Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Re: nose surgery

Post by cherryjan » Thu, 20 May 2010 11:27 am

mandeline Yap wrote:
ferrari5454 wrote:Hi mandeline Yap,

Where did you complete your nose plastic surgery, it is Klang area Doctor Ko.

ferrari5454
Wow...you really good ler...but I do it at JB branch...more convenience for me.
Hi mandeline,

How much u pay for it and do they hav other implant??

xerox

Post by xerox » Fri, 21 May 2010 10:44 am

Did anybody have any experience with Dr Danny Oh from Penang Adventist? My surgery date is drawing near and I'm really having dilemma now :'( Any help will be much appreciated.

rossie_chan

Post by rossie_chan » Sun, 23 May 2010 1:31 pm

hi forumers, i want to ask some questions about revision rhinoplasty,does anyone here have ever did revision rhinoplasty?if so,can you share your experiences?about the result?is there anyone here using rib cartilage graft and ear cartilage graft satisfied with the result?and do you guys know which doctor is good doing revision rhinoplasty and what implant is the best?hope anyone can answer my questions,thanks

guggulipid

Re: Soon

Post by guggulipid » Mon, 24 May 2010 7:37 pm

bluesleek22 wrote:leaving for seoul in end may for rhinoplasty with dr kim jin young of anacli clinic. hope everything turns out well.
hope much u hv to spend for the surgery cost and other expenses? wish you good luck babe..:)
la la

rossie_chan

Post by rossie_chan » Tue, 25 May 2010 10:09 pm

does anyone know about abgujung seoul plastic surgery in korea?is there anyone here had experience from that clinic?any good or bad reviews?
thanks

CherylMissU

Post by CherylMissU » Mon, 31 May 2010 2:07 am

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

Anyone knows Korea is better in cheekbone surgery or Taiwan?
Saw alot of forum recommend Korea, no one mention Taiwan.
I've very high cheekbone which makes my face look 'big', done vaser/lipo b4, but my upper face somehow stil look wide.

And it seems like the only doc who do such surgery in spore is onli dr Martin huang. But his fees is sooo damn exp. For a cheekbone surgery, he quote me 8 to 11k, EXCLUDE med, n other things. I tink I can do 2 procedures wif tat Amount overseas.

xerox

Post by xerox » Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:45 am

I just came back from my blepharoplasty surgery with Dr Danny Oh in Penang, Malaysia. If anybody is interested with how my eyes look like now (on 8th day), I'd post the pictures later. Basically what I did was fat graft from groin area (as I have hollow lids, I need some fat grafting to make it fuller), muscle levator and epicanthoplasty.

I'm thinking to do my nose with him again in August. I've booked with Dr Nara as well, but going through all the comments, I think most probably I'd stick with Dr Oh. My tip is a bit fleshy and I believe I'd need alarplasty to be done as well. Does anybody know what "medical grade" silicon implant means? I asked Dr Oh and he only replied me that.

RyanHsia

Post by RyanHsia » Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:01 pm

Anyone knows about Dr Hong Soo Wan at Hong Plastic Surgery
820 Thomson road? I need some suggestions.
I am planning to go there for a lip reduction surgery,as it was the cheapest place I found so far.

Xiaoxuan

Post by Xiaoxuan » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 3:03 pm

Anyone interested in gg to Korea Dr Park or Dr Puttisak from Thailand?

ticklemepink

Post by ticklemepink » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 7:26 pm

Xiaoxuan wrote:Anyone interested in gg to Korea Dr Park or Dr Puttisak from Thailand?
im gg to Dr Puttisak in July ((:
~who says beauty is skin deep? that person ought to be shot~

ticklemepink

Post by ticklemepink » Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:46 am

i`ve been searching high & low for the best prices on BA at M`sia. any1 can recommend me a good plastic surgery clinic. (e hosp ones usually tend to cost more.. :P )
~who says beauty is skin deep? that person ought to be shot~

NeverendingStory

Post by NeverendingStory » Tue, 08 Jun 2010 5:32 pm

CherylMissU wrote:Hi, I'm new to this forum.

Anyone knows Korea is better in cheekbone surgery or Taiwan?
Saw alot of forum recommend Korea, no one mention Taiwan.
I've very high cheekbone which makes my face look 'big', done vaser/lipo b4, but my upper face somehow stil look wide.

And it seems like the only doc who do such surgery in Singapore is onli dr Martin huang. But his fees is sooo damn exp. For a cheekbone surgery, he quote me 8 to 11k, EXCLUDE med, n other things. I tink I can do 2 procedures wif tat Amount overseas.

Becareful of cheekbone surgery. An article wrote by Dr. Cj Lee from Cjcosmetic in Korea said somewhere ( if I remember correctly) that it is the high cheekbone in asians that slows down premature aging compare to caucations. I think this is true. look at older oriental people they look much younger then caucations at same age. Dr. Cj Lee said the cheekbone helps prevent sagging of skin around that area that give younger appearance as one ages. He said when at young age it looks ok but as you reach older age it will work against you if you flatten out the cheeks. so unless really protuded you should think about it.

Also some one asked where to go for natural looking plastic surg.

check with Dr. Lee he is well known in Korea for natural look, not so artificial look I see nowadays

zoeannlee

Post by zoeannlee » Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:13 am

hi everyone im new on here!! :))

^ in response to what the poster above me wrote, i must say that its definitely true - FORWARD positioned cheekbones help to stave off aging when you get older.

but what some girls here are facing are BIG cheekbones, which means its more WIDE than forward, so theres a difference.

if your cheekbone is wide and flat, get cheekbone reduction:)

zoeannlee

Post by zoeannlee » Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:15 am

anyway im looking to have rhinoplasty done. does anyone know any good clinics in seoul besides Dr Jung?? or is he really the best?

Mintan
Regular
Regular

Post by Mintan » Thu, 10 Jun 2010 6:49 pm

the
Last edited by Mintan on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.