Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:49 pm

jovinliu wrote:Nah, June/July quite warm for me, i plan Nov/Dec when it's cooler. Anyway i have a free air tix to Taipei! Hee you don't know mine (and ocean11's) pattern.... we don't look see look see... we go there with mindset to do one! heh heh...

tanjhj wrote: jovin, u got plan for june july? got a fren wanna go to wishclinic.. maybe u can follow her to look see look see.. how?
did told them to go last dec as cool weather good for healing but they dun want.. what to do... i also favour going when the weather is cool so wont sweat and also can go sight seeing..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Mole removal

Post by astrogirl » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:51 am

tanjhj wrote:wah just realised my healing wounds of those removed mole is brown in color. siao liao must be because of the dark sauce i ate recently.. omg..

everytime forget. ate bak kut teh with dark sauce chili. ate beef noodle dry with dark sauce and yam rice with dark sauce..

i think need to but skin whitening cream soon..
Hi tanjhj

I removed a mole on my nose many years at National Skin Clinic. They insisted on sending the mole for biopsy (something like that) to check if it is benign. I remember the dr telling me that they prefer to surgically remove moles. Mine was surgically removed and there is now, still a dent , like a pock mark. My mole although not big but had deep roots.

I don't think eating dark sauce is the cause of the colour. Still need time to fade, avoid the sun at all cost, even if you are wearing sunblock! Even sitting in a car or near the window or shade near the beach, still better to wear sunblock.

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Post by Velvet_CK » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 1:53 am

tanjhj wrote:wah just realised my healing wounds of those removed mole is brown in color. siao liao must be because of the dark sauce i ate recently.. omg..

everytime forget. ate bak kut teh with dark sauce chili. ate beef noodle dry with dark sauce and yam rice with dark sauce..

I think that it is not due to the dark sauce, but due to the removal process not done properly. you may want to do it again?

The best mole removal is the traditional remover done by aunties @ chinatown. No scar, no colour. clean clear.

michiko00

Post by michiko00 » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 9:31 am

Do anyone have any experiences with Japan PS?? I also like japanese features, and always wonder do they do anything to themselves. So Natural..

michiko00

Post by michiko00 » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:07 am

We are all asians n some of us may look like different races of asians. Some look like taiwanese, some japanese, korean, chineses, hongkonger, malaysian chinese.. The list runs on....................

Just opinions, we are engulfed by the media on popularity on certain countries like japan and korea now. Media aside, which race as in yellow asians are generally better looking?

Imo, I will see that chineses still look better than the other asians counterparts. (Ever seen Northern china chineses? Those near to mongolia. They have Hazel Eyes and exotic features.)

What is your view? :D

michiko00

Post by michiko00 » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:10 am

michiko00 wrote:We are all asians n some of us may look like different races of asians. Some look like taiwanese, some japanese, korean, chineses, hongkonger, malaysian chinese.. The list runs on....................

Just opinions, we are engulfed by the media on popularity on certain countries like japan and korea now. Media aside, which race as in yellow asians are generally better looking?

Imo, I will see that chineses still look better than the other asians counterparts. (Ever seen Northern china chineses? Those near to mongolia. They have Hazel Eyes and exotic features.)

Maybe one fine day, some superstars emerged from singapore and everyone will crave Singaporeans' face and PS moving towards our pattern. "I wanna look like a Singaporean!!" said a foreigner looking for PS.

Food for thoughts :oops:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:18 am

Oh my God,.... I really3x..envy to you.. please dont talking bout FOOD right nowww.... Bak kut,..dark chili sauce,... BEEF NOODLE .....Yam rice???? =P~ Thats absolutely doesnt related with the brown colour tanjhjj... You must say it in purpose?! :mad: ..... =P~ .........
God,......whereas just a Scrambled egg sound like heaven right now though.............................................
:-#

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:50 am

tanjhj,

for most cases, removal of moles have to be done twice to be totally clear.
think you have to do it again 1 mth later lor...

yen :wink:

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:06 am

quote="cupid^n^starz"

Oh my God,.... I really3x..envy to you.. please dont talking bout FOOD right nowww.... Bak kut,..dark chili sauce,... BEEF NOODLE .....Yam rice???? =P~ Thats absolutely doesnt related with the brown colour tanjhjj... You must say it in purpose?! :mad: ..... =P~ .........
God,......whereas just a Scrambled egg sound like heaven right now though.............................................
:-#[/quote]

Hi cupid^n^stars,
how r u recovering now? any pain so far?
really admire your courage to do so many procedures at 1 time..

rgds
yen :)

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 4:26 pm

yen2006 wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote:
:-#

Hi cupid^n^stars,
how r u recovering now? any pain so far?
really admire your courage to do so many procedures at 1 time..

rgds
yen :)
Hi Yen,. Its all still the same as my previous post op post.
I'm already stop of taking pain medication, except antibiotic and vitamins to boost imun system.
Thank u for your care. :)

I will try to post pic part of my face in the forum once the swelling is gone. it still takes long time I guess.... :-k

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 6:13 pm

michiko00 wrote:We are all asians n some of us may look like different races of asians. Some look like taiwanese, some japanese, korean, chineses, hongkonger, malaysian chinese.. The list runs on....................

I personally find Hongkongers better looking on average. Koreans, Japanese, 8/10 PSed b4.. Spore, no need to say. Msia, even more no need to say. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:06 pm

dun really agree with yah view, i find hongkies stylish, looks wise not much better than sporean. jap not pretty at all except those really pretty ones. msia gals are prettier than sporean gals..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Post by Velvet_CK » Sat, 20 Jan 2007 3:58 am

takuda wrote:

I personally find Hongkongers better looking on average. Koreans, Japanese, 8/10 PSed b4.. Spore, no need to say. Msia, even more no need to say. :)
Malaysians.. heard of this term "Jiu Hu Beng"? . They are quite handsome, definately better looking than sg guys. The girls there are sweet and pardon.. sweeter and more gentle than sg girls.

Been to Hongkong, I think HK girls don't really look good. But the guys there are hunks.

Just met some 'asian' guys and girls, at first i thought they are japanese. (they look great, stylish top 2 tip), after talking to them. they mentioned they are from china. They look great, I still find Authentic Chineses better looking than the other yellow skins.

How about those whom been to taiwan? Heard people there are not as good looking as most expected.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sat, 20 Jan 2007 1:30 pm

Velvet_CK wrote:
takuda wrote:

Malaysians.. heard of this term "Jiu Hu Beng"? . They are quite handsome, definately better looking than sg guys. The girls there are sweet and pardon.. sweeter and more gentle than sg girls.

Been to Hongkong, I think HK girls don't really look good. But the guys there are hunks.

Just met some 'asian' guys and girls, at first i thought they are japanese. (they look great, stylish top 2 tip), after talking to them. they mentioned they are from china. They look great, I still find Authentic Chineses better looking than the other yellow skins.

How about those whom been to taiwan? Heard people there are not as good looking as most expected.
Agree to some extent. Depends on how you view it actually. If you include everyone(Psed and natural) then i would choose Jap and Koreans.

But naturally good looking-wise, Koreans have terribly small eyes. Been to Taiwan, majority look ok only. Been to Ximending the so called Teens Area, didn't see any good looking ones.

BUT, it can never be decided which country has most good looking people because, no matter what, there is just a handful of it being good looking.

Sporeans basically don't look great(being a Sporean myself). BUT there are Zoe Tay, blahblah.

Taiwan, like what i just said. Not very nice, but still have all the damn chinese singers. LinZhiLing also.

Malaysians, i don't know. :lol:
Cry when you get ripped.

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

before & after photos

Post by yen2006 » Sun, 21 Jan 2007 9:23 pm

Hi all,

I went KALO JB to inject vitamin C today, was told will see effect as days goes by..
more & more pretty, fairer skin,smoother, more radiant ..hehe just wait & keep my fingers cross =P~ =P~ =P~

Attached is my nose before PS (first 2 photos)

Last photo is my nose after PS 3 weeks done at KALO JB.

Did a korea implant rm4288 (uprm4888), Vitamin C rm500.

Wow, mei mei this cny liao \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

yen :P :P :P
Last edited by yen2006 on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.