Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: eyes

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 10 May 2007 3:16 pm

You are referring to Dr CHUANG right? You can find the answer on page 394.
prank wrote:Hi Jovin,

Can i noe where's Dr Huang's clinic?

Tks Lots+++
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

chiqita

Re: I'm in South Korea...doing the consultation thing

Post by chiqita » Thu, 10 May 2007 5:01 pm

Hi Yoonyiah,

It's almost 2 weeks since my surgery with Dr. Jung and so far I'm extremely pleased with the results. Fyi, there were several other forummers who went to him before me and all are happy with the results.

Like yourself I initially thot of going to Dr. Kim but changed my mind after reading about the experiences from forummers who went to him.

Dr. Jung also told me should I wish to alter anything (if the final results is still not to my liking) he will do a re-op with no extra charge. He is definitely nice and caring!

Anyway, good luck with your decision and all the best for your surgery.

C
Yoonyiah wrote:i'm in south korea right now going on consultations for nose jobs...
ack, this is soooo nerve wracking and overwhelming aaaah!! Especially since I'm getting random input from my parents from abroad, and one disapproving father right here in Korea.

I've heard alot of rave reviews as well as complaints for different surgeons and I don't know WHO to believe!!! ACK!

So far I've been to three doctors, 2 worth mentioning.
First I went to Dr. Jung (Shimmian Rhinoplasty), then I went to the infamous Dr. Kim @ BK clinic.

Dr. Kim was rude and impatient, Dr. Jung was kind, gentle, the sweetest doctor. I can tell that he'd be very caring. Dr. Jung seems to be a good doctor with alot of experience, but he's not a certified plastic surgeon.
Dr. Kim, I heard is good, he's done alot of actresses work, but I also heard one horror story about him on another forum i think, and that makes me have reservations.

Anyone else here about these doctors?? Please give input this is all so overwhelming aahh!

I'm going to be spending alooot of money the next month or so. I'm also getting eyelash / eyebrow implants done in korea.
My girlfriend got hers done and went from having zero lashes/brows and it looks amazing! I'm excited!

does anyone have info about Dr. Jung or Dr.kim bk clinic??

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Thu, 10 May 2007 6:12 pm

Hi yen,

So long no see u online. keke.
Ermmm but if i want to wash off makeups with water can not arh? But my wound is dried up now, still abit stiff for e wound though.

Oh one more thing is that Dr chuang mentioned goretex that Once if your skin is getting atrophy when you are old enough you might take a chance to have a Goretex show... what does that mean wor by goretex will show? ermm...?? keke

yen2006 wrote:
appletree wrote:Hi cupid,

May i know what are the symtoms of infections after ps? Because right now my stitch wound still haven recover yet, so i was thinking if this is also consider as infection?
Sorry for the rudeness but i have added u in my msn too. Hope u wont mind in order for faster communications.
Thanks =)
Hi appletree,

if you have infection, you will be having fever and very painful.

You sound alright to me, stitch needs about 1month++ to 3months for the bum at the wound to recover.

Remember dont kana water at your wound, use saline to clean 2 X daily and follow by antispetic cream.
Last edited by appletree on Thu, 10 May 2007 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Thu, 10 May 2007 6:17 pm

Hi candall,

no prob. =)
But i think u better do some more research 1st before deciding where to go for ps & also the implant u want.
If u want nearer, KALO is quite good & near to sg too, u may want to consider that. Not sure if Spore has any good surgeons around not...
candall wrote:thanks appletree!
hmm realli worri i not suitable plus i juz dont have the budget and time for long stay in taiwan n also i cant make up my mind on silicon or goretex... :???:

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Thu, 10 May 2007 6:21 pm

Hi imjase,

Thanks for ur informations =)
But i hope goretex wont levelled down off so much until wait i cant see any prominent height left. keke opps...

freesia

Post by freesia » Thu, 10 May 2007 10:34 pm

hi chiqita

i'm so pleased with your result :D can i know how much dr jung charged u for the nose job? and what kind of nose surgery do you experiance? thanks alot

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 11 May 2007 12:28 am

appletree wrote:Hi yen,

So long no see u online. keke.
Ermmm but if i want to wash off makeups with water can not arh? But my wound is dried up now, still abit stiff for e wound though.

Oh one more thing is that Dr chuang mentioned goretex that Once if your skin is getting atrophy when you are old enough you might take a chance to have a Goretex show... what does that mean wor by goretex will show? ermm...?? keke

yen2006 wrote:
appletree wrote:Hi cupid,

May i know what are the symtoms of infections after ps? Because right now my stitch wound still haven recover yet, so i was thinking if this is also consider as infection?
Sorry for the rudeness but i have added u in my msn too. Hope u wont mind in order for faster communications.
Thanks =)
Hi appletree,

if you have infection, you will be having fever and very painful.

You sound alright to me, stitch needs about 1month++ to 3months for the bum at the wound to recover.

Remember dont kana water at your wound, use saline to clean 2 X daily and follow by antispetic cream.
use ginvera marvel gel, then dun need water
after scrubbing, just wipe off with a damp cloth/sponge
that's what i did to to cleanse the PS areas

gia02
Regular
Regular

Re: I'm in taipei now!!!

Post by gia02 » Fri, 11 May 2007 12:34 am

Hey everyone, im in de ja vu hotel now in Taipei. Just few hours ago, i had my surgery...rhinoplastry revision with Dr.Chuang.
Let me share my experience in this pain...

I must conclude that i am extrememly pleased and happy that i finally went throught this on my own!

Dr. Chuang and his team are the most friendly, patient, helpful medical professionals i have ever seen!
The funny part is i kept myself amused and had a good time with all that tension for an operation...i assume they think im funny!

Pretty interesting part is that i slept from 1pm all the way till 9-plus...they had to tell me to wake up!!!

I didnt notice it was night time until i went downstairs!--Anyway, hoping well for the recovery...back in sg on sat am.

-Now YOONIYAH...

where is this place that does eyelash/eyebrows implants?-Please let me knowxxx

Yoonyiah wrote:i'm in south korea right now going on consultations for nose jobs...
ack, this is soooo nerve wracking and overwhelming aaaah!! Especially since I'm getting random input from my parents from abroad, and one disapproving father right here in Korea.

I've heard alot of rave reviews as well as complaints for different surgeons and I don't know WHO to believe!!! ACK!

First I went to Dr. Jung (Shimmian Rhinoplasty), then I went to the infamous Dr. Kim @ BK clinic.

Dr. Kim was rude and impatient, Dr. Jung was kind, gentle, the sweetest doctor. I can tell that he'd be very caring. Dr. Jung seems to be a good doctor with alot of experience, but he's not a certified plastic surgeon.
Dr. Kim, I heard is good, he's done alot of actresses work, but I also heard one horror story about him on another forum i think, and that makes me have reservations.

Anyone else here about these doctors?? Please give input this is all so overwhelming aahh!

I'm going to be spending alooot of money the next month or so. I'm also getting eyelash / eyebrow implants done in korea.
My girlfriend got hers done and went from having zero lashes/brows and it looks amazing! I'm excited!

regards,

gia

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Fri, 11 May 2007 8:10 am

Hey Yoonyiah :) I heard a lot of good reviews on Dr.Jung too and planned to do my nose job in august !! do u need a companion?? hehe cuz currently i'm finding one :D

Anyway can u please tell me where to get the eyelashes implant done?? I guess MOST OF US in this forum would luv to know !! especially for gals hehehehehe :lol:
Yoonyiah wrote:i'm in souh korea right now going on consultations for nose jobs...

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Fri, 11 May 2007 8:15 am

Chiqita !! Omg !! haven seen u around for so long !!! And really glad dat u're so pleased wid d results :) hope u haf a Speedy recovery !! ;)

Anyway... I saw someone posted at previous page, stating Dr.Jung is not a certified plastic sergeon :o I tawt he is ! since he's so famous in korea ! I was about to tell my dad he's almost perfect as in best doc in Asia .. ONe of d reasons to convince him to allow me doing nose job :?

I really hope he's a certified plastic surgeon anyway...

By d way does it make any difference btw certified or not? because if it's not certified = illegal.. am i right? because dey dun haf d right to use some certain medic on patients due to lack of knowledge.... Really hope someone here can help me to clarify this matter whether doing ps under a non certified ps will i bear a higher risk?? and also is Dr.Jung really a non certified doc?? HOPE NOT :(
chiqita wrote:Hi Yoonyiah,

It's almost 2 weeks since my surgery with Dr. Jung and so far I'm extremely pleased with the results. Fyi, there were several other forummers who went to him before me and all are happy with the results.

Like yourself I initially thot of going to Dr. Kim but changed my mind after reading about the experiences from forummers who went to him.

Dr. Jung also told me should I wish to alter anything (if the final results is still not to my liking) he will do a re-op with no extra charge. He is definitely nice and caring!

Anyway, good luck with your decision and all the best for your surgery.

C

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Fri, 11 May 2007 8:16 am

Sorry Yuanyiah... you;re already in south korea ! haha blur blur me :oops: anyway do let us know where is d place to do eyelash and eyebrow implant okay ?? 8-)

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Fri, 11 May 2007 8:18 am

Hey Gia hope u haf a speedy recovery too !! so glad to hear you're pleased wid d results :) hehehe

Wow...since Dr.chuang had satiesfied a lot of ppl in this forum ! jovin, appletree etc...

Is Dr.CHuang a certified doc??

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Fri, 11 May 2007 10:17 am

Hi yoonyiah,

BK Kim is the most respected plastic surgeon in Korea .

He is a certified plastic surgeon and he was the top graduate from the best school in Korea , Seoul National Univ. And, today, he is the richest doctor among all the doctors in all trades in Korea .

So, yes, it is a bit difficult to be too humble when you are what he is.

But, I would say he is more authoritarian than rude. And he gets down to the point and he wouldn’t get engaged in a lengthy conversation.

Unlike other doctors who have to convince patience and give sales pitch, most of Dr.Kim’s patience are pre-sold and they are there to get there job done.

Result of plastic surgery is subjective. There are horror stories about any plastic surgeons.

Dr.Kim must be the most successful plastic surgeon for reasons.

If a success is a gauge to access a doctor’s abilities, Dr.Kim is the one to choose.

My local GP is also very friendly and has a lot of time. But, he is not a plastic surgeon.

I would prefer a doctor who can deliver results to a doctor who can talk sweet..

Regards, :)

Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Fri, 11 May 2007 10:29 am

Hi missresplendence,

I can highly recommend Dr.BK Kim in Korea .
He is probably the best in this trade for Asians.

This is the website you can go : www.bkclinic.com

you can reach me at : [email protected]
Best Regards

missresplendence wrote::P
Hey guyz! New to this forum. Googled it. Seems perfect setting for chat about cosmetic surgey.

I'm from Oz - Australia. Background Asian, and yes, I'm encoutering the same concerns and aspiring to the same quintessential beauty renowned for an Asian - high nose, narrow face, gorgeous stunning eyes.

But I feel absolutely lost in the litany of doctors available, and not to mention all those procedures out there!!!

Ok...I've been hearing heaps about Dr Chuang?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?. Has he got a website. and can anyone provide testimony to his art?!

Also, don't you guys have the famous Dr Woffles Wu, and Dr Martin Huang?!? I haven't seen any pics from their website, but just curious as to why you wouldn't seek them out?!? and instead go to korea, taipei etc.

Importantly, how did you get in contact with Dr Chuang?!?! Is there a number? Also, what are his rates like? say for a rhino or jaw reduction?

THanks heaps :lol:
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

chiqita

Post by chiqita » Fri, 11 May 2007 11:00 am

Hi freesia,

I had an implant, alar and elevated my nose tip a bit. Dr. Jung charged me USD4000 inclusive of medications, post-op consultation, etc.

C

freesia wrote:hi chiqita

i'm so pleased with your result :D can i know how much dr jung charged u for the nose job? and what kind of nose surgery do you experiance? thanks alot