Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Pisces69

Post by Pisces69 » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:14 pm

One of my friend in this forum will be going to Dr Kim of Korea for her eyelid surgery next week. She will be going alone and i like to use this post to encourage her for her solo trip to a foreign land at such young age. :shock:

We wish her luck and look forward to her favourable report.. :cool:
Last edited by Pisces69 on Fri, 01 Dec 2006 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:12 am

Hi ellin18,

Thanks for the invitation. But I can’t make it on sat as I have some work to do. It will be great if u can keep me informed on the progress of the consultation. I wanted to do nose tip refining. Is the cost also around 1.5k?

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:32 am

Dr KK Lim has any website?

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 9:25 am

ellin18 wrote:Hi Yen,

Maybe u can join me and ecoli for consultations first thereafter u can decide where and when u want to do it. Basically, I dont intend to do it on the same day. U mentioned KOLA clinics in JB. I am interested. :wink: We should go there together for consultations.

Have u checked what is KOLA's charge out rate?

Kola charges rm4800 for korean style Gortex implant abt sin$2300

KK L im charges $1500 for Silicone implant.

:girl:

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Post by ellin18 » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 9:57 am

Dear All,

Many thanks for your comments Tanjhj.

Flyingmice, the pleasure is mine to report the developments and the outcome of my surgery. I will definately make some enquiries about nose refining for you not forgetting the costs as well.

I have decided not to go for consultations with KOLA. Based on previous posts and reviews from you all, i feel that it is not advisable. The price and the standard are not as lucrative as Dr KK Lim. I do encourage those who are going abroad for PS.

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 2:06 pm

tanjhj wrote:

Maybe u can join me and ecoli for consultations first thereafter u can decide where and when u want to do it. Basically, I dont intend to do it on the same day. U mentioned KOLA clinics in JB. I am interested. :wink: We should go there together for consultations.

Yah i did post abt Kola b4 as commented by some forumers from flowepod. However, still need to confirm 1st before going. The review for Kola is still not enough yet. unlike KK Lim, got read his reviews since 2 yrs ago..if yah are in the hurry, i suggest go for the proven doctor.

Btw, just to let u all know according to chinese astrology.. next year is fire pig yr, based on a local fengshui master as posted in local chinese newspaper, it is not good for travelling and surgery and prone to disasters and wars.

Btw, Kola is in JB, quite near the checkpoint, however, its price is not that cheap as compared to Spore. I think they are catering to sporean thus the price.. eyelid from Rm2300

As for KK Lim, u can ask him for discount for ur eyelid or nose, if both do, sure can get discount.

u believe in feng shui n astrology thing? really nt safe to do any surgery next yr?

btw i never heard abt KOLA any website add n its add?

and how abt dr kk clinic add? thx

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 2:11 pm

tanjhj wrote:
wenny wrote:
tanjhj wrote: He is nice. Saw him before. didnt do it as i am paying more for taiwan's korean style mini incision technique as i scared i am prone to scaring.

Yen and Esticia plus frens has gone thru him, and his skills (based on two Pics i saw in forums is Very natural and femine)

Best is that his consultation is free.

wad's korean style mini incision? is it open incision? i oso scare of scarring... how much will tat surgey cost u? i realized both of us are looking at achieving koreans style nose..

btw wad's dr kk lim clinic add? i oso wan to ask him abt eyes n nose surgery for some info b4 makign decision... n is his consultation free?
U got alot of questions, however i need to know ur budget 1st before commenting. and date u confimed going for the OPs.. :???:
i have planned to set ard us5k for jus nose surgery is it enuff?
cos i lookin at alar to reduce my fleshy sides, implant for the bridge and the tip i plan to use ear cartilage so tat i can achieve korean style nose n i plan to go for the surgery prob in 2008 since u say 2007 is nt gd for surgery or travelling since its a pig yr..

any advice?

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hello ms ocean 11

Post by ocean11 » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 2:22 pm

tanjhj,
thanks for ur info ya.. i been to taiwan countless time liao, it my second home.. :lol: i love their foods and ppls there. so no worries..i know where to stays and eat. the PS surgeons u mentioned in taiwan, i know em... (i know Jovin, how can i don know about taiwan?!!? she is my taiwan kaki cum PS kaki u know!!) hahahaha.. :P
i just don have the courage to go for eyes is becos the healing period. I too vain, cant afford to see any scar on my face.. will kill myself.. hehehe.

