Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
who
Regular
Regular

Post by who » Fri, 27 Apr 2007 8:22 pm

I don't know who is better... I've never even been in Taiwan... I'm just repeating things that I have heard.
Chuang and Jiang both have good reputations. That's all I have... sorry.

ochtri17r

Post by ochtri17r » Fri, 27 Apr 2007 8:57 pm

who wrote:I don't know who is better... I've never even been in Taiwan... I'm just repeating things that I have heard.
Chuang and Jiang both have good reputations. That's all I have... sorry.
well,thank you for your opinion.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Fri, 27 Apr 2007 9:00 pm

think Dr Chuang should be quite good at ps. Wanted to go to him in e 1st place but after considering the distances & time my bf has to spare out for me, so end up doing at KALO since its nearer &Y their their docs are good too.. keke

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:29 pm

in my opinion, dr chuang is fantastic! he's great at nose and dont know what like jovin mentioned. i think there are certain surgeons who are damn gd in certain areas, and i believe dr chuang is one hell of a pro at nose. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:04 pm

Hi Angeluv101 and shoe_girl, I'm sorry I couldn't reply your PM as I'm still a newbie in this forum!

Do leave messages in the forum, I'll be checking this forum everyday :D

Or we can exchange MSN so we can talk more!! PM me ok!

By the way, I emailed Dr Chuang yesterday and a couple of more PS all over the world.. hahah! Nono just a few from TW, Korea and BKK just to get more opinions. Dr Chuang haven't reply my email, but a few from BKK already did. Most of their replies are very short and I don't get the idea :(

One of them from BKK even say he recommend me to do double eyelid surgery when I'm already naturally born with it lol >.> It must be my photo that is very unclear heheh.

Err I've the read the earlier post on Yen injecting Vit C at KALO? I'm very interested in that as I wanna be fairer :( Can I know is there really a significant difference? Thanks!

ochtri17r

Post by ochtri17r » Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:21 pm

takuda wrote:in my opinion, dr chuang is fantastic! he's great at nose and dont know what like jovin mentioned. i think there are certain surgeons who are damn gd in certain areas, and i believe dr chuang is one hell of a pro at nose. :)
so what do you think about chin augmentation and double eyelid surgery?is dr.chuang good too for that?anyway,is there anyone ever done hair transplantation before?

ochtri17r

Post by ochtri17r » Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:30 pm

kalyn wrote:Hi Angeluv101 and shoe_girl, I'm sorry I couldn't reply your PM as I'm still a newbie in this forum!

By the way, I emailed Dr Chuang yesterday and a couple of more PS all over the world.. hahah! Nono just a few from TW, Korea and BKK just to get more opinions. Dr Chuang haven't reply my email, but a few from BKK already did. Most of their replies are very short and I don't get the idea :(

One of them from BKK even say he recommend me to do double eyelid surgery when I'm already naturally born with it lol >.> It must be my photo that is very unclear heheh.

Err I've the read the earlier post on Yen injecting Vit C at KALO? I'm very interested in that as I wanna be fairer :( Can I know is there really a significant difference? Thanks!
which i know the Vit C injection is only increase the brightness of your skin.the significant difference is your skin will be looking bright,and fresh.

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:59 pm

ochtri17r wrote:
kalyn wrote:Hi Angeluv101 and shoe_girl, I'm sorry I couldn't reply your PM as I'm still a newbie in this forum!

which i know the Vit C injection is only increase the brightness of your skin.the significant difference is your skin will be looking bright,and fresh.
Is skin looking bright different from fair? hehee sorry cus I'm very dumb at differenciating between brightness and fairness :?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:00 am

mbk wrote:Hey aadvark,

When u got ur chin implant how much verticle length (from front) did u get?
for my case, i had a receding chin as i grew older... as in my chin was beginning to slope inwards, esp if seen from the side...

so now my chin is now level with rest of my face... so yes, i wld say i gained arnd 1.5-2cm if seen from the side, from the front, the shape of the chin much more defined

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 9:39 am

Hello people,

I'm in Taipei now, and i re-did my eyes and epicantoplasty with Dr Chuang. I look like shit now, muahahaha...

