Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:21 pm

sorry DMN, i meant between the nose and the mouth. a little bit aobve the lips as if it's sitting on the lips but not on the coloured part of the lips. get what i mean?

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:22 pm

Keenose: yes, ANY discolouration. BUT pls dun get obsessed, just do what you can.

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:27 pm

foubelle wrote:sorry DMN, i meant between the nose and the mouth. a little bit aobve the lips as if it's sitting on the lips but not on the coloured part of the lips. get what i mean?
But foubelle, it is still the flesh between the lip and nose mah? Either it is on lip or not and if you say not, then it is that area la! :-)

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:45 pm

DMN wrote:Hey Kwell,

I see you are finally chummy n happy! Good! Pls pm me -like to know where you went... :-)

Small crowded face-haha! Juz as is lor :P Small face with esp. all features just crowded together. Diff from small face with golden proportion, which compensates. But compare the latter with a larger face with golden proportion - the large face is still best in Mian Xiang.

BALANCE is the key, let's say one thinks big nose good and go and do one which occupies like 25% of the face, then of course it becomes damn bad. haha!

Hmm...actually in Mian Xiang terms fat ppl oso no good life. Fu Qi is not abt being fat or obese but sufficient flesh surrounding the bone structure. Thus, round face may be better but NOT always.

Woah - quite complex to explain. Basically, ALL faces, no matter what race, will have its own 5 Elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Metal, Earth) form. A round shaped face is actually metal shape so the texture of the flesh and other features also must match lah. This means round face usually shd come with a relatively high cheekbone and flesh a bit soft. We call that IN FORM. But if a gal's round face is damn bony and then still go and get a very bony Ke Fu nose. Then alamak! Not only not 'in form', nose will definitely cos bad luck for her men as the forms become one of Fire and Metal clashes. I.e. she will then in turn attract low quality, low self esteem men.

Also, only Water form ppl can be fat, other elements become fat also will become negative.

Not trying to promote 'superstition' here. Chinese Metaphysics is actually thousands of years of wisdom and is VERY specific not like: "oh, you fat, then you good Fu Qi." Generalisation has killed modern Chinese's knowledge of our heritage. Other studies which are under-utilised areare Chinese Medicine & Yi Jing.

Whatever, we discussed so far are just symptoms/signal to watch from 'Outer' layer. It is like an onion - as one goes through the layers of theories and application (be it Metephysics or Chinese Medicine) and go right into the core, we are talking about astronomy - planetary movements and influence of our universe.

Mole above lip is like what foubelle says good Fu Qi in terms of good food and depending on exact location can mean Gui Ren or what we call noblemen.

cheers!
dmn

Oh... now I`ve much to learn and digest which will take awhile, perhaps? LOL...

Yes, personally I also find Mian Xiang similar to Astrology which I really enjoy because one's exact time and date of birth can map his/her life story! You`ll be amazed how precise it can be and I`ve witnessed it mself not once but countless times!!!

Great to know my mole just above my lip (right) is a good thing (as told by many)..... I dont mind more "Gui Ren" haha... but must thank life for this!! I almost made the silly mistake to remove it as I`ve rid 2 moles on my right eye and right cheek (Elizabeth Taylor has it on the left) haha....

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 4:31 am

DMN wrote:Hey Kwell,

I see you are finally chummy n happy! Good! Pls pm me -like to know where you went... :-)

Small crowded face-haha! Juz as is lor :P Small face with esp. all features just crowded together. Diff from small face with golden proportion, which compensates. But compare the latter with a larger face with golden proportion - the large face is still best in Mian Xiang.

BALANCE is the key, let's say one thinks big nose good and go and do one which occupies like 25% of the face, then of course it becomes damn bad. haha!

Hmm...actually in Mian Xiang terms fat ppl oso no good life. Fu Qi is not abt being fat or obese but sufficient flesh surrounding the bone structure. Thus, round face may be better but NOT always.

Woah - quite complex to explain. Basically, ALL faces, no matter what race, will have its own 5 Elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Metal, Earth) form. A round shaped face is actually metal shape so the texture of the flesh and other features also must match lah. This means round face usually shd come with a relatively high cheekbone and flesh a bit soft. We call that IN FORM. But if a gal's round face is damn bony and then still go and get a very bony Ke Fu nose. Then alamak! Not only not 'in form', nose will definitely cos bad luck for her men as the forms become one of Fire and Metal clashes. I.e. she will then in turn attract low quality, low self esteem men.

Also, only Water form ppl can be fat, other elements become fat also will become negative.

Not trying to promote 'superstition' here. Chinese Metaphysics is actually thousands of years of wisdom and is VERY specific not like: "oh, you fat, then you good Fu Qi." Generalisation has killed modern Chinese's knowledge of our heritage. Other studies which are under-utilised areare Chinese Medicine & Yi Jing.

Whatever, we discussed so far are just symptoms/signal to watch from 'Outer' layer. It is like an onion - as one goes through the layers of theories and application (be it Metephysics or Chinese Medicine) and go right into the core, we are talking about astronomy - planetary movements and influence of our universe.

Mole above lip is like what foubelle says good Fu Qi in terms of good food and depending on exact location can mean Gui Ren or what we call noblemen.

cheers!
dmn
wahhh very interesting!

Is there any author that you would recommend for me to read up more about these?

Thanks alot!!!
New nose please~

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Min Xiang

Post by ellin18 » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:02 am

Hi DMN,

I die liao.. I have so many moles/mark on my face and chest area.

Ear area - 3 moles (1left, 2 right)

Middle of my nose bridge in between eyes - 1 mole

Cheek area near chin - 2 moles (1 right, 1 left)

Eyebrow area - 1 mole (right side)

Wow!! like that i really die liao.... sigh...

Oh ya!! forgot one more on my forehead!

DMN
Regular
Regular

Re: Min Xiang

Post by DMN » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:44 pm

Keenose: for beginners and easy to read go and buy Joey Yap's book. For advance, go and buy this Chinese book call Ma Yi Shen Xiang. But your proficiency of Chinese must be good, otherwise the book is just some kind of pictorial book. However, the pictorial is not accurate.

ellin18: Only face impt lah. Other areas dun bother. But you remind me of a good point.

Sorry, people, ONE OTHER AREA CAN HAVE MOLE - on top of eye brow BUT MUST BE SHOWING. Check out celebrities like Stefanie Sun, Fann Wong, Zoe Tay, Michelle Reis etc. Purpose? obviously - fame!

cheers,

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:56 pm

i thought both stph sun and fannwong's mole is under the eyebrow or in the eybrow itself?

usernameblah

Post by usernameblah » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:30 pm

:D
Last edited by usernameblah on Sun, 01 Feb 2009 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

mewmewzz

Post by mewmewzz » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 4:00 pm

FlyingMice wrote:I'm intending to go thailand on nov/dec for alarplasty with Dr Nara. Does anyone did ps with him before?
FlyingMice, I'm planning to go for rhino & alar with Dr NARA in end Dec 2007. Wanna go together??

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 4:08 pm

foubelle wrote:i thought both stph sun and fannwong's mole is under the eyebrow or in the eybrow itself?
yes, can. as long as the mole/s are SHOWING. Theirs are showing. NOT hidden cos typically such ppl r narrow minded and quite scheming, not about fame. eye brows are impt for relations & quality of sibilings/frens, networking and fame. there r a lot more ppl with messy brow growth and imbalance spread of growth n it denotes the few years around 30. Thus, usually, most ppl suffer from some form/degree of crisis/instability around 30.

foubelle, if you are really interested in the details better attend class cos still need to have a good teacher to guide you.

P.S. Someone ask me about eyes - asking if should enlarge with double eyelid and epi. for guys best not to hv doule eyelids cos male r yang bodies while eye is the SHEN of the face thus as yin as possible mean the spirit of eyes need to be hidden. Hidden - usually mean better not be too big. For ladies, (Yin bodies and therefore eyes needs to be yang) yes bigs and lively eyes are preferred but careful not to hv the crease too high or epi too wide cos you risk have 'floating' eye balls and that will spoil the whole spirit of the face.

P.S.S. Think I blah blah enuf, so please try not to pm me anymore on such subjects cos this is a PS thread. Thank you very much! :-)

hello84
Regular
Regular

hello

Post by hello84 » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 4:26 pm

hello everyone i now in kaohsiung and had my surgery 2 days ago... anyway i was fine.. dr hsu cut my both ear because i have no bone on my nasal septum and my bridge area was fracture means i got alot scar on my nose.. was a tough job for dr hsu but he still willing to do for me... so my most of my cartilage on my nose is from ear cartialge.. he is really veri friendly and caring doctor.. experience too.. like to smile and joke alot..:) he provide me all the info abt kaohsiung example. which area can shop and the fun place at kaohsiung... for rating i will gave 2 thumb up for dr hsu... :)

hello84
Regular
Regular

hello

Post by hello84 » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 6:53 pm

sorry everyone maybe my explaination is not clear.. what i mean by i have no bone on my nasal septum and fracture bridge is becosz when i am 17 years old, i was kick by my teammate (anyway i am a taekwondo player) my nose bridge was crook to the left and my nasal was to the right... that time i was young i dunnoe anything abt nose surgery so i consult a ent doctor in singapore at first i tot he will push it back and help my breathing problem.. but the end it only helping to have a better breathing and my bridge was still crook.. so after 6 mth i intend to find a plastic surgeon in singapore to solve my problem.. he insert the implant and shave away my bridge more to left side.. the result at first is still ok.. i am not looking for those high bridge and nice bridge just a normal nose tat suit me.. but sad to say when i am still in army for the first 3 mth. the implant is like going to extrute and i can feel the pain.. so i intend to find back my last time surgeon who insert the implant for me to take out the implant.. i was so sad to heard tat he say he dunnoe who i am or maybe he just wan to push his blame out... he told my parent the implant is going to extrute is becosz the implant is too long for me and i asking for a longer nose.. i was like if the implant was too long how cum in the first place you insert the size for me.. he should discuss with me in the first place first... So all along i have a damage nose due to the implant and the implact of the kick... after i finish my NS i was like thinking of doing my flat nose again.. but i dun wish to use any implant becosz is quite dangerous veri easyt to extrute and will leave scar tissue in your nose just like me.. so i intend to go for alarplasty just to make my nose nicer abit without any implant.. but i was totally wrong!!! is still the same and worst thing is tat got 2 keoid scar at the side of my alar groove.. the doctor who did my alar assume tat i touch water.. but the problem is tat i did not i follow the instrution... if i not wrong i think is becosz of his stiching.. he stich only 4 - 5 time not probably sitch..

keenose
Regular
Regular

Re: hello

Post by keenose » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 8:47 pm

hello84 wrote:sorry everyone maybe my explaination is not clear.. what i mean by i have no bone on my nasal septum and fracture bridge is becosz when i am 17 years old, i was kick by my teammate (anyway i am a taekwondo player) my nose bridge was crook to the left and my nasal was to the right... that time i was young i dunnoe anything abt nose surgery so i consult a ent doctor in singapore at first i tot he will push it back and help my breathing problem.. but the end it only helping to have a better breathing and my bridge was still crook.. so after 6 mth i intend to find a plastic surgeon in singapore to solve my problem.. he insert the implant and shave away my bridge more to left side.. the result at first is still ok.. i am not looking for those high bridge and nice bridge just a normal nose tat suit me.. but sad to say when i am still in army for the first 3 mth. the implant is like going to extrute and i can feel the pain.. so i intend to find back my last time surgeon who insert the implant for me to take out the implant.. i was so sad to heard tat he say he dunnoe who i am or maybe he just wan to push his blame out... he told my parent the implant is going to extrute is becosz the implant is too long for me and i asking for a longer nose.. i was like if the implant was too long how cum in the first place you insert the size for me.. he should discuss with me in the first place first... So all along i have a damage nose due to the implant and the implact of the kick... after i finish my NS i was like thinking of doing my flat nose again.. but i dun wish to use any implant becosz is quite dangerous veri easyt to extrute and will leave scar tissue in your nose just like me.. so i intend to go for alarplasty just to make my nose nicer abit without any implant.. but i was totally wrong!!! is still the same and worst thing is tat got 2 keoid scar at the side of my alar groove.. the doctor who did my alar assume tat i touch water.. but the problem is tat i did not i follow the instrution... if i not wrong i think is becosz of his stiching.. he stich only 4 - 5 time not probably sitch..
so you went to the one Jovin went to?
New nose please~

keenose
Regular
Regular

Re: Min Xiang

Post by keenose » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 8:47 pm

DMN wrote:Keenose: for beginners and easy to read go and buy Joey Yap's book. For advance, go and buy this Chinese book call Ma Yi Shen Xiang. But your proficiency of Chinese must be good, otherwise the book is just some kind of pictorial book. However, the pictorial is not accurate.

ellin18: Only face impt lah. Other areas dun bother. But you remind me of a good point.

Sorry, people, ONE OTHER AREA CAN HAVE MOLE - on top of eye brow BUT MUST BE SHOWING. Check out celebrities like Stefanie Sun, Fann Wong, Zoe Tay, Michelle Reis etc. Purpose? obviously - fame!

cheers,
Thanks alot! Will look into that.. hehe visiting the liabrary soon!!! :lol:
New nose please~