Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 1:17 pm

Even after doing her nose, she doesn't look good eek. I can't stand her leh, i like a girl with sass and i not those type who don't like people who are not all nice or sweet. Like i find xiaxue pretty real & i can understand dawn somewhat. But maia...*wrinkles my nose*
244522 wrote:Hi WAsadeha

I advice you to seek different doctor consultants to know more about the different grades of silicon. :) I think they would give you the best advice and tell you more, as different doctor have different perference of silicon too.

Like say maybe you try seeking dr seah, M.H and email an overseas doctor to compare and contrast.

I think is pretty obvious that Maia did her nose, click the link to see:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lav/21805585/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maialee/378730718/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maialee/378730703/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maialee/378730709/

I think she did many times of nose job, its a bit differernt from now.

june87

Post by june87 » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 1:21 pm

omigosh no! i wun do jaw surgery la, think it hurts too much! i am doing nose only.. min must stay for 7 days.. i asked dr chuang alr!
takuda wrote:
june87 wrote:
takuda wrote:i'm going in november! =D
takuda, are u gg in early or late nov?
mid/near end nov, but i guess i cant go with you since i'm not staying for long(you're doing some major jaw surgery right?), i'm probably staying for 5 or 6 days. :)

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 1:49 pm

june87 wrote:omigosh no! i wun do jaw surgery la, think it hurts too much! i am doing nose only.. min must stay for 7 days.. i asked dr chuang alr!
takuda wrote:
june87 wrote: takuda, are u gg in early or late nov?
mid/near end nov, but i guess i cant go with you since i'm not staying for long(you're doing some major jaw surgery right?), i'm probably staying for 5 or 6 days. :)
yeah he told me too, but i told him i dont wanna stay so long in a foreign country, then he said the LEAST is 4 days but 7 days is RECOMMENDED. i guess it will be really bad for me since i'm not familiar with the country.
you intend to stay for a week? haha maybe we can go together, leave separately, lol!
Cry when you get ripped.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 2:49 pm

That's my main reason for not wanting to do surgery overseas. Travelling alone on vacation is ok, but if i am miserable, not having fun, missing the comforts of my home & so far away that going home is a hassle..i cannot take it.

shal0m
Regular
Regular

what's wrong with my nose??

Post by shal0m » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 5:01 pm

Dear All "masters" in PS, HELP!!

I did rhinoplasty with "korean implant" at KALO on 09 Aug, till now my nose is still swollen..
Went back to remove stitch on 15/8, Ms Tay my nose healing very well, and the swelling should subside soon. But now is already more than 20 days, my nose, especially the bridge is still very big/ high, not sure if this is selling ( so long??) or they insert too big an implant??
I did an alarplasty 2 years ago in SG, my nose did not swell for so long leh...

Can anyone advise?? Already sleep propped up at night, and take "tian qi" as advised by Ms Tay

Now I am overseas and won't be back til 8 Sep :???:

I am feeling ok, no redness, no fever, wound inside nose is clean...what's wrong?? take so long for swelling to subside??
Shal0m

june87

Post by june87 » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 7:47 pm

takuda wrote:
june87 wrote:omigosh no! i wun do jaw surgery la, think it hurts too much! i am doing nose only.. min must stay for 7 days.. i asked dr chuang alr!
takuda wrote:

yeah he told me too, but i told him i dont wanna stay so long in a foreign country, then he said the LEAST is 4 days but 7 days is RECOMMENDED. i guess it will be really bad for me since i'm not familiar with the country.
you intend to stay for a week? haha maybe we can go together, leave separately, lol!

haha i din noe that i can stay for 4 days??! i wanna go home asap also!!! once the stitches are gone that is. oh but i cant go in nov la. unless its like super super late nov.. school hols start only in dec.. most prob will go wif 244522 :)

usernameblah

Post by usernameblah » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 7:38 am

:D :D :D
Last edited by usernameblah on Sun, 10 Jan 2010 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

betty123456

Revisional eyelids

Post by betty123456 » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 7:11 pm

I just had a revisional eyelids done in soeul and it is very disappointing. I was trying to correct the fold shape ( which was fine when i first got the non incisional method but as time goes by - i think due to aging the line was rather imbalanced so i decided to correct it ). Not only was it not corrected but this time the doc suggests to use incisional method and the fold is so deep , feels like there's an elastic band underneath my skin. It's been more than one month post op, scarring still bad, deep unnatural fold. I am Chinese, not sure if Korean docs don't understand chinese eyes or that i just have bad luck. Does anyone have any experiences to share whether things may get better?

who
Regular
Regular

Post by who » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 7:58 pm

betty,

just be patient.

This is normal. It is very common for the eyes to look too deep, too high, etc in the first month... especially if you are not in your 20s anymore and you got incisional.

Please refer to this:
http://www.drmeronk.com/video-pageswm/c ... ter_w.html

mynose!

Post by mynose! » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:11 pm

HAS ANYONE DONE EPI?...HOW LONG DID U GUYS TAKE TO HEAL....AND FOR THE SACR TO GO AWAY...THERE ISNT A SUTURE METHOD FOR IT IS THERE?

who
Regular
Regular

Post by who » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:17 pm

mynose,

I did epi with Dr. Chuang. It only took 1 week to heal. It has been 4 months. I have no resulting scars from it. It did have tiny tiny little scar bumps that came and went at 1 month postop, but now, I don't have any of it...

For epi, you have the z-epi method, which most doctors don't do, but it results in no scarring. I think this is what Dr. Chuang did for me.

Other than that, there are some other ways where they cut and sew... but usually leaves very slight scarring.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:18 pm

june87 wrote:
takuda wrote:

haha i din noe that i can stay for 4 days??! i wanna go home asap also!!! once the stitches are gone that is. oh but i cant go in nov la. unless its like super super late nov.. school hols start only in dec.. most prob will go wif 244522 :)

well, i guess 4 days is the minimum, but since u want stitches off then i don't think can. stitches 6th day.. :) i told him it's ok, cos its better to remove it with a local surgeon(not ex at all) and thats definitely better than staying in a foreign country for another 2 days! (well, 2 days of hotel is more than stitches removal in spore).. :D
Cry when you get ripped.

who
Regular
Regular

Post by who » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:20 pm

betty,

I'm in my early 20s but I experienced the same thing that you did at one month.

After I did the epi, it lowered my double eyelid, so when I was back in the States, I went to a doctor to raise my double eyelid. It was deep for about a month... now, it has been about a month and a half, and slowly, it is becoming less and less deep... Eyelid skin is extremely sensitive. It bloats up for a long time sometimes; this is what makes it look so deep and high.

Btw, dr. Chuang did want me to just do the epi with the double eyelid... but I opted not to.

Regular
Regular

Re: Revisional eyelids

Post by 244522 » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:45 pm

betty123456 wrote:I just had a revisional eyelids done in soeul and it is very disappointing. I was trying to correct the fold shape ( which was fine when i first got the non incisional method but as time goes by - i think due to aging the line was rather imbalanced so i decided to correct it ). Not only was it not corrected but this time the doc suggests to use incisional method and the fold is so deep , feels like there's an elastic band underneath my skin. It's been more than one month post op, scarring still bad, deep unnatural fold. I am Chinese, not sure if Korean docs don't understand chinese eyes or that i just have bad luck. Does anyone have any experiences to share whether things may get better?
Do you mind sharing with us which clinic did you approach for your revisional eyelid? Thanks

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 4:48 am

zinnia wrote:Hi every body :wink:
I will go to dr Chuang in Taiwan this October for my cheek-bone and jaw line reduction ! Will anybody here go there at that time? I'm scared to be a lone ...hixhix :o
And do I have to get a visa too? And can you please tell me which hotel I should book overthere? Because my surgery is cost very much, so I have to save money on the other things.... :-|
And dr Chuang is very good at bone_shaving right? I hope my choice is right :o
Thank you very much (^_^)
Hihi!!

When in october are you going? I am planning to go in October too!
New nose please~