The L shape does abit of helps on the tip itself, not much but a tiny winky bits.. hehehe.. i know, cos it happened to my friend. i accompany her to Dr Jiang for her nose. Not very much of the help on the tip la, but does see abit of diff after the L shape incision. Don tell me like Jackie Chan nose la!! den sure die! that one got to go for major rhino man! :shock:

Are u serious about the Fengshui thingy??? if it true, i will drop the idea til 2008 then.. i believes in fengshui very much!!

If u guys wan to surround by a few good PS surgeon. I will suggest Shen Wan Hotel where located at Zhong Xiao Dong Lu. it near to lotsa shopping belt and a few good PS clinic where are some within walking distance. and the best things is the MRT just rite down stair the hotel. Wu Zhong Xien 'Tang Chao' dessert shop also a buliding away from this hotel, and a few famous artist restuarant also within walking distance.. sorry.. i kept mentioned about eat, cos i simply love their foods!! 8-) But the convieniet don come cheap, the hotel charges is bout 200 plus for standard room.

Ms ecoli,
i don have any photos to show u. cos my lap hard disc crashed.. anyway, tot u guys meeting up to 'exhibit' all noses??? no onz?? if they arrange to meet up, u might wan to join.. cos u will see all kinds of noses before and after.. hehehe 8-)

tanjhj wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Hi Ms Ecoli,
My nose is nice..i love it to bits.. (sorry i very thick skin) :lol: my 'original' nose bridge just not high enough, tip not fat. so i only enhance my bridge, nothing else. Dr sukit is alrite, but i heard he only do rhino, nothing else.. not very sure thou.. cos i only consult him wat i wan to do, the rest i cant be bother to ask..
but if ur tip is fat, i will advice u to do it in taiwan or look for 'L' shape instead of 'I' shape. Dr sukit only do 'I' shape. cos it only make ur bridge look slight high, but tip no change, so it will be weird. pls consult the doc 1st.. i might be wrong.

I will do my eyes in taiwan if i decide to go ahead, but really scare the healing period.

ecoli wrote: Hi ms ocean, i am quite new here but i read all the forum posted in here... may i know how is your nose like before? mine was fat on the tip and nostril part also too.. is dr sukit doing rhino good? can he alter a smaller width for me? How about 2x eyelid from dr sukit? is he really goo and does he do the stitching method?

why not go taiwan like Jovin who did a very nice 2x eyelid? or try the Dr KK Lim in sin? I am going there for consultation soon.... once i saw those before and after pic then i tell you..
ocean, if u wanna go taiwan do, u got to go to dr su, however she will be book from late jan to early march.
thus u got to take note of that.
she charges twd25000 for double eylid +/- twd10000 depend on diff operations.

if u are going in Jan,
based on jetstar packages. SGD222+tax+fees + Sgd 1.3k - 1.5k(surgery) + sgd400 shopping and hotels 1 week.
ard 2k to 3k. Jan will be good coz not to cold at taiwan thus good for healing...

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 3:02 pm

ellin18 wrote:Dear All,

Many thanks for your comments Tanjhj.

Flyingmice, the pleasure is mine to report the developments and the outcome of my surgery. I will definately make some enquiries about nose refining for you not forgetting the costs as well.

I have decided not to go for consultations with KOLA. Based on previous posts and reviews from you all, i feel that it is not advisable. The price and the standard are not as lucrative as Dr KK Lim. I do encourage those who are going abroad for PS.

Hi Ellin18,
tmw you going for consultation only or confirm doing PS?

Eyes or Nose?

Pls keep me update thks

yen :???:

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular

Post by flymetothemoon » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 3:23 pm

some1 please tell me how much chin n cheek shaving cost in taiwan n thailand pls.....

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:04 pm

flymetothemoon wrote:some1 please tell me how much chin n cheek shaving cost in taiwan n thailand pls.....
For Thailand, our forumer Jennifer Lee has done Cheek and jaw Contouring at Dr Somsak @ Thailand. HEr cost is 20k for Nose implant Breast implant, Jaw & Cheek Contouring.

estimated cost will be 10k for cheek and jaw contouring. However, do note that dr somsak cost is one of the highest in thailand.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:06 pm

yen2006 wrote:

Kola charges rm4800 for korean style Gortex implant abt sin$2300

KK L im charges $1500 for Silicone implant.

:girl:
actually i believe the cost can be lower since most dun actually realise that u can ask for discount from Doctor.
However i believe it will be easier to ask from KK lim as he is the owner while Kola's China surgeon is just an employee.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: hello ms ocean 11

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:09 pm

ocean11 wrote:tanjhj,
thanks for ur info ya.. i been to taiwan countless time liao, it my second home.. :lol: i love their foods and ppls there. so no worries..i know where to stays and eat. the PS surgeons u mentioned in taiwan, i know em... (i know Jovin, how can i don know about taiwan?!!? she is my taiwan kaki cum PS kaki u know!!) hahahaha.. :P
i just don have the courage to go for eyes is becos the healing period. I too vain, cant afford to see any scar on my face.. will kill myself.. hehehe.

The L shape does abit of helps on the tip itself, not much but a tiny winky bits.. hehehe.. i know, cos it happened to my friend. i accompany her to Dr Jiang for her nose. Not very much of the help on the tip la, but does see abit of diff after the L shape incision. Don tell me like Jackie Chan nose la!! den sure die! that one got to go for major rhino man! :shock:

Are u serious about the Fengshui thingy??? if it true, i will drop the idea til 2008 then.. i believes in fengshui very much!!

If u guys wan to surround by a few good PS surgeon. I will suggest Shen Wan Hotel where located at Zhong Xiao Dong Lu. it near to lotsa shopping belt and a few good PS clinic where are some within walking distance. and the best things is the MRT just rite down stair the hotel. Wu Zhong Xien 'Tang Chao' dessert shop also a buliding away from this hotel, and a few famous artist restuarant also within walking distance.. sorry.. i kept mentioned about eat, cos i simply love their foods!! 8-) But the convieniet don come cheap, the hotel charges is bout 200 plus for standard room.

Ms ecoli,
i don have any photos to show u. cos my lap hard disc crashed.. anyway, tot u guys meeting up to 'exhibit' all noses??? no onz?? if they arrange to meet up, u might wan to join.. cos u will see all kinds of noses before and after.. hehehe 8-)

tanjhj wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Hi Ms Ecoli,
My nose is nice..i love it to bits.. (sorry i very thick skin) :lol: my 'original' nose bridge just not high enough, tip not fat. so i only enhance my bridge, nothing else. Dr sukit is alrite, but i heard he only do rhino, nothing else.. not very sure thou.. cos i only consult him wat i wan to do, the rest i cant be bother to ask..
but if ur tip is fat, i will advice u to do it in taiwan or look for 'L' shape instead of 'I' shape. Dr sukit only do 'I' shape. cos it only make ur bridge look slight high, but tip no change, so it will be weird. pls consult the doc 1st.. i might be wrong.

I will do my eyes in taiwan if i decide to go ahead, but really scare the healing period.

ocean, if u wanna go taiwan do, u got to go to dr su, however she will be book from late jan to early march.
thus u got to take note of that.
she charges twd25000 for double eylid +/- twd10000 depend on diff operations.

if u are going in Jan,
based on jetstar packages. SGD222+tax+fees + Sgd 1.3k - 1.5k(surgery) + sgd400 shopping and hotels 1 week.
ard 2k to 3k. Jan will be good coz not to cold at taiwan thus good for healing...
Dun think too much if u are determine to go. furthermore, it is just an article from a local newspaper. there is other geomancer predicting diff outcome for 2007. Another way is to overcome it is to do ur eyes by Feb 07.

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:36 pm

tanjhj wrote:
flymetothemoon wrote:some1 please tell me how much chin n cheek shaving cost in taiwan n thailand pls.....
For Thailand, our forumer Jennifer Lee has done Cheek and jaw Contouring at Dr Somsak @ Thailand. HEr cost is 20k for Nose implant Breast implant, Jaw & Cheek Contouring.

estimated cost will be 10k for cheek and jaw contouring. However, do note that dr somsak cost is one of the highest in thailand.
Applause for Jennifer courage for doing so many surgery at one go 8-) . Btw jennifer , does the jaw hurt a lot after the sugery? I wanted to do jaw conturing but never have the courage to do it. Can u share your experience with me?

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Sat, 02 Dec 2006 12:26 am

It will be great if someone can share with me Dr KK Lim address. Thanks in advance! :)