Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yeegf
Regular
Regular

Re: Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Post by yeegf » Wed, 26 Nov 2014 2:40 pm

If you have a stubby nose, and you wish to make it sharper. I do not recommend visiting plastic surgeons in thailand, especially in Tokai Clinic. Not unless they perform autologous rhinoplasty with rib or ear cartilage. You cannot achieve a sharp nose with silicone/goretex/plastics. Even if you do, the foreign material under your nose's skin will extrude or cause skin necrosis. Go google it.

I did my surgery at Tokai clinic, bridge is high, but the nose is not sharp. I regret to this day. Pay peanuts get monkey.

Any idea why silicone rhinoplasty is cheaper? Because it is easy to do. Cut a hole under the nose, stuff the silicone in, stitch it up. While rhinoplasty with cartilage is much more difficult as the cartilage needs to be cut and moulded into shape on top of the silicone.

Go figure.

Google "plastic surgery breast implants extrusion" or "plastic surgery rhinoplasty extrusion"

I am planning a visit to Korea BK Plastic Surgery Hospital, they quoted me "- Secondary rhinoplasty: 5,000-6,000 USD", it's a revision rhinoplasty, and it's by a Korean Surgeon who is going to perform autologous rhinoplasty. It will be worth every penny.

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Mon, 01 Dec 2014 2:14 pm

cuddlelooker wrote:...
I believe you are a representative of that cosmerience website? It is not ethical for a budding commercial site to go around trolling/stealing forummers post and blogs, consolidate and put it on your website as though it is your own. The same "agreeable tone" when you messaged my blog email so that I may support your website is ridiculous.

It is also conniving to quote clinics as "factory-like" just so you could direct others to visit your website. Many information on the cosmerience website/facebook page are wrong, especially that for botox. If it is for profit making, please pay to advertise somewhere else ethically.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Mon, 01 Dec 2014 2:21 pm

Good catch; thanks for that. cuddlelooker was...taken care of.

madaboutplastic wrote:
cuddlelooker wrote:...
I believe you are a representative of that cosmerience website? It is not ethical for a budding commercial site to go around trolling/stealing forummers post and blogs, consolidate and put it on your website as though it is your own. The same "agreeable tone" when you messaged my blog email so that I may support your website is ridiculous.

It is also conniving to quote clinics as "factory-like" just so you could direct others to visit your website. Many information on the cosmerience website/facebook page are wrong, especially that for botox. If it is for profit making, please pay to advertise somewhere else ethically.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

whipcream

Post by whipcream » Thu, 20 Aug 2015 6:09 pm

Hi.
Anyone did Rhinoplasty by Dr Vincent Yeow? Can share yr experience, cost and result?
Pls help.

Jileshnee

Post by Jileshnee » Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:17 am

Sorry, never heard before…
I'm also searching for a nice plastic surgeon

Braydenly

Post by Braydenly » Wed, 26 Aug 2015 1:54 pm

Hi, I'm going to be in Taiwan between Nov and Feb next year. I thought I'd get a rhinoplasty done at the same time. I'm looking for a doctor that could straighten my bump and give me slimmer nose.. any recommendations? How about Fabulous clinic or Dr Kao ?

Gavinby

Post by Gavinby » Thu, 27 Aug 2015 3:30 pm

Braydenly wrote:Hi, I'm going to be in Taiwan between Nov and Feb next year. I thought I'd get a rhinoplasty done at the same time. I'm looking for a doctor that could straighten my bump and give me slimmer nose.. any recommendations? How about Fabulous clinic or Dr Kao ?
Hi! I’m also planning to go to Taiwan next year, probably we can exchange the opinion each other! Here’s my e-mail: [email protected]

Devitriy

Post by Devitriy » Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:17 am

I had done my nose in Taiwan last year, it was a nice trip.

Hoping that you will have a good result.

whipcream

Post by whipcream » Sat, 19 Sep 2015 3:18 am

Dear all.
Anyone had done rhinoplasty or facial bone reduction surgery by Dr Kao from Taiwan?
Pls share with me yr experience with Dr Kao.
Is his skill good?
I'm planning to do it in this year end. Pls pm me and give me some advice.

sljz

Post by sljz » Wed, 23 Sep 2015 2:34 pm

Anyone in Taiwan this week and next week?

purrpurr21

Post by purrpurr21 » Mon, 28 Sep 2015 6:58 pm

HI all! i am looking to go TAIPEI for nose tip surgery next year after CNY. Anyone is going there at around the same time also? We can be companions! :D

PM me if you are going!

tubzz

Post by tubzz » Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:01 pm

purrpurr21 wrote:HI all! i am looking to go TAIPEI for nose tip surgery next year after CNY. Anyone is going there at around the same time also? We can be companions! :D

PM me if you are going!

Ill be there! are you still going?

:D

skyap

Post by skyap » Thu, 07 Jan 2016 2:59 pm

I am planning to do eyes brow lifting and eyes bag removal with Dr Chuang in March anyone gg the same period

pinky1

Post by pinky1 » Fri, 22 Jan 2016 9:19 pm

hello

cheenie

Post by cheenie » Sun, 24 Jan 2016 5:38 pm

Hi All

I had septorhinoplasty at Mount E. Horrible results. My Dr was clearly only interested in money & I was just another patient to him. He knew my depression post surgery and can't b bothered till today. I have been to a few Dr here for revision but after spending almost $1000 in just consultation fees I lost all my faith. I'm now looking at going to phillipines for revision. Dr Yap of Icon Clinic. He seemed nice and very helpful and u can see his before and after pics. Plus I have spoken to few of his patients I tracked down through instagram. Good feedback.Has anyone had surgery in Philippines. I haven't made up my mind as yet but wud love ur feedback. Or if anyone knows a good surgeon for revision in Jakarta. Unfortunately I do need revision as this botch up has sent me into depression.