Ok, just to warn you guys, please DO NOT stay in New Moon Hotel! I stayed there for 1 night on thursday, and i moved to Deja Vu the very next day. I stayed in the cheapest room, 720 per night, room 506, and it looks eerie, is ridiculously small, the bed stinks and the air is still and moldy. And did i mention there's free condom in the room, and free blue film on channel 14 and 15?! Yes, it's a damn low class love hotel!

I'm happily staying in Deja Vu now, it's soooooo much better.... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......

Erm, don't bother asking me how was my surgery, because it is normal to look like shit, it is normal to swell like hell, it's only my 2nd day and it's going to take a while before i can assess the end result. I can't see myself on the mirror during the surgery hence i really don't know how it went, unless i hear "oh shit! cut wrongly!" from the doctor then i know it did not go well. Also, don't ask if Dr Chuang is good. Please, if he is not good, do you even think i will risk putting my face under his knife? "How was your surgery?" and "Is the doctor good?" seems to always be the only 2 questions asked....... boring......

/Jovin
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:17 am

jovinliu wrote:Hello people,

I'm in Taipei now, and i re-did my eyes and epicantoplasty with Dr Chuang. I look like shit now, muahahaha...

Ok, just to warn you guys, please DO NOT stay in New Moon Hotel! I stayed there for 1 night on thursday, and i moved to Deja Vu the very next day. I stayed in the cheapest room, 720 per night, room 506, and it looks eerie, is ridiculously small, the bed stinks and the air is still and moldy. And did i mention there's free condom in the room, and free blue film on channel 14 and 15?! Yes, it's a damn low class love hotel!

I'm happily staying in Deja Vu now, it's soooooo much better.... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......

Erm, don't bother asking me how was my surgery, because it is normal to look like shit, it is normal to swell like hell, it's only my 2nd day and it's going to take a while before i can assess the end result. I can't see myself on the mirror during the surgery hence i really don't know how it went, unless i hear "oh shit! cut wrongly!" from the doctor then i know it did not go well. Also, don't ask if Dr Chuang is good. Please, if he is not good, do you even think i will risk putting my face under his knife? "How was your surgery?" and "Is the doctor good?" seems to always be the only 2 questions asked....... boring......

/Jovin

Hi jovin,

you do parallel or tapered crease? How many mm?

How much izzit?

Wish you have a fast recovery

:P

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:39 pm

/Jovin
Sista!! shit.. i forgot u flew liao... hehe.. oi, epicantoplasty is Kai Yen Dao huh?? but ur eyes very big liao lay... swee bor? pain pain or not? i oso wan to do!! :P

I tot u already set on Deja Vu liao, why sudden changed? btw, i will mms u or email u later..

ps: so did u bored until blow up the condom and play or not? hahahaha.. :lol:

ochtri17r

Post by ochtri17r » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 1:10 pm

kalyn wrote:
ochtri17r wrote:

Is skin looking bright different from fair? hehee sorry cus I'm very dumb at differenciating between brightness and fairness :?
no problem.
which i learn from my college is vit.C will make your skin lighten,bright,and fresh.if you want to make your skin white or fair,you can choose vit.E injection.And both of vit.E and vit C have each periode too same like botox so you must do it repeatedly. :D

ochtri17r

Post by ochtri17r » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 1:21 pm

/Jovin
hii too jovin
how much the cost for your epicanthoplasty with dr.chuang anyway?if the cost good i want too

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 1:38 pm

I did korean style. Doctor poked 3 holes... heh.

/Jovin
yen2006 wrote:

/Jovin

Hi jovin,

you do parallel or tapered crease? How many mm?

How much izzit?

Wish you have a fast recovery

:P
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?