in prices, but its definitely worth it!!!


superugly wrote:you look entirely different and so pretty lena!!! but how much did u pay for it? quite steep right? he quoted me 15k for nose! and i spent ard $8k on my eye ptosis revision with him 4 yrs ago
but its still not asymetrical and i thinking of redoing it again!
so sad

quote="Lene85"]
terrie35 wrote:
Lene85 wrote:
jerms wrote:hi everyone,

I m new to this forum.. really want to do something abt my nose.. .which is the best doc to go to if i wanna do it in singapore?


Hi jerms

If you're considering about doin yr nose in Singapore, i recommend Dr Martin Huang since i'd done my nose & eyes with him personally.

If you hav any enquiries, do leave me yr email and hopefully, i can get back to you soon n help u in some ways.

:)



Hi Lene85,

I am new to this thread so I cannot PM you - I am keen to have my eyes and nose done. Can you pl email me the pics ? My email is terrie35@hotmail.co.uk THANKS !


Hi Terrie35,

I'd sent my photos to your email. Hope it helps.

For the rest of you guys who wants to view them, I'm gonna upload my before and after photos here for you. It might not be the best plastic surgery compared to the rest of you or the world, I might not look pretty or beautiful to the rest, but it really changed my life & gave me the confidence that I never had, and i'm happy enough already. :)

The photos were taken with my handphone's camera so the pixels are quite bad after i enlarged the photos.
Before Image Image Image

After Image Image Image Image
[/quote]

Hi Lene85,
Your transformation is amazing and is very well done and natural. I'm considering eyelid surgery by Martin Huang. How much for the eyelid surgery alone? How long will it take for the swell and puffyness to subside? Thank you so much for sharing!

shinkuken
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 21 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby shinkuken » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 1:06 am

Hi guys, I`m new here and let me briefly introduce myself. I`m 17, chinese, living in singapore, student. About a month ago, i did double eyelid surg on one of my eyes as its uneven and a nose job. I`m rather content with the eyelids. My nose is actually high, but I wanted the mix look, so Dr Collin Song inserted this L implant into my nose. Yes and my bridge looks more visible now and im somehow contented with the bridge now. I actually wanted him to sharpen and reduce the size of my nose as i have a big nose, the tip looks really round and its horrible. He said I was still young and he didnt wanna do anything "big" to my nose in case i regret or something. So, we agreed on just the L shape implant into my nose without sharpening or reducing.
Now what I actually want now is to sharpen and reduce the size of my nose.
Can anyone share with me their experiences, or those that have similiar story? Please, and much appreciated. :)

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 8:32 pm

shinkuken wrote:Hi guys, I`m new here and let me briefly introduce myself. I`m 17, chinese, living in singapore, student. About a month ago, i did double eyelid surg on one of my eyes as its uneven and a nose job. I`m rather content with the eyelids. My nose is actually high, but I wanted the mix look, so Dr Collin Song inserted this L implant into my nose. Yes and my bridge looks more visible now and im somehow contented with the bridge now. I actually wanted him to sharpen and reduce the size of my nose as i have a big nose, the tip looks really round and its horrible. He said I was still young and he didnt wanna do anything "big" to my nose in case i regret or something. So, we agreed on just the L shape implant into my nose without sharpening or reducing.
Now what I actually want now is to sharpen and reduce the size of my nose.
Can anyone share with me their experiences, or those that have similiar story? Please, and much appreciated. :)


i doubt it can be done with L implant alone. u need to do tiplasty and also maybe alarplasty. however i doubt normal PS doctor can do ur req. need really experienced doctor to do it..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

shinkuken
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 21 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby shinkuken » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:25 pm

have any of you guys heard about doctor collin song from SGH?
my friend introduced me to him, heard he was quite a well known and experienced doctor. anyway , what does that mean? i dont quite get you.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:30 pm

shinkuken wrote:have any of you guys heard about doctor collin song from SGH?
my friend introduced me to him, heard he was quite a well known and experienced doctor. anyway , what does that mean? i dont quite get you.


good doc usually dun stay in govt hospital...
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

seredipity
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed, 23 Apr 2008

Postby seredipity » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 3:01 pm

kittygirl8 wrote:
seredipity wrote:
kittygirl8 wrote:Hi seredipity,

I'm going to Dr Hsu around that time frame too, perhaps you like to keep in touch or PM me. I'm looking for someone to travel there together, it can be quite daunting to do this all alone..... :(

Feline eyes,

Good to see that you're still around! Thanks for staying online and giving guidance for those like me who will be taking the plunge too. Hope you're recovering well :)



Hi KittyGirl, Dr Hsu told me someone from singapore booked Dec 3rd, is that you? ^_^ I guess I will be arriving the 3rd. Yeah let's keep in touch!
I don't have enough post to PM here though..


