Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
fushioncherry

Post by fushioncherry » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 6:00 pm

Hi FlyingMice,

Thanks for your PM! :) You're 10 mths post surgery, is the scar still obvious that you need to cover with makeup? My advice is don't use too much eyeshadow, as it might darken the area in the long run..

Have you tried any cream to reduce the scarrings?

My Dr prescribed this <Centellase>, it claims to reduces delay in healing and prevents the formation of abnormal scars. Sometime after using my bruising is improving bit by bit.

Maybe you can try buying it over the counter. :)

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:36 am

Hey fushioncherry, thanks for the recommendation. I did apply cream every night however its a keloid scar. I consult Dr Wong but he blame it on my body healing. I still have to cover the scar with make up. I have stop consult Dr Wong since he dont really care about it. He mentioned that surgery will definately have scar, its common and ask me to cover with make up and live with it. Now I cant afford to go for revision so i will just have to wait til i save up enff before getting it. I just hope that the scar can be remove through surgery.

Anyway if u didnt do epi, you wont have to worry too much about major scar issue. Just rem that swelling will go down for sure and u will have a pair of beautiful eyes. :)

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Nasal Narrowing/Breaking recovery And exercise

Post by rhinose » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 1:02 pm

Hi guys, when you do osteotomy, is it necessary to do nasal ' exercise' where u apply pressure on your nose for the first 2months?

It seems that some sources say after the narrowing of the bone, these exercise is essential to prevent and widening when the bone heals itself.

However, some pple say no such exercise is required since once its narrowed, its permanent and we should let it rest since the bones are fractured and should be left alone to heal.

maycandy

Post by maycandy » Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:20 pm

thinking to go for liposuction in Kalo JB Malaysia, anyone have idea ?

seem don't know whether risky

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 7:37 am

pls help..

it has been 6mth since i did my nose at dr nara. my friends all say it looks fake and i dun think it can go down anymore in height as i touch already feel the hard implant .. ther eis no swelling anymopre..

i think i wan to take it out.. anyone can give me recommendation of gd and reasonably price doc.. pls pm me ..

pls advise on the # of days to heal and what are the consequences.. my friends all said i look better in the past..will the nose resume back to the past look?

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 6:20 pm

Hi there, i think it looks fake perhaps cause your skin is thin or the implant is just way too big.

Anyhow, i think any PS can remove for you and should cost i would think much less than a surgery.

i would say $500US max or perhaps go back to Nara ans perhaps even much less.

Anyway from what i read up, when you move the silicone, a tissue capsule is formed and wraps around the implant. It forms the shape of the implant. after removing the implant, you the capsule formed gives your nose more definition (slightly) But for your case, 6mths, i would assume after removal, you will be back to your original in no time.

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:18 pm

OK kind of late but if you guys watch the MOVIE 200 Pounds Beauty,

Was surprise that in reality, this bombshell now used to be this.....

http://popseoul.com/2007/05/17/kim-ajoo ... so-pretty/

Cosmetic Surgery is really Magical sometimes...

moon yuen

Post by moon yuen » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:29 pm

I have a round nose (piggy nose) !! I think this is because I have thick nose skin. Anyway, my nose is tall enough.... But, I don't like because it is a bit wide & round.

What nose job can I done ? (I don't wan to put any extra thing in my nose)
Which surgeon can recommend in Penang or any place in Malaysia ?
How is the cost ?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Thu, 18 Sep 2008 7:16 am

simplegal84 wrote:pls help..

it has been 6mth since i did my nose at dr nara. my friends all say it looks fake and i dun think it can go down anymore in height as i touch already feel the hard implant .. ther eis no swelling anymopre..

i think i wan to take it out.. anyone can give me recommendation of gd and reasonably price doc.. pls pm me ..

pls advise on the # of days to heal and what are the consequences.. my friends all said i look better in the past..will the nose resume back to the past look?
dont mind i can see how it looks?

sometimes when the nose doesnt fit our face, even tho its nice, it dont fit it will still detract from ur appearance.

u need somethig which fits well :) so maybe u can consider going to taiwan/korea lo.
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

allthatjazz

Post by allthatjazz » Sat, 20 Sep 2008 1:19 am

here are some pics of my nose, day 4 post-op. is this kind of swelling normal? i look so incredibly piggy-ish. argh!!!!!

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Sat, 20 Sep 2008 1:37 am

Hi, post op 4 days?

I think you need at least 3 weeks minimum before at least 70% of the swelling to subside.

4 days too early.

Oh noticed you have nothing on you nose.

What did you do and where to share hee

allthatjazz

Post by allthatjazz » Sat, 20 Sep 2008 2:08 am

rhinose wrote:Hi, post op 4 days?

I think you need at least 3 weeks minimum before at least 70% of the swelling to subside.

4 days too early.

Oh noticed you have nothing on you nose.

What did you do and where to share hee
oh i did mine in thailand with dr. nara... i know there's a thread dedicated to PS in thailand but this is more of a general query about swelling so i thought i's post it here too. am too hideous for words right now and getting increasingly anxious. =(

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Sat, 20 Sep 2008 3:34 pm

may i know what you do>? and cost thanks

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Post by ohlala_PS » Fri, 26 Sep 2008 9:25 am

hey all just a quick update that i'm back and i'm pretty much 1 month post op

i'm not that happy with my result yet

it's too streight, and i kinda have a bump on my bridge, and my tip is a bit too long and downturned when I smile i look witchy

i have a nose now that's completely diff from what i asked!

i had gortex with ear cart with dr kao

i dont have time to read the past posts now but i will this weekend once i get some time

allthatjazz

Post by allthatjazz » Fri, 26 Sep 2008 1:49 pm

rhinose wrote:may i know what you do>? and cost thanks
Hi, i did alarplasty and nose implant. you can see my before n after pics over at the Plastic Surgery in Hatyai / BKK thread. =) am very happy with the results!

total cost = 10,000 baht, which is about S$400. =)