Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Mon, 24 Mar 2008 1:41 am

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Mon, 24 Mar 2008 8:26 pm

thanks! i was reading there as well but many of them have insurance and from what i understand, 15-20 k is the part that they are paying themselves. their insurance is paying the rest for them! :shock:

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter

Post by feline.eyes » Mon, 24 Mar 2008 9:50 pm

Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Back From my surgery at BK Clinic in Korea

Post by boii18 » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 3:51 am

Jang wrote:Hi all,

I'm back from my nose surgery, and same goes to those gals who did their double eyelid surgery.
I'll try to upload my picture and share with u guys soon ;)

We have total 10 buddies who did different surgeries:

1) Gal G & P (Sisters) ~ Double Eyelids Surgery, Magic Epi & Levator Muscles Surgery
2) Gal V ~ Double Eyelids with Redundant, Resection of Fats, Magic Epi & Fats Grafting on Face
3) Gal E & G (Daughter & Mum)~ Non-incision Double Eyelid Surgery, Magic Epi & Eyebag Remove / Revision Double Eyelid Surgery, Levator Muscle Surgery & Lower Blepharoplasty.
4) Gal S ~ Jaw Surgery & Chin Augmentation
5) Guy W ~ Revision Double Eyelids Surgery
6) Gal A ~ Revision Double Eyelids Surgery & Magic Epi
7) Gal IS ~ Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty with Fat Grafting on Eyes
8 ) Gal LS ~ Revision Double Eyelids Surgery & Lower Blepharoplasty

BTW, there will be another 2 more PS Group Trip in April & June.
Will update again :)
Interested in Gal S plastic surgery! She did mandible reduction?
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:32 pm

hi anyone keen for PS with Dr chuang (taiwan) in may? I'm looking for companion... I will be doing rhino+alar.

whereshome

Doing research for June.

Post by whereshome » Thu, 27 Mar 2008 2:33 pm

Hi everyone!

I posted a message in another section and didn't get a response..then i realised everyone was talking in here!!!! LOL!!!
Anyway, here's my previous post.....I really hope someone responds, or is helpful enough to give me some guidance...
I wouldn't mind travelling overseas to do these procedures too.

THANKS!!

(previous post)

I'm new to this forum and was wondering whether anyone had advice on where to do vaserlipo as well as the downtime.
I will staying ALONE in a hotel so I would appreciated any advice/info anyone had on the post-op process. how much the procedure would cost all up?

I also read somewhere earlier in the blog re. thermogenic products from GNC, can anyone direct me to which one is good to buy.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Thu, 27 Mar 2008 3:30 pm

does anyone know of the "kai yan wei" procedure and of doctors who are good in doing this procedure and have loads of before and after close up in their websites? I've seen people done this but honestly, all that it leaves is just a red scar at the end of the your eyes and does not increase the area of the "whites" of your eyes. Or are those just done by very bad surgeons?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Thu, 27 Mar 2008 8:55 pm

foubelle wrote:does anyone know of the "kai yan wei" procedure and of doctors who are good in doing this procedure and have loads of before and after close up in their websites? I've seen people done this but honestly, all that it leaves is just a red scar at the end of the your eyes and does not increase the area of the "whites" of your eyes. Or are those just done by very bad surgeons?
yea i wan do that in future too
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter

Post by feline.eyes » Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:06 pm

Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

christmas

Post by christmas » Fri, 28 Mar 2008 2:25 pm

foubelle wrote:does anyone know of the "kai yan wei" procedure and of doctors who are good in doing this procedure and have loads of before and after close up in their websites? I've seen people done this but honestly, all that it leaves is just a red scar at the end of the your eyes and does not increase the area of the "whites" of your eyes. Or are those just done by very bad surgeons?
i know what you mean, have been wondering the same thing myself, but it shouldn't be the case. would appreciate any input as well.

mbk
Regular
Regular

Re: Doing research for June.

Post by mbk » Fri, 28 Mar 2008 3:45 pm

whereshome wrote:Hi everyone!

I posted a message in another section and didn't get a response..then i realised everyone was talking in here!!!! LOL!!!
Anyway, here's my previous post.....I really hope someone responds, or is helpful enough to give me some guidance...
I wouldn't mind travelling overseas to do these procedures too.

THANKS!!

(previous post)

I'm new to this forum and was wondering whether anyone had advice on where to do vaserlipo as well as the downtime.
I will staying ALONE in a hotel so I would appreciated any advice/info anyone had on the post-op process. how much the procedure would cost all up?

I also read somewhere earlier in the blog re. thermogenic products from GNC, can anyone direct me to which one is good to buy.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
There is a vaserlipo thread. More info there. I had vaserlipo. I went home alone the same day and was fine. Local with IV sedation. But I expected better results.

lil_ab

Post by lil_ab » Fri, 28 Mar 2008 5:07 pm

oh no. . it realli look so obvious she went for a nose job, just too sharp for asian ?
Judging by her side profile, her bridge start a little way too low. .

:???:
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 28 Mar 2008 6:51 pm

hey people, i think she's a forumer as well, so let's not get bitchy with our comments k? :-|
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 29 Mar 2008 2:50 pm

I think her original nose looks pretty cute .. her face seems different colour from her body, perhaps its makeup?

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sat, 29 Mar 2008 4:13 pm

princessli wrote:I think her original nose looks pretty cute .. her face seems different colour from her body, perhaps its makeup?
the orginal nose suits her face better...better than my nose...but what's with the foundation and the eyelashes, man? :shock:

her new nose look too fake on photo, which is common to many with silicon implants, it's worse when flash mode is used...
i hope she looks more natural in person... :?
Shal0m