Hi Serepity,

Just checking in if you're received my PM? Hope to catch up with you again....x



Hi Kitty, I replied to your PM, did u see it?

love, rachel
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu, 08 May 2008

Postby love, rachel » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 7:09 pm

Hi fellow forumers,

Anyone ever been to one of the following clinics? They claim to be the best five in Korea.

http://www.realcosmetic.com
http://www.bkclinic.com/english
http://www.dreamsurgery.co.kr
http://abgujung.seoulps.co.kr/
http://www.banobagi.co.kr/
...don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I think maybe it's both...

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby kittygirl8 » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 8:07 pm

seredipity wrote:
kittygirl8 wrote:
seredipity wrote:
kittygirl8 wrote:Hi seredipity,

I'm going to Dr Hsu around that time frame too, perhaps you like to keep in touch or PM me. I'm looking for someone to travel there together, it can be quite daunting to do this all alone..... :(

Feline eyes,

Good to see that you're still around! Thanks for staying online and giving guidance for those like me who will be taking the plunge too. Hope you're recovering well :)



Hi KittyGirl, Dr Hsu told me someone from singapore booked Dec 3rd, is that you? ^_^ I guess I will be arriving the 3rd. Yeah let's keep in touch!
I don't have enough post to PM here though..


Hi Serepity,

Just checking in if you're received my PM? Hope to catch up with you again....x



Hi Kitty, I replied to your PM, did u see it?


Hi Serendity,

Yes I did but not sure how to answer as from your PM, it seems like you'll be staying with a friend + you also mentioned that you're unsure if we'll meet in Kaosiung.....?

Thus I am not sure what to answer you....

WAsadeha
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri, 03 Aug 2007

Postby WAsadeha » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 3:23 pm

Hey pple is Dr hsu better ot Dr jung for rhino?

I am thinking to do this in Aug/sept..

anyone doing or have comments on the above mentioned dotors?

Also anyone know the cost?

i am more keen on using cartlage.

Silicone is nono as i find it too hard


Gortex i am hearing mix reviews...

supposedly soft and firm they appear natural but i hear since its abosorbs to our tissue, it can be difficult to remove?

what are your thoughts?

love, rachel
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu, 08 May 2008

Postby love, rachel » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 5:19 pm

WAsadeha wrote:Hey pple is Dr hsu better ot Dr jung for rhino?

I am thinking to do this in Aug/sept..

anyone doing or have comments on the above mentioned dotors?

Also anyone know the cost?

i am more keen on using cartlage.

Silicone is nono as i find it too hard


Gortex i am hearing mix reviews...

supposedly soft and firm they appear natural but i hear since its abosorbs to our tissue, it can be difficult to remove?

what are your thoughts?


Actually I am re considering silicon over goretex. At least when anything does goes wrong post surgery, at least can still be taken out easily. What do you mean silicon is hard?

Dr.Jung for a normal rhinoplasty is US$ 4,000. and Revision US$ 5,000.
It may differ though depends on each person's case, but you can roughly estimate the cost.
...don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I think maybe it's both...

astar
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005

Postby astar » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 6:18 pm

hi.. does anybody have like surgical scars from rhinoplasty? is there a way to get rid of them completely?

dr chuang doesn't seem to be replying..

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 6:51 pm

love, rachel wrote:
WAsadeha wrote:Hey pple is Dr hsu better ot Dr jung for rhino?

I am thinking to do this in Aug/sept..

anyone doing or have comments on the above mentioned dotors?

Also anyone know the cost?

i am more keen on using cartlage.

Silicone is nono as i find it too hard


Gortex i am hearing mix reviews...

supposedly soft and firm they appear natural but i hear since its abosorbs to our tissue, it can be difficult to remove?

what are your thoughts?


Actually I am re considering silicon over goretex. At least when anything does goes wrong post surgery, at least can still be taken out easily. What do you mean silicon is hard?

Dr.Jung for a normal rhinoplasty is US$ 4,000. and Revision US$ 5,000.
It may differ though depends on each person's case, but you can roughly estimate the cost.


Hi, Your price may be wrong..

If u let him do Rhino for the 1st time, it is usd4,000 however if u let him do after a botched job by other doc is usd5,000.

If after done by him and u need revision, it is free.. u just need to pay for the medicine if i not wrong.

If you need to do rib implant, he charges usd5000. better charge with him on his latest price.
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 6:53 pm

astar wrote:hi.. does anybody have like surgical scars from rhinoplasty? is there a way to get rid of them completely?

dr chuang doesn't seem to be replying..


you mean u did your nose job with him and got scar?

U did ur nose job by open incision? if yes, what did u eat after ur surgery? did u avoid certain foods?

edited: astar has pm me and from it , it seem he havent did the nose job yet with dr chuang. he is just concerned that there maybe scarring issue.
just wanna make it known so to avoid misunderstanding abt dr chuang professionlism and work..in fact if there is scarring due to his work. he will gladly menit for u for free. It is his gurantee on his website.

This is totally unlike the JB PS which was promoted aggressively here. i havent heard they give revision to any patient eeven thou it is their fault(assume)
Last edited by tanjhj on Mon, 28 Jul 2008 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest