Singapore Expats Forum

Singaporeans and Caucasians

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.

Sponsored by:
Image
AE Logistics - Singapore Movers

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Postby tiki » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 5:38 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
MobyDog wrote:
tunafish wrote:MobyDog,

I had many GF before, and from my perspective, it's an incentive. Two of my Gf gave me this as one of the factor that I succeeded them... more "Mi Cei" emotional bonding.



Yes, Mrs Jones and her five daughters can be classed as many.

Having said that, Mary is not the type to be mean, she honestly didn't understand your musings.

tiki, you're such a girl!!!! Wait till donno finds out, mate - - - in the meantime I have to tell my friends about the giggle pick-up - surfire way to get the little Japanese ladies.


..giggle :wink:
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

User avatar
Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005
Location: Bedford Falls

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 7:42 am

tiki wrote:MHB.....

gigglegigglegigglegigglegiggle: look at that stud of a foreigner
gigglegiggle! gigglegiggle? : hey handsome! need sum luvin?giggle? hmm gigglegigglegiggle? : yea? hmm your place or mine?
gig : mine


...of course there's the Manga version too :wink:


Now that I understand! Reminds me of the Far Side cartoon of what we say to dogs: Now Ginger, don't ever do that again Ginger! Bad Ginger! Bad Ginger!

What dogs hear: blah, blah, blah Ginger! blah, blah, blah blah Ginger! blah, blah, blah Ginger ...

MobyDog
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 24 Jan 2006

Postby MobyDog » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 7:11 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Yes, Mrs Jones and her five daughters can be classed as many.

Having said that, Mary is not the type to be mean, she honestly didn't understand your musings.

tiki, you're such a girl!!!! Wait till donno finds out, mate - - - in the meantime I have to tell my friends about the giggle pick-up - surfire way to get the little Japanese ladies.
Well, I hate to tell you this. But majority of the "decent" Japanese girls in Japan do not fancy foreigners.. I'm afraid. It seems, they are very reserved towards Caucasian. While, many are brought up to depise Koreans (native or not) and Chinese are enemies to many. But Overseas Chinese do have a small but fair chance... I am not talking about paid services here.

In fact in Japan, many service shops do not serve foreigners, unless you speaks some Japanese. Bedding services are most likely available only from room service and so-called "poster ads".

The giggling part that I was mentioning about. I found out about when I was touring with my former japanese classmate there. It seemed that if one of the girls in the group/pair saw what interest her, she would indicate to her friends and giggles surfaced. That's the open invitation, and they are not shy at all and then l... it's double shots of SaKe in the night's end. Or a lone girl looked at you and gives you a half giggle/smile and every sentences seems to end with a giggle. Japanese girls have great skills - the best in Asia - I might add.

But when they leaves Japan on a Tour, Especially in a pair, be it in Phuket or Singapore . They are very easy to approach and to engage. Nationality don't seem to apply. However, they are still very reserved towards Caucasians.

Note : I am just generalising here, there are exceptions and not every Japanese girls are like what I describe here.

Thanks

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 8:40 pm

Image
......................................................

'nuff said Image

User avatar
Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005
Location: Bedford Falls

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 9:12 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Image


My hero! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Postby tiki » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:19 pm

MobyDog wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:Yes, Mrs Jones and her five daughters can be classed as many.

Having said that, Mary is not the type to be mean, she honestly didn't understand your musings.

tiki, you're such a girl!!!! Wait till donno finds out, mate - - - in the meantime I have to tell my friends about the giggle pick-up - surfire way to get the little Japanese ladies.
Well, I hate to tell you this. But majority of the "decent" Japanese girls in Japan do not fancy foreigners.. I'm afraid. It seems, they are very reserved towards Caucasian. While, many are brought up to depise Koreans (native or not) and Chinese are enemies to many. But Overseas Chinese do have a small but fair chance... I am not talking about paid services here.

In fact in Japan, many service shops do not serve foreigners, unless you speaks some Japanese. Bedding services are most likely available only from room service and so-called "poster ads".

The giggling part that I was mentioning about. I found out about when I was touring with my former japanese classmate there. It seemed that if one of the girls in the group/pair saw what interest her, she would indicate to her friends and giggles surfaced. That's the open invitation, and they are not shy at all and then l... it's double shots of SaKe in the night's end. Or a lone girl looked at you and gives you a half giggle/smile and every sentences seems to end with a giggle. Japanese girls have great skills - the best in Asia - I might add.

But when they leaves Japan on a Tour, Especially in a pair, be it in Phuket or Singapore . They are very easy to approach and to engage. Nationality don't seem to apply. However, they are still very reserved towards Caucasians.

Note : I am just generalising here, there are exceptions and not every Japanese girls are like what I describe here.

Thanks


..good to be Maori :P
'If you feel alive

in a darkened room

Do you know the name

of your solitude..'

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:38 pm

MobyDog wrote:Well, I hate to tell you this. But majority of the "decent" Japanese girls in Japan do not fancy foreigners.. I'm afraid. It seems, they are very reserved towards Caucasian.

well I hate to tell you that this doesnt jive with my 14 years experience

MobyDog wrote:In fact in Japan, many service shops do not serve foreigners, unless you speaks some Japanese.

in fact they bend over backwards to accomodate foreigners

MobyDog wrote:The giggling part that I was mentioning about. I found out about when I was touring with my former japanese classmate there. It seemed that if one of the girls in the group/pair saw what interest her, she would indicate to her friends and giggles surfaced. That's the open invitation, and they are not shy at all and then l... it's double shots of SaKe in the night's end. Or a lone girl looked at you and gives you a half giggle/smile and every sentences seems to end with a giggle.

you must have been cruising Mos Burger or some other High School hangout....

MobyDog wrote:Japanese girls have great skills - the best in Asia - I might add.

ok, experience dictates I hafta agree here, a generalisation perhaps but so far a pretty damn accurate one

MobyDog wrote:But when they leaves Japan..They are very easy to approach and to engage.

I have had mostly different experiences

MobyDog wrote:Note : I am just generalising here, there are exceptions and not every Japanese girls are like what I describe here.

granted my experiences were mostly in Tokyo, if you were in the boonies that may be the case still

sgal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue, 21 Feb 2006

Postby sgal » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 4:56 pm

well I hate to tell you that this doesnt jive with my 14 years experience

in fact they bend over backwards to accomodate foreigners

Ok guys - heres what I meant :D . All right no generalizations, but sure enough caucs tend to F...around. Thats ok, but do understand that for most chinese woman here in Spore thats not very attractive, whether they are handsome and smart or not. :D
Someone mentioned here that malay girls were more self confident - stupid to equate one night stand mentality with confidence. Thats cheap and shows lack of self-confidence. They are destined for Geylang business. I feel happy for you lah coz you dont have to pay hehe.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 5:16 pm

sgal wrote:well I hate to tell you that this doesnt jive with my 14 years experience

in fact they bend over backwards to accomodate foreigners

Ok guys - heres what I meant :D . All right no generalizations, but sure enough caucs tend to F...around. Thats ok, but do understand that for most chinese woman here in Spore thats not very attractive, whether they are handsome and smart or not. :D
Someone mentioned here that malay girls were more self confident - stupid to equate one night stand mentality with confidence. Thats cheap and shows lack of self-confidence. They are destined for Geylang business. I feel happy for you lah coz you dont have to pay hehe.


sgal,

I think that's EXACTLY what you are doing - Generalizing. From what do you base your observation? The guys you see in the bar? Or in OT? Tend to F...around? How about the ferries full of Chinese men going to batam and other islands in the Riau Islands? Every weekend the ferries are FULL. Or go to Gelang any night of the week and tell me the majority race you see getting serviced there. Do you know how many caucasians are in Singapore? How many do you KNOW have f...ed around?

I would suggest that you get your head out of that dark canal where the sun don't shine and see the light. One bar doesn't a whole race make no more that one ferry full of chinese or one brothel full of chinese johns makes the whole race. I'll bet the percentage of Caucasians is no more that the percentages of any other race on this island indulging in ons's.

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 6:08 pm

how did you manage to twist a comment on 'fancy'ing to 'F...around' ?

while there may be 'f...around' on both sides as much as anyone else but just look at the results, most of the guys I know there have married Japanese women

what's stupid and empty self-confidence is kiasu

you appear to be exhibiting a certain generalizatikon against Malays - of which heritage are you?

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
sgal wrote:well I hate to tell you that this doesnt jive with my 14 years experience

in fact they bend over backwards to accomodate foreigners

Ok guys - heres what I meant :D . All right no generalizations, but sure enough caucs tend to F...around. Thats ok, but do understand that for most chinese woman here in Spore thats not very attractive, whether they are handsome and smart or not. :D

Someone mentioned here that malay girls were more self confident - stupid to equate one night stand mentality with confidence. Thats cheap and shows lack of self-confidence. They are destined for Geylang business. I feel happy for you lah coz you dont have to pay hehe.


sgal,

I think that's EXACTLY what you are doing - Generalizing. From what do you base your observation? The guys you see in the bar? Or in OT? Tend to F...around? How about the ferries full of Chinese men going to batam and other islands in the Riau Islands? Every weekend the ferries are FULL. Or go to Gelang any night of the week and tell me the majority race you see getting serviced there. Do you know how many caucasians are in Singapore? How many do you KNOW have f...ed around?

I would suggest that you get your head out of that dark canal where the sun don't shine and see the light. One bar doesn't a whole race make no more that one ferry full of chinese or one brothel full of chinese johns makes the whole race. I'll bet the percentage of Caucasians is no more that the percentages of any other race on this island indulging in ons's.

sgal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue, 21 Feb 2006

Postby sgal » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 6:53 pm

what's stupid and empty self-confidence is kiasu

you appear to be exhibiting a certain generalizatikon against Malays - of which heritage are you?

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
sgal wrote:well I hate to tell you that this doesnt jive with my 14 years experience

in fact they bend over backwards to accomodate foreigners

Ok guys - heres what I meant :D . All right no generalizations, but sure enough caucs tend to F...around. Thats ok, but do understand that for most chinese woman here in Spore thats not very attractive, whether they are handsome and smart or not. :D

Someone mentioned here that malay girls were more self confident - stupid to equate one night stand mentality with confidence. Thats cheap and shows lack of self-confidence. They are destined for Geylang business. I feel happy for you lah coz you dont have to pay hehe.


sgal,

I think that's EXACTLY what you are doing - Generalizing. From what do you base your observation? The guys you see in the bar? Or in OT? Tend to F...around? How about the ferries full of Chinese men going to batam and other islands in the Riau Islands? Every weekend the ferries are FULL. Or go to Gelang any night of the week and tell me the majority race you see getting serviced there. Do you know how many caucasians are in Singapore? How many do you KNOW have f...ed around?

I would suggest that you get your head out of that dark canal where the sun don't shine and see the light. One bar doesn't a whole race make no more that one ferry full of chinese or one brothel full of chinese johns makes the whole race. I'll bet the percentage of Caucasians is no more that the percentages of any other race on this island indulging in ons's.
[/quote]

You compare chinese going for prostitute with caucs having a free one night stand with malay - but my dearest friend I still got your point.

Whats the deal: Fact is - and I repeat that - the majority of SPGs are malay woman - if youre a man and didnt notice that I guess you didnt had much fun yet in Spore. Coz of your sensivitiy you must be a malay or you gotta malay girlfriend. Now youre telling me im a r.... not at all: malays are very nice people, its great to have them here. And not all malay woman are SPGs yes. of course:yes yes you got it. Do you look down on people having one night stands? or why do you respond like that.
Its silly to bring in the issue of Kiasu here. what a nonesense. Goodness what a soft type of person are you. go to mummy Babyboy and cry. Yuck.
Stop bothering me with that rubbish. Silly boy.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 7:28 pm

sgal wrote:Fact is - and I repeat that - the majority of SPGs are malay woman - if youre a man and didnt notice that I guess you didnt had much fun yet in Spore.


Actually, fact is, you sound like you are not even a real adult yet. Having been here as an adult well over 2 decades I can assure you that the reverse is actually the fact. The percentages of SPGs are the same as the percentages of the races on this island. It's called the law of averages. I think it's about time you grew up. And I agree with EADG, how on earth did you manange to change fancy to F.... ? :???: Or are you just bad at reading comprehension as it appears you are.

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Postby tiki » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 7:36 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
sgal wrote:Fact is - and I repeat that - the majority of SPGs are malay woman - if youre a man and didnt notice that I guess you didnt had much fun yet in Spore.


Actually, fact is, you sound like you are not even a real adult yet. Having been here as an adult well over 2 decades I can assure you that the reverse is actually the fact. The percentages of SPGs are the same as the percentages of the races on this island. It's called the law of averages. I think it's about time you grew up. And I agree with EADG, how on earth did you manange to change fancy to F.... ? :???: Or are you just bad at reading comprehension as it appears you are.


..perhaps she should try changing position so some blood might actually flow to the brain.
'If you feel alive

in a darkened room

Do you know the name

of your solitude..'

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 7:41 pm

sgal wrote:Fact is - and I repeat that - the majority of SPGs are malay woman

the only fact is, in the converstations I've heard SPGs exhibit the kind of denial you're going though right here

but ok, the elevator door closed on you, you need to save face, pretend it doesn't happen and blame it on someone else

sgal wrote:Its silly to bring in the issue of Kiasu here. what a nonesense. Goodness what a soft type of person are you. go to mummy Babyboy and cry. Yuck.Stop bothering me with that rubbish. Silly boy.

this response does not bode well for your credibility ratings

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 7:46 pm

tiki wrote:..perhaps she should try changing position so some blood might actually flow to the brain.


You actually think that will help? She's already confused. A little brain food would probably be more that she could handle.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Staying, Living in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest