Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
gartheven2000

hiyah

Post by gartheven2000 » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:35 pm

with regards to the feedback i have on the alleged Dr KK some forummers are interested in.....I've to CLARIFY hor that i totally forgot whether the name is Dr KK or such. I can only say that 5yrs ago i went to a certain Dr operating in a shopping centre for consultation on blepharoplasty. That Dr charges cheaply and even had an open Bible siah when i went in. That's why i suspected might be the same person. He was 2 more distinguishing characteristics: operating rather large and Chinese-styled looking clinic and having a whole wall full of certificates.

Now to get to the point after such a grandfather story...i was waiting with 3 more patients coming for aftercare and we struck a casual conversation. I could see his handiwork and perhaps due to the fact that they chose the stitching method, the double eyelid creases were extremely artificial!!!! I was mortified,seriously, but din dare to show it. One of the ladies told me he was a very popular PS in the 60s, with dance hostesses amongst his clientele. And yeah, i distinctly remembered getting the impression of a man who was nice but obviously past his prime during the consultation.

sharks....i guess if u do visit Dr Lim, u'll instantly be able to noe if we're talking abt the same person lor....FYI

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:16 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eustacia

Re: Photos of before & after double eyelid with KK Lim

Post by Eustacia » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:30 am

Eustacia wrote:Image
Before
After

Hi,
Attached is my before & after photos double eyelid with KK Lim @ Jalan Sultan $1300, did last Nov 05.

Heard his Nose job is also $1300. Anyone did with him before?

:D [/img]

gardenhaven2000,

my double eyelid was done by KK Lim. Is yours did by him?

What do you think of his nose job? :wink:

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 1:41 am

Lennna My double eye lid i dun really like it !!! same as u .. WAt can i do ? u consult so many dr before , so u changing it right ?? are u going to remove it or recut ? how does doctor say ?? can remove ???

gartheven2000

Re: Photos of before & after double eyelid with KK Lim

Post by gartheven2000 » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 9:55 am

Hi,
Attached is my before & after photos double eyelid with KK Lim @ Jalan Sultan $1300, did last Nov 05.

Heard his Nose job is also $1300. Anyone did with him before?

gardenhaven2000,

my double eyelid was done by KK Lim. Is yours did by him?

What do you think of his nose job? :wink:

hi Eustacia,

ur eyes are done quite nicely :) paiseh but everything i MIGHT noe of dr KK is as stated in the first post of this page; they might not even be the same person! I all talk no action, haven't done anything yet lor...
wish u the best! :)

chiqita

Post by chiqita » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:44 am

Hannah Lee wrote:Hi lolita,

the website is http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/main/main.asp

it should have all the info u need like phone numbers costs etc.

Katy: If u wanna see pics of extrusion with silicone Dr. Jung has a whole section on it here http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/other/other01.asp

Dr. Jung never uses L shape silicone implants cuz of the risk of extrusion at the tip so he always puts your own ear cartilage there. And for me taking the ear cartilage was not a big deal. My ear stitches were removed 5 days post op and not alot of pain after that.
Hi Hannah Lee,
Just a few general questions, were you given a general anaesthetic (completely knocked out) or a local one i.e. you are conscious but can't feel any pain as the doctor do his procedure? How long was the surgery? Did you have to stay at the hospital after the surgery or were you discharged immediately after? How did you get to the apartment after the surgery? Many thanks.
C

Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular

Post by Hannah Lee » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 9:19 pm

Hi Chiquita,

to be honest I'm not sure what type of anesthesia I was given? I assume it wasn't general cuz I was fine the moment I woke up but I don't remember a thing about the surgery. I wasn't conscious at all of what was happening to me throughout.

You can stay overnight at the clinic if u want but I preferred to go back to my service apt to have more privacy. After my first surgery I took a cab back cuz I had all my luggage with me. But after the 2nd surgery I took the subway back. One of the nurses was heading home in the same direction so she made sure I was fine on the train and that I got off at the right stop. Its very easy to take the subway and I felt fine anyways. I stayed a total of 8 nights. Stitches and cast come off at 5 days post op.

katy

Post by katy » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:37 pm

[quote="Hannah Lee"]Hi lolita,

the website is http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/main/main.asp

it should have all the info u need like phone numbers costs etc.

Katy: If u wanna see pics of extrusion with silicone Dr. Jung has a whole section on it here http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/other/other01.asp

Dr. Jung never uses L shape silicone implants cuz of the risk of extrusion at the tip so he always puts your own ear cartilage there. And for me taking the ear cartilage was not a big deal. My ear stitches were removed 5 days post op and not alot of pain after that.[/quote]

Thks hannah, you really have been a great help.
Dr jung's pics look really good. I am sure your results will be great :)

Meow

Re: hi

Post by Meow » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:19 am

babyevil85 wrote:tell u wat ... Doctor KK is really cheap .. anything u wan to know can call me 92477258 ... he is a responsible man ... not willing to let u spend extra money on your nose .. But will let u get the best he can give ... Guys I wan to find someone to discusse something on phone with me... if u guys dun mind .. open your heart can call my hp to chat about it ... noting to be ashame of .. in phone we can conv And Talk more about this ... Just treat my number as a hotline or gathering :D
Hi babyevil,
can u tell me with your knowledge wz dr kk, does he uses soft implant in I shape? Or only L shape?

many thanks

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 1:30 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 1:43 pm

is I or L shape implant wich is safer? i heard that L shape can cause the implant to protrude at the tip wich is dangerous... if i wan to refine the nose tip i muz opt for L shape rite? and btw is 21yrs old very young age to go for nose surgery? or i shd wait for few yrs when my thinking is more mature? alot of ppl sy i too young to do surgery n there's no nid for me to do this n that... but i guess they dun understand how i feel esp when i see surrounding ppl with sharp nose while mine is nt so sharp or more towards flat...

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 1:48 pm

anyone did nose surgery with dr seah? is it gd? n how much the price is n anyone gt his contact no? thanks n hope some1 wil reply me

katy

Post by katy » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 5:26 pm

Is silicon better than goretex ??

anyone have any input ?

dr jung only uses gortex. but alot of other dr use silicon !!

black_creamer

Post by black_creamer » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 5:32 pm

Hey Katy,

I think silicon stays seperated from ur flesh, whereas gortex fuses with the flesh in time. Hence, silicon maybe more obvious under the skin, but gortex is more difficult to remove if you decide to do so at a later date... Mine was silicon, and i think still the more common option for surgeons. :D

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 7:28